Hazel in America

Story Info
White Sub Wife Visits America, Husband finds the real truth.
14.6k words
4.24
28.8k
31

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

This story follows on from 'Hazel Plays With Fire.' It can be read as a one-off but for the full package read the previous Hazel stories and for the back-stories of many of the US characters read my stories about Jessica, Georgia and Dee. Some Hazel stories contain some dark themes so heed the warnings if that offends you. My thanks to Stephan_Ray for the idea for a certain little speech.

The young woman shifted uneasily. She felt the cool of the flooring under her naked feet. The feeling more intense for the blind-fold efficiently cutting out her sense of sight. Hands gently took her by her arms and led her forward to a pre-ordained spot.

"Sit." The softly-spoken word was joined by gentle pressure pushing her backwards. She sat back and felt padding beneath her. Her legs were swung onto a similarly padded surface and then she was once more gently eased back so that she lay down. The hands took her arms and moved them to lie on more padded backing.

This was the moment at which she first heard the clink of metal. A sound that sent a rush of feelings through her, that made the breath catch in her throat. As she lay there a hand had held her arm in place while another had pulled a leather cuff around her wrist. That was the moment at which she had heard the clink of metal on metal. The sound of a padlock being fitted and secured.

The woman gently tried to move her arm away. She was not surprised when it proved impossible. She was no more surprised when a fleeting moment later the same procedure happened to her other arm. Then she felt material on her arms and heard other sounds. She knew what was happening even though she could not see it. She knew the gentle swish and creak of leather straps and the clink of metal buckles. Now she realised that she could not move her arms at all. The sequins on her skimpy bikini top sparkled in the lights as her chest rose and fell rapidly. She knew that she was in their power now - she knew it and thrilled to her helplessness. She could kick out at them but how could she do that when she could not see them?

A few moments later she understood the pointlessness of such thoughts. She felt the hands move to her ankles, the same process of application of cuff and padlock. At the second clink she knew that she was theirs to use as they willed. She knew it and released a long shuddering breath. It was settled now and she could not resist - not that she had ever had any intention to but the knowledge was thrilling.

She felt the material and heard the buckles on her legs from the ankle to the upper thigh. Now she could hardly move and now they left her. She waited there with her ears straining to hear any indication of their return. Would they return? She didn't know who had secured her and she didn't know who would come next. The wait seemed endless but was perhaps only a few minutes.

Then, suddenly, she sensed them. Not by sound as she had expected but rather by smell. She smelled the scent of burning tobacco and even as she recognised it the silence was shattered by a crescendo of noise. The noise of drums, not a drum kit but the drums that were played by hand in Africa or the Caribbean. The percussive rhythmic patterns produced by masters of that instrument. She felt the air move and smelt the tobacco stronger. She knew there were others there with her now.

The first touch was gentle but her senses were worked up to such a pitch that her body wanted to react by leaping away. It could not of course, she was strapped so firmly that she could hardly move at all. She could only shift her head from side to side and that was futile. The blindfold had been applied expertly so that no light penetrated and she could not work it loose.

The touch was joined by fellows, groups of five running gently across her exposed and vulnerable skin. She knew what they were. The tips of fingers exploring her body. She gasped and shuddered, her senses once more on edge for each unheralded series of touches and gentle caresses.

Following on came a new experience - warm and wet. Running along the sides of her arms and legs, then along her exposed belly. She shivered and shuddered under the sensation, her helplessness and her inability to determine where the next contact would come from.

She felt pressure on her bikini top and a feeling of cold metal before the pressure was immediately released, the material lifted away from her breasts. She knew the garment had been cut, with scissors or perhaps a knife. The cool air contacted on new areas of her flesh and set her hard nipples tingling. The wet warmth descended there, exploiting her sensitivity. Strong tongues toyed with her, sharp teeth gently nipped her. She could not help but moan, to express some of the onrushing feelings taking possession of her.

Her breathing was coming fast now as her brain rushed to assimilate every new sensation. She knew they were observing her, knew they were learning how to play her exposed and vulnerable body like a fine musical instrument. They had learned and now they would reward her or exploit her or both. She could only move enough to register the impact their attentions were having on her, not nearly enough to escape them. She knew that and they knew that. She was theirs to enjoy as they wished.

