Hayley Lankford: In The Cross Hairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do with her?" the security commander said nervously. "She knows about me now."

"We're going to ask her some questions about Malpaso's security strategies," the woman replied. "Don't worry, she won't ever get a chance to tell anyone about you."

X

Lankford was blindfolded and led from the compound to what she guessed was the security building. She hadn't walked far enough to be anywhere else. There the strong hands had stripped off her t-shirt and combat trousers.

Lankford winced when she thought of how she would look in the black and white bra and thong, especially blindfolded and with her hand's cable tied. She didn't think she'd ever felt so vulnerable.

Lankford was then dumped into a chair, and her legs were tied, spread apart, to each of the chair legs.

Lankford recoiled from the sudden light as the blindfold was torn off. She quickly recognized that she was in the security control centre in the main tower.

A man slapped her face hard. She winced and ran her tongue along the inside of her cheek. A little blood was in her mouth.

There were two people in the room with her: a man and a woman.

The man had cold, impassive eyes which gave no clue to his emotions. Lankford could tell he was a professional. He was wearing black combat trousers with a black roll neck jumper. He had a brown leather shoulder holster which held what Lankford guessed was Colt 1911 pistol.

The woman was probably a couple of inches shorter than herself; mid to late twenties, pale blue eyes. Her eyes were hard and full of malice. She was wearing a pair of heavy leather boots, with a tight pair of black shorts. She also wore a camouflage jacket over the top of a tight black t-shirt.

"Grant, go," the woman said, "make sure everything is secure. I don't want any more surprises."

He did as he was told without saying a word.

Lankford heard the door beside her close, and with that she was alone with the mystery woman.

"I don't care whether you tell me anything or not, Mrs. Lankford. I already know enough about you. Ever since you stopped our little car bomb, we've made it our business to know everything about you," the woman said.

"Is this whole farce about capturing me? Was a scout troupe really the best you could recruit?" Lankford said. "Couldn't afford mercenaries?"

The woman snorted. "And there is your ego. No, Mrs. Lankford, you being here is just a pleasant surprise that has reinforced my views on karma. Those men are better than mercenaries, they are activists. They're believers."

"What are you going to do, ransom me?" Lankford said. All her training had said the trick was to keep her captor talking. The more information she could get from her, the better.

"Your ego is incredible," the woman said, as she circled her. "You are sitting there in your fuck-me lingerie trying to talk tough. Who would we ransom you to? Certainly not your ex-husband. He still hasn't forgiven you, has he?"

Lankford sat in the chair and glared, saying nothing. That was a lot to know.

"He never got over your miscarriage. That kind of thing sometimes brings people together, you know. Not you though. For what it's worth, I don't think he was wrong to blame you for placing your corporate masters over the life of your unborn child."

"You fucking bitch," Lankford said. She couldn't help herself. Hayley Lankford prided herself on being able to control her temper, but this woman, whoever she was, had managed to press all of her buttons. Those wounds were still too raw for her to be able to conceal. Her fists clenched and her nails dug deep channels into her palms.

The woman's eyes sparkled, and her voice seemed to get excited.

"Oh I am going to have a good time with you."

"Who the fuck are you?" Lankford said.

The woman pulled up a chair opposite Lankford and turned it so the back faced her. Then she sat astride it.

"I lied earlier," she said, sneering. "I'm not interested in getting any information from you. That fat fuck security chief already provided us with access to everything we want."

"Then what do you want with me," Lankford snapped, "to bore me to death?"

"No. It turns out we have to be here for a few hours until we have what we want, which leaves me with time to fill. I forgot to pick up a book at the airport. So... that leaves you." The woman's dark smile widened.

She lowered herself, so they were eye to eye. Lankford was tempted to spit in her face.

"I am going to destroy you, Mrs. Lankford. You are going to be out of the game completely. By the time we leave, you will be a wreck so unsure of yourself you won't want to leave your own house." She stood up and walked to one of the computer screens.

Lankford was already shaken, though she tried her best to hide it.

She took a deep breath and forced all of those thoughts from her head. She had to seem defiant.

"I've faced worse than your little gang of schoolboys. You ought to have waited for them to hit puberty before you brought them here," Lankford said, hoping her voice sounded firm.

