He Belongs to Her Ass

Story Info
Cheerleader uses her ass to own the cute nerd boy.
3.9k words
3.87
55.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you back, Todd. And I will get what I want," she said. The boy stood there, gaping. His jaw seemingly dropped to the floor. He stepped backwards, retreating as she rapidly marched towards him, determination in her fierce emerald eyes. The 18 years old girl finally cornered him, pressing one hand on the wall next to his head while the other rests on her hips. She stares at him, the beginning of a smirk starting to form at the corners of her lips as she smugly eyes her petite ex-boyfriend. Perhaps a part of her cockiness came from being the incredibly spoiled only daughter of a powerful magnate, but the fact is she is also driven insane partially by longing for the adorable little thing she foolishly casted aside once. The girl has gorgeous looks, a wealthy family and high intelligence, considering she got offers from two Ivy League colleges. The only thing left she needs is for this adorable boy to be hers and hers alone.

"B B But y you s said you didn't care about me anymore! I mean, I'd be happy to start dating again... but this is too soon! You broke my heart once and I'm willing to give it to you again, but I'm not sure if I've managed to put all the broken pieces back together yet!" Todd half-heartedly protested, moving backwards and yelping out of fear as his back hit the wall, remembering the time she almost fractured his hip during one of their past sexcapades, when she was feeling particularly frivolous and aggressively pounding him. He could still feel the bruises on his body from that. Tina was wearing her workout clothes. It was half an hour after her volleyball practice and the stocky girl found that exercise failed to release her pent up stress the way it usually does. Her mind kept wandering back to her adorable ex. She made the mistake of dumping the boy because of his geekiness and her fear that his poor social position would rub off on her. Yet ever since she told him that she regretted meeting him in the first place and that he meant nothing to her, her heart has always pined for Robbie. It hurt her seeing the cute nerd in the library and knowing she can't go over to talk to him like before, especially since it was due to herself.

Cassandra, her close friend, and her little boyfriend Lyle both told her to go talk to him. It took her several weeks to finally gather enough courage, but that was worth it. She kept telling herself that she deserves him, because she is perfect, and she is close to that. An excellent body from years of playing competitive sport, long glossy hair and a fiercely beautiful face that was both intoxicating and intimidating, she knows she is more attractive than most of the girls at school. It was easy enough to snag the adorable boy who she saw and fell in love with at first sight. They were both 16 when Tina delivered a passionate love confession to him, knowing that he felt the same way about her after being friends for the past five years. He reciprocated and the two embraced and started a relationship. And then it went to hell when she got a makeover from some of the cheerleaders, started ignoring him and chose to dump him to go hang out with the hot footballers after their homecoming game, the night he turned 18. It was his birthday and she broke up with him before going off arm in arm with a football star to dance in celebration of their victory over a rival school, completely forgetting him. And now she wants him back, after two months of yearning for that fuzzy warmth she only ever got from cuddling him, holding him little spooned. The way he would pout and beg her to wrap her arms around his chest and hold him from behind, pressing up to her back. If that wasn't cute, then nothing is.

So why isn't Todd back in Tina's arms right now? Right. Because she made a mistake ditching him in front of everyone in their class to please her popular friends, except for Cassandra who warned her against it. Still, he has no right to even think that he has any choice except to belong to her. That's right, he is still hers and that will never change. So the athletic girl just pushed all hesitation aside and confidently strode over, trapping Todd against the wall. Tina used the hand by his head to stroke his cheek, rubbing with her thumb while lightly kissing the tip of his nose, her other hand caressing his thigh. The boy just stood there blushing, stunned by the turn of events, as his cheerleader ex-girlfriend molested him against his will in the female locker room by the gym. Her friends were standing guard outside, making sure he couldn't leave.

