Hayley's Release Pt. 02

Story Info
Hayley's son gets a surprise, her nephew gets a cum rag.
7.2k words
4.69
47.6k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers

Dan has a surprise for John, and Hayley gets closer to Dan at night. All characters are over the age of eighteen. Slight waterplay, so beware.

One Day from Release

The next morning seemed like any other summer morning. We had waffles for breakfast, and Dan and I went out for a drive in Dad's car. We picked two of my friends and then smoked a blunt and shot the air. The we dropped them off and took the road home. While returning we saw Megan.

"I'm not talking to you," she said, as I drove my car up to her, "your bitch of a mother called me a whore and kicked me out!"

"Look, Megan, I'm really sorry-" I began, but Dan stepped in.

"That must have been a pain, hon, but it was John's mom, right, not John?" Dan said. "Come in here and let's have a chat."

I parked the car and Megan got into it, and Dan and I sat on either side of her in the backseat. Dan spoke at length how Mom was going through so much trouble, seeing that my Dad was cheating on her, and that she has these conservative views on sexuality because she is sexually frustrated. After about an hour of Dan's convincing and my apologies, she softened up and agreed to continue her relationship with me.

"Fine, but I'm never going into your house again!" she declared.

"Now, don't get too hasty there, Meg," Dan said, "I have a plan in motion. We are currently trying to open Aunt Hayley to her sexuality."

"What do you mean?" Megan asked, raising an eyebrow. Everyone knew Dan had opened quite a few girls to their sexualities, but this was his aunt. And my Mom.

Before Dan could say anything, I jumped in. "We mean that Mom is going to allow you in again, and we can do whatever we want. She is even ready to apologize."

"Yes," Dan agreed, "exactly." Then he winked at Megan and said, "bye-bye. We'll talk later."

We dropped Megan off to her friend's house she was going to, and returned home just before bathtime. My chest started pounding again. What was the surprise Dan had planned?

We stripped naked, and entered the shower area. Mom was already there. I stopped in my tracks when I saw her. She was wearing a white camisole and white shorts. Camisole and shorts! My mother! I didn't even know she owned a camisole. It hugged her tight, curvaceous body and showed more than just a bit of her deep cleavage and her button-sized nipples, which were straining against the flimsy material of her camisole. My dick twitched.

"You look beautiful, Auntie!" Dan remarked cheerfully.

"Yes, yes, smart mouth. Stand still," Mom said as he showered the both of us, front and back. Then she soaped up her hands and started lathering up Dan.

"Why don't you lather up both of us at the same time, Auntie? That will save more time," Dan said. What was he getting at?

"Okay," Mom said nonchalantly, and as she was soaping Dan's chest, he hugged her and kissed her on her cheek.

"Ooh, why so much love for your old aunt?" Mom asked, obviously happy with the attention.

"Because you love us so much," Dan replied, and kissed her lips. They remained lip-locked as long as Mom soaped his chest, his stomach and his arms. Then she moved to me. Mom had that glaze in her eyes, and as she lathered up my chest, I kissed her too.

"Ohh," she sang, "seems like I am the lucky woman today!" And smooched me noisily.

As she continued soaping me, caressing me with her hands, I held her face with my hands and licked her delicious lips. Dan hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. Mom let out a sexy simper.

"Such a beautiful neck you have, Aunt Hayley," Dan whispered, "such beautiful shoulders." Saying this he pulled down her right shoulder strap of the camisole, and kissed her there.

"Doesn't she have beautiful shoulders, John?" Dan asked.

"Yes, Mom, you really have beautiful shoulders," I said and pulled down her left shoulder strap. My flushed Mom was standing between her son and her nephew, both sporting erections, with her camisole pulled down just above her bosom, exposing her upper back and the top of her cleavage. Her erect nipples were poking the thin white camisole. Her breathing grew heavy and rugged.

"Turn around," she said to me, freeing herself from our hug. I did, and then she started lathering my back, and then moved to kneading my ass like yesterday. Mom started moaning. Weird, I thought.

"I know you like them, baby, but not now," I heard Mom whisper, "this is too risky".

"Isn't that the fun?" Dan whispered back.

Mom giggled. "You're bad." Her moaning continued, and then she drew a sharp breath. My Mom cleaned my asshole with her finger and told me to turn. As I did, I caught a brief glimpse of her tits as Dan quickly moved her camisole down. That bastard was fondling Mom's tits when she was cleaning my ass!

Mom saw my face and turned away, embarassed. She told Dan to turn around and washed his back. She massaged his ass and cleaned his asshole with her finger too. After that, it was time for her to clean our cocks.

