Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 04

Story Info
I learn how far Hazel has gone in her submission to Blacks.
12.3k words
4.32
20.4k
23

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

The New Normal

That's an expression you can get fed up of hearing. However, just because you don't want to hear it doesn't mean it might not be true. That you might suddenly find yourself accepting circumstances that only a few weeks or months ago you would have found inconceivable.

My wife would disappear for a few days at a time, initially based around the weekends. She would be with me most weekdays and also for a week each month when Levy didn't call for her. I knew why. He'd had her dump her birth control and he didn't want her getting knocked up ... at least not yet. So he sent her home to her husband.

It made your head spin to think about it. He had such confidence in his authority over her and over me. She wasn't going anywhere and I wasn't going to be allowed near her in that way. That had been made clear.

We had always had an 'open' relationship extending long before we had married. In fact extending into Hazel's previous marriage. I loved her freedom of spirit. But what could I do when her free choice was to submit, to give all power over her life to another man. To the man I would least have trusted with so precious a gift. To Levy.

Before Hazel had 'played away' but then come back to me. To our times as a couple, behaving generally as couples did. Then I shared her only with Vicky, her girlfriend.

On her first extended return to me from Levy I had found out that now things would be different. We had snuggled in front of the TV just as in the old days but when I suggested we go to bed she had been matter of fact.

"On my rules, on my owner's rules. Otherwise you'll have to be in the spare room."

I wanted to rage at her - to shake some sense into her, to break her out of this. However, I knew that would be a disaster. I would lose her for sure and immediately. There was that other matter too, the little voice in the back of my head that wouldn't go away and kept getting louder.

If I broke up with Hazel maybe I would stop getting the videos. Just thinking about them made my cock stir in my pants. That was my guilty secret or so I told myself. As if Levy didn't know exactly what was going on. As if he didn't know, or at least have a very good notion, what a hold that gave him over me. How it kept me following his rules almost as surely as Hazel followed them.

Training

The clip opened with an empty room. Then my wife entered with a bag. A bed dominated the picture and she put the bag down before sitting beside it. She unzipped the bag and began to remove the contents and lay them on the bed.

I recognised them. They were Hazel's toys. Various dildos and vibrators, some of which I had purchased for her. Various sizes and colours - some going back to her old days of giving naughty webcam shows when her husband was away.

Hazel carefully sorted them. White, pink, red, green and blue toys went in one pile. Her two black toys were left separate.

She stood up and then returned with a black rubbish bag.

"Now as you all know my owner has ordered me to be Black only. That really only applies to real cock but I've been thinking. When I can have this," she held up a six-inch black dildo that I had bought her, "why would I ever settle for this." She held up a rather smaller pink vibrator. There was a little blow for me there - I knew that vibe had been a particular favourite of hers. It had a function that allowed me to control it remotely. It was hard not to see a message in every word.

"So - what do we do with these?" Hazel was speaking as if to a class-room of her students. She looked beautiful, radiant with life and vitality. Enjoying the thought of an audience watching her.

She carefully threw all of the non-black toys into the rubbish bag. Then she stood up and picked up the camera. It shook as she walked out of her room and then out of the building. She reached a trash-skip and threw the bag inside. Then she walked back inside, collecting another bag on the way.

"Now I've put the rubbish out I can take a look at the beautiful new presents that my owner has got for me."

Which was true but only up to a point. Levy had given them to Hazel but, of course, he had obtained them with my money. I'd had to get used to that. If Levy turned up to collect Hazel he'd always want his 'fees'. A high hourly rate that meant I was paying him to 'train' my wife. The rate might have been high but apparently it wasn't enough. He'd set up an account in my wife's name but under his control. More often than not he'd tell me to transfer a few hundred or even a few thousand into that account. Some went on clothes or toys or all the various needs of a white whore in training but I knew most had to be going straight into Levy's pocket. He desired my wife, don't be in any doubt about that, but primarily she was a money-making concern. The fact that, initially at least, he was taking his cash from her white husband only made it that little bit sweeter.

