Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," her voice almost crooned, "some bring pleasure and some bring pain. I think we all know which sector Ted is hoping for, don't we?" She gave the wheel a gentle spin.

I'd had time to see some of the segments' identifications. 'Rimming', 'Milking', 'Sounding', 'Paddling', 'Double Milking', 'Pegging', 'Flogging' and two marked 'Mistress's Choice'. None of this was making me any more eager for my number to come up but my prick was still stubbornly, achingly, trying to force itself out of its steel restraint.

The wheel ticked almost to a halt inside the 'trampling' section but ticked over into 'Mistress Choice 2'. Ted's face slumped almost comically. Now even I had a pretty good idea what he was into.

Iyawa looked beyond the stage. "Sister, what do we choose?"

The other woman emerged into my line of sight. With a simple move she pushed the wheel back onto 'trampling' and then smiled.

Ted's face lit up. Hazel swiftly removed his cage and, hands still tied, Ted dropped to the floor. The cage wasn't off more than a few seconds before another thing became clear. Ted was konji as fuck, his cock now hard and up against his belly as he lay. Iyawa and her two slaves almost ritualistically removed their footwear - all the while watched by the hungry eyes of Ted.

"Come sister," signalled Iyawa as Hazel and Joanna brought on chairs. Then, with the women seated, eight bare feet began to explore the naked body of Ted. He moaned and squirmed under their teasing caress. Every part of him - except those four inches of hard pink flesh lying against his belly. Iyawa's feet found his face and he snuffled and sniffed and licked and worshipped her. It seemed to go on for twenty minutes but it was perhaps only five.

"What a lucky little pink pig," finally cooed Iyawa, "but we have other games to play. Slave one - we know what our lucky little piggie needs..."

Joanna's feet finally made contact with Ted's straining dick. She ran her foot along it twice and suddenly Ted moaned. His desire had betrayed him, ending his pleasure as his cum spurted out and onto his belly.

"Dirty little piggy," said Iyawa, "you can go and clean up. Then join the audience."

Hazel unfastened his hands and Ted got to his feet, thanked Iyawa and shuffled off stage.

The wheel was already turning again before he had gone. This time it was Don followed by 'Milking.'

Iyawa and her sister brought on something akin to a transparent table with a large hole in it. Don was released and his cage removed. Again it took only seconds for his prick to be semi-hard and he lay on the table so that his dick dropped through the hole.

Iyawa gestured to Hazel. "Slave Two." Hazel took a step towards the table but stopped at Iyawa's sharply spoken, "You forgot something?" My wife blushed and moved off-stage before immediately returning with a yellow object. She shook it and I saw it was a thick, extra-strength rubber glove. As Don watched, his face already flushed with excitement, she donned the glove and only then ducked down to him.

I had guessed that she was going to masturbate him. In fact it could only be described as a hand job, my wife grasping his cock in her gloved hand and almost viciously wanking it, hard and fast, only pausing momentarily to switch to her other hand, now also clad in a thick rubber glove.

It was harsh and brutal and impersonal but Don clearly loved it. Finally he moaned and Joanna quickly moved in with a metal rubbish bin. A few strokes later and Don grunted his release followed by the dull 'clang' of three spurts hitting the metal side of the trash can. Then he too was dismissed.

"Two lucky little piggies," said Iyawa. "I wonder if you three will be as lucky?" Her face was impassive as she passed the other two but she stopped in front of me and smiled. It was a beautiful smile but I somehow doubted that I was going to be lucky. My dick didn't care - just her near presence meant he was trying to burst out of that little metal cage. The feeling was intense but also at times agonising.

I couldn't help it. I let out a little whimper.

Iyawa smiled again. "You want to go? If Slave Two takes off your little cucky cage and your tiny little penis is soft then you can go. Isn't that fair? But if you are hard then we'll have to punish you. Shall we take off the cage?"

I shook my head frantically and Iyawa's musical laugh rang out, followed by that of her audience. Finally she stepped forward and stripped off my leather hood. She put her face close to mine - I felt her breath on my face, smelled its sweet scent. Her eyes were close to mine, seeming to devour me. "You lack control white boy - perhaps later I can help you with that." Her mouth opened and her tongue ran over her perfect set of teeth before she suddenly, amazingly, pushed her mouth onto mine. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, exploring. Then, almost immediately she broke away, her smile broadened and she was gone.

