Hazing at Water Polo

Story Info
Hung young cum-addicted Nils gets a bukake.
5.3k words
4.26
6.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month ago my life has completely changed. I finally have an apartment for me in Paris. No more living with my parents in the suburbs. Certainly a pleasant suburb, but far from everything.

Finally, when I say an apartment for me... It's rather an apartment that I share with Nils, my Dutch cousin. His parents accepted that he joins a college in France. With the promise that I, Matteo, who is 2 years older than him, will keep an eye on him. And in fact I take care of him as if he were my little bro.

"Damn, Matt, I can't find my speedo anymore ...didn't you see it?"

"No. Many times I've seen it on the floor in your room in the middle of your mess!"

"It sucks! I have to be at the pool in 30 minutes for practice. Can I borrow one of yours, please Matt?!"

"OK, but you don't take my newest... And, above all, you'll make it clean for me, huh!"

"You saved my life: I'll make it up to you! See you tonight!" He is adding with a big smile, "Let's just hope that all my equipment will fit into it!"

"Ciao, bello!"

It's true that Nils is a handsome dude. Like me, he has a Dutch mother (our mothers -- Tina for his and Lisa for mine, are twins); but his father (Sven) is Danish. The mix makes he looks like a young Viking god. He has beautiful blue eyes. He is really really blond, with beautiful mid-length hair.

We are really the opposite, since my father (Antonio) is Italian/Sicilian: I am very dark, with skin that browns very quickly in the sun (so a lot of jokes in the locker rooms at the swimming pool about my buttocks all white after the summer!) I have fairly developed body hair that I had to learn to tame: a competitive swimmer must have the smoothest possible body to slide faster in the water. But in order not to be queer, I take care to keep the hairs that are hidden in my swimsuit. (Around my penis, I still clear a little: it looks bigger and the girls prefer!).

However, regarding the body, we are quite similar. 6' and 1 or 2'' and quite muscular (175 lbs for him, 5 to 10 more for me). He has been playing handball for many years. And last year, Nils joined the prestigious Amsterdam team, with 3 training sessions a week which have developed him well: at 19, he is now a handsome athlete, with broad shoulders, muscular arms and rather massive thighs.

My passion has become since I entered college 3 years ago, water polo. It's really a complete sport, which I arrived at somewhat by chance, after many years of swimming (to the point of having almost been selected to join the French team! I'm quite proud of it...). The water polo team I joined practices on Tuesday evenings at 8 p.m., just after my swimming club has finished its own training: that's how I met them.

Swimming had developed my body well, shoulders, pecs, abs, arms, legs. Finally, every part of it... I shouldn't forget the ass because it's one of my strengths with girls (round and muscular, it's quite successful at university; especially since I choose pants that show it off!)

Totally focused on my civil engineering classes and the one for which I have an exam tomorrow ("evolution of bridges construction from the 15th century to today"), I'm surprised that Nils is already back!

"Well yeah, I left 2 hours ago already. I'm back, terribly hungry! What do you want me to cook for you tonight? Lasagna? Baked fish? What?"

"Take it easy Nils! Why not ordering pizza?"

"OK! I will take a "godfather" for me. For you, Matt, is it still the "Neapolitan"?"

"Yeah man! You know my dad comes from nearby! Before they get delivered I have time to take a shower..."

Our apartment is not very big. We each have our own bedroom, essentially with a bed, a wardrobe and a desk. The living room is not large and is open to our small kitchen. The bathroom is relatively spacious, with a fairly large shower. Only big problem: the CMV doesn't work well; so to avoid fogging and humidity, the door must be left open at all times...

By dint of frequenting men's locker rooms, I am not particularly modest. Nils even less. It is undoubtedly linked to the very liberal education given to him by his parents: he and his 2 younger brothers had this chance.

My father always advocated a stricter upbringing. My older sister and I didn't always appreciate the restraints it gave. Besides, my mother always insisted that I should enjoy more freedom by spending a few weeks every summer with her sister in Amsterdam. Thanks Mom!

Thanks to that, I speak a little Dutch and, the last 2 or 3 summers, I had a huge success with my female colleagues in the company where I work in the summer growing tulips... These girls are so delighted to come across a guy with a dark complexion and well-filled shorts both in front and behind (same as for the pants, I choose the shorts that fit well!) that every evening I can go out with a chick. Sometimes even 2 at the same time (yes, my balls have enough juice for2 pussies... Even more!). I also attract guys and that's where I was able to test things in 3 (MMF) or 4 (MMFF). No worries about getting jerked off or sucked off by a pretty guy. I discovered the pleasure of jerking off a nice cock and even sucking it. But I do not swallow sperm. Yuck!