"Hit a nerve, didn't I? You can't get to me, Mrs. Lankford. That must be eating you up inside. You must be wondering how I know all about you without you knowing anything about me."

Lankford didn't say anything, but she could feel herself burning up with anger and frustration.

"Did you know that, according to most experts, rape is a crime of power? Nothing to do with sex at all. I think they are right. How about you?"

Lankford said nothing.

"I have the chance to disable one of Malpaso's greatest assets. Sure I could just kill you, but wouldn't it be better to send you back broken?"

"So, you are going to rape me?" Lankford said, raising an eyebrow. "Forgive me, but you don't seem to have the right... equipment."

"Oh but I am, Mrs. Lankford. I'm going to stretch you so wide that my fist is just going to slide in and out. Do you think you can live up to that humiliation?" the woman said, head cocked slightly.

Lankford tried to hide her shock. In her line of work, rape was always a possibility. It was one of those things she could never be sure about, but wanted desperately to believe she was strong enough to survive. But this was a woman threatening her. She closed her eyes for a moment, buying a few moments of inner space to think.

She could survive what this woman had planned for her. She'd put on a little show, shed a tear or two, give her satisfaction, and then the woman would leave her alone thinking she was broken. All she had to do was hold out for six hours. Then the explosions would go off, the support teams would arrive, and she'd be alright.

Lankford decided to make herself sound and look submissive and afraid. It was less of an act than she wanted to admit. She opened her eyes and made herself look down, then she raised her eyes to meet the woman's while keeping her head down.

"You should at least tell me who you are, and what you want here. Why do all of that if you can't take any credit for it," Lankford said.

"Nice try. You are never going to find out who I am. I'll just be the woman who raped you." The woman laughed. "I can't wait to read about all of this in your report. I wonder if you'll try and hide anything." She ran her fingers over Lankford's shoulder, fingering her bra strap. "This can't be standard issue. My god, can you imagine a boardroom full of erections reading about all the juicy little details?"

Lankford winced again, her hands clenched. She strained to break free from the cable ties at her wrists, but there was no give. She just had to sit there and take it. She knew she was close to crying in pure frustration, and that would only be the beginning.

"We are the RNB," the woman said, "Restorers of Natural Balance. Malpaso is just the start."

Lankford felt a shiver of fear.

X

Lankford was led back to her quarters by the woman. It was hard to tell how much time had passed. Her arms remained tied behind her back, and there was no opportunity to escape. In the room, the woman placed a long rope around Lankford's neck. Then she forced Lankford to lie face down on the bed, with a pillow under her stomach. Lankford knew this would raise her backside into the air.

Lankford blushed at the position and desperately searched for an escape when the rope around her neck was looped tightly around the bed frame. As soon as the rope was secured, the ties on Lankford's wrists were cut and her arms retied to either side of the metal bed. The sound of each cable tie locking made Lankford's stomach churn. This was bad. She had to remain calm, show no weakness, and wait for the rescue mission, but she didn't know how long she could last before she started crying.

The woman leaned in and slid her hand over Lankford's buttock. She tried to twitch and move away, but her range of motion was incredibly limited.

"So tell me, do you always wear lingerie like this? Does it turn you on to think about one of them seeing a strap like this, and becoming so aroused that they have no recourse but to rape your barren body?" the woman said. "Lord knows they must get lonely, stationed out here for so long, and here you are with all these fuckable curves."

"Actually, this is my 'I'm off to meet with a dyke underwear' set," Lankford said. The woman's touch made her want to whine.

"You are simply just too much," she laughed, "Here you are, helpless, and yet you still have your smart mouth." The woman laughed and hooked her thumb into the waistband of Lankford's sweaty thong and pulled the delicate fabric down.

The thong clung to Lankford's pussy for just the briefest of moments before it sprung free, and Lankford was completely exposed to her captor. She felt a blade drag along her skin, briefly, before it cut the sides of the thong.

She'd been about to reply when the woman pushed the sweaty thong into her mouth silencing her. Her mouth filled with the taste of her own sweat and she had to fight her revulsion. She almost gagged but held it off at the last minute. Lankford couldn't give this woman the satisfaction. She had to be strong.

