Hayley's Release Pt. 01

Story Info
Conservative mom, son, and nephew get close in the shower.
9.1k words
4.66
74.3k
126

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers

This is my first time writing erotic fiction. I wanted a story where a married mother is corrupted slowly into depravity. So this is a long one where the female character slowly opens up sexually, and is divided into three parts. Actual penetrative sex is in the third, but there is plenty of action beforehand. All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen. Enjoy!

Three Days from Release.

I am John, an eighteen year old college freshman in the Midwest, and this is my story. An incredible story of how my life changed completely thanks to my cousin Dan. It is so insane I still reel when I think about it, and to get this out of my system I have to write it down.

It happened in the last week of summer before I would head off to my first year of college. I had been accepted to the same university my cousin Dan had been, and my parents were really proud of me. Dan was the only son of my mother's elder sister, Heather, a curvaceous drop-dead gorgeous brunette I had harbored a soft spot for as long as I could remember. He was elder to me by eighteen months, a college sophomore, a really cool guy, and had inherited his mother's good looks. He was a straight A student and played varsity. I had looked up to him all my life; he was the elder brother I never had. Dan was also kind of a ladies' man, and had in fact had hooked me up with my current girlfriend, Megan.

Megan was a sophomore at the same university. She was a cute blonde who tied her hair in a ponytail and wore tight jeans which hugged her tight butt and shapely hip. Over the summer Megan and I really hit it off, and before long I had lost my virginity and discovered what a horny fox she was. Trouble is, my mother, Hayley, was a very conservative woman and would never leave me alone with a girl. However, Dan had vouched for Megan and so my mother had allowed her to come up to my room, for two hours each day, to coach me for college courses. And coach me she did.

It was during one of these coaching sessions my mother found Megan blowing me.

Dad had been out on a business trip with his senior partner, and Mom was at Mrs. Jones's. Megan and I had thrown caution to the wind and so we never heard Mom's footsteps up the stairs. Megan had wrapped her fingers around my respectable girth and was pumping my shaft furiously, while lapping my glans with her expert tongue. Over her slurping and our moans we did not hear Mom come in. My spine curdled when I heard the gasp from my door.

The door was agape, and so was Mom's mouth, as her shocked eyes surveyed the depraved scene.

"Oh fuck! Mom!" I heard myself say.

"Oooh, I like that!" Megan moaned, taking her mouth off my cock, "call me 'Mommy', baby! Cum in Mommy's mouth!"

Another gasp came from the doorway.

This time Megan heard it. Startled, she turned back and saw her boyfriend's strict, god-fearing Catholic mother watching her blow her son. And what did she do?

"Hi Mrs. H!" she said cheerfully, pumping my tool even more furiously, "your son's got a tasty dick!"

That hornmuffin!

Mom came into the room, grabbed Moby Dick from my desk, and threw it at her head. Too bad she was a crap shot, and Melville's masterpiece hit me squarely on my rapidly wilting dick. I howled out with pain. Undaunted, Mom grabbed Megan by her hair and dragged her to the door, over my protests and I-can-explains.

"Get out of my house, you whore!" Mom screamed. And that was the last I saw of Megan.

Actually, no. I did see Megan at college, and even brought her back to my house, where we fucked each other senseless. Mom got relaxed over her views on sexuality and really got along with Megan. All this wouldn't have been possible without Dan.

Dan visited us for a week every summer, seeing that Aunt Heather and Uncle Kevin went on holidays then. Dan called it their 'honeymoon instalments'. Unlike our family, Dan's was very relaxed about sex, and Aunt Heather would walk around the house in sexy outfits, the cause for my constant erections and many wet dreams. It was Uncle Kevin who gave me the-birds-and-the-bees talk, and had made sure we were introduced to sex and porn in a healthy way. My mother, on the other hand, hid the good looks and curves she shared with her elder sister behind conservative gowns and dresses, and believed that sex was the temptation of the Devil.

Dan was to visit us the next day. I wanted to talk about this embarrassing incident, and to tell him to expect the Spanish Inquisition, seeing that he was the one who recommended Megan for tutoring me. Mom really held Dan in high regard, so maybe she would listen to him. I called him on his cell.

"Hey sport! What's up? Couldn't wait till tomorrow, huh?" Dan's cheerful voice rang through the cell, giving me some degree of comfort. He had gotten me out of trouble before, and could surely do it this time. He had this ability of convincing people. Once we were caught smoking weed in Dad's car by a local cop, and he had talked us out of that situation.

"Hey what's up, man. Listen, you should know, Mom caught Megan and me."

"Jeez! What were you guys doing? Holding hands?" Dan chuckled, "shame on you!"

"Dude. Megan was blowing me," I said, feeling my voice falter. I explained the disaster to him.

There was a pause. "Fuck," Dan said, "I insisted Megan was a responsible girl, and Aunt Hayley had bought it. Why did you have to fuck it up, man?"

"I know, I'm sorry, but Mom listens to you. Please, Dan, help me out on this."

Another pause. "Yeah, I think I might," he said thoughtfully, "I have been wanting to so something the abstinence in your house for a long time. This might be the time to change that," Dan chuckled again, nervously this time. "Okay, see you tomorrow, my man!" And he hung up.

Alright, I soothed myself, everything will be all right. Then I heard Mom shout at me for a bath.

Although I was eighteen and had a driving license, Mom insisted on bathing me every week. Otherwise I was not deemed clean enough for Sunday Church.

I stepped gingerly into the enclosed shower area of the bathroom. shower area of the bathroom. Mom didn't seem angry, just quiet. But her quiet was scary enough. I undressed to my boxers and entered the shower. Usually I was bathed naked, but given that she had seen my dick misbehaving this morning, I thought it was apt to have some shame.

My mother would have none of that. "Those, too," she commanded.

"But Mom, I'm going to college next week!" I protested.

"Yes, and God knows when I'll be able to bathe you again. I won't even know if you'd take any baths there."

I took off my boxers.

She showered me with the handheld and started lathering me up. Usually, she rubbed the soap matter-of-factly, with a purpose. Even when she cleaned my ass and my dick she pressed and rubbed somewhat hard and deaf to my oofs and ouches. Today she was taking her time. Her hands roamed softly over my body, caressing the soap over my skin, as if it was the last time she was touching me.

"My sweet, sweet baby," she purred, "you are gonna miss Mommy's loving touch when you get to college. You grew up so fast!" I had stopped calling her 'Mommy' when I was five or six. She surprised me even more by kneeling down, and instead of roughly lathering my dick as she does, just took it in her hand.

"My poor baby," she whispered to my dick, "did Mommy hurt you today? Oh, my poor baby!" She caressed the length of my dick with both her hands softly. I drew a sharp breath. It was having an effect on me. I started to grow in her hand. Shit, I thought, first blue-balled and now this. I summoned all my willpower and somehow stopped myself from getting erect. But the increase in length was noticeable. I was scared shitless, but Mom didn't seem to care much. She slowly lathered my dick and balls, taking care to reach behind the foreskin, pulling it back with her soft fingers and cleaning the rim of my glans with circular motions.

"My naughty boy," she said, as she held my cockhead lightly with her fingers and looked up at me with a smile. There was a dreamy glaze in her eyes that I couldn't just place on my devout Christian mother. "You don't rub shoulders with these whores now, alright? They will tempt you with blowjobs and what not, the thing is they got no self-respect. Taking a man's penis in the mouth is demeaning to a woman. They got no self-respect, and no respect for the Lord. You'll find a nice Catholic girl and settle down and have kids."

Saying this, she rinsed me, towelled me dry, taking some time towelling my dick, tugging at it softly over the towel, and sent me off.

"You go ahead, John. Mommy's gotta take a bath now," she said in a sing-song voice.

Two Days from Release.

Next morning Dan arrived.

"Hey cuz!" he greeted, and gave me a hug. "I see you've been working out! A bit of training from me and you'll be a star player on the team."

"Thanks man," I said, carrying his luggage inside the house, "you don't look too bad yourself." Dan was always muscular, but this time he seemed to have chiselled out his muscles.

Mom came up to Dan and outstretched her arms. "How's my favorite nephew?" she sang.

"Your only nephew," Dan laughed and hugged Mom, lifting her off the ground and eliciting a small squeal from her.

"And my favorite!" she laughed. Dan and Mom had always been close, almost as if Dan was her second son. Mom gave a little peck on Dan's cheeks.

"Is that all I get? I come all the way here and all I get is a kiss on the cheek?" Dan teased. He reached both of his hands to Mom's cheeks and pulled them playfully, and gave her cute little button of a nose a kiss.

Mom giggled like a schoolgirl. "You are a bit too old for me to be kissing you on your mouth, young man!"

They both laughed and stood there for a while, hugging each other.

"Jeez! Get a room, you two," I joked.

Mom released my cousin from the hug. "You think everyone needs a room like you do?" she retorted.

I could feel the heat rushing up my neck. "Come on Dan, let's get you settled," I said and led him to my room. That's where Dan always bunked every time he came. The best time was at night when we'd sleep on my bed and talk about video games and girls.

Now, though, I couldn't wait to tell him about yesterday. As Dan unpacked, I spilled my entire bizarre, although not altogether unpleasant, experience in the bath. Finally I got towards the end when she said not to "rub shoulders with these whores" like Megan.

"Wait," Dan interjected, "she said the word 'blowjob'?"

"Yeah, she did. I was surprised too."

"She might not be such a prude, man. Didn't you ask her how she knows what a blowjob is?"

"Are you kidding? I was lucky I wasn't grounded."

"Grounded?" Dan laughed, "you are a week from college, and you are afraid of getting grounded?"

"Yeah, I got grounded last December for staying out till eleven."

"Man, I pity you," Dan said, "you know Aunt thinks you're still a kid because you act like one in front of your parents, right?"

"Hey, piss off!"

Dan snickered. "Anyway, you said she was holding your dick and caressing it?"

"Yeah, like, real soft and smooth. Not like before. She usually cleans it like you'd clean a spoon, y'know."

"So you didn't get hard?"

"I almost did, man! It took me a heck of a strength not to."

Dan stopped folding his shirt and looked at me like I was an ass. "Why didn't you let it get hard?"

"What-"

"What was the harm? Aunt Hayley knows men get hard when touched, and she was touching you softly. Hell, she had even seen you erect just before. You think she wasn't aware of the effect she was having on you? You should have let it show," Dan said in a serious tone, "her reaction would have given us something to work with."

I was mulling his words in my head. Wait, what did he mean something to work with?

"What do you mean, something to work with?" I asked.

"Well," Dan said, deliberating, "if she knows you are a man now, with need of sex, she might stop being so strict with you. You need to see her reactions when you reveal yourself to be a sexual young man, and gauge what you need to show and what you need to hide. She might even let you bring girls over, if she understands your needs."

I hadn't thought of that. Dan finished arranging his things. Not that he was usually organized, but because Mom threw a fit if she saw things out of order.

"Okay, camp's all set up. So where's Uncle?" Dan asked.

"Out on a business trip with his senior partner."

"And that would be the small-titted chick, what's her name? Bella?"

"Yeah, that's the one," I replied.

"Man, that chick is one hot MILF. You know they're most probably having an affair, right?"

"Dude! Fuck off." To be honest I had considered that possibility. I just didn't want to think about it.

Suddenly Mom walked in. This habit of hers was getting out of hand.

"What're you guys talking about?" she asked. She came up to Dan and tousled his hair.

"You know, guy stuff," Dan answered, smiling charmingly at her and putting an arm around her hip. "Like you and Mom talk about girl stuff. Secrets, you know."

"Okay then," Mom giggled, "who's ready for a bath?"

"You go first, Dan," I said, "you are the guest after all."

"You are the guest after all," Dan mocked me in an annoyingly childish voice, making Mom laugh, "why don't you go first," he said.

"Come on, Dan," Mom said, "we can wait, you have come a long way-"

"To see my favorite aunt," Dan winked and kissed her cheek.

"To see your only aunt," Mom giggled, and looked at him lovingly. After a pause she asked him, "do you want me to give you a bath, like I used to?"

A hundred thoughts started swimming in my mind. Mom, giving a bath to Dan? I wondered. She bathed him ages ago. Would she bathe without his boxers, too? Would she wash his dick, like she does mine? What if he got hard? Inappropriate imagery tickled my spine, but at the same time I felt a thrill. My heart started running bit faster.

"Here's an idea. Why don't you give me and John a bath at the same time? We can save so much time and water," Dan said, "it would be fun! Like the old times."

Mom's face lit up. "My dear boy," she said, "always pragmatic. You get that from your mother." She kissed Dan on his cheek and said, "let me change," and left the room.

I looked at Dan. He merely shrugged.

"Looks like we're getting a bath, cuz."

Dan and I undressed to our boxers and entered the bath. Mom was standing there, soap ready in hand. She was in her T-shirt and pyjamas. The T-shirt was thin and did a poor job of hiding her curvaceous body. The neckline was a little low than what she is used to wearing, and some of her deep cleavage was visible. As I found my eyes wander off to her ample bosom, I found that the shape of her little penny-shaped aureoles could be made out. The T-shirt ended just above the strings of her pyjamas, which she had tied in a butterfly knot. The pyjamas stretched over her wide hips, her thick, delicious thighs, and ended around her ankles. For the first time in my life, I realized my mother was sexy.

I found Dan's eyes roving over Mom's body too. He was sporting a bulge in his boxers. Not that I wasn't, but his was very apparent.

"Get naked, boys!" Mom sang.

Dan looked at me sheepishly. "I guess in here you do as she says," he said, and both of us pulled our boxers down.

I looked at Dan. Oh, I thought, that's why the bulge seemed big. Dan was massive. Even when barely tumescent, his dick was a good five inches easily. My dick got to six inches hard on a good day. But that wasn't the impressive thing about him. It was his girth. Dan was massive!

It hadn't gone unnoticed to Mom. She was eyeing his dick, and had a flush to her face, and the glaze to her eyes I had seen yesterday.

She showered us with the handheld, front and back, and started to lather Dan first. She was caressing his body with the soap like she did for me yesterday. I admit I was jealous. Her hands moved softly and lovingly over his chest, shoulders and arms. She was not only soaping him, she was feeling his muscles, pressing and massaging them. My prudish Mom was feeling up her nephew!

"Turn around, handsome," Mom said to Dan.

Dan turned, and Mom lathered his muscular back the same way. She got down to his lower back, rubbing along his hip to his sides, and then bringing them back in. She took some more soap and then knelt to wash his ass. She first lathered both globes, tight with years of gym and football. It must have felt good, because Dan sighed.

"That feel good?" Mom asked.

"Uh-huh," Dan nodded.

Mom giggled and started pressing his ass. She knead them, starting from the bottom sides, moving inwards towards his thighs, repeating the motions, each time a bit more inwards, a bit more upwards. Dan moaned.

"That good, huh," Mom said cheerfully. "Turn around now."

Dan turned, and a barely audible gasp left Mom's mouth. Mom was kneeling before Dan, hiding his groin from my view, so I peeked.

I almost gasped, too.

Dan was semi-erect. The veins could be seen clearly, running from his huge balls to his bulbous, purple glans. The monstrous shaft was standing perpendicular to his groin, parallel with the floor. It was almost seven inches, and maybe an inch or two away from Mom's face.

Mom was in shock. She took some time to regain her composure, and then took some soap in her hands. She started lathering Dan's pubes, combing her fingers through the curled black hair, sometimes bunching some of the hair and pulling them. Dan let out another sigh, and so did Mom. Then she got to his balls, soaping them, caressing them, kneading them softly. After that was done, it was time for Mom to wash her nephew's dick. She had saved the best for the last.

Mom soaped up her hands. I could see they were trembling. She brought them to the base of Dan's cock, and started lathering it with circular motions. Slowly she moved up the length, moving both of her hands in circles, taking longer than it should need. Both aunt and nephew were breathing heavily, and the bathroom felt hotter than it should. She soaped Dan's glans, pulling the foreskin back and cleaning the rim, and Dan gave out an "Ah."

Mom snapped back to reality and asked him to rinse himself off, turning to me. I am going to be honest. Watching my Mom bathe my cousin so sensually had aroused me unusually, and I was hard as a rock. I could see Mom trying to avoid eye-contact with it, but stole a few glances anyway while lathering me up. Like yesterday, she slowly soaped my entire body. Her face was flushed, her breath rugged and heavy. Her eyes looked like she wasn't even in this world. I looked down to her breasts, and to my surprise I found her little nipples erect and straining against the flimsy material of her T-shirt.

She soaped my chest, back, arms and feet, and then tried to do over my ass quickly. I wasn't having it.

"Do to me what you did to Dan," I said.

"What, like this?" She started kneading my ass. It was heavenly! It felt good, like a lot of stress was leaving me. Then she moved her hands inwards to my inner thighs, and to my balls, rubbing them from behind. Then she did something unexpected. With her left hand she held the base of my erect cock, and was rubbing the bridge between my balls and ass, which felt really good, and then as a final touch, she suddenly brought her index finger and moved over my asshole, rubbing and cleaning it with circular motions. Holy shit!

How I did not come immediately I don't know.

Dan was looking at us in a daze, and was not-to-subtly tugging at his dick in the name of cleaning it. As our eyes met, he gave me a grin and a wink. "Feels good, doesn't it?" he asked.

inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers