Hazel and Suzanne

Story Info
Suzanne wants to celebrate with her boyfriend's alter ego.
3.4k words
4.72
13.9k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7Locks
7Locks
46 Followers

She knew I had dressed in the past. In fact, one of the first times we met was at Colleen's Halloween party when I had gone as Hazel. We even danced that night, but it wasn't until later the next year that we met again and hit it off, albeit that time I had been dressed as Hunter, not Hazel.

Suzanne was funny and self-secure; just the right amount of assertiveness so that you always knew she was interested in being where she was, doing what she was. She didn't waste her time. And when someone like that is interested in you, it is intoxicating. There's no gray area, you know she's really into you. I found that I could be 100% honest with her, and this included sharing about my Hazel side. She was fine with it, but Hazel only came out when Suzanne traveled for work. She didn't seem interested in having me assume that role.

Now, a year later, we were living together and having a pretty great time. I only spent one day a week in the office, working from home otherwise, and Suzanne had just got a promotion, which came with a nice raise.

We went out to celebrate, and when we came back home Suzanne said something that took me by surprise.

"Tonight, I want to celebrate with Hazel."

I was floored, stunned into silence. I turned bright red.

"You heard me, I can tell from your reaction, "she said," but you don't seem happy. Don't you want to share that side with me?"

"Yes," I said, "it's just you never seemed to want to get to know that side of me before."

She took my hand, led me to the couch, pushed me down, and then mounted my lap. She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me.

"Let's just say I never forgot that first dance we had. You looked so fucking hot in that green dress, I almost took you home that night."

She kissed me again then leaned back, grinding herself into my groin. I moaned, already mostly erect.

"I'm glad I didn't, though," She said," this way I got to know you better, and I saved this as a special treat, and a chance to get to know that side of you, something that seems to be turning you on."

She rubbed herself against my erection again, then laughed.

"Hazel takes a while to get ready," I said," are you sure you want to wait for her?"

She thought for just a second, then pushed off the couch, she pulled me to my feet. She gave me another kiss, then smacked my ass.

"Well you better get cracking then. And you don't need to go overboard, lingerie and stockings will be all you need."

I went to the second bedroom; that was where I kept the suitcases of Hazel's clothes and accessories. We had a small vanity in there, too, where I normally did my makeup when Hazel came out. I sat down at it, saw the stubble on my chin, and headed to the bathroom.

Forty Five minutes later I was shaved, the black babydoll nightie felt sumptuous, the silky black panties kept my cock in place, and I was clipping my stockings to my garter belt. I put some finishing touches on my makeup, then put on the brunette shoulder length wig, loving the feel as it tickled my skin. My hair is long enough to style in a feminine way, but it would take too long, and I loved this wig.

Slipping on my vintage furry high-heeled slippers, I walked over to the vanity and stood back to use the mirror to see how I looked. I liked what I saw. I didn't pass, really, but I still looked damn good, and my slim body looked really feminine. Puffing up my lips I gave myself a pouty look in the mirror. One last touch, I thought, and slipped a couple of black pendant earrings in then left the room.

She was waiting for me in our bedroom. She had changed into one of my tank tops and a pair of my workout shorts. She bounced up from the bed when I came into the room and took me by the arms. Her grip was firm, and she held me out at arms length, drinking me in.

I chewed on my lip, an affectation of anxiety more than anything else. She took a step back, letting me go, and made a twirling motion with her hands. She watched as I slowly turned around, looking me up and down. I started to turn again but she reached out and took my hand. She pulled me over to the bed then gently pushed me so I sat down on it.

"You look perfect, "she said, "and I'm so glad you picked that outfit, it's exactly the one I wanted you in."

My mouth opened in an O of surprise, and she laughed.

"Hazel, "she said, "I've been pretty much obsessed with getting to this moment for a year. You don't think I took the time to see what kind of taste my girlfriend has? I was always careful to put things back away correctly, but how could I not peek."

My mind instantly zoomed to the black leather bag I kept my toys in, the Aneros, my dildoes, and the chastity cage. I blushed thinking about Suzanne looking at them.

"Hey!" Her voice was loud and I snapped out of my daze and focused on her.

"Do you trust me?"

I gulped and nodded my head.

"Then we are going to have some fun," she said, handing me a cloth bag. "Go ahead and get cleaned up and put in what I've left you in the bag."

I went to open the bag and she slapped my hand playfully.

"Did I say to look in the bag, or go get cleaned up."

I was so dazed, I didn't understand what she meant. My fantasies were intersecting with reality in such stark terms that I couldn't really wrap my head around it. I walked into the hall and looked down into the bag. There was bulb with a nozzle, a lot like the one I used to clean out before I did any dildo play, a small bottle of lube, and a decent sized anal plug. I felt a wave of exhilaration slide over me making my nerves particularly attenuated. The feel of my stockings sliding over my legs, the tight garter belt, the silkiness of the nightie, and even the hair from my wig all combined to be so sensual that my erection actually made the panties uncomfortable.

I rearranged myself as I went to the bathroom, ending up with my erection peeking out of the top of my panties.

I eat well and take fiber supplements, so getting clean was the work of moments. I dried off completely, then set to work inserting the plug. I had my own, somewhat larger than this, so again, it was the work of moments to get the thing seated. I felt full, and the plug put an extra sway into my step as I walked back to our bedroom.

"My you're quick," Suzanne said, "I barely had time to get ready. But let me just say, you look beautiful."

She walked over to me, pulled my head down to hers and gave me a long, sensuous kiss. Her other hand roamed over my body, caressing everywhere before settling on my cock, which stiffened further in her hand.

She laughed and gave me a squeeze, then led me over to the bed. I let her guide me onto the bed, on my back in the middle. Then she pulled out my erection and gave it a few strokes, which made me moan.

She pulled my panties down further, and my dick sprang to attention. She slipped out of my gym shorts, and in moments she was astride me, moaning as I slid into her.

She stopped, fully impaled on my dick, and leaned down and kissed me. Our bodies rubbed together, and she had hooked her feet over my legs.

"Now Hazel, "she said, slowly starting to work herself up and down on my cock, "I want you to cum as fast as you can. I was thinking about just getting rid of your erection with some ice cubes, but it seemed like this way might be more fun."

I started moaning in time with her movements, and she took me by the wrists and pinned my arms to the bed.

"Cum for me baby," she said, over and over again, starting to lose herself in the moment, too. "Cum for me you little slut, cum for me so I can show you what you're really meant for."

I lasted two minutes, maybe three, and my orgasm felt like something out of a movie. The pressure of the butt plug sliding over my prostate heightened my sensations until I just couldn't hold it in anymore. My back arched and I lifted her up, shooting load after load into her. She was moaning, then laughing, a joyful laugh. I bucked a few more times, then we were still. She leaned down and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"We're just getting started, love, "she said, "Stay right where you are."

I just smiled back at her and waved a hand, acquiescing to whatever she had in mind. In a moment, I found out what that was.

She pulled off of my softening dick and cupped a hand over her pussy, then spun around and sat on my face, her soaked pussy firmly over my mouth.

"Clean up your mess, sweetie," she said, "get me all nice and clean."

I had filled her with cum, and it all came back to me now. I swallowed it, lapping it up, and she started grinding herself on my chin, moaning. The flow of cum stopped, and I started working at her lips with my tongue, lashing at her as hard as I could. I'm not sure how long that went on, but at least as long as I had lasted. I could feel her starting to approach orgasm. I had gone down on her countless times, so the warning signs were familiar to me, even if this wasn't the way we normally did that.

"No!"

Her exclamation was loud and jarring, and in an instant, she was off me, laying at my side, panting and smiling.

"I can't orgasm, "she said, "I have plans for you yet tonight."

I was still euphoric from my orgasm, and just lay back on the bed with my arms over my head. I was willing to wait for whatever it was she had in mind. After a few moments in which she visibly calmed herself, she straddled me again, using one hand to pin my crossed wrists over my head. The other hand dug under the pillows, and after a minute, she had cuffed my wrists together, chained to the bed.

"Close your eyes, baby," she said, and I did.

Then she was off of me and I heard her leave the room. She was back in a minute, and I felt a cool washcloth rub my genitalia. It gave me the shivers, and helped get rid of what was left of my erection. Then I heard a click of some sort, and then I felt cold lube on my balls. She massaged it into them around the base, and before I had time to react, I felt something cold around my balls, and then she was pulling them through.

I knew what this was. My chastity device! I almost said something, but bit my lip instead. I had shaved and trimmed my pubic hair, thankfully, otherwise this would be more painful. As it was she pinched me pretty badly pulling my penis through the ring, but I stayed silent. More lube on my penis, and I felt the sheath slide over it, then the click as the two parts seated together. I felt her lock it in place with the cylinder lock. And like that, I was locked up.

She had worked my panties down to my knees in the process of putting the chastity device on and now she worked them back up my stockinged legs and over my garters. I obliged her by lifting my ass off the bed and she slid them home, arranging my package in the sheer panties. I felt so aroused by her handling and the situation that I let out a long low moan.

"Turn over, Hazel," she said, and I did, the metallic clinking of the chain binding my wrists the only sound. She stood on the bed and lifted my waist, pulling me up onto my knees, until eventually I was in the Child's Pose, my face buried in the bed and my ass up.

She slapped my ass through my panties and my whole body jerked, surprised. That made her laugh and I heard her get off the bed.

"Don't go anywhere, Hazel."

Even if I wasn't bound to the bed, I was so turned on right now, I wouldn't have gone anywhere if I could.

I heard her rustling around for at least a few minutes, and then she was back up on the bed, pulling my panties down just far enough to access my butt plug. I felt her fingers gently working at it, and when she applied pressure, I bore down on it, and it came out with an audible pop.

That made her laugh, and then she started pushing it back in, again I bore down and it slid past my sphincter. She worked it in and out a few more times until I didn't need to bear down anymore. I felt so opened up and vulnerable, a wonderful feeling. She applied a generous amount of lube to my ass then got up behind me.