Mike was a big man, well over six feet. About my age but in much better shape. It was almost comical watching Hazel and Janna manhandling him. He could have broken free any time he had liked, despite the cuffs. But he didn't want to - even when the wheel had spelled out 'flogging'.

Iyawa walked to Mike and ran her dark hand over his muscular physique. "Your first time my pet. I can tell by the smoothness of your skin. It will never be so smooth again after today - you know that."

"Yes mistress. I want you to mark me mistress." I'd met lots like Mike in my professional life. That same look, that same accent. I'd had him tabbed from the first moment I'd seen him. Certainly Oxford University and probably Eton or one of the other elite schools. A voice loaded with historic wealth and privilege - a voice now asking for his own punishment.

"And why is that my pet?"

"Because I want to earn the right to call you my goddess." Mike almost gabbled out the words, as if he was worried she would stop him or punish him.

Iyawa smiled and brought her finger to his lips. "My strong obedient pet. I think five strokes are enough for a good servant like you."

"Mistress, please," Mike was begging her now. "I need ten strokes - so that you know that you are my goddess, that I worship you."

Iyawa tapped his cheek gently with her fingers. "It will be as you desire my handsome pet."

She stepped back and Hazel and Joanna turned Mike to face his pole before locking him back into palace. When Iyawa returned she had a whip, long and thin and vicious looking.

She hardly seemed to flick her wrist and the end of the whip had landed on Mike's back. He gasped and stiffened for a moment, an angry red weal developing on his skin.

"Ready my pet?" Iyawa's voice was clear - the question genuine.

"Yes mistress," said Mike and a second later the end of the whip again made contact. He groaned and tried to shake off the livid pain. Anther angry red weal developed on his brawny back.

The scene repeated itself again and again until finally the tenth stroke had landed. Mike had taken the last three in silence, only tensing after the whip had marked his flesh. On this final stroke he groaned and once untied he turned to reveal a slowly shrinking penis. His cum was dribbling down the post where he had been tied. What had appeared torture had clearly to Mike been an ecstatic sexual moment.

Mike staggered a little. Post-orgasm he was feeling the pain and the shock of his treatment. Iyawa moved in close again. "My brave pet," she purred and then her mouth was on his, her tongue exploring the inside of his mouth. It was clear that Mike was not the only one to derive sexual excitement from his flogging. When she, almost reluctantly, broke their kiss Mike seemed staggered, overwhelmed by what was happening. What he had dreamed of and lusted after for so long.

"Now my sweet strong handsome pet you have earned the right. Now you may call me your Goddess and next time I will take you as you desire. But first you must rest and my sister will wash and tend your wounds."

Now there remained only the two of us tied men left. I somehow already knew that I was being left for last. It was obvious that the wheel was 'manipulated', at least sometimes. Why would I ever have expected otherwise. We played by Iyawa's rules here.

Jim drew 'paddling'. About a quarter of an hour of a tubby man in his late-fifties having his pink sweaty ass smacked by Hazel and Joanna. To be honest a bit of a change of pace after the previous intensity. It wasn't a comforting realisation. I knew Iyawa was a performer and she would have planned a big finish. Glancing across I saw all the other poles empty, their previous occupants either tending their wounds or savouring their memories or both. The 'big finale' was going to be me. Like I said that wasn't a comforting thought.

I knew the cameras were on me and my leather hood was on the floor at my feet where Iyawa had thrown it. Now my wife wouldn't be the only one with a potentially damaging video out there but I found I didn't care. The blood was pumping through my arteries and veins, my adrenaline levels had to be through the roof. I felt so alive and the slight pain from my prick pressing against my cuckold cage only seemed to intensify that.

Iyawa spun the wheel one last time. I guessed it wouldn't be something we'd already seen. It wouldn't be flogging thank God. 'Pegging' was alarming but I sensed that she had been referring to that with Mike. That was an honour in this world and I hadn't earned it - crazy as that sounded. I saw a harness among her other tools, nine inches of Black plastic phallus sticking out from it. I HOPED I hadn't earned it.

'Mistress's Choice 1'. Iyawa smiled at me - a smile that sent chills down my spine but the blood rushing to my dick. I could barely walk as they released me, my cock pressing against the restrictive metal cage.

