He Complimented My Appearance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quiet a moment. "Think your Mom would accept me?"

"Of course, but I was serious about the fainting," I admitted.

"I expect so," she giggled. "Uncle Jim will blow an aneurysm."

"No doubt," I replied. "No doubt whatsoever."

We looked at each other for a moment or two. I'm thinking how attractive she is, but how I really like her. I mean really like her.

"How about some bread pudding and a glass of champagne to toast our decision to jump without a reserve?" I offered.

"Uhhhh, no reserve?" She puzzled.

"Only one chute, no room for error. 50-50, black-white, yin-yang, it works or it doesn't." I said.

"50%?" she asked. "That's better odds than Vegas."

_________

She suggested we go back to her place and emphasized just to talk. I agreed. Plenty of time for other stuff later. We've only had four adult conversations and three of those were somewhat confrontational. Let's shake hands, say 'nice to meet you' and go from there. But then we ended up making out when I got up to leave and I held her until we fell asleep.

And so the courtship began.

__________

Fortune smiled on Charlotte and me. We took it slowly, her because she had been in relationships before; me because I was clueless. We also went slowly because I was gone on average 2.5 weeks a month.

Her Mom got suspicious because Charlotte was all of a sudden very cheery. Then she stayed that way longer than she had ever before since transitioning. Charlotte deflected until we had to have a coming out lunch before she stroked. That then led to another coming out lunch with Aunt Chelsea. She had been and remained very supportive of Charlotte. She and I agreed to establish attorney-client privilege as I gave her $50 and asked about the generic HR implications. She advised a low profile for a while given the nature of the company business. Mr. Jordan knew about Charlotte, as she was family. I'm just an employee; although one he is quietly mentoring (gee, really?), but still a new employee.

Charlotte chaperoned me on my first and second trips to Las Vegas. The trick (hah) is to learn how to be receptive but maintain boundaries; be responsive yet guiding. It was flattering to be chosen, I mean, it's competition right? But you had to be alert. Like your bicycle getting up to 55 mph downhill with a turn coming. I stayed fully booked all summer and into the fall.

My new job was tough. First, I was young, second I was very young, and third I was less popular than the IRS. At least with the IRS you might get some money back. But every day I told myself to be fair. And I would let folks self-correct if possible and if not one of the Deadly Sins.

So we are sailing along into the fall at which point Richard comes off the rails. Charlotte had shielded me from interacting with him based on my work schedule, but she shared he had taken the reserves down to minimums.

We agreed it was drugs or money and a day of reckoning was being planned by her and Victor. Richard beat them to it, partially. He got careless as to where he got his stuff and the undisclosed dose of fentanyl killed him in his hotel room one night. I spent extra time with Mrs. Jordan along with her sister and Charlotte at the funeral shielding her as Mr. Jordan was swamped with fellow employees.

But the punchline was Richard left behind $300,000 in debts at the hotel casino where they ran the escort service. Thus the casino knew Charlotte and Victor. The leverage they used was for Charlotte to settle the debt or vice gets involved. Lots of cameras all around the place so the threat had weight. I was not going to go ask my HR attorney about extradition to Nevada on a morals charge. Instead, sharp cookie that she is, Charlotte had taken out a Key Man life insurance policy and the contestability period had passed. She knew Richard was a bubble ready to burst and hedged her bet. The casino was gracious enough to wait in exchange for a 20% penalty. When it was finally resolved, I took her to the mountains for four days with no phones or TV or anything else. Just massages and facials and pedicures and enjoying the aspens turn.

I was gone for my birthday, but Charlotte reported Aunt Chelsea. Jordan weathered hers fairly well, even announcing the Christmas Party would take place. The week before the party I was advised to be there at noon to help as needed. Upon arrival, I admitted I know how to use various utensils, can read a recipe, but can also wash and dry and put away. Aunt Chelsea puts us to work on a salmon and a crab ball. She tells me Mr. Jordan is playing golf and no need to look over my shoulder. In short order she and I have everything prepped and just need to do the onion. I volunteer. I'm just about done and the tears are flowing like a garden hose. Charlotte dampens a paper towel and is blotting like a nurse does a surgeon. On impulse, she kisses my check, and I then turn to give her a peck on the lips. At that point I hear a masculine cough. Turning around, it's Mr. Jordan.

Charlotte chirps, "Hello Uncle Jim, you're back early!"

I follow her, "Hello Sir; golf game end early?"

He stared for a moment. Aunt Chelsea then came bustling around the corner, "Oh, Jim, I heard the door; you're home early; you didn't call, something happen," she jumbled out.

"Somehow the sprinklers came on; cut the day short," he replied. Turning to me, glaring, "So Sergeant, a year ago you make a pass at my wife with that birthday stunt of years. And now here you are in my kitchen making a pass at my niece. Well?"

Charlotte blurted out first, "It wasn't a pass, Uncle Jim, I was drying the onion tears and it was just a friendly peck on the cheek."

"Plus the lips on his part," he shot back.

Aunt Chelsea stepped around as I was starting to say something, although I don't know what. She took his arm and chided, "Next time you call when you are coming home; let's go to the den." Looking at us, she instructed, "Finish up, it looks good by the way, then take a break on the deck."

There was a wine bottle the ladies were sampling so I poured a glass, she grabbed her purse, and out we went.

"Well," I said. She just nodded, pulled out a cigarette, I lit it for her, and we waited---silently---sharing the glass.

10 minutes later, Aunt Chelsea comes out, motions at Charlotte to open her purse. A couple of inhales later, she frowns, "I should have known better than to leave you kids unattended."

Then she chuckles, "So much for wondering how to tell him. So here's the full picture, Charles. As you know, Charlotte's Dad died when she was 10. Jim took over being the male role model. But Richard, God rest his soul, did not want to share. He was a bully and was jealous. Then came the drugs, and he was in and out of our lives. Later Charlotte decided to transition and Jim's guy brain had trouble dealing with it, no matter how brave and mature he tried to be. It's cultural, I mean logistics is not as macho as utility line work, but still--trucks, forklifts, you know."

I nodded as she paused.

"So Charlotte is his, even though he still chokes slightly when he says 'niece' or when he tries to hug her."

I put my arm through Charlotte's. "What now?" I asked.

She snorted, "You get back in there and get stuff done. I'm going to be on display given Richard's passing, and I'm not going to have people talk about lousy hors d'oeuvres as well. Go. Get to work!"

__________

Everything came together. The Jordans were gracious and brave. Charlotte worked the room, the tables and the kitchen; I mingled so as not to raise questions about my role as being anything more than a guest. Much later we're piddling around and chatting with her Mom, while the service crew tackled the big items. And then it was just us. She had ridden with her Mom: I offered to take her to her car. Her Mom looked over at the Den and then raised her eyes to which Charlotte acknowledged we needed to speak to him. She wished us luck. Aunt Chelsea ushered her out and then collected us.

We sat down on the couch across from him.

"Excuse my being direct, but I have cleared this with my lawyer. I take it you two are an item," he asked.

I'm thinking, well she is as much my pimp as my girlfriend, but this was not the time for a smart remark. So, "I like your niece a whole lot, Sir," I answered.

"Like is nice; are you in love with her?" he put back.

"Sir, I promised her a while back I wouldn't tell her I loved her until I was sure. Would you mind if we table that question until I tell her, it's kind of a special thing."

Charlotte gasped slightly.

He paused. "Fair enough," he said. Then continuing, "My lawyer reminded me this is 2024. Life changes every day it seems. You're doing very well with us so far, which means moving around as your responsibilities change. We have depots in places that are nowhere as cosmopolitan as Denver. Are you two ready for that?"

We both nodded. At the same time we joined hands.

He laughed. "No, no you're not. But both of you are bright enough to survive. It's been a rough few months for Chelsea and me, but a little happiness is a nice way to end the year. Charles, not to worry. This is family; Monday is work." He then looked over at Aunt Chelsea. She nodded.

__________

I don't give much thought to being Gay any more. There are some men I find attractive, and a few women as well. She's the same way. One of our games is to make up stories about people we see out and about.

Labels matter in the escort business as the client wants a certain product. But not in a relationship.

I really, really love taking her cock in mouth or in my ass, for whichever she is in the mood. We hold hands for no reason other than to do it. We finish each other's sentences. We're alpha but amiable drivers or however the HR people are coding people as these days. And there is no one like her.

I told her I loved her on New Year's Eve. She reciprocated. She texted Aunt Chelsea so she could tell Mr. Jordan the "special occasion" took place. She met my Mom later in January. Charlotte was genuine and charming, and if Mom felt a 'disturbance in the force' she never, ever said a thing.

I don't hold a grudge against Victor for the hypnosis-persuasion-conditioning. It just expanded my horizons, and I met Charlotte. So when Mr. Jordan gave her away, Victor was my Best Man.

And we go make a life together.