Hazel laid out four toys on the bed. "These are the start of my new collection. Also the start of a valuable new lesson for any of you girls out there who want to please your own Black owners. If you fail to prepare then you have prepared to fail. My owner has been training me but these have been set for my homework."

There was something particularly perverse about it. Hazel had slipped into her teaching mode but she was taking about training herself to sexually satisfy and excite first her Black owner and then, as I was well aware, anyone else that Levy might lend or hire her out to.

The first toy was slim but long. As Hazel held it up its flexibility allowed it to move slightly. Hazel put it to her mouth and then began to push. As more and more of the plastic slid into her mouth she held her head back. Her mouth filled and her throat seemed to bulge but finally, almost incredibly, she had taken it all. She held a finger to the end in her mouth for a few seconds and then withdrew the toy. As it withdrew it seemed impossible that she had taken it all but anyone watching had seen her do just that.

She gasped a couple of times once it was withdrawn. That thing had to have been closing off her throat. She held up the toy, now glistening with her saliva, and her eyes sparkled with pleasure and, perverse as it might seem, with pride.

"I might have been practising," she admitted, "and my owner has been helping me."

I had no doubt that he had.

Hazel was still looking straight into the camera, probably I surmised her phone. "I've thought of something else - that I will try for the first time for you."

She ran her tongue around her lips and seemed to exercise her mouth and neck a little until she was ready. Then she began feeding that long toy back into her mouth and down her throat. However, this time when she had taken it al the way she closed her mouth to keep it in place. She reached for a Black ribbon and tied it around her mouth to keep the toy in place and then dropped her hands. I could see she had linked them behind her back.

Anyone viewing had seen the length of that toy, knew that it was cutting off her airways. I wondered if Levy was there with her, if anyone was there with her. This wasn't the sort of thing to do solo.

Hazel had closed her eyes and held her position for almost a minute. Then she began to shake. Her cheeks were pink, her eyes came open and stared into the camera. She swayed a little and gave a high-pitched little noise. A stifled moan or scream? She raised a hand and then dropped it back behind her back again. Her eyes were wide now, fierce and proud. A new noise - lower like a moan. This couldn't go on.

It didn't of course. In reality Hazel had only been doing a rather dramatic version of holding her breath. Her hands came up and pushed off the ribbon. Then she eased the toy back out of her mouth as she coughed and spluttered and sent long streams of thick saliva down its black shaft.

Hazel was panting, gulping in great lungfuls of air, leaning forward. Finally, her face came up to the camera. A face with an expression of pure triumph.

"That felt intense. But it's part of the training. A Blackman's whore needs it to improve her flexibility and stamina." She nodded into the camera and I knew that she was repeating words Levy had been teaching her. Then she smiled a smile that I knew very well. The smile that told me she found what she was about to say very exciting. "Of course we could make it really naughty." She stepped across the room to a cupboard and opened the door. She produced a pink pair of fluffy hand-cuffs. They looked cute but I'd seen them before, in fact been attached to my own bed with them before. Despite the frills and cuteness they were well capable of doing their job.

There had been a pretence of danger before. The idea of using those cuffs in these 'games' injected a real element of risk. I felt my heart quicken and a sense of dread. My dick started to soften in my hand. I'd been wanking - that had become a matter of course when I got one of these clips.

Hazel threw the cuffs back into the cupboard and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry boys - my owner says I'm not allowed to use them on my own. So no cuffs for me - at least not today. Maybe you can post a comment if you want to see me use them." She came back to the bed.

I let out a long exhale of breath. Realised suddenly that I had been holding my own breath too. I felt reassured - I knew by now that my wife would obey Levy's instructions. That was no guarantee for the future but I knew that Levy valued her, if only as a possession. He wouldn't foolishly endanger her - I could rely on him for that at least. So I told myself, so I kept telling myself as I watched the rest of the video with my cock once again growing hard in my hand

Now Hazel picked up another of her new toys - this one was a brute. A good nine inches of solid Black shaft with a thick girth. She moved to its base and licked it lovingly before pushing it's base suction cup onto a mirror on the wall. She had positioned it perfectly. As she dropped to her knees it was directly at her eye level, that big black shaft dominating the picture.