Iyawa pointed to the milking table and went to her props. Iyawa's sister had returned and joined Joanna in shackling me to the table with my cock and balls hanging through the hole. Then Hazel came over and with a few movements took my cage off. I gasped in relief and my prick sprang up, hard and ready.

It felt so good to be free and suddenly my excitement hit new levels. Iyawa was coming back pulling a thin surgical glove onto her hand. My cock was rock hard now, imagining her touch, even through that thin latex. Would I sense the warmth of her hand?

Iyawa was smiling. "Slave two," she said, "show us the problem."

Hazel held my hard dick between two fingers of her left hand, taking care not to stroke it. It was perhaps the most unerotic gesture imaginable but the touch of her hand after so long sent excitement surging through me again. Just a couple of strokes and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back. Just a couple of strokes - but they didn't come.

Iyawa looked at my prick where it stuck through the hole in the Perspex table. She shook her head. "Such an embarrassment for all of us. That useless little pink thing." I wasn't so little, above average in fact! She was demeaning me but I couldn't help it - the silky purr of her voice just made my dick harder and harder.

"My new pets often show this problem - but we have a solution I am glad to say. It matters more, of course, when a pet has not taken the appropriate measure. Has not ensured that he will not pollute a female with his DNA, his weak pasty white genes. Didn't my friend over there tell you what a responsible husband does?"

I knew she meant Levy and I remembered when he had come back into our lives. How he had said Hazel could only be with me if I got a vasectomy. I also remembered that Hazel had not been with me sexually since, or at least not since she had followed Levy's instructions and dumped her birth control.

Iyawa clicked her tongue. "Such a simple matter and your NHS makes it so easy. But you failed. Then you have planned to reclaim my friend's property - and not just my friend's property for Slave Two now belongs to me too." She gestured at Hazel and I looked across. My wife's eyes didn't meet mine. "Such behaviour," continued Iyawa, "and did my friend not ask a very reasonable tribute recently?"

Oh God. Hazel had come back and asked me for money again. Nothing unusual there - except for the amount. Fifteen thousand pounds. I've done well but that didn't mean Levy was taking me for that sort of money whenever he liked. I didn't want to think of how much he'd already had out of me and I was ready to take a stand. I'd felt strong making that decision. I didn't feel strong now.

"Ah - pets can be so troublesome", Iyawa purred. "The puppy that feels that he rules the house, the young colt who rampages and bucks because he feels he is a stallion. Each must be brought to understand where his status is in the world. My pets, sometimes, are no different."

I didn't like the way this was going. Despite knowing the futility of it I tried to get up, tested my strength against my bonds. The short chains at my hands and feet rattled and tightened but gave not one inch. I was helpless. I couldn't even beg for help, the ball-gag saw to that.

I heard laughter from the audience. I looked for Hazel but I couldn't see her any more. Behind Iyawa I caught a glimpse of Levy, leaning back in his comfortable chair. He blew a long stream of smoke up into the high ceiling of the warehouse and turned to speak to another man before rising and walking out. In my worst fears I had wondered if he had put Iyawa up to this. Now I knew it was much worse than that. Levy wasn't even bothering to watch. I was at Iyawa's mercy and Iyawa did not look or sound merciful.

I was helpless, powerless and I suddenly felt a very vital reaction to my predicament. My surging emotions suddenly concentrated in one area, the hot blood once again pumping, my pink prick stiffening. It couldn't have come at a more dangerous time.

Iyawa pursed her beautiful lips and spat, her warm spittle landing on my dick. I gasped as the sensation sent waves of longing and desperate lust through me.

Iyawa laughed. "You see - he has no control. Happily we can help him with that. We have the tools. You want me to touch those nasty white genitals of yours my new pet?"

Again I knew it was a trap but I couldn't help myself. I nodded frantically.

Iyawa smiled that smile she had of a cat who has a mouse cornered between her paws. She held out a hand and Joanna put a metal tool into it.

I hadn't seen a tool like that before. It looked like a pair of pliers but larger and with a green tip. Iyawa pressed the handles of the tool and the end opened, expanded producing a square hole bounded by the green elastic that had been at its tip. As if a very strong elastic band was being stretched out.