"Shh, baby. Listen. I'm sorry I dumped you but you're just too sweet and adorable for your own good. Didn't you know I would have come back for you eventually? It was stupid of you to start talking to that pesky geek from the chess club. I had to give her $2000 to dump you in front of everybody and make sure you never date her again, but it was worth the money. My friends also helped to beat up all the other bitches who thought they could have you and couldn't be bought off. I'm the only woman who can own you, baby." At the end of her diabolical speech, she stuck her tongue in his mouth, grabbing his shoulders and slamming him into the row of lockers. The boy struggled weakly but proved to be no match for her. She seized his wrists, pinning them above his head, attacking him ferociously. The girl held both of his hands in one of hers, drawing a pair of handcuffs from her pocket and using them to secure his wrists together quickly behind his back. The strong girl lifted him up by the waist, wrapping his legs around her torso, supporting his light weight easily.

"W Wait! Don't!" he begged, despite feeling himself getting hard at being treated so roughly, wanting so badly to fall back into the arms of the only woman he ever loved. "Please, if you love me then just promise me you won't leave me again I'll give you another chance and start dating you again. But this is too fast! I'm afraid. Afraid that you will make me love you again and then leave me the way you did before." Tears were streaming down his face now.

She spun around and placed him gently on the ground, straddling the boy, pressing her damp crotch against him. After that, she blindfolded him, making sure he can't see what she was about to do to him. The girl smirked as she felt him rapidly stiffening, rising up, pitching a tent in his pants. Tina grabbed his hard cock through the cloth, whispering "Your dick belongs to me, darling. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll be declaring your undying love for me and agree to marry and be with me forever." Before he could even protest, she unzipped his fly and brought his tool out, rigid and pulsating. She stroked him gently with her fingers, wrapping them around his pole, sliding up and down, using his precum as lubricant. The athletic young woman squeezed the rod possessively, bending down to kiss the tip of his cock crown as he moaned.

"W W Wait. Please stop!" he feebly protested, overcome by his shyness. "I I It's dirty down there." So adorable, Tina thought to herself, before shrugging, giving him an impish smirk and then swallowing his entire length into her waiting mouth. The boy struggled helplessly against his handcuffs as his ex-girlfriend, whom he still loved despite her ditching him so cruelly, began to bob her head up and down on his rock hard cock, which throbbed inside the confine of her cheeks. She slurped noisily, pinning down his stick thin legs with her muscular arms as she continued to fuck him with her mouth, enjoying the sound of his cute moans. The way her tongue swirled around him was amazing. She stopped.

"Do you remember our first date, baby? We were studying at your house. I lied about needing help for the upcoming exam so you would let me into your bedroom, and then I just grabbed you and threw you on your bed and raped you. You came so hard and filled my pussy with so much cum by the time I was done riding you. Then I fucked you again and again until you couldn't get your dick up anymore. Even though you accepted my confession and agreed to go out with me, it was still much more fun to take you against your will." Tina then continued to give the boy the handjob, pumping hard. She lowered her booty shorts to her ankles, kicking them aside.

"Please don't do this to me. Don't make me fall in love with you and then leave me again. I'm not ready for this yet." he begged her. The fit girl ignored this and got on top of him, squatting down, lowering her body. She grasped his rigid manhood, ignoring his protests as she placed the tip at the entrance to her sex. Her labia fluttered around him deliciously as she guided his shaft inside her tunnel, embracing him with warmth and love. Tina smirked, happy that she had finally gotten her adorable, weak Todd back where he belongs, inside of her pussy. The sensation of his dick being swallowed by her tight vagina was amazing. He could feel her squeezing him tightly, drawing the cum from his balls.

Soon, Tina started moving. She began to bounce on his hard, tiny dick. The tool is very small, but Todd is so adorable and she loves him and does not care about his size. Within just one minute, she was riding him with gusto, pumping his manhood at a fervent pace, slapping her groin down and smacking into his balls, making lewd noises as his skin is coated in her juices. The slicked up cock began thrusting up into her as Todd's hips moved involuntarily, flexing as the cute loser finds himself incapable of restraint. The shy boy was helpless, faced with a gorgeous girl who only realized after leaving him once that she loves him more than anything in the world and is willing to do anything to make him love her again, and never let him get away this time. Her plan was perfect. The moment this rich bitch's pussy was around her cute ex's tiny cock, he became completely hers. Mindless with indescribable pleasure, he moaned adorably.

