Hazel and Dan in the Hazy Days of Fall Bk. 09

Story Info
Young lovers learn more.
7.2k words
3.67
1.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust

Hazel and Dan in the Hazy days of Fall. Book 09

I walk over to you and present myself, putting down the hose as the music plays with the patio door open I take your hand, and we spin as if it was a dance floor. I say. "Will you dance with me as my Mom, Jean, Please I would be truly honored."

Dancing till the record stopped. I held you as a mom. I felt you cry; my tears made my eyes wet too.

Jean says. "I need to wash my face, young man. I will dance with you; I say we dance well together. Now put some music on; the tutor is due here in a few minutes."

I drink coffee and crack a book to prepare for class. I heard Mr. Deed's voice telling me to keep learning and never stop. That day during the lunch break, I asked Jean for a book to read for fun. You hand me a copy of Douglas Adams's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, my first fun read but not my last. I was working on making my baby proud. Hazel called before my last class ended, and we cut the lesson short.

I motored over, picked you up, and was glad I put the car in park cause you jumped me hot kisses. You went touch nuts; you had my shirt half torn off and lost a button.

I say. "Baby, we need to move. All these straight people are eyeballing us shit. Baby cool it; there are cops in the crowd; sit down, baby, I get us home."

Home nope, it was not home, but it was a shopping center parking lot, and trust me, Hazel was not kidding. She was swamped. It was fast. Messy was an understatement, but vinyl seat covers got a workout. All covered in our juices, our clothes are getting damp. We fogged the windows as you lined me up and sat on my hard cock. I slipped my hands under your dress, tearing your panties off to let my wet finger search for your tight rosebud gets to play.

You say. "Fuck us, baby; every answer was on a damn flashcard you tested me on."

I moaned. "Shit, you too fucking hot and wet. You been like this for hours?"

Hazel groans. "Yes, I saw you were helping me loving me; you're working as hard to help me learn as you're working harder; shit baby, I coming."

Haze screamed out you tighten and rode me hard and I, too, screamed out. "I'm coming."

Holding on to each other as if we let go for a second, we fall from a great height. The sounds of the hot engine pings and pops in the background come into our world again. We try to find air. I roll a window down the humidly hits us like the heat coming off my forge. I turned the car back on and cranked the air conditioner up on high, which helped some, but a shower and changing our things were in order.

We changed, stopping off at home, but I asked Hazel to call if we could use Jean's car to go to church in. We spilled some soda on the seats as we were necking. Jean was called and happily came to pick us up, driving us to the little church.

Talking with Father Jude as he sat on the church organs bench, he played a note it sounded odd; four or five notes were. I opened the service panel and found two parts out of line. Pulling them out, I bent them to the exact curve of these others. I pulled my Swiss Army Knife out and hooked the parts back. I sat down and asked a question about why it was a question. Hazel beamed at me. I can work with my hands and listen, but talking means I must stop.

The Father hit the notes again; one is still off. So I look again and see the problem digging a little deeper.

I say. "I've heard these questions before, Father. You sat in my Moms sister's house, and I sat on the floor and listened to these. I tried to live by them; they sounded right."

"Son, I remember you. I went to court hoping to speak up for you, but the Judge was fair with you; I only needed to say a few words. An eye for an eye thing is not too good for your soul in the long run. Tell me, Dan, just between us, and I never admit to ever asking it. How did it feel to wallop the bloody bastard as you did? I know it's wrong." Father Jude says his smile was infectious.

I teared up, remembering how much I loved my cousin I say. "Hollow, it felt empty, no matter how many times I hit him or how hard I yelled at him to bring her back. It felt empty, Father. I walked through the days, and suddenly, two years went by. My life was worthless, pointless, my home life, well, you know."

I stop and take a deep breath. I look at Hazel, then Jean, and back at the Father, and I say. "Then this angel Father walked into my heart and my world, the very pillars shook, not one thing is left unchanged in my life. Her whole family is so full of love that it could be a damn TV show. Hazel broke the Iron I built around my heart. Her family finished the damn job."

Hazel has my hand in hers now, and you asked. "Well, Father Jude, you know how he was back then; he scared me frankly. But, in just seconds of our meeting, I felt no fear whatsoever. We spoke the truth to each other that day and every day since. So, Father, with or without your blessing, I'm spending my life with my partner, lover, and best friend."