"This is an excellent tool for what we require, for what will make you so much happier. I stretch it open like this and then we push the ring over those ugly white balls of yours before we release the handles." As she said it she let a handle go and the green band contracted into what seemed an impossibly small ring of thick elastic.

I had a sick feeling in my stomach as I watched her, feeling mesmerized by the potential of that tool.

"The ring is tight enough to cut off the blood flow and soon, sometimes in only an hour, the balls will wither and die. Turning a troublesome colt into a useful obedient gelding. Not a painless process but one that only needs to be gone through once."

I tested my bonds but they were firm and immovable, as firm and immovable as Iyawa's will. I was at her mercy and yet my dick was still stubbornly hard, betraying feelings and desires that I had certainly never before experienced.

"You would thank me for it when you saw how simple this little tool can makes things. No more wish to resist or to deny your true role in life. No more foolish pride and arrogance, instead a nice obedient pet for your Black masters. Is it really fair of me not to let you experience its benefits?"

I strained against my bonds, this time fuelled by desperation as tears sprang into my eyes. It was hopeless, I wasn't going anywhere. I was at the mercy of this magnificent African woman. I could only watch as Iyawa moved forward. Her hand touched my balls gently, soothingly, almost coaxing them to nestle against her latex-covered skin. Her fingers closed and then in a swift movement the elastic ring was pushed over my balls. Now only her other hand on the tool's jaws was protecting me.

I looked at her, pleading with my eyes. She stared at me, contemplated and then gave me a compassionate almost sad smile.

"So you are not yet ready for this. What a shame - I would be pleased to add you to my worshippers, to see you wearing my mark. Just a period of discomfort, perhaps some pain, then all would be well." I saw Iyawa's face, her eyes locked on mine. She wasn't laughing or smiling or seeming to take pleasure in my panic. Her face again seemed sad - the face of an owner having to deal with a disobedient pet. She leaned forward and her lovely cruel mouth breathed words into my ear. "I know my pet, you are frightened. I see that you are weak and cannot give me my tribute today. Do not despair for my sister will help you."

She moved back, removed the device from my balls and then made a signal. Her sister produced a hypodermic and pushed its needle into my thigh. She depressed the plunger and shot the contents into my bloodstream. There was no sudden result. Instead Iyawa's sister moved forward and pushed her hand over my nose and gaped mouth. Suddenly I found myself fighting for breath. My whole body screaming for air. Just as it seemed I was done she released her hold and I snorted in precious oxygen, desperately trying to fill my lungs. After a few seconds her hand was back and my air supply was cut off again. My desperation to breathe consumed me - the previous events and panic forgotten by the immediate need for oxygen. After three repetitions the hand was finally removed and I recovered myself.

I found that now the drug had taken effect. I felt numb between my legs, was amazed to look down and see my prick was still erect

"You see how my sister can help you. Now you would feel no pain. Are you sure you won't reconsider? You would feel nothing as your blood veins were restricted and the living cells of your balls slowly went to sleep. What need do you have of them anyway? You will be so much a better pet without such messy things."

I felt half on another planet. It seemed the most natural thing in the world. Iyawa was helping me - solving so many issues and problems. I looked at her beautiful face, I seemed to drown in those feline amber eyes. I wanted to serve her, I wanted to please her. Then I remembered that viciously tight ring of green elastic and I shook my head to try to keep it clear. I tried to speak into my ball-gag and Iyawa leaned forward remove it.

"Please... please... please Mistress - I'll pay the money, I'll pay any money, please don't... please." I knew I was crying and begging.

"What money my pet? I haven't asked for any money. But perhaps you do need an incentive. Perhaps if you look over there."

I looked and saw my wife. Two men were strapping Hazel to the post still stained by Mike's semen.

"I have been told that Slave Two over there failed when asked to perform a simple task. She came home empty-handed and tried to say that her husband could no longer support her training, that he had run out of money. What should we do with a disobedient slave, to a slave that lied to protect a useless white boy? Well, of course, just what they did at Cape Coast Castle and all along the coast of our homes. They taught them the virtues of obedience with the kiss of the whip. They let their slaves' backs show their record. So why should not we?"

Iyawa's sister went and removed Hazel's top - left the bare pale skin of her back exposed, looking unbearably vulnerable. I knew she was there because she had tried to shield me from Levy. Now she was going to pay.