Hawke and His Princess Last Night?

Story Info
Chapter 9 of the Hawke and Princess story.
6.2k words
4.76
940
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Just want to say thank you everyone that's reading about Hawke and Elayne. It is and was a pleasure writing this story, and I'm glad that others are liking it. It means a lot.

Elayne

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 9: Last night

"Elayne, let me gather everything up and let's take this back to my place. I still have something to give you and if you have any questions we can warm up by the fire and drink the wine I forgot to open," he said with a grin. She nodded her head, and he gave her a blanket to warm up in. He threw on his pants and started gathering everything in the basket. After shaking the rose petals off the blanket, he folded it up, grabbed the rest of their clothes and the basket, but before they walked back to his house he closed his eyes and the lights went out.

He set their stuff by the door, grabbed the wine and glasses and set them on the table along with the box. She sat down on the couch, and he rushed to get a fire going when he saw her shiver before going to his room and grabbing one of his shirts since she loved wearing them and handed it to her. She took it, threw the blanket off long enough to put the shirt on and wrapped the blanket back around her before sitting back down. He grabbed the box and sat down beside her, as she was gazing at the fire.

"Elayne," he said quietly, getting her attention as he turned her head towards him so their eyes met. "Is there something wrong?"

She shook her head, "no, everything is perfect. I'm just trying to gather in everything that happened tonight." She turned her whole body towards him. "What did happen tonight? Are we married? And what happened afterwards, did you feel anything? Why do I feel...." She hesitated, looking at him in confusion. "Hawke why do I feel you, like your literally inside me, but you're sitting in front of me," she whispered.

"Are you having second thoughts," he asked worriedly, panic starting to set in. "I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it first, I know we both talked about not wanting to wait a year and with you leaving tomorrow, I just needed to completely make you mine. If this isn't what you..."

Before he could say more she put her finger to his mouth shaking her head. "No I am not having second thoughts and I don't regret it. I cherish it if that's what happened, but that's what I want to know, did it happen?"

He looked down at her, his heart had started back up when she said she didn't regret it, he had been so afraid she would try and fight it. "First I got a question for you, do you still feel the pull towards me?"

"Yes and no, I feel like I'm complete, my heart and soul are complete but there's a different kind of pull towards you. Its more of a deeper pull. Does that make sense?"

"I feel the same way with you. This union was blessed, that's why you felt what you're feeling. It was meant to happen, our souls, hearts became one. Let me show you something, but before I do, I have to give you the rest of your gift," he said as he grabbed the box off the table. "This is meant for you and you alone, it was made for you," he handed the box to her. "Open it."

When she opened the box, she gasped, "Hawke this is beautiful," she said breathlessly. "What do you mean it was made for me, how did you get it? When did you get it?"

"I got it today when we went to town. I had no idea of its existence until I went into the second jewelry store. I had wanted to get you something special, something that I could enchant with a protection spell for when I can't be with you. Then when we got engaged, and we talked about having to wait the year I had tonight's idea in my head. So when we went to town today I was on a mission of finding that perfect ring. I went into one store but didn't see what I was looking for. To be honest I didn't know what I was looking for, I knew it had to be a ring and I knew it had to be a very special ring. But I didn't know if I wanted a blue or purple stone. I've seen you favor both those colors," he said with a chuckle.

"When I went into the second store, I was pursuing the ring case waiting for something to jump out at me, when that ring right there called to me. I asked the shop owner about it, and he let me look at it. I felt a pull from the stone, and after I checked its quality and noticed it was enchanted for me to find, all the while Bart, the store owners name, watched me. When I decided to purchase it, then he started telling me this story about how someone had come into the store with a very unusual request."

Hawke took a deep breath and put her hand in his and sat there looking at her. The time for secrets was over with, especially this one if Caleb was asking him to leave his family and meet with him. Elayne and her family needed to know, he hoped Caleb understood.

"Before I go any further there's some things I need to tell you, yes your father figured it out the other day but I need to clarify it. Caleb is an elf, he's my teacher, not only in my magic but he also trained me a little about the arcane warrior skills. Not all but some along with some other skills because of my thirst for the blade. I'm considered a battlemage; I am someone who is both trained in magic and combat, both a scholar and a warrior, I can use both magic and weapons simultaneously. I prefer using two swords then a shield and sword, I channel my power through my body and my swords whether I have them in hand or not. Walking around with a staff would be too dangerous for me so my swords became my staff. My swords are enchanted to deter others who can sense a mage from trying to probe me even though I can hide my magic. But I'm getting away from the main reason for me telling you about Caleb."

"Bart started telling me about this customer who had a cloak on with his hood up, but Bart was able to catch a quick glance, and he had seen his ears that marked him for an elf. Caleb told him that someone would come in looking for a particular ring and when that person asked about your ring then I was the one that he had been waiting for. But first he had to make sure I was the right one. So he asked certain questions. The ring was enchanted specifically for me to find it, Bart said that everyone who would look for rings always skipped yours.

"When Bart said Caleb's name something in my posture changed, and he knew the person he was waiting for was me. He went to the back and brought out that box with that jewelry in it."

Elayne looked at him curiously, "but how did Caleb know you would be looking for a ring?"

He ran his hand through his hair as he paced back and forth in front of her. "I honestly can't answer that question, I have an idea, but that's all I have." He went to the box and lifted the bottom up, pulling out the note and handed it to her.

"Here, I want to read you something. Just read the first part to where it talks about your jewelry."

While she was reading it he poured two glasses of wine, picked them both up, handing her one. He then started pacing again waiting for her. When she finally looked up from the letter, she watched him. She still didn't understand how someone could know, but then she remembered an old elven story she had heard as a kid. About some of them being able to see into the future, but she never paid attention to that. It was a history lesson, and she was a young kid then, and besides she'd never seen an elf before. For all she had known, elves were a fairy tale.

"Hawke, stop moving around for a minute." When he didn't respond to her, she reached her hand up to his and he jumped. When his head turned to hers and his eyes focused on her, she continued on. "Hawke, did you study history?"

He nodded to her, "It was another part of my studies that my father had me learn and I found I enjoyed."

"Did part of your history include the elves?" Again he nodded, and he started pacing again.

She reached up her hand to him again and pulled him down to sit beside her. "Hawke, do you remember reading anything about elves being able to see into the future? At the time I was just a little girl when I heard the story. It was history, history when you're a young child is boring, actually it still is."

"I wanted to be out playing, not in some stuffy old room studying," she smiled up at him. "Anyway, I didn't believe elves existed, I hadn't seen one yet, so I thought they were fairy tales until I got older. But after reading that note, and listening to your story, I'm beginning to wonder if the stories were correct. But what I don't understand is why us." She looked up at him curiously. "Hawke can you tell me about Caleb, who he is?"

He looked down at her wondering what to say. But then if the elves knew about her then she could know about them, the little he knew anyway. "There's not much I can tell you, their a very secretive people, they keep to themselves, and guard their secrets tightly. I know that the Dalish elves have a strong dislike for humans, that's why I'm amazed that my father was even able to get Caleb to train me. Maybe it had something to do with my magic, my father told me that my magic was unlike any he had seen before. What I do know is Caleb is a Dalish elf, an elder from his tribe. He's very proficient with swords and magic. Besides him being a very strict teacher, I honestly can't tell you anything more. All my training was here, I never went to his tribe. When he was here,I he'd stay out in the woods and that's where I did my training. He was only here for a little over a year. But every three months he would take off for a couple of weeks, and then he'd come back, and my training would start up again. There's nothing more I can tell you, I don't know anything more."

"I was afraid of that." She said quietly. She looked up at him worriedly. "Hawke, if the Dalish elves are showing an interest in us, there's got to be a reason. They don't just randomly select a person to set their sights on, in fact they avoid humans and the fact that we're not even elves really makes this even weirder."