Both of us were fully hard. Me at a respectable six inches, and Dan a gigantic nine, both pointing upwards at the woman of our desires. Mom looked at them, her eyes as wide as lemons, and knelt down before us.

"You've got two hands, Aunt Hayley, why don't you use them both at the same time?" Dan suggested, "Much less work for you."

Mom sighed sensually, and lathered both her hands with soap, and reached both of our pelvises at the same time. Her left hand explored my pubes, soaping them, combing them, bunching them up and pulling them, while her right hand did the same for her nephew. Then she moved to our balls and lathered them up good, pulling them down and squeezing them lightly. Finally, she moved to our cocks.

With soap in both her hands, she held the base of both of our cocks, as if measuring their girths, weighing them. Mom whimpered. Then she slowly applied the soap on the downside of our shafts, moving to the glans and cleaning the rim in circular motions, and then continuing the circular motions throughout the entire length of our cocks. She moved both her hands expertly on our erect cocks, almost pumping them. What a view it was! My prude of a mother kneeling down before us, moving her soft little fingers all over our cocks. It was the closest to a handjob I was going to get from Mom!

Then she looked up at me and said, "does it hurt, baby? I'm sorry I hit you with the book."

I shook my head no.

"My poor baby," she cooed, "Mommy hurt you." Then she did something that almost made me cum on her face. She brought her lips to my glans, and kissed it! "Let Mommy cure it with a kissie," she said, and placed another quick kiss on my pisshole.

"Hey! I want those, too!" Dan protested, "kiss me there, too, Auntie!"

Mom laughed and moved towards Dan's cock, kissing his glans and then his pisshole. Then she held his cock with both her hands and lifted it up, kissing on the bottom of his purple head. She continued kissing down his shaft, and then moved to the top placing cute little kisses from the base of his cock and back to the glans.

I needed more. "Mom," I whispered.

Dan laughed and said, "go kiss your son's cock, Aunt Hayley!" He pushed her towards me.

Her hands fell on my dick. "Baby," she purred. She kissed my entire length, dragging her lips over the top of my shaft. Then she lifted up my dick, and her tongue gave a small lick on my frenulum. I was in heaven!

Dan grabbed Mom's hair and tore her away from me. "Now make out with my cock, Auntie!" He held her head and pressed his monster dick to my mother's lips. What was he doing? Was he going to put it in her mouth?

But Mom merely kissed it, and gave a small lick on his pisshole.

"Ahh!" Dan sighed. He suddenly tensed up, and said, "Auntie, I need to pee. Can you help me? I can't aim it with my current, uh, 'condition'. I'll need to hold my hands agains the wall for balance."

"Sure, Dan," Mom said cheerfully, "it's perfectly normal to have that 'condition' in your age. I'll help you." Dan opened the frosted sliding door and walked out of the shower area, holding Mom by the hand. Dan stood facing the water closet and leaned forward, outstretching his hand against the wall. Mom got behind him and hugged him, squeezing her tits against his back, while both her hands reached around him and held his dick. I could only see Mom's back, hiding most of Dan in front of her.

"This ok?" Mom asked.

Dan said, "yeah, just aim it downwards."

Both stood there for a while, and nothing happened.

Mom tittered, "nothing's coming out, Dan. You are probably uncomfortable with your aunt holding your pee-pee."

"It'll come out if you rub it," Dan said.

Mom peeked over her back and looked at me. "Honey, don't look. Mommy's going to help your cousin take a pee." Saying this she turned and started moving her arms, rubbing his dick. Dan let go a stream, and I heard the hiss of his urine hit the water with a splash.

"Keep rubbing it, Aunt Hayley," Dan said, "it'll stop if you stop rubbing." Mom's arms continued moving. After about a minute, the hiss stopped, and so did Mom's arms.

"Now, where were we?" Dan said, "oh yes, you were kissing my cock!"

Mom laughed, as Dan pulled the toilet seat down and made Mom sit on it. Then he brought her face down and she started kissing his cock. After a few seconds of smooching sounds, Dan said, "Auntie, I need to pee again!"

"Again?" Mom exclaimed.

"It's because you stopped rubbing me so early!" Dan complained, "you need to keep doing it."

Mom was getting up, but Dan said "sit" and she remained on the toilet seat. She took his dick and aimed it downwards, and I could see both her hands rubbing him. Dan let go again.

Hiss!