"My other toy is good for some things but this is more like the new men in my life. Big and Black and hard and ready for me. Do you think I can take it?"

She spoke to the audience but her eyes were fixed on that fake cock sticking out from the mirror. She spoke again. "I wish this was you here in front of me. Your big beautiful Black cock hard and ready for me to please you, to beg you to you shoot your hot cum for me." She paused as if her spell was broken for a moment. "Unless of course you have a little white prick then you'd better just keep wanking it yourself because it's no good to me."

I looked down at my own cock hard in my hand. She could have meant that comment for me. Perhaps she did. How had it come to this? I should have been spending all my time agonising over that question but it just went in and out of my consciousness in a split-second. I had other things to concentrate on. The clip was still playing and my cock was still hard.

"Any Black-owned white whore needs to be able to take big cocks. That's why we need to practise. I used to struggle after a lifetime of weak white sauce. Now my owner has been training me and I'm doing much better. Like to see?" Hazel gave a little smile to the camera. She knew the answer to that.

She collected her long blonde hair and tied it back. Then she took two deep breaths and then moved her mouth forward and onto he fake cock. as she went her tongue played on the underside of the shaft. I knew how good it felt when she did that. She kept going until most of the Black cock was in her mouth then she pulled back a little before pushing forward again. This time she took the toy almost to its base and her tongue pushed out to lick the pair of plastic Black balls at its base. She pulled back off the cock.

Her eyes wee sparkling and her cheeks pink. "I'm getting better," she said, "but I'm still not quite there. I want to be able to deep-throat my men. To take them all the way, every time." She blew out a breath of air and then returned to her task. Pushing her mouth down onto the big shaft, exploring the physical challenge of it. If she'd been with Levy he'd have been 'helping' her. Pushing his cock down her throat, holding her head as he fucked her mouth. I'd seen that. This, somehow, seemed more telling. There was no question of my wife being forced into this. Taking all that black plastic cock into her mouth was at the centre of her being for these few minutes. Demonstrating her ability and her willingness to serve.

Hazel kept pushing down onto the shaft, trails of saliva began appearing off the base of it. A couple of times she coughed and spluttered and had to withdraw. Then finally, triumphantly, she took it all. Her mouth met the base of the cock. She held herself there for a good twenty seconds, her cheeks ever more pink, and then with a guttural grunt she pulled herself off. The plastic shaft was wet with her saliva.

She looked back direct into the camera as she breathed deeply, getting oxygen back into her lungs. Finally, she wiped her mouth and spoke. "I'm going to do that every day, with this one and then with a bigger toy. I'm going to make sure that I can serve any Black man. That's what I am for - that's what I want and need to do."

She moved forward and cut off the video.

***

In the end it was apparently just a young woman and a piece of plastic. However, I knew that it meant a lot more than that. I saw how Hazel was loving playing to the camera. I saw the comments, page upon page of them sometimes, left under her videos. I gave up on reading them pretty soon. I knew that she didn't. Most of the messages were encouraging or demanding that she go further, ever further. Into what? There they were split. Was it her new life and freedom or was it her corruption and debasement? Did it matter if it was what she wanted? The other messages were abusive but I knew that they wouldn't phase Hazel one bit. She wasn't interested in pleasing people like that - she wanted to shock them, to outrage them, perhaps to fill their nightmares with images of their own wives, sisters and daughters following her down that path.

I knew how I felt. I felt shame. But only AFTER I had cum watching each video I received.

Cage Match

I kissed her cheek as she watched the television. She turned and smiled at me and her hand found mine. She was so beautiful. Her depression and lassitude were distant memories. She once again had that spark, that beautiful vitality that I had always loved more than anything in the world. I saw it and loved it but it all felt like ashes in my mouth. I knew that it wasn't me who had restored her. It was Levy and I knew that he hadn't done it for my benefit or for hers.

Levy had surprised me. I had hoped that he would take it too far too fast, scare her, drive her back to me. I shouldn't have been surprised that it didn't turn out that way. This was Levy's game and he knew how to play it. Manipulating her and, I had to admit, manipulating me.