He reached over to her pulling her to him and kissed her lightly on the lips. "What ever it is, my love, we'll get through it together. Besides, it might be nothing, you have to remember, I did have an elven teacher. Maybe that has something to do with it." But he couldn't help to think it wasn't that. He shook his head. That was for later. Right now he had a beautiful woman sitting in his house, on his couch in his arms. And she was his wife. He was married, he couldn't help but feel shocked and amazed about it.

She sat there watching him, it was hard to read him at the moment, he would do that every once in a while. Become distant and very unreadable. "Hawke, what are you thinking about?"

He looked down at her, moving the hair out of her face, looking her in the eyes. "Honestly, you. I was thinking about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful woman sitting here in my house, on my couch in my arms and feeling luckier still knowing she's my wife." He kissed her again, but this one was more passionate, more tender, and they sat there pouring their love, passion and need for each other in the kiss. When he finally let her go she sighed, leaned against him, wrapping the blanket around them watching the fire.

"Hawke, what are we going to tell our parents, or are we? I hate thinking about deceiving them."

"Tell them the truth if they ask. And I'm sure they will, nothing seems to escape you're father. I don't want you to lie or hide it from them. That would be wrong period, but especially after all they've done. Your father could have told me to stay away from you and had me locked up in the Circle. No, I owe them for how accepting they have been with me."

"And if my dad does get angry and has you taken away?" She asked worriedly.

"Shhh, my beautiful goddess," he said, touching his lips lightly to hers. "No need to worry. I don't think he's going to be too upset. Give your dad some credit. I promise you it won't be what you're thinking. You and I have something special, we have a bond that's beyond anyone's control. It was meant to happen. You're fathers' aware of this or when I had asked him for your hand, he could've refused me, but he sees the love between us. All we did was make our bond one instead of separate. We're still going to get married the traditional way, what we did tonight was a more spiritual bond between us. We were meant for each other. Elayne, I'm not worried and if I'm not worried then you shouldn't be either. Trust me please. Nothing is going to take me away from you, or you from me."

"Okay Hawke, I trust you and what you say makes sense. I'm just trying to take everything in, it's all happened so fast. It still feels unreal to me." She said as she looked at her ring. She was a married woman, she had thought about this when she was a little girl, about finding the man of her dreams and walking down the aisle in a beautiful dress. But that was before she heard her fathers stories and swords started getting her attention. She had grown up, fairy tales didn't exist. But looking down at her ring, looking up at him, she knew they really did exist, she was living in one. She snuggled closer to him. "Hawke, anyway we could have some more wine," she asked sweetly, looking up fluttering her eyelashes at him.

He looked down at her, seeing the seductive smile on her face, fluttering her lashes at him and chuckled. He grabbed the bottle and filled their glasses. "You know woman if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a seductress sent from the Fade to capture me." He growled at her, taking her lips in his, devouring her. Lifting his head, "Makers breath, Elayne you are so beautiful, and I'm the luckiest man alive." This time when he took her lips with his, they were gentle, passionate, tender.

When he let her up, she downed the rest of her wine. He grabbed the bottle and asked her if she wanted more, she nodded. After he poured them some more he looked at her, studying her.

"Elayne do you have any more questions or concerns?" She looked up at him, seeing how handsome he was sitting there with the glow of the fire on his skin. When she opened her mouth he put his finger on her lips, "Hold that thought, business calls, excuse me for a minute."

As he got up and started walking toward the hall she gasped with a hand over her mouth. He turned around in a hurry, his body tensing. "Elayne, is something wrong?" His voice becoming worried and edgy.

She jumped up and hurried over to him. "Hawke! Your back. You got some scratches on your back and a couple look deep. Are you ok?" As she got closer she noticed they looked like claw marks, then she remembered their love making earlier that morning and this evening and being in the grips of ecstasy, her hands digging into his back. She felt her face go suddenly hot. "Oh, sorry if I hurt you." She whispered while dropping her head, her face getting warmer.