"Matt! Move on! The pizzas just arrived..."

"Do you allow me to come with just a towel around my waist?"

"Come even naked if you want! I take you like you are, Matt!"

"Nah, I don't want to make you hard like a bull!"

We joke a lot about sex, Nils and I. Especially since he joined our water polo team 2 weeks ago.

The day after Nils' arrival in Paris, I had organized a meal at the apartment with Chloé (the girl I'm fucking those days) and her friend Julia (who's been looking for a guy since the previous one left her away). These 2 girls are really very sexy and I thought I would make a nice welcome gift to Nils...

After the quick meal, we chatted while listening to music. Chloe was against me and caresses my arm and even ventures to brush against my thighs and my pecs. In short, everything you need to wake up my cock. As I'm in shorts for this hot evening in early September, the bulge is almost indecent. The slut succeeded well, if her goal was to show her girlfriend the size of my cock!

"I'm going to look for something in my room..." I said, getting up. Once there I add "Chloe, could you come and give me some help?"

" My pleasure! I'm coming Matt..."

She goes into my bedroom and closes the door. She eagerly comes to rub against me... "You can't imagine how much I want you to fuck my pussy! Besides, you look in great shape my BIG Matt..."

"Get down on your knees and release my machine gun from its prison!"

She lowers my shorts and releases my 8 incher. My cock hits my abs and makes a sound like a good slap.

"I love when it stands at attention! It's like it's paying homage to me!"

"Yeah, that's a bit of it... But what it likes is that you show it your sucking mouth and your wet pussy!"

Chloé therefore begins her work and she is a very gifted "worker"! While she sucks me off, I think of Nils and Julia, imagining that our brilliant plan works as intended...

Alone in the living room and probably hearing the sound of our sexual exploits, they must already be kissing on the lips. He certainly already has his hands under her T-shirt and must have his dick on fire! In a little while we will probably hear the creaking of Nils' bed...

"Lick my pussy! Make me wet so it can accommodate your big cock!" Chloe snaps me out of my thoughts and regains control of the situation.

I lie her on my bed and start licking her love hole... The minutes pass. We fuck for over an hour. Chloe cums several times. I throw my cum everywhere except in her ass. First in her slobbering pussy. Then in her mouth, or rather at the back of her throat! My last squirts are for her face: we usually end up with a good facial (she says it's her "night cream"!).

I forgot to tell you that my balls are quite big, a bit like kiwis, and that their juice production is quite abundant. This means that I often need to unload and the deliveries are always in good volume! The first time I come, it's often more than 10 jets of very creamy cum; a little less for the following ones but Chloé has never complained about the dose of cream that I drop on her face!

When Chloe leaves around 11 p.m., no light in Nils' room and the door is a little open... I stick my head in and say softly "So man, what was Julia like?" No answer. I go to bed.

The next morning, Nils is already having breakfast when I get up. I drink my coffee and ask him the same question as the night before.

"It was super cool to have planned this evening yesterday and Julia is super beautiful... But I have to tell you that... Finally... You see... I fucked a lot of chicks... But since I had the opportunity to try with guys this past summer, my choice is made! Julia left a little disappointed: I kissed her with passion, but my dick remained desperately soft..."

"Nils, it's a pity for Julia... Excuse me for making this mistake yesterday! But what you do with your cock and your ass is really up to you! You're a big guy, man!"

"I shouldn't tell you... But you and Chloe fucking last night in the room next to mine, that turned me on! She is not discreet when she comes and you seem to know how to do it! I also noticed yesterday that you have the tool for that in your shorts..."

"The chicks are pretty happy with it!"

"I'm going to take a shower quickly before going to the college information meeting"

"Go ahead, but don't be too long...I have to leave in 15 minutes and also need to shower..."

Less than 1 minute later I hear the water running in the shower. It stops 2 minutes later and Nils shouts to me, "I'm done! You can come whenever you want!"

I go into the bathroom. Nils finishes wiping himself off and I discover his muscular Viking body. Drying that long hair takes time and I notice that his flaccid cock is a good size, even longer and thicker than mine. It tosses with the wiping movements. It rests on balls almost as big as mine.

From the shower, I see his back as he shaves his face in front of the sink. His ass is muscled and his thighs are strewn with blond down. Nice square shoulders. Looks like a swimmer! I tell myself that handball also builds beautiful athletes.

In the evening we meet at the apartment. Nils arrived before me. When I arrive, he says to me, "Are you seeing Chloe tonight or are we spending the evening together?"

"Tonight is between us! Chloé won't come here until around 11 p.m. for me to give her "night cream"..."

He ignores my private joke (did he get it?) and says, "Cool, because I'd like to ask you something... In college, everything is going well. I'm happy to start studying economics! On the other hand, I didn't find the coach of the handball team very welcoming or sympathetic..."

"It's a pity! What are you going to do? Do you want me to inquire at my university?"

"No, I had another idea... Why not water polo? I would love to spend some more time with you..."

"That would be cool! In addition, we are thinking of recruiting 1 or 2 new players this year! Yes, but you have to be at the top in terms of swimming... How do you swim?"

"I'm not bad. I will definitely have to progress! But when it comes to ball, handball and water polo, it's a bit the same, isn't it?"

"You're right. In the team we already have 3 guys who played handball before joining us... Tomorrow evening, I'll talk to the coach about you joining!"

"I hope it can work! This morning, I could see on you when you got into the shower that it gives good results! No, I'm not flirting with you! You're my straight cousin who likes to make chicks moan! I know it..."

Bruno, our coach is almost 40 years old and water polo is his whole life. He thinks water polo, he eats water polo, he sleeps water polo! He also fucks water polo! He is openly gay and is in a relationship with Raphael, our team captain.

Raphael is the oldest in the team (25yo). He will leave the team next year to go working in England. We don't know if Bruno will stay here in Paris or follow his boyfriend... Bruno has already given me a glimpse that I could then become the captain if I want to... Why not? We'll see...

"Matt, if you tell me your cousin could make a good teammate, I trust you. But, he has to come and see us on Thursday after training..."

"OK, I'm organizing this, coach!"

When I say that to Nils, he is overjoyed and jumps in the air to touch the ceiling...

"Thursday, we finish training at 9 p.m. You will see Bruno then. But we can arrive together just before 8 p.m. So you can watch our session..."

"It works fine for me! You did a good job, Matt. THANKS!"

"Wait a minute... You have a job interview, but you're not on the team yet, man..."

This Thursday at 7:45 p.m. Nils is already in front of the building when I arrive. We head to the locker room for me to change. Each time a teammate arrives, I make the introductions. I feel good vibrations between my friends and Nils. We are after all easy going dudes, aging from 19 to 25. When the team leaves the locker room, I show Nils where he must pass to reach the bleachers of the swimming pool. At that same time, we meet the swimming guys coming out of the collective showers to get dressed. They are all naked and some have erect cocks (yes, when 20-21 year old guys see in the showers other guys their age naked and with nice bodies, it can have an effect on them! Even if they aren't fags... I know what I'm talking about!).

In Dutch, I say to Nils ''Je bent gewend aan de kleedkamers van jongens! Het zou je niet moeten verbazen dat jonge Fransen ook vol leven zijn... en testosteron!'' Which means "You're used to guys' locker rooms! You shouldn't be surprised that young French jocks are also full of life... and testosterone!"

He winks at me and goes his own way. Without however failing to turn around to stare again at the muscular asses of the most beautiful swimmers of the university!

When we arrive in the locker room after training, Nils is there, waiting for us. I introduce him to Bruno. The coach smiled and says to Nils "So you're the Dutch handball player, huh?!" I notice that he is sizing him up and his satisfied look leads me to believe that Nils will be there for our next training session on Saturday!

"Yes, Coach! I'm sure it can help me for water polo..."

"Follow me to my office: we need to talk..."

Bruno's office is not big. On the other hand, there is an adjoining meeting room, then the physiotherapist's room and finally a shower for the staff.

Bruno goes to the back of his premises. Nils follows him. Bruno takes him to the physio room and says, "While talking, we're going to do a first quick inspection to see where you are at the physical level... If it's OK, you can come and train with the team for 1 month. Afterwards, there will be the medical examination and we will take stock together and, if your first results are good, you will be a full member of the team..."

"Perfect, Coach! »

Little Nils had already understood that Bruno appreciates respect for his authority.