I wanted to kiss you as words failed me, so I did. It was a short kiss, and we heard two wows from Jean and Father Jude.

Jean laughed. "He got guts, Father; he's showed us his love by kissing her exactly like that. We knew him for hours; at best, he refused to hide his feelings for our baby. Of course, it was no story for a church Father, but how could a kiss so loving be wrong?"

Father Jude says. "Not his to judge, but let's get these lovebirds hitched before they need a room."

Hazel says. "Room heck, a car can work..."

Saw her Mom looking at her funny and went quiet. We talked to the kitchen staff about serving food, as Ellen and Ted will prepare it. Jean makes small talk on the ride home and drops a question.

Damn it, I heard; who not? What did she spill in the car? "Hazel says. "Coffee."

I say. "Hazel."

The car swerves as Jean is dying laughing. "You Babies, shut up. I do not want to know. Why do you two need the car when you have a perfect room? What, you were watching submarine races at the park pool?"

Getting home to my place and getting out of the car, Hazel looks up the stairs, a sad look on her face.

You looked at me and told me. "I will surely miss our first place, and we have not moved out yet. Oh, man, was I mad at you for leaving, but carrying me up the steps the first time was like waking up in heaven and your arms."

I pick you up and carry you up the stairs again as Jean hugs John, and Bob hands Jean a drink as four sets of eyes watch us up the steps. I knew dinner was in a few minutes, but holding you as we sat on the small couch, I nuzzled your neck and told you what I would do to you after dinner. Then, I got up, brushed my hair, changed shirts, and kissed you as we walked down the stairs holding hands our steps matched.

Inside Bob and John were setting the table. I gave them a hand as the smells of hot food and love floated around the table, and the ladies' laughter in the kitchen sounded like happy children playing.

Hazel's fear of kids came to my mind.

I say. "Dad, sir Hazel said your family has had a high rate of congenital disabilities. Is it a thing? We should do a family tree and birth listings. My Aunt Liz makes money doing family trees, we need a list of family's names and an old bible, and She can go to the county clerks and gets records."

I called and got her to look at the family. I hold the phone to Bob. He fills her in with names to get her started, and a dinner date is planned to work on it more.

Dinner was great, and games of skills were picked. We played pick-up sticks and concentration card games, both I was halfway good at. The night flew by. We made popcorn with something new called Jiffy-pop, a cook-on-the-stove balloon thing that was pretty good—two more days till the rehearsal dinner at Ted's. My Pops and aunts came and stayed, and they built a family tree; they were at it until two am.

It was stunning, the records from two bibles of births and marriages. There were listed out of the family since 1838 eighty-six out of one hundred twenty births, twenty-six were miscarriages, and thirty-two were stillborn. The twenty-eight were listed as born touched by god. What a lovely name for congenital disabilities. I see Hazel was not wrong to be worried.

The family sat around the table drinking coffee and discussing the wives who died giving birth. By three am, we had a game plan to see a specialist in genetics.

I say. "I heard about getting cut a Vasectomy. I do it if it keeps Hazel safe. Lots of people adopt; I am not willing to risk it. I Will NOT!"

Bob and John both looked shocked, and then John says. "Wow, they never heard of it."

Bob says. "He talk to his doctor."

Jean asked. "Bob, You do that for me, my love?"

"I embarrassed baby. I let you handle our birth control all these years. It's time for me to do my share. Dan again sounds like he will be another pain near my ass again. But he's right."

We laughed at me being a pain in an ass, kissed, and said our good nights. Then, we walk up the stairs together, our hands in each-others back-pocket.

Hazel says. "If you're trying to get me to love you more, It's working, bud."

Sleeping till noon, I knew we had many things to do. Neither of us needed lovemaking, but that holding thing worked well. There is nothing to do till dinner later today; walk down the aisle on Saturday. I knew the ladies were going for a final fitting of their dresses, and I knew a brunch was next as all the ladies were already drinking champagne. The girls were ready and talking about who would drive since they all had a few drinks each.

I raised my voice. "No! Ladies, none are you are driving, and I drive if you want me to, but I am calling a limo company. Now sit your cute butts down till your ride gets here." I say, trying to make my voice extra manly.

Hazel moans. "See what I have to put with Girls, but you're right, Mae, my man looked at me like I was a four-course steak dinner; he makes me damn hungry too."

I had called a limo company to drive a party bus and a limo for us on Saturday. So I called the company, and they have a Limo on its way. The Ladies kissed me as I held the limo door open.

Hazel stepped to me and kissed me to moans of that lucky bitch. "I am lucky, lucky beyond words, to be loved and cared for by you, my friend. Thank you, my love." Hazel says, kissing me and getting in.

I went to the kitchen with Ellen waiting for the next batch of cupcakes. There are racks of them cooling and fixings for the icing. I see food dyes.

I asked Aunt Ellen. "If she knew her bride's maids' colors were Silver and Blue? I can make blue icing, and the candy's sugar silver balls can be dusted on the top." So I started the buttercream for the icing.

Mixing the blue, Ellen says. "Deeper, a tad darker, Hun, like your baby's eyes."

Without thinking or even knowing why I added a bit of dark green to the blue and tore up a couple of sheets of gold leaf, adding it to the bowl and giving the icing a better match to Hazel's eyes.

Ellen says. "I never met a man who could nail the colors of their wife's eyes before. But that's so her."

I finished half and asked if we should make some in the groom's colors. Ellen looks at me and says. "What paisley tie-dye?"

Our suits were black; the inside was lined with paisley tie-dye. After ten tries, I made a drip pattern on top of the icing, placed it on a plate, and dipped them. Finally, all the cupcakes were done. Ted was called they came and picked them up.

Ellen and I had coffee with a cupcake or two as we burned one on the back porch, waiting for the guys to get off work and my lady's limo to return. Hazel winks at me and kisses me. Then, as the ladies go up to change for dinner, Hazel tells me she's. "Ain't got no underwear on, and could we take a quick drive while the girls shower to watch them sub-races?"

I was not clear about what Hazel was asking. "What if the condom breaks or the damn pill does not work?" Hazel does not answer but smiles and walks over to my Aunt Jane. They talk. Hazel winks at me again and runs off to change for dinner.

Aunt Jane comes over and says. "Damn, pretty scary stuff, all that family tree stuff from last night. A sweet little birdie asked me to talk to you. You tried. It was too much pain for her. It lasts a few seconds at best but lube, lube, lube, and it's even more strange to talk about, I know. Getting clean inside helps, as does a bit of numbing cream. Wear a condom, or the cream will slow down your fun. Keep her happy; you know what she likes. Let her be on top. She can control how fast she moves, how deep things get, and go slow until she don't."

Jane hands me a jar of numbing cream sold for tooth pain and a KY jelly tube. We talked a bit more, and Jane's questions were embarrassing, but knowledge is true power. I truly wanted to ask how or why she knew. So I hugged you instead and kissed your forehead, and thanked you.

I went up the stairs, tapped at the door, and say. "I needed to change clothes."

Hazel ran the girls off, and after locking the door, you bent over the bed, your rosebud exposed as I added some lube to my finger. Your ass is tight and oh so hot. I play with your little man in the boat. I feel you get lose as I give you two fingers; I hear you gasp. I hold; still, I say. "You move if it feels good, baby."

Soon you do move; my fingers find your clit; it gets big as your ass is moving as you come.

Hazel says. "Jello dude fucking jello, but we're short on time, baby, but talk about how we are doing more of this when we get home tonight. Maybe I should try it on you."

I took my clothes off, showered, and grabbed a shave as my baby watched me. Getting to the main house, dressed nicely as we get hugs from everyone. We get mixed drinks, a party bus, a nice converted short school bus painted white, excellent seats, a full bar, and a friendly sound system. We headed to the little church, running through the plan for the day, where we get dressed. The setup spots for photos, then the hall with the tables and flowers.

Getting to Ted's place about an hour later, they were ready for us snacks and Hors d'oeuvre drinks, and the food was mouth-watering.

Larry and Suzy were there as a guest, but he saw my sweet 1950s Canon with a fast F. 1.8 50mm lens and hi-speed black and white film. He took most of the roll, a few shots of us. It was fun; it involved us kissing, and while I might not said this before, I enjoyed kissing Hazy.

It ran down like all good parties way too soon. Ted comes over and brings the bill out of the list. I looked at it but did not see a total anywhere, but NC did not connect in my brain. I glanced at it again, but the name grabbed my eye Ellen and Ted Catering. I will admit I might have screamed. I handed Hazel the bill, ran sliding to Ellen's wheelchair, picked you up, spun you in a circle like we were dancing, and kissed you.

I say. "I know it will be dumb to offer to pay for this, but here is a hundred dollar bill for tonight, your first but not the last money you earn. Dinner was a dream." I sat you back in your chair.

I go and bear hug Ted picking him off the floor. I say. "Dude, let me pay the wait staff for working and not having a good night tip wise, we had this place tied up for hours a place this hot. I asked how much a waiter lost working a party instead of a hot Friday.

He says. "You are going to fight me on this. I doubled their pay to work for the party, but you're right; I missed the chunk in tips."

I passed the hat, so to speak, to Hazel. She brought cash; we talked months ago, and she handed me the thank you card envelope.

I say. "Please take it to the kitchen, angel, with my thanks."

I am waiting for John, Bob, and you to catch on to tonight's company title on the bill. I giggled. Hazel walked back to the table; her eyes widened, but she knew the Joy I get from watching the guys get it.

You ran to me and grabbed my arm. "Did I miss it?" You whispered.

I nodded no as your dad walked over, pulled out a money clip, read it twice, put his money up, and walked over to Jean.

Jean and Bob come over; each takes one of our arms and says. "How have you kids not exploded with joy?"

I answered Bob. "Waiting on John, I think this is their time, not ours. Ours is hours away you guys want to hear weird as-hell stuff? Would you do us the honor and come with us now? We are joining Larry and his wife; we hired the dinner for an hour to do fun photos. We got clothes for you guys too."

Hazel told her folks. "We are not going out drinking, and we talked about this; we would like to spend time with you guys till it's time for us, and yes, we are sleeping in his arms tonight."

Jean says. "Let's get someone to bring us coffee; say, why don't you ask John to bring a few cups over; maybe he will see it."

Bob did say something to John and came back and says.

"Look, guys, he's kissing her."

We all screamed like kids, and we finished our coffee and say, "Thank you. Would you two like to come with us to a photo shoot?

They both went red in the face and say. "Thank you, but you kids, go ahead."

Ellen says, "You go have fun, Don't come back before one am unless you don't mind screams."

I kiss my Aunt and say softly. "Screams, You devil, I guess them lady parts work just fine, Hon." Ellen blushes again and kisses me back.

We and my in-laws-to-be-in hours went, and we dressed as 1950s kids, and some from the 2000s a space-age shiny with incredible future looks. We took a few of all of us, and we did great shots of the owners. Then, we went home to watch Jean's and Bob's TV, a horror comedy. Hazel, in a sleepy voice, says. "Mom, can we sleep here tonight, please I'm sleepy, and I want one more shot at tempting handsome here with my lustful ways crap! god, he's strong, Mom; good night, my loves." My chest muffles Hazel's voice.

I say, Picking up Hazel. "Love you, but a promise is a promise."

I stop half out the door and say. "You can have your way with me here anytime after tonight. You can embarrass me as your husband anytime you want."

We left to the laughter of. "Get a room, you two; see you two lovers for breakfast."

I heard from my chest. "Fucking Jello, dude, but Suzy had a flask," Hazel says.

I say. "I know I had to beg off. I was driving you back to my place after. She got it out of me; she said there was a missing piece. I caved and told her. She laughed and bet me a drink when I was not driving; you win getting your way."

Hazel asked. "A bet on what I try once more, or I know your word is your pride?"

"Yes, I bet on us, " Getting you out of the car and carrying you up the stairs.

I heard. "Damn it, jello, use the lube to get me ready; my toy is smaller than you." You moaned.

I did as asked you popped off the second my fingers hit your hard clit. I fought it softly with my fingers; as you came, your ass moved as if it felt good.

You shuddered and say. "Holy shit, take it out, and please hold me. Crap, it was good; thank you, baby. You shuddered again as your poor hips could not stop moving."

I kissed your cold mouth. "Another time, my love, sleep. I want you. Tomorrow it's not scary if you're by my side," I say near your ear as I kiss your neck. Good night. I cover us and hold you.

I hear a tiny. "Right on." We woke to the sound of the alarm going off hours later.

I hear hello, lover. "Suzy insists on taking us to get hair and makeup done, and I wrote the check. Do we have cash for tips in the thank you card envelope?"

I hand it to you. It read hair and makeup tips. You kissed me. "See you at the church, my love. Enjoy your breakfast; we go to the church from the hair salon, Jello."

You say, rubbing your butt and going out the door. "Nice baby, love you."

12