He chuckled, lifting her head up with a finger to look him in the eye. "Elayne, look at me, don't be embarrassed about that. I consider them a badge of honor. They remind me of my little wildcat just like the ones in the front. Any time my little wildcat wants to mark me she can. I'm forever hers to do with as she sees fit, just like your mine." He leaned his head down to her ear, "when I feel your fingers digging into me, it excites me even more when we're together," he whispered huskily in her ear, and she moaned as a wave of pleasure swept through her. "Now, please excuse me for a minute, I'll be right back" and with that he walked to the washroom.

She went to the couch, a little tipsy from the wine, her face still flaming, then she started to think about when she had done that. The passion she was experiencing at the time and she felt herself getting moist. The more she thought about it, about him sliding in and out of her, feeling how her body reacted to him the hotter and wetter she was getting.

She put her hand between her legs and moaned, imagining it was his hand on her. She started rubbing herself harder, feeling her muscles inside tightening up, imagining his mouth being down there, his tongue going in and out of her. She whimpered and started rubbing herself even harder, her other hand going inside her shirt to her breast, pulling and twisting her nipple the way he did. She felt the stirring of her body carrying her to that spot, rubbing herself harder, bringing her body to the edge. Her head rolling back and forth on the couch, her hips bucking, her body needing, wanting. She put her fingers inside herself and her hips thrust up meeting her fingers, her muscles tightening, and she went over the edge, her fingers getting wet with her juices, her back arching. Suddenly she felt him spread her legs open, his mouth down on her, as he shoved his tongue inside her, her hips jerked up burying him deeper, and she screamed when she climaxed again as her body hit that sweet spot.

After he came out of the room he heard a moan come from the main room, and he walked towards it. When he saw her pleasuring herself his body went rock hard, he had to loosen up a couple of buttons on his pants and adjust himself. He stood there watching her as she started moving her finger faster, put her other hand in his shirt playing with her breasts, wondering if he should go help her out. But the more he stood there watching her the more turned on he was getting. He watched as her hips started rocking with her, watched as she put her fingers inside her and her hips bucked up meeting her fingers. He walked over downed the rest of his wine feeling suddenly parched. He went over to the couch where her legs were, he saw her explode, her juices running out of her, and he put his mouth on her, his tongue lapping up every drop before going into her, her hips thrusting up, his tongue going in deeper. He felt her muscles tighten around his tongue and heard her scream as she exploded again, his tongue and mouth soaking up more of her sweet juices. He kept his mouth on her bringing her over and over to the edge. He couldn't get enough of her, she was so hot, tight and sweet. He literally ached to be inside her.

Finally lifting his head, he looked down upon her. Her body lightly perspired, she lay there panting, her chest heaving. He put his finger in her, and she bucked against it, he undid his pants the rest of the way, kicked them off, picked her up, sat on the couch and lowered her on him. The instant he penetrated her, her body convulsed, her muscles griping him tight as she slammed down on him hard, burying him deeply inside her, and he felt her juices sliding down his shaft.

He groaned, grabbed her hips and started slamming her down on him, her body gripping him over and over. He felt a sting on his chest where her hands were, but that made him thrust into her harder. He ripped the shirt open and put his mouth on her breast. She bucked against him harder, as he thrust deeper and faster, into her. He kept driving into her, feeling her exploding, her nectar running down him over and over.

"Arik," she gasped, "please."

Mercy, she was so freaking hot and tight. He felt himself throb, stiffening, stretching around her and with one last thrust he took them both over the edge as he felt her milking him with her muscles. He growled, grabbed her face and put his mouth to hers as she screamed into him.

They lay there chests heaving, their hearts beating wildly, his lips still on hers. He finally released her mouth and she put her head on his shoulder. He could feel little convulsions gripping him as her body twitched around him. Once he felt her breathing and her heartbeat slowing down he picked her up and started carrying her to his room. He felt her muscles clinching tightly around him, throwing her head back, he felt her explode around him. They never made it to his bed.

12