"Have you checked today?" Hazel's voice broke into my thoughts.

"Checked what?"

"You know..."

I knew alright. We had never really addressed the videos. If she was away then I would check and almost always find a new one. Sometimes a few seconds long, sometimes much longer.

"You should check them now." It was delivered as a suggestion rather than an instruction. However, I knew it opened a new door for us. I had never watched a video of Hazel with her there. It would hardly be the first time I had seen her 'playing' - just the first time in this context, since Levy had taken charge.

I looked at my wife - saw her confident smile, saw her little nod as she recognised my indecision.

"Please watch one - for me."

I felt my mouth go a little dry. We hadn't had a sexual relationship since that second visit of Levy's - when Hazel had signed herself over to his ownership. We still shared a bed - sometimes. Hazel had moved a lot of her stuff over into the other large bedroom. She said she found it easier to sleep there, and she needed her sleep after her times with Levy. I accepted that - what else could I do?

I suddenly realised that I hadn't seen my wife naked in over a week. Hadn't been able to admire the wondrous form of her, the perfect vitality of her skin, the gentle curves of her femininity.

I reached out for her. My fingers found the button of her shirt. Before I could undo it her hand closed round mine.

"You know the rules." Her voice was clear and with only the slightest hint of humour. "That's not allowed." She took my hand off her top and put it back at my side. "If you want to see me then you know what you have to do."

I got the tablet and went to the site. There was a new video. I felt my heart beat a little faster and swallowed. Then I glanced up and saw Hazel watching me, her eyes shining with enjoyment.

"Not the new one - watch that one first." She pointed at the screen.

It was one of the first clips they had sent me. The one of Levy taking her mouth, dominating her. Finally tying her hands behind her back and gagging her as he fucked her hard and then shot his cum all over his name and mark of ownership tattooed on her back. How many times had I seen it before - how many times had I... I was ashamed even to think about it.

While I hesitated my wife acted. She touched the screen and set the video in motion. The images played on the screen and even at low volume the sounds seemed to fill the room. It felt very different not to be watching alone and I glanced at Hazel but her eyes were fixed on the screen, on the sight of herself struggling to take Levy's cock all the way into her mouth.

I looked back at the screen, almost against my own will found myself getting into the images there, the story being so graphically portrayed. I felt the pressure as my cock grew in my pants.

Levy's voice came out of the speakers. "Yeah, you getting it, you startin' to learn. Right now you're just a hole for the Black man's pleasure. When I'm done you'll have the skills you need. Be all you'll care about. Making the Black man happy and making the Black man cum. That's all you is here for, that's all you was made for. If you can't do that what use are you?"

I knew what was coming next - the harsh cut to Hazel's flushed face as he fucked her hard. I darted a glance at her and saw she was no longer looking at the screen. How long had she been watching me like that, how long had she been scrutinising my reactions so closely.

She reached out and paused the screen. "Is this how you normally watch my videos? It isn't is it" Her voice was playful now and I knew it was because she knew she had me, she understood me.

Her slender pale hand reached out and gently caressed the front of my trousers. I gasped and almost came right then and then. It had been a while. I heard the wonderful sound of her giggle, her delight at my reaction.

"Watch the rest the way you usually do." Again a request rather than an instruction. She was asking me to betray myself, to betray my desire to see her 'training'. God she was beautiful. I couldn't help myself and unzipped my trousers.

Hazel reached down to the floor below the sofa and produced a box of tissues. How long had they been there? How long had she been planning this?

"Show me - please."

I looked into those eyes, saw the words formed on her beautiful lips. I wanted to please her and... I needed to see the rest of the video and then to see the new one. I nodded and pulled off my trousers and underpants. Hazel smiled her satisfaction and set the clip going again.

On screen she was gaped and tied, she gave muffled groans and squeals as Levy fucked her hard. My hand began to stroke my penis, the latter already standing up fully hard. I felt my wife's hand on mine, careful not to touch my dick.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers