Hawke and his Princess Chapter 15

Story Info
The Hawke family becomes whole and stronger.
11.1k words
4.97
814
3

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15: The healing starts

She went out to the living room and started going through the stuff they had gotten today. As she organized and folded the clothing she came across an extra package, when she opened it she gasped. The dress was beautiful, a light purple that was exquisite but a little too revealing. It was strapless with the bodice cut low and a deep revealing cleavage, a little more than she was used to. The sides of the dress were slit all the way up to the thighs. She really wanted to try it on, but she wasn't sure if she should wait until he was awake. She set the dress to the side for now and looked to see what else was in there.

Along with the dress there were also two shirts, she picked up one. It was a light purple like the dress, it was also low cut with a deep cleavage, the sleeves that went halfway down her arms were laced. She turned it around and saw that the back was covered in lace. She picked up the other shirt and noticed it also had lace. The sleeves were also the same design as the other shirt, it was also low cut but light blue. Instead of solid lace in the back, she saw that there was a diamond shape cut out, revealing her bare skin. It went from the bottom of the collar all the way down her lower back. Both shirts had pearl buttons in the front, the material silk, and both had roses crawling across the lace.

She grabbed the dress and both shirts and went to the washroom where there was a full length mirror, in fact it was the only mirror she had seen in the house. She tried on the light blue shirt first, the silk gliding across her body. She buttoned up the shirt and saw where it stopped, right up to the bottom of her breasts, it revealed the inner part of her breasts but not enough to be too revealing. She grinned to herself, it seemed he had an obsession with her breasts. She turned around in it, stunned by how beautiful it was and how it complemented her eyes. The other shirt was exactly the same.

After trying on both shirts and complementing his taste, she could barely contain her excitement of trying on the dress which was silk also. She slipped it on, did up the buttons in the back and noticed that instead of two slits down her legs there were multiple, revealing a lot more of her thighs as she walked. The bodice hugged her tightly, revealing her high breasts and small waist. She ran her hand down the dress, doing a circle in the mirror watching how it wrapped around her legs. She blushed again noticing how much leg it did reveal. Except for the side slits that went all the way up her hips the other slits didn't. She was so focused on the dress that she had failed to notice him standing in the doorway watching her through the mirror. She blushed furiously as he walked towards her, his eyes revealing what he thought of her in the dress, that wild hungry look was evident.

"I'm sorry Hawke, I couldn't resist."

That's as far as she got before he turned her around and claimed her lips. His hands tried to unbutton her in the back, but his fingers were too big. She slapped his hand away before he ruined the buttons and unbuttoned it. He slipped the dress off her, and it fell to the floor at her feet. He bent down and put it to the side before turning her around facing the mirror. He ran his hands up and down her arms lightly, before he slid them to her breasts. She watched as he lifted both her large breasts in his hands, his thumbs rubbing her nipples. Fire erupted inside her slowly running down to her center. She moaned, closed her eyes and leaned her head back against him.

"I want you to open your eyes and watch, watch me pleasure you, sweetheart," he said huskily as one of his hands slid down her waist to between her legs.

He spread her legs with his knee between them, his finger went to her exposed clit. She saw her body tremble against his touch. He rubbed her until she felt her insides tighten, watching her expression as her body started trembling more. She watched as he slid his fingers inside her, watched as her body pushed forward into his hand burying his fingers inside her. She watched as he slid in and out of her. Faster and faster, her body pushing forward against him.

"Watch baby, watch as I take you over the edge. As your sweet juices run down my fingers," and she watched unable to take her eyes off his hand, even when she felt herself tighten around his fingers. Her moans turned to panting whimpers, her hips thrusting against his hand as she released against his fingers. He slid them out of her, glistening with her juices. She watched as he brought his hand to his mouth and he licked his fingers.

His eyes pierced hers with dark lust. She moaned, her body tightening, "Hawke please," she barely whispered as her body exploded under his gaze.