"Tell me, sweetie. Who do you belong to?" Tina asked Todd, smirking victoriously when he began to thrust upwards, even though she still pounded him much harder than he could return. Eventually, it became too much to handle and he screamed and spurted massive jets of cum deep into her womb.

"I'm yours, Tina," he muttered shyly. "I've always loved you. I still love you." The girl beamed and kissed him on his forehead. She grinned proudly, delighted by his acquiescence.

"Good boy. You're going to fuck my ass now."

"I I d don't h have lubricant. I don't w want to hurt you," he shyly said.

"You're so sweet, baby, but don't worry about that." With that said, she spun around, moving into the reverse cowgirl position, gently placing the tip of his cock at her wrinkly brown hole, guiding him inside her. She swallowed his tiny dick with her tight shithole, moving up and down. "Hmm, this belongs to me, baby," she said happily. The boy she loves is inside of her and there is no other place she would rather have him. He is hers to do with as she pleases. Her sphincter squeezed around the base of his dick before she moved upwards and then slid back down. The walls of her anus clenched around and caressed his adorable penis as she continued to fuck the small boy.

"I love you so much!" he moaned pathetically, weakly thrusting up with his thin hips while she smirks, pleased with herself for how easily she won him back. When her personality was nice, she managed to use kindness and sweet talk to win his heart, but after her past fuck up she realized that she would now have to resort to sheer sexiness to take him again, this time to keep him forever. "Fuck me!" he cried out. She eagerly complied and thrusted down much more aggressively, clenching her fleshy hole around his hard cock as she caressed him.

Soon, the sound of her round buttcheeks slapping onto his crotch could be heard from outside, as were his loud moans. Tina's cohorts shared lewd winks. They were glad to have taken part in helping their friend achieve her objective.

Back inside, Tina was banging her adorable boyfriend with abandon. Her lover boy had begun to start screaming out like a bitch in heat repeatedly. This only made her slam down on him harder and harder, wanting to hear him cry out more as his penis throbbed inside of her spasming shithole, sheathed with her love. The warm tunnel slid along his length, like a moist satin glove, squeezing him exquisitely, the friction causing him to scream her name in mindless pleasure.

She fucked her boyfriend even harder than before, enjoying the power she possessed over the pretty little thing lying beneath. He was weakly trying to meet her thrusts, to no avail, as she pounded violently, bruising his slim hips with her firm buttocks. The sensation of her fleshy anal tissue sliding along the shaft of his dick at such a frenzied pace drove him out of his mind.

His cock was sent into pleasure overload by the sensation of her ass squeezing him tightly as she swiftly banged his brains out, milking his sensitive penis. Her massive, toned cheeks twerked as she fucked the cute little boy into loving her. Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he failed to hold back and eventually his dick started firing off ropes of his cum up her nasty asshole, filling her up with his adoration. She turned around to look at him over her broad shoulder, smirking. She uncuffed his wrists. "You belong to me now, my adorable loser. I own you. If you even think about another girl I am going to kill her." Somehow, her possessiveness turned him on and his cock, which began to soften inside her, stiffened up in her ass again. This time, the gorgeous, grinning cheerleader stood up, walked over to a bench, and bent over, placing her hands on it, sticking her delectable rear out. "If you don't come over and stick that cute little cock in my ass again right now, I will break your legs. I don't care if you still feel sensitive down there. I just want to bully your pretty dick with my powerful ass some more." The boy shyly moved over to his girlfriend, lining up his tool with the entrance to her dirty hole, pushing the tip in again for the second time that night, inserting his full cock .

The act gave Tina an incredible thrill. She enjoyed feeling like she was defiling this sweet, pure boy with her nasty ass, corrupting him. The girl smiled evilly as she felt the adorable nerd begin to tentatively thrust into her. "Did you put it in already? I can barely feel it." Hearing the boy cry made her pussy really wet. She knew she could not go too far so soon after winning him back, but that doesn't mean she can't have some fun first. "Are you sure you're as hard as you can get? 'Cause it doesn't feel like much to me." Nothing ever turned her on more than hearing her cute boyfriend sobbing in anguish as he fails to stop himself from fucking her ass, despite her insulting him so viciously. "You're pathetic. That cock is useless. Try fucking my ass with all your strength. It won't make me feel anything anyway. I just enjoy making fun of that useless little thing"

Todd was crying pathetically, his face screwed up in pain, unable to withdraw his dick from her tight rectum as he is being milked, having been swallowed entirely and squeezed, and squeezed by the walls lining her anus, as she continued to taunt and belittle him. He began to fuck her a bit harder, but still failed to get any reaction except for her bored face.