Again she moaned, this time long and resonant. Another release of the ever growing pressure, the desire for more. Hot breath was in her ear now and she expected to hear words. Instead there was again the warm wetness of a tongue and now she tried to move, to escape the teasing tickling sensations. There was no escape, the questing tongue pursued her accompanied by a light feminine giggle.

At the same moment the warm mouth left her right breast and instead teasing fingers began to gently tug and to squeeze both of her nipples. She gasped and writhed finding that once she had moved her body only demanded that she continue. A second giggle came from in front of her and now fingers were teasing and tickling her ribs.

"No please - please stop," she gasped out the words as she began to struggle for air. Her eyes were watering behind the blindfold. Her whole body felt tense, at a peak, unable to relax so that her lungs could suck in air. Suddenly a mouth was pushed against hers, a strong tongue exploring as she still sought for breath.

"Are you ready?" At last she heard one of her exploiters speak. A gentle honeyed mocking tone, a tone of pure femininity. She had guessed that much. Only a woman knew how to please and push another woman as these two had.

Again the mocking little laugh. Then she felt fingers at her hips and moving to her bikini bottom, the tiny strip of material which was now her only clothing. Once more she felt the material taut on her body and then the cold of a metal blade. She gasped but now tried to hold still. There was no escape from this even if she desired it. She was theirs to enjoy and she already knew that they were experienced and skilled in such matters.

She heard a slight tear as the last of the material gave way. The bikini bottom was pulled off and she was left exposed to them. She knew what would come next or she thought that she did.

Instead she felt hands move by her head and her blindfold was torn way. After so long in darkness the light was positively blinding. She could see someone between her legs, a mouth lowering onto her pussy and she felt her heart almost stop because all she could see was a skull. She gave out a half-stifled scream and then another skull-face was looking straight down at her as her second tormentor leaned over to place her face before the captive's.

The skull's mouth opened in a joyous laugh and she saw the pink living tongue beneath even as her eyes adjusted to the light. She saw the thick dark and white greasepaint that covered the other woman's face, its positioning matching the patterns of bone and shadow shown by a skull. She also saw the long blonde hair spilling out from under the woman's hat and over the shoulders of her black jacket.

The respite was momentary but enough for the woman to take it in. The other woman, still poised at her pussy, was also blonde and wore the same startling make-up and the same outlandish outfit. A black skirt, black jacket and a laced black ruff over a white blouse with the ensemble topped off, literally, by a black top-hat.

Around her as she lay were four stands, each bearing a burning cigar, the slight plume of smoke rising up towards a high ceiling. Beyond that she saw tiny red glimmering lights and her instinct told her that they marked the position of cameras. Recording or even streaming her.

"Welcome Hazel," said the woman at her head, "we are the hand-maidens of Kali ordained to destroy the old and bring forth the new." Then her mouth descended once more onto Hazel's and the tongue this time unhesitatingly took possession of her. Hazel could smell the theatrical make-up as she, almost against her will, responded and returned the girl's kisses. At the same time she felt breath at her pussy, felt another mouth claim her there. Another questing tongue and skilled fingers finding and teasing her clit. The events of the evening had primed the fuse and now her body yearned to respond, to give these teasing women what they desired. She wanted to scream out but her head was held hard and another mouth was held tight onto hers. She felt her whole body quivering against its bonds, felt the pressure increasing more and more.

The girl was leaning over to kiss her, long blonde hair now falling around Hazel's face, forming a screen between her and the rest of the world. What did she care? She didn't need the rest of the world. Everything for her was at that moment encapsulated in those insistent tongues and teasing fingers, the stern immovability of the leather bonds on her arms and legs.

"I'm yours - I'm yours - I'm yours." The words burst forth from her mouth in ecstatic staccato as soon as her mouth was free.

The girl's skull-face was in a broad smile showing perfect white teeth as she shook her head. "No - not ours - we are all the servants of Kali." Then she pointed as a third figure approached.