The woman's warm hands parted Lankford's buttocks. She wanted to scream, to struggle, and to fight, but she knew it would do no good. She forced her mind to concentrate on trying to work out how long before the explosions. Trying to work out distances and walking speeds, and—

"When was the last time you took a shower, Mrs. Lankford?" the woman said breaking her concentration. "The smell back here is heavenly."

Lankford could not stop herself from whimpering, but breathed a sigh of relief when the sound of a call interrupted them. The woman reached for her phone and answered it, then listened for a few moments.

"Excellent," she said, "Don't start the secondary downloads 'til I get there." She chuckled as she put her phone away. "You are lucky I've got somewhere else to be, but I'll be back. Try not to miss me too much."

She headed for the door, but just before she left the room she turned, "You might want to speak to David," she said in a perfect impersonation of her mother.

This woman had listened in on her call! Her mind reeled trying to work out what kind of access she needed to have. Her indignation flared briefly, but then quickly went cold. For a moment all she could imagine was her mother finding her like this, tied down, ass up. She'd be traumatised. Lankford suddenly felt like a total failure, and her mother would know it.

Those thoughts looped around and around in Lankford's head. She could feel herself close to tears. Despite her best efforts, this woman was getting to her.

Then, all of a sudden, something snapped into place. One thought came to the forefront.

"Don't start the download until I get there."

What kind of download was the woman talking about? This wasn't a ransom attempt. What kind of data did they even store here? The woman knew so much about her that they had to have hacked her computer. The possibility that these were merely hackers, and not activists, gave her hope.

Lankford spat out her vile underwear, leaving her mouth dirty and dry. She had to get loose before the woman came back. Then she could find out what the downloads were.

X


Lankford had long lost track of the time. She couldn't work it out without a window. It could have been minutes or hours.

There was no give in the cable ties, and her arms ached from trying. They had cut into her wrists and every time she strained it got more and more painful.

There was nothing she could do to minimize her vulnerability. Anyone could just walk in and fuck her, and there was nothing she could do about it. She'd just have to lie there and take it. There might be a whole train of people waiting in that corridor.

Lankford closed her eyes and tried to will those thoughts away, but they were deep-rooted and pervasive. Worst, by far, was when she tried to rationalize how long it had been since she'd had sex, and that could be a silver lining to it all. That had left her stomach completely upside down.

X

It was a struggle to keep calm. She was thirsty, and her whole body was coated in a thick layer of sweat. All the blood had run down into her arms and legs, and there was no relief. Trying to relax had only frustrated her more. Lankford knew her only hope of sanity was to retreat where no one could get to her. To put her mind away from her body.


"Did you miss me?" the woman said. Lankford jumped. She hadn't even heard the woman approaching. It was disturbing to think how far she'd fallen for someone to be able to sneak up on her like that.

"What took you so long?" Lankford said, knowing she was failing to keep up the right amount of attitude. "I was eagerly counting the seconds 'til you came back."

"You spat out your underwear. You are a nasty little girl," the woman said. She walked over, scooped them up, and pushed them deep into Lankford's mouth, almost into her throat. Lankford gagged, and nearly missed that the woman was now rummaging around on the floor. Lankford strained to see what she was doing.


" This should make things easier," the woman said, and then there was a squelching noise followed by the sudden shock of a cold liquid landing on her right between her cheeks.

Lankford strained to look, but her head couldn't turn any more. Instead, she let out muffled protests of indignation. The best plan was to lie still and not react. If Lankford's worst fears were realised and this woman was some kind of sadist, then who knew what might arouse her.

The woman's hands began smearing the cold fluid round Lankford's buttocks. The rich smell of perfume reached her nose; the fluid was her own body lotion.

"There. That's better," the woman said. Then she climbed on top of Lankford and parted her buttocks with her knees. The woman then emptied half the bottle directly on to her asshole. Lankford did her best not react.

The lotion did its job, and Lankford felt the woman's finger slid into her anus. Lankford clenched her teeth at the invasion. There might be only slight discomfort, but the humiliation was devastating. Lankford kept her eyes shut, she couldn't allow herself to react in any way.