He then stopped, but said, "don't stop rubbing me." So Mom rubbed him. Dan brought his dick to her lips and she kissed his tip. Then she pointed it down again as Dan let go.

Hiss!

This continued for a while, alternately kissing and pissing, while Mom rubbed my cousin's cock throughout. Hiss, hiss, hiss. I could see her eyes filled with lust and her nipples poking harder than ever as she increased the pace of rubbing him.

"What if a little bit gets on you, Aunt Hayley?" Dan asked innocently.

Mom laughed. "I changed your diapers, baby, a little of your pee won't do me any harm." And continued the routine. Hiss!

"Kiss the top of my cock, Auntie," Dan said. Mom brought her lips to the top of his tip and kissed, her hands massaging Dan's cock as he relieved himself in front of my Mom.

Finally, Dan was empty. After continuing to kiss and rub it for a while, she got up, smiled, and said, "okay, enough loving, now let get you rinsed." And they came into the shower.

Dan and I stood sideways as she began to rinse us. He turned to me and winked.

"Auntie," Dan said, "why don't John and I rinse each other? You did enough for us."

Mom handed me the handheld shower, and immediately Dan got behind her and held her tight. "Get her wet, John!"

Over Mom's threats and protests I aimed the shower at her. She tried to struggle but Dan's workouts had paid off. She was held still, as I got her in her face, her tits, her belly and her crotch. And holy fuck! The camisole even more transparent. We could easily make out her areolas, sporting the pencil-sharp nipples.

John pulled down her camisole even more, exposing the top of her breasts and almost her aureoles. Then he pulled one of her arms after another from the strap. He raised her arms above her, showing us her hairy armpits. It was a sexy sight.

"You little devils! Getting me wet every day!" Mom cried, as I laughed and showered her even more.

"Here, John, shower her here," Dan said, lifting her camisole to the bottom of her breasts, so I could see her sexy belly and just a hint of her underboobs. Now the camisole just formed a thin strip around her bosom. I aimed at her belly, and Dan put her hand over her belly, moving it all over her sexy stomach. Then he inserted a finger in her navel, fingering it roughly and laughing. The innuendo was not lost on Mom, who cried "you pervert", but she was still laughing, and it was all good fun.

Then Dan surprised me again. He lifted Mom's camisole up, revealing her bouncy breasts and hard nipples, and said, "John, get her in her tits!" I didn't know what to do. But since we had come this far I supposed a little water on my mother's tits wouldn't be too dangerous. And so I showered my Mom's tits as my cousin bunched up her camisole to her neck. But she had had enough, so she pulled her camisole down almost immediately. We got hit on the head and thrown from the bathroom.

After we got dressed, Dan asked, "how was the bath, cuz?"

My brain was fried. I said, "dude, first she made out with us, and then with our cocks! Best bath ever!"

Dan gave a chortle. "Told you she is a very sexual woman. I'll wager she is touching herself in the shower right now."

I looked at him, shocked.

Dan winked. "Wanna go see?" he asked.

When we reached the bathroom, we were surprised to find the door already ajar. Through the frosted glass, we could see Mom turned sideways, soaping up her lithe body. She moved her hands all over herself, taking special care to squeeze her tits. A moan escaped her lips. A hand moved to her crotch, and started moving. More moans, continuous and deep, came from the shower.

"She is putting on a show," Dan smiled.

I could not believe my eyes. After yesterday, she should have shut and locked the door with with a combination key. But no, here she was, door ajar, pleasuring herself in the shower when there are two young men under the same roof.

I looked at Dan. He had already dropped his shorts and was beating off furiously. What the hell, I thought, if she's putting on a show, why not enjoy it? I dropped my shorts and started tugging my dick. After a while, all three of us were masturbating furiously. We could hear Mom's slicka-slicka-slicka from the shower, and I'm sure she could hear Dan moaning, "Aunt Hayley, ohh, Auntie".

Mom turned towards us. I paused, thinking if I should run. But neither Dan nor Mom stopped the motion of their arms. Fuck it, I thought, and continued to masturbate right along with them.

I could feel Mom's gaze on us. I couldn't take it. "Ohh, Mom," I gasped, and shot my load on the door. Mom definitely heard that, and her hips shook and buckled, as groans of "Oh, oh, ohhh" escaped her mouth. Dan came almost at the same time, shooting his cum into the bathroom and on the frosted glass of the shower. Mom looked at it, the cum trickling down from the glass of her shower, as my cousin and I basked in the refractory period.

We were in our room, just processing what had happened. My Mom had put on a show for me and my cousin, albeit a heavily censored one, and had let us cum to her. We heard Mom holler.