He turned her around facing him and picked her up carrying her to the bed. He lay her on her back, spread her legs open wide, slipped his pants off before his mouth devoured her between her legs. As soon as his hot mouth touched her, his tongue slid inside her, she grabbed his head and held him there as her hips thrust up into his tongue, burying it, she tightened around him, screamed and exploded. She felt his tongue and mouth lapping her juices, sending her body over the edge. She couldn't stop, his tongue and mouth wouldn't stop.

Finally leaving her breathless unable to move anymore, he lifted his head and crawled on top of her, sliding himself inside her tight, wet, fiery sheath. He lay there for a minute letting her get control of her breathing. His mouth taking a nipple flicking his tongue against it. Her hips shot upwards, burying him deep inside her. He grabbed one of her legs bringing her knee up to her chest, and he thrust himself deep inside her. She watched him through half closed eyes watching himself as he slid in and out of her. His thrusts becoming faster, deeper, he moaned and thickened inside her, her body reacting to him, tightening against him. She opened her eyes, watching him, he shot his head up staring straight into her eyes, his eyes dark with uncontrollable lust, she whispered his name, tightened around him, her fingers digging into his back, with one final thrust he exploded inside her, she felt his hot seed pour into her, his eyes locked on hers the whole time making their love making even more intense.

He released her leg and rolled her over, so she was on top of him. She straddled him, her hands on his stomach as she leveraged herself, so he could watch her. His eyes slid down watching her going up and down him, he grabbed her hips and helped her, not unable to stop herself she lowered her eyes and watched as she slid herself along him. She touched her breasts, rubbing her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. She whimpered, tightened around him, the fire spreading through her, and she still watched him as his shaft slid in and out of her faster and faster. She exploded around him, and as she slid up him, she saw him slick with her juices. Her eyes went back up, starring him in the eyes. He groaned pulled her down, so his mouth took her nipple, suckling her hard, taking her over the edge, but he wouldn't release his grip, his hips slamming into her. Again his body took her over and over the edge until she felt him thicken against her, her body milking him, both of them exploding over the edge. She fell against him, his arms went around her, they both lay there catching their breaths.

When she was able to move again she raised herself up enough, so she could look him straight in the eye, her hand roaming across his chest. "So how about we get a few more mirrors in here and maybe one for above the bed. I seem to enjoy you watching as your sliding in and out of me."

His eyes darkened with lust, a wicked smile formed on his lips and he growled at her as he rolled her over and took her again. This time it was hungrier, more urgent, longer, faster, harder.

Finally, both of them exhausted he rolled over on his side taking her with him. He lay there watching her, his hand brushing the hair from her face, totally amazed by her, as she fell asleep. Her suggestion of the mirrors had floored him, his body instantly responding to her request. She had caught him dead to rights. He did enjoy watching, and it seemed she did too. He remembered her eyes, the way they changed while she watched herself sliding up and down him. Her excitement reaching that peak when she saw him slick with her. She was just as curious as him. Both of them hungry for each other, demanding more from each other.

He had woken up in need of something to drink and to check on her. When he found she wasn't in either the living room or kitchen he went towards the washroom and when he saw her standing there in the dress he had picked up for her, he was floored, she looked like the seductress he called her. She was sexy, hot, irresistible. He stood there as she gazed at herself in the mirror. Saw the way the dress hugged her upper body, making her waist smaller but lifting her breasts making them fuller. He watched as she turned, the two slits on the side revealing her soft creamy legs up to her thighs. His hands aching to touch her. She finally noticed him in the mirror and her face flushed. That took him over the edge.

Now that he saw her in the dress he wasn't sure if he wanted her to wear it in public but at the same time he looked forward to seeing others reaction when they did see her and the excitement knowing she was his.

He felt himself drift off with images of her in the dress, he couldn't help but wonder what the shirts looked like on her.

When he woke next, the sun was up but Elayne wasn't in bed. He threw on some pants and walked to the living room. The fire was going, but she wasn't there then he noticed the table set and a note for him.

"I went to help Bethany with the chores today, don't worry about them. Enjoy breakfast and relax. I'll come back soon, my love. Elayne."

He chuckled, she really was an amazing woman. She had made her omelette that he loved. After breakfast, he decided what to do first. The girls would be coming here tonight for the first time, and he wanted to make sure the room was cleaned out for them. He noticed that on the side of the table there was material with flowers on it. He picked it up and realized that it was a bedding set for the girls with matching curtains. The flowers were roses and daisies. He grabbed two empty bags one for Carver and one for Bethany. He loaded up all their stuff in the bags, stripped the bedding from the beds and put the brand-new sheets and comforter on them. Then he put up the curtains. He knew he had told her no flowers, but this was for the girls, he couldn't deny her that.

Once he had the room set up for them, he put the bags that were going to the main house by the door. He grabbed all the dirty clothes, bedding, and towels and put them in the wash basket. He stepped outside with the dirty clothes basket and proceeded to get the laundry done. Once he had everything washed, dried and folded he put them away. His dresser was getting full, he was going to have to dig two more out of storage and bring them over.

Deciding what to do next, he noticed a bag that still had stuff in it, when he opened it up he noticed it was stuff for the girls. He decided to leave it alone, she might enjoy the girls help in decorating the room. Once he had everything cleaned he took a look around. Pretty soon he was going to have two little girls running around his house. He never imagined in his wildest dreams of that happening.

Then his mind went to something Elayne had said the other day. She wanted a baby of her own, and he felt his heart warming at the image of her holding their child. He felt an unbelievable joy rush through him. Unable to resist he sent her the image of them standing together with their baby in her arms. He felt his eyes getting moist, after a few minutes she sent her love pouring into him. She was elated with the image, and she sent back an image of them holding each other.

Finally, he set out for the main house, when he got down off Midnight, Elayne came running out of the house towards him, she jumped in his arms and kissed him.

After she lifted her head she was beaming, "thank you for that beautiful image Arik. I can't wait till we can make it real. I love you baby." And she kissed him again.

She finally let go of him, her face beaming with joy. He chuckled, feeling the love and happiness that poured out of her and not just through the bond.

When they walked into the house hand in hand, he handed Bethany the bags, explaining what they were. The girls came running up to him, giving him hugs and kisses as he leaned down for them. Leandra and Eleanor both looked at him and their stares where making him uncomfortable, he looked over at Elayne and she was still beaming. "What's going on?" He asked nervously.

"So when are you going to make us grandmothers?" Leandra asked.

He looked up at Elayne in confusion, and noticed a guilty look on her face. "I'm sorry baby, I was in the middle of talking when you sent that image, and I guess I got a little excited. I had to tell them."

"A little excited, she about screamed and started dancing around," Eleanor laughed.

They all looked at him with expectant looks on their faces. He groaned, 'really.' Elayne and his relationship was still new, even though it didn't feel like it, it felt like they'd known each other forever. But that was besides the point, they still had to deal with the girls, and he also didn't think it would be a good idea her having a belly or a baby before the wedding.

He put up his hands, "first, let us get situated more, then we need to deal with the girls but most importantly, I don't think it would be a good idea her walking down the aisle with a belly. I don't know how that image would do for your people. Let's slow down just a little okay ladies."

"Your right Hawke, but honestly I don't care what people think, we're already married, this wedding is just a formality. I don't need it," Elayne said but some of the joy had left her voice.

He went over to her, hugged and kissed her. "Let's talk about this later, just you and me love, okay?" She nodded, but he noticed her enthusiasm wasn't there anymore. He hadn't meant to hurt her, he looked over at her mom in desperation, she was watching him, considering options. She grabbed Elayne and they went outside to talk. He looked at his mother, and threw up his hands exasperated.

"Mom, I only sent that to her as something to look forward to for the future, after this stupid wedding. This isn't the right time," he gestured down at the girls playing with Bethany who had distracted the them. "I didn't mean to hurt her, but realistically this is not the right time. Please tell me I'm right?" He sat down with a defeated look on his face.

His mom came over and sat down beside him, "son, I don't know what to say, all of this happened so quickly. You and her, the relationship progressing as fast as it did. Do I agree with you on waiting, yes, but nothing about you two and your relationship is normal. If fate, destiny set you two up, let it decide when the two of you are ready for a baby. You're both so young, there's plenty of time. But it's not you that needs convincing, somehow Elayne has to realize that now may not be a good time."

Leandra looked at her son, she could see his emotions warring with each other. He wanted to make Elayne happy, but he also knew now was not the right time. He stood up, and started pacing, running his hand through his hair. He stopped, looking at the girls, and he had a pained look in his eyes. He started pacing again "no she wouldn't think that, would she," he was mumbling to himself, but she heard.

Then it dawned on her where his mind went. If he was right, she didn't have an answer for him. He looked down at her, she could see the literal turmoil in his eyes. This was something that him and Elayne, more Elayne then him, had to work out. "I'm sorry son, this one I have no answer for if that's where her mind went. Let her mom talk to her, give her some time. That's all the advice I can give you." She looked down at Bethany, she'd been spending a lot of time with Elayne. Bethany nodded to her unanswered question. With pain in her heart, Leandra got up and walked to the kitchen needing to make tea. She saw Eleanor and Elayne talking, Elayne crying against her mother.

Hawke walked outside not sure what he was doing. He walked over to the corral watching the horses. Was he picking the girls over Elayne, or more like a child of their own? He had chosen to take on the responsibility of the girls, but he was refusing to give Elayne a baby? Elayne was jealous of the girls, that was obvious, he knew that her support was genuine but a little part of her couldn't help the way she felt. Here he was asking her to help him take on the responsibility of two girls that wasn't hers, but he was asking her to wait for a baby of her own. Did that seem to be a little selfish of him? Maybe a compromise could be made for her, maybe she'd agree to wait just a little longer. He wanted a family with her, their own children but something in him was telling him to wait. Did he listen to what that feeling was telling him or did he give her what she wanted right now? He wanted to make her happy, she was his life, his soul, his everything. He suddenly felt her hand on his back before she wrapped her arms around him. He closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her.

"Arik, can we talk please?" He turned around, her arms still around him. He looked down at her, and he noticed she had been crying, it tore at his heart.

His thumb slid along her face, "I'm so sorry Elayne, if I hurt you. I never want to see you cry because of me. I love you so much, princess."

"I love you too Arik, come let's talk in the guest house." He followed her and she sat down on the couch pulling him down with her. "Arik, I want to apologize to you, I haven't exactly been honest with you on the girls. There's a part of me that, how do I say this without sounding childish? What I'm trying to say is there's a part of me that's a little jealous and I have no reason to be. When you asked me to wait on a child, but you're willing to take care of two that aren't even yours, I felt hurt and anger but I realized how selfish I was being. Those girls didn't ask for their family to be taken away. Little Rose didn't ask to have to witness what was done to her mother."

"Arik, you did the right thing, and I'm proud of you for doing it. I love you even more for it. I understand you're reason for asking me to wait, the way everything has happened as quickly as it has. I just feel you being pulled into to many directions and I added to it today, not meaning to. I love you Arik and if you want to wait then there's a reason. I know you got a lot of responsibility on your plate and I want to help and support you however I can."

Hawke sat there watching her, not sure how to respond. Without thinking he pulled her to him and kissed her, "Elayne I want more than anything to give you a baby, I love you so much. Give me six months, let me deal with whatever I have to with Caleb. And after I talk to your father I'll probably enter the competition. Will that work for you? And if you do end up pregnant before the wedding you..."

She put her finger to his lips stopping him from saying anything else."There's not going to be a wedding. Were already married, father has already acknowledged it, he's the Teyrn of Highever, his word stands. Mother's going to talk to father but if anyone asks, we got married without the pomp and ceremony."

Hawke was stunned, "Are you sure Elayne, I know you want to walk down the aisle in a wedding dress. That's every woman's dream and I don't want to take that away from you.