"You should be grateful I love you enough to let you put that useless limp dick in my ass. I can't ever feel you. How does it feel? Do you like my strong ass clenching around your pencil thin penis? I bet this is a bit too much for you to handle. It's not even a cock ; it's too small to be called one. Only real men have cocks." The feeling of his tears dropping on her back turned her on more than the pathetic noodle in her. Her channel was smooth as it completely engulfed the shy young man.

Todd found himself unable to stop sliding his small dick along her soft tissue, moaning as she snickered at him, making fun of how useless he was, as he attempted to maintain a pace in his drilling of her ass. She started ramming back at him much more rigorously than he could ever do to her, pounding his waist with her round ass. It was actually more enjoyable for her than she let on, even a part of her arousal came from being able to control her cute little boyfriend than his size. She was fingerbanging her pussy in an even rhythm, perfectly timed to align with how quickly he was sliding his dick into her ass.

Soon, he was screaming in mental agony as he unloaded another stream of semen in her asshole, filling up her anus with a surprising large amount of cum, considering his pitifully small package.

"Wow! You're even quicker this time around. Small dick and a hair trigger too! Is there anything you can do properly? You're nothing but worthless trash. I don't think you'll ever be able to satisfy me. But that's okay. I still love you" the sadistic heiress went on insulting him, enjoying nothing more than hurting the boy she loves.

"I I l love you too," he sobbed out, falling to his knees before her, kissing her feet.

"Now I want you to eat your cum out of my ass, you bitch boy."

He complied as she laid down on her stomach in front of him, pressing his lips to her rear entrance. Kissing slowly, he began to tentatively lick around her sphincter, poking gently with his tongue. The boy made his tongue rigid before pressing inside, probing. He formed a suction with his lips around her pucker, starting to suck. The taste of his semen mixed with her ass was shockingly good as he began to greedily slurp down his own love juice from her hole, as she moaned in delight.

Soon, he was rimming her. He ate her ass like it was the most delicious dish in the world. Todd massaged the inside of her dirty hole with his dainty tongue. He tongue fucked her nasty shithole as her muscular asscheeks surrounded his baby face, allowing her tight love channel to clench around his tongue as he probed deeper, licking up the walls of her anus that he completely coated in his pathetic loser cum.

"Hmm. I love this. You are going to have to do this more often. In fact, I'm going to make you do it everyday. I'll rob you off your seed, force you to shoot your filthy cum in my ass and then make you eat it out of me. How does it feel, to be completely belittled and degraded like this?"

"I love it so much! I love you!" Todd exclaimed, making Tina smile and ruffle his hair.

"I know, baby. I love you too. Now get back to work."

Epilogue

24 years old Tina Dahmer returned home from work. Being a young but already very successful attorney at a prestigious law firm meant that she sometimes had to spend long hours at the office but she could always rely on her cute stay at home husband for some stress relief. She grabbed her husband and led him straight up to their bedroom.

"Clothes off, now," she ordered him. "I want you to cum in my ass and eat it all out like usual." Todd eagerly complied, quickly removing his t-shirt and pants, revealing his thin nude body. She smirked and then dropped her short, tight skirt to the floor, getting rid of the lacy red panties as well, but leaving her shirt and jacket on. She knew it turns her husband on when she is still clothed while he is completely nude. Her sophisticated beauty to his naked cuteness, allowing her to objectify him and dehumanize him to the point where he is just a cute, human shaped top that she can shower with love and, when she's in a sadistic mood, insults. Tina had successfully transformed him into a CFNM slut. The sultry young woman got on all fours on her bed, glancing over her shoulder at him, beckoning him over with a smirk. He gently took hold of her meaty ass, pressing the tip of his cock at her rear entrance, pushing his dick inside her love tunnel gently at first.

12