I felt the head of a dildo pressed against my ass, and the feeling gave me goosebumps. I pushed back against her, the head popping into me, which made me moan. The pleasure was delicious.

"Aaah, you little slut," she said, smacking my ass again.

She leaned into me and I felt the dildo slide all the way in, bumping over my prostate as it went. I let out a long moan and squirmed against her, moving the dildo around inside of me. The tightness of the chastity, the sheer stockings rubbing on sheets, being chained to the bed, her hands holding on to my waist, and a hundred other feelings were all driving me crazy.

"Oh, you like that, you cute little slut? How about this," she said, and the silicon dildo in my ass started to vibrate.

We moaned in unison, and she slid almost out of my ass, then slowly back in. I could feel the ridges on the bottom of her dildo bounce across my prostate, and my moan turned into a shriek. She pulled out and pushed in again and I shrieked again. Again and again she pushed in and out of me, and each time I couldn't control the noises coming out of me. She sped up her strokes, and I bucked underneath her, kicking my feet up and down. She started smacking my ass and talking dirty to me.

Her stream of consciousness ranting was perverted and sexy. One moment she was calling me a depraved little cock-hungry slut, and the next she was telling me how she was going to farm my sweet little ass out, take me to a dive bar and set me up at a glory hole. Then she went on, and that was the tamest thing she told me. I got so aroused that her words lost all meaning, just occasionally punctuated with slaps on my ass. I pulled on the wrist restraints and bucked under her, moaning and shrieking into the pillow.

And then she stopped, pulling out of me I bucked and trembled for another few seconds, then settled back onto my knees, relaxed. I felt her stand up on the bed, move over me, and then she was pulling my waist up, so I rose as high as I could on my knees. I felt her crouch over me, then she slid back in, her buzzing cock thumping into my ass. I moaned again, and that was like her signal. She was off, slamming into me at a breakneck pace.

It felt amazing, like I was being driven down into the bed. I could feel myself begin to leak precum, and that made me even more aroused. After some time, she slowed down, and would pause on the downstroke to grind into me, moving herself in a circular motion, which would cause the vibrating dildo to slide across my prostate again and again.

These breaks became longer and longer, until she stopped thrusting altogether, and just kept on grinding into me, driving me over the edge. Her breathing got shallow, and I could feel her hands tighten where they were gripping my waist. She started to tremble, then moaned a long loud moan and collapsed onto me, clearly having an orgasm. I had been leaking precum for ten minutes, and when she collapsed onto me, the dildo jammed onto my prostate, putting me over the edge. I shook and bucked, her weight on my back, moaning and feeling my panties getting soaked.

"Ohhhh, I'm cumming!" I said, shaking uncontrollably.

A regular orgasm might be a series of bursts of pleasure, but a prostate orgasm rolled like a wave washing over me, carrying me with it. I felt like I was awash in pleasure, pleasure on the inside, and the cum just flowed out of me instead of shooting out.

I slid down off of my knees, still buried under Suzanne's weight. I was shaking, and realized I was crying, too. I had orgasmed anally before, but never that strong and never with someone. I had had a few experimental flings with men in college, but nothing that carried with it the emotional connection and trust I had with Suzanne, and that had made the difference.

She pulled out of me, and I shook at her absence, and I felt her push herself up.

"Are you okay," she asked, "are you crying?"

There was concern in her voice. I got a hold of myself and pulled myself up the bed and turned over.

"I'm fine," I said," more than fine, really. I have never had an experience quite so profound as that in all my life. You were ... amazing."

I had stopped crying, and was smiling at her. She smiled back at me, then leaned down and gave me a deep, warm kiss. I felt very close to her. We only broke the kiss when the buzzing of her strapon distracted us. We both laughed, and she switched it off.

She released my wrists, and we spent some time cleaning up. My makeup was more than ruined, and I scrubbed it off. I took off the soaked panties and washed off my genitals, but I left on the babydoll nightie, garters, stockings, and the wig, and went back into the bedroom. Suzanne was in bed and she pulled back the covers on my side and patted the bed.

"Come to bed, Hazel, "she said, "let's snuggle and watch something stupid."

I joined her and she draped a leg over me, her thigh pressing into the chastity cage ever so gently as she flipped through the channels. She picked something awful with Andy Cohen and a bevy of Real Housewives, and put the remote down. The squawking from the TV was raucous, but we watched anyway, picking on the accents.

At the first commercial break, she muted the TV then put her hand under the covers and cupped my balls. She tapped the sheath imprisoning my penis, and looked at me.

"I think, "she said, "this is staying on for a little while. But I kind of want Hazel to stick around for a bit, too. Is that okay?"

I kissed her and smiled.

"Hunter doesn't need to be in the office until Thursday, and I can just disable my camera for my Zoom calls. I'd love to stick around for a while."

She kissed me, squeezed my balls gently, then turned the volume on when the commercials were over.

We lay intertwined, laughing at the awful things the women on the screen were saying, and we were happy.

7Locks
7Locks
46 Followers