The woman's finger worked in and out of Lankford, getting the lotion as deep as possible.

Within minutes a second finger slid alongside the first. Lankford began to feel full, very full, but she was still able to ignore the sensation.

The woman pressed the two fingers of her other hand alongside the first two. The extra two fingers also slid in easily, with the now vast amount of body lotion removing any possible resistance. Lankford's asshole was easily swallowing four fingers. She couldn't pretend she was an anal virgin.

Her discomfort got worse with the two extra fingers, and she knew her resolve couldn't last much longer. The tight rings of anal muscles felt like they were burning. They were being stretched almost as wide as they ever had been. David had only been of average size, and that was on a good day. Blessedly, the woman had small fingers. Lankford kept her eyes closed, but she could feel herself tensing up.

Without any warning, the woman rotated both her fingers, hooking them inside Lankford and began to pull them apart. Stretching Lankford's anus wider and wider.

Lankford spat out the underwear. It was too much. Her anger had risen up inside of her, and she'd lost control.

"Fucking stop it, you fucking dyke bitch."

The woman on top of her giggled, and Lankford felt herself get madder.

"Does it hurt Mrs. Lankford? Does this make your big, beautiful ass burn? Good! This is just the beginning, just imagine how it'll feel when my whole fist is in there," the woman replied, "and you better hope I'm satisfied with just one."

"You are living in fucking fantasyland. You aren't going to be able to be able to put your fist in. It's impossible."

"We'll see," she said, "you have a pretty fat ass, and you took four fingers just fine. I'm going to guess that you have had plenty of cocks in here."

Lankford cried out, as she felt the woman pull her ass further apart using her hooked fingers, creating a void into her bowels.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm going to smash your fucking face in," Lankford said. She started to pull harder at her bonds, but there was no give to the cruel plastic and it cut into Lankford's already tender skin.

The woman then slid her left hand away and replaced those fingers with the remaining two fingers from her right hand. The woman held her fingers up to Lankford's face. Lankford's nose crinkled.

"Are you going to be a good little girl and clean these off?" the woman said.

"Go on, you put those fingers in my mouth and see what you have left. I fucking dare you," Lankford said. "I'll bite right through the fucking bone"

Instead, after a moment, she quickly swiped up Lankford's thong and wiped her fingers in them.

Without any more warning, she leaned forward slightly and pushed the filthy thong back into Lankford's mouth. She pushed it deep and then placed her hand over her mouth, holding the thong inside.

"I hope you enjoy the taste of your asshole, Mrs. Lankford," the woman taunted. Then she returned her attention to Lankford's asshole and began pushing her four fingers in and out of Lankford's anus, driving them deeper and deeper.

Lankford forgot all about the fingers as her mouth was filled with the sweet, perfumed taste of her lotion. Thankfully, she couldn't taste anything else. Lankford couldn't believe that the woman had forced the thong into her mouth after cleaning her fingers with it. It was disgusting and filthy. She gagged.

The woman curled her thumb into her palm and then pushed her hand into Lankford's body. The woman pushed hard and then after a brief moment of resistance, her whole hand was inside.

Then she brought her fingers in together, tightly.

Lankford's eyes flew wide as she was fisted. The taste of the underwear was forgotten. She screamed in frustration. Loud animal screams of frustration and pain. Gone was any thought of not giving her captor the satisfaction of a struggle. All she could focus on was the invading fist and her rearranging internal organs.

"There it is, not impossible at all. In fact, very easy Mrs. Lankford. You should be ashamed," the woman said. "I barely had to try, you dirty little whore."

The woman worked the fist backwards and forwards, twisting it inside. Lankford's anal ring was gripping her wrist like a tight elastic band.

The woman dropped her free hand from Lankford's mouth, snaking underneath Lankford to find her clitoris.

Lankford didn't think to spit out the thong. Everything was just too intense. She couldn't even think straight. All she could do was struggle, and struggling hurt. She was so full that her anus felt like it was on fire, and yet something felt good Lankford thought as she felt the first strains of pleasure. It wasn't fair, she couldn't cum. Not like this. Langford tried to fight the feelings.