"Undress to your underwear and step on the scale!"

"Okay, Coach"

"You look quite muscular. I already have some guys who have done handball and it's almost as good as those who come from swimming... How long for 50 meters in front crawl?"

"40 or 45 seconds? I don't know..."

"174 lbs. You will have to know and you'll need approaching 40 seconds... Go under the height gauge now!"

"Yes coach! I am thinking of resuming swimming alongside water polo..."

"Good idea... 6'1''. Almost as much as Matt... It's a minimum! The ideal height for water polo is 6'3'' with a weight of 180-185 Lb... Take advantage of the good French food to build yourself up again! Be careful, not the belly, but the rest! The workouts will help you and the testosterone in your young puppy balls too..!"

Bruno winks at him and lowers his speedo. He grabs a towel and goes into the shower. Nils doesn't have time to answer him and stares at Bruno's muscular ass as he walks towards the shower. Bruno is a handsome daddy and since he fucks Raph we can see that he does everything to stay young (it's not every day that he can get a cute "young" guy 25 years old!)

Bruno is quick and when he gets out of the shower he sees that Nils hasn't moved and that now his gaze is fixed on his big, half-erect cock. It is parallel to the ground and rocks from left to right with each step. He notes that Nils' undies, are already full, showing a promising bulge! Nils doesn't know it yet, but it's now certain that Bruno will bring him into the team...

Raph and I arrive when Bruno and Nils are finishing putting their clothes back on. I see Raph's questioning look... "Nils, we'll then see you on Saturday for training! 4 PM! Don't miss this first practice: it's crucial..."

Raph turns to me with a big smile and winks at me.

Nils is really excited to join the team. Especially since our team could finally be selected for the next LEN EURO CUP, the top of the top in water polo in Europe.

Saturday 3 p.m. Nils and I are packing our gym bags.

"Matt. What do I take as a swimsuit?"

"Don't worry... The club provides it... The coach wants us all to have the same design... Just take a towel and some shampoo! And also maybe a razor... Not sure if shaving is today or next week?"

"No, but I do shave here..."

"I'm not talking about your cheeks...I'm talking about your arms, your chest, your legs..."

"You have certainly seen that I don't have much hairs there..."

"Yes, but you have to be as smooth as a girl's thighs!"

"I understand better why you are totally shaved... At one point, I thought you had a kind of fetish fantasy!"

"Little jerk! You will see that shaving is an important thing in our sport... Even for REAL guys!"

We arrive a little late and Raph has left a blue speedo for Nils in the collective locker room. We changed quickly and Nils said to me, showing me the result, "Bruno got my size wrong! It's M... And I need L or XL!"

I see that his cock is really cramped and that his ass is stretching the fabric in the back so much that it looks like the speedo is going to explode! I smile inside myself thinking back to what I had experienced 2 or 3 years earlier... Nils will soon discover the stages of our hazing period...

We now have to the team.

"It's the first day... You have to live with it... We'll see after the training... Just make sure you don't get an erection!"

Nils doesn't seem very comfortable. He follows me and we quickly join the others.

Bruno pretended a setback for not being there (he doesn't want to be there at the time of the hazing. It's very professional on his part, because I think his cock would like to see the show up close!). Raph replaces him for this training session and asks us to hurry up and get in the pool...

All the teammates smile from ear to ear when they see Nils in his much too small speedo ... We dive into the pool for our big hour of tough training. A really good workout! Not a fag thing, for sure!

When we get out of the swimming pool, Nils realizes that his speedo has torn and that his ass crack is fully exposed... He laughs and all the guys laugh while clapping...

Raph walks up to him and says, "Welcome to the team, man!" We'll have now to find you a speedo that fits your size!" He takes the opportunity to furtively caress Nils' round ass...

That's how we all started our hazing... Joining the best team in the district has a price! And Nils will hear about it very quickly!

For the next step, after the collective shower, it's the fitting of bathing suits. We start with the XS size then we go up to the most comfortable ones: M, L, XL...

Everyone remembers this painful ordeal.

When we arrive in the locker room, most of the guys already have swollen and elongated cocks... Léo and Gabin have penises already at attention: with each step they take, they swing from right to left and tap regularly against their firm abs: "Slap, slap, slap!" Not even mentioning Nils whose massive erection is noticed by everybody: Some of the teammates have already winked at him with a thumbs-up!

12