"Lunchtime, boys!" she called.

We went downstairs and saw Mom. My heart skipped a few beats. She was wearing just a bathtowel around her, and presumably nothing else. We helped her set the table and sat down to eat. She had cooked us lobsters, which was a favorite of all of us three, and it tasted divine. Dan showered her with praises as we ate, my Mom blushing at every one of them.

Dan had sat beside Mom, and me across from them. Every time they said something to each other, they would touch each other on the shoulder, the waist, or the thigh. At one point Dan kept his hand on her upper thigh while chewing, and started caressing it. Mom's eyes shot up and looked at me, and when she determined I wasn't looking, let Dan continue his explorations. He moved his hand inwards and upwards, too close to her crotch. He could definitely feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I think I even saw her open her legs a little, to allow Dan better access up her thigh. I couldn't believe my eyes!

After lunch, Mom proceeded to get up to her room.

"Where do you think you're going, woman?" Dan asked and put his arms around her tightly. Mom giggled and raised herself for a kiss.

"Wherever you want me to go," she replied. Another kiss.

"Then I'd rather you stayed here with us," Dan said, "with your boys." He gave Mom a deep kiss, which she received with an open mouth, his tongue entering her mouth and almost gagging her. He reached his hands to her ass and knead them. Mom whimpered in Dan's mouth.

After a about half a minute of massaging her ass and kissing her, Dan broke the kiss and said to me, "hey, John, doesn't she have a fine ass?"

Does my Mom have a fine ass? Yes, I did think she did. Was it appropriate for me to say it out loud? No, I didn't think so.

"Come on, man," Dan said, "just look at these globes!" Saying this he lifted the back of her towel, revealing the sexiest ass I have ever seen. He gripped the ass-flesh with his hands, pulled them up and let them fall, jiggling into place. Mom yelped, but made no move to save her dignity. It was clear she wasn't wearing anything underneath the towel. I felt my throat go dry.

"Ye- yes," I croaked out, "they're good."

"Good? Good?!" Dan exclaimed, "they are the finest piece of ass in the entire world!" He gave her butt cheeks a slap, jiggling them again. Mom moaned complainingly. His hand had left a red mark. Then suddenly Dan lifted Mom up, just like yesterday, and threw her on the sofa. I took my position like before, with Mom leaning her back on my chest and her legs over Dan's legs. My hands hugged her waist, like yesterday, and Dan massaged the upper part of her thigh. The only difference was she was naked under her towel.

Dan smiled at Mom. "You won't slap me today, will you, Aunt Hayley?" he asked.

"As long as you stay within limits, boy," Mom replied, "we can do whatever you want."

"I want you to make out with John," Dan ordered.

Mom giggled, turned and put her arms around my neck, and leaned to meet my lips with hers. We locked ourselves in a passionate kiss like yesterday. I did not waste any time in starting to lick her lips with my tongue, and she reciprocated in kind.

"More tongue," Dan said, "what are you, fourteen?"

I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and was pleasantly surprised to find her trying to do the same. Our tongues met inbetween and swirled around each other. I pushed my tongue inside Mom's mouth and she let out a moan. I opened my eyes and found Mom's eyes closed, her sexy eyelashes in front of me. Without stopping the kissing, I looked over at Dan. He was kissing and licking her neck, her shoulders, and her collarbones, coating her entire exposed top above her towel with his saliva. His hands were wrapped around Mom's waist, squeezing and massaging her ass. He looked at me and winked.

He brought his right hand to the knot of Mom's towel, and untied it. It fell in a bunch around her waist, revealing her ample bosom, but keeping her crotch hidden from our view. We could still see some of her curly black hair peeking from under the towel.

"Mmm-hmm-hm," Mom moaned in my mouth. She broke off the kiss and said, mock-complaining, "look at this naughty boy, John. Look at this naughty boy who loves his Auntie's breasts too much." She combed Dan's hair as he plunged into her cleavage, motorboating her tits. Mom laughed out. As Dan leaned onto her, pressing her tits, she leaned back, and her naked ass touched the bulge in my shorts. She sighed and pressed her back even more, lodging my dick into her ass-crack through my shorts.

After a while, Dan stopped his assault on Mom's tits. He looked up to her, and said, "now I want you to offer your tits to John. Turn around."

He swivelled Mom around to face me, her legs now over my legs. I couldn't believe my eyes, the most perfect breasts were in front of me. Her tits and nipples glistened with spit. Damn, that was hot!

inkubi
inkubi
108 Followers