This third woman was magnificent, athletic and dark-skinned with the tone, poise and power of a great cat. "Thank you Charli," she purred as the white girl moved aside and dropped down to again engulf Hazel's right breast with a hungry warm mouth. The Black woman wore no make-up and she brought her eyes to within an inch or two of Hazel's. Then she simply stared into Hazel's eyes for perhaps thirty seconds The woman's eyes were a wonderful shade of brown, almost amber, and they seemed immeasurably deep. Hazel wanted to dive into those eyes, to become lost in them and to explore all that they could tell her, all that they could teach her. She wanted to do that even though she somehow knew that to do so would mean never coming back to the surface, never being found again.

The woman's eyes crinkled a little at the edges and then, very deliberately, she blinked. Suddenly Hazel again felt the mouths at her breast and her pussy. Her eyes widened in surprise and her mouth opened to speak but without any words coming out.

Kali smiled, her tongue exploring the edges of sharp white teeth. "Your Levy owed us a little something. You see my girl there pleasing your pussy as only a woman can. Well that is Lex and your Levy is her baby-daddy courtesy of another of my little shows on this very stage here." Long brown fingers ran over her exposed white belly causing Hazel to shiver involuntarily. "Has he bred you yet?"

Hazel could only shake her head. She had again found herself captured by those incredible eyes, eyes like none she had ever seen except...

Kali's smile broadened. "In time, in time... Levy can be a bore but he understands what a white girl needs doesn't he Lex."

"Oh yes goddess," said the girl momentarily pausing from her expert attentions to Hazel's pussy.

Hazel could still only stare into the deep amber eyes of Kali. Only able to break the bond when the other chose to allow it by moving or blinking. All the time the sensations continued through her body, sending building waves of emotion and sensation rushing through her.

"Bring her to the gates my hand-maidens - let her know the joys of surrender." Kali stepped back and Charli was once more busy teasing and exploiting every sensitive part of Hazel. Lex reached down for a device, large and white. Hazel tried to jump at its first contact with her pussy, the powerful vibration hitting home deep into her soul and being. She knew that it was a Hitachi. She had used one before but never like this. Never bound down and totally at the mercy of its wielder. She was helpless as the sensations grew and pulsed throughout her body. Blood rusehd through her, super-charged with the hormones her brain now craved. Each pump of her heart sending more and more of the enriched blood to explode in her consciousness She knew the chemistry, the biology of it, but for the moment she was lost in the experience, the power of her body's pleasure.

"With pleasure you return pleasure." Kali was wearing a long flowing thin yellow dress. Now she stepped over to straddle Hazel's face. The dress was flipped up and Hazel knew the woman was naked beneath it. Kali's brown shaved pussy sank onto Hazel's mouth, her flat muscled belly pressed onto the bound girl's nose. Hazel strove to push her head up, to allow her mouth better access to the sweet-tasting Black pussy. She knew her place and she knew her role. It was her honour to bring pleasure to Kali, to pay tribute to her Black goddess.

Strong fingers held her head in place but her bound situation meant that she could not have moved if she had wanted to. Her sexual desire powered her as she strove to lick and please the pussy covering her mouth but she soon realised her plight. Kali's flesh covered her mouth and nose, Kali's hands meant she could not move her head. Hazel tried to breath but found no access to oxygen. Pleasure and a little pain were joined by panic - a rich and heady cocktail. Her pale body strained against unmoving bonds and she knew she should scream. However, she didn't. She kept riding the waves of sexual pleasure that mounted and mounted and mounted. She began to lose it and could no longer lick and tease the pussy above her. Her whole body shuddered, her legs shaking in their bonds.

Kali had been waiting for the moment and stood aside in one fluid motion. Hazel coughed and gasped, the raw oxygen surging into her starving lungs. She looked around her, her eyes staring wildly.

Kali signalled and Charli, her long blonde hair flowing, replaced Lex at Hazel's pussy. Her long white fingers pushed into Hazel's sex and then explored with obvious experience and skill. Now Hazel howled and screamed her release, felt the cresting surge of sexual pleasure. It peaked only for Charli to push on, denying her rest or respite. The peak grew again and again and again. Hazel screamed and cried, her eyes staring, tears coursing down her reddened cheeks. Still Charli pushed on, only increasing her teasing and play, her hand now disappearing into Hazel, long skilled fingers teasing and exploiting.

Hazel howled out her release again, her head whipping from side to side on the padded bench. Her teeth biting her lower lip Charli moved her hand clear and grinned as Hazel's cunt sprayed out great jets of liquid.

Hazel was gasping for breath. Struggling to regain her composure. She looked down in horror at the great pool of liquid under her.

"Quite a mess," observed Kali. "Iyawa told me you are prone to squirting. She said you didn't want to but like a little bitch on heat you just can't help yourself. It seems she was right - but you had to understand. To come to the gates and join us. To make your offering." Kali was close again now, her eyes huge in Hazel's restricted vision. "You understand - we give and we receive. The same spirit - the same ecstasy. Gifts from the same source."

Hazel didn't understand. She was tired, exhausted. Only able to climb off the bench when released from her bonds and follow the two white girls to their shower and then their bed.

***

Dee was on edge - she thought that she probably wouldn't have come here if Mr Taylor himself hadn't requested it. Shaka had wanted to come but Mr Taylor had decided that, given the company, that was undiplomatic.

She observed the man with Mr Taylor closely. She had heard a lot about him and suspected she might have known who he was even without that long knife scar on his cheek. All in all she wasn't overly impressed. He had a certain something, a swagger of confidence about him - that was undeniably attractive. She enjoyed a muscular dark-skinned man who knew what he wanted. She didn't doubt this Levy was another like Cassius. A really good fuck but with too much potential baggage. Shaka had told her, shit just about EVERYONE had told her. Shaka was really the reason she wasn't so impressed by Levy. As far as Dee was concerned Shaka had everything Levy had and a lot more.

So Dee wasn't impressed by Levy but these things aren't one-sided. There were three women in the room with them but Levy's attention had been all on her.

"The arrangements for your girls are satisfactory?" Mr Taylor spoke in his usual avuncular tone.

"Perfect as always. You know how I admire your deal over here." Levy's eyes subtly moved back from Taylor to Dee who was sat next to the leader of the Foundation.

"We have a lot to be thankful for. Given a few years you can be where we are. I keep telling you that. But that means some things..." Taylor gestured dismissively with his hand.

"It's different over there."

"In some ways harder no doubt - in others a lot easier. Like I say we've made the arrangements for Danni and Vicki. You sure about Hazel? Sure I can't arrange the same for her."

Levy laughed - a sound like twigs cracking. "Yeah - I know. Bitch needs breeding bad but not just now. I got other plans for her. You know I got offered $25,000 from Lagos for her."

For once Taylor's avuncular expression became stern. He shook his head slowly. "Selling people into slavery doesn't go down too well around here." He paused and took a deep breath. "How often have I told you that if money is the thing then there's better ways..."

Levy interrupted him, anxious to set the record straight. "Hazel's a crazy little bitch - she'd be real ready and willing to go. But I was just putting the squeeze on her white-boy husband. He came through and with a little extra for legal expenses too." He laughed clearly hoping that Taylor would join him. Taylor did not.

"You see Levy, that's the sort of thing can lead to complications and it's so unnecessary. Half the husbands pay up happily, the other half can be left to twist in the wind. It's not as if over there you have to factor in that a fair share of them have automatic rifles at home."

"That been a problem?"

"Once or twice we've had one fancy themselves. It was dealt with - we take precautions."

Levy nodded. "Like I say, I admire how you have things organised over here."

"Talking of which - my girl Dee will be looking after Hazel tomorrow. The stream went over real well last night - a girl like her can make you a lot of money. Enough to make Lagos seem like chicken feed." Taylor had made his point.

"If you're interested - I might trade." Levy nodded at Dee.

Taylor smiled. He brought a finger up to touch one of Dee's big hoop ear-rings. "I don't blame you - but Shaka saw her first. You remember Shaka?"

Levy's mouth tightened a little. It was clear that he did.

"Besides," added Taylor, "Dee here is a particular favourite of mine too. Never known a better recruiter of fine young women to the cause. Not that I would object to you breeding her except..."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers