He Couldn't Say No Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, yes. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! So fucking good. Yeah that cock of yours is so fucking good."

I flexed my hips and drove them forward with my legs, penetrating her even farther. She screamed. Not for Karen's benefit. Just in shock at how far my prick had gone into her cunt and how big I was.

"Is that what you wanted you slut—my big cock pounding in and out of that hot cunt of yours. Are you going to go home and tell your husband how good it was? Are you, slut? Are you?"

"Oh yes. Oh fuck yes! Oh god I'm almost there. Fuck me harder. Oh yes, yes, yes."

"I knew you were going to want it when I saw you on the beach, I could tell you were a horny slut just from the way you looked at me. Now you're my horny slut."

"Yes, I'm your slut and I'm cumming oh yes . . . Oh Aiheeeeeeeeee!" She screamed as her climax ripped through her, pushing her hips up and holding herself there as she finished her climax.

And then she was done, lying beneath me panting. I was holding myself on my elbows and knees, my still rigid cock buried in her cunt.

"Did you cum?" she asked, her voice low and throaty from her scream.

"No,"

"Good. Get on your knees and squirt on my tits. Don't look up at Karen. Just do it."

It didn't take me long. Just a few strokes and then I coated her tiny tits in gobs of slippery hot cum.

"Wow. That was a lot."

"It happens," I said. "Want the towel?"

She laughed. "Yeah, the ocean is too cold to clean up in."

"Is Karen still watching?" I asked.

"No. she left after she watched you cum on my tits."

We got to our feet and I shook the sand out of the towel and handed it to Cindy to mop up with.

When we got back to the beach Karen was sitting on the log, her chest flushed with the look of someone who had just gotten herself off.

"Have fun?" she asked.

"What do you think?" Cindy asked.

They both laughed.

"Ladies," I said, "It's getting late and unless you two have someplace you have to be tonight, I suggest we move this party to my brother-in-law's place in Bodega. I'll get a couple of nice steaks and salad stuff on the way, and he has a good wine cellar we can raid. He also has a great hot tub. It's clothing optional."

"Aren't they all?" said Karen.

Cindy was pulling her clothes on now. "Oh brrrrrrr. These are still wet. You lied to us about them drying out."

I shrugged. "What can I say. I'm a salesman."

"Don't complain dear," said Karen. "I think you enjoyed the product he was selling. Let's go to Bodega with him. Maybe I'll try some of what he is selling."

"Okay, but where's Bodega?"

"Follow me," I said.

"When we got to my brother-in-law's place the girls brought their suitcases in, and I showed them where to shower while I got the grill heating up, whipped up a quick salad, and raided my brother-in-law's wine cellar.

When I returned from the wine cellar, the girls were sitting at the table on the deck—clean, dry, and completely naked.

"Hello?" I said, trying my best to turn a two syllable word of innocuous meaning into a leer.

"Don't get excited, Andrew," Cindy said. "We're hungry. Let's have those steaks and then we can see where the evening goes."

I could feel my cock growing as I stood there leering at them, but it was a premature erection. They really did want dinner . . . and wine. Lots of wine.

Believe it or not, I was a little intimidated sitting at the dinner table with two reasonably attractive, naked women, but as the wine went down I got over it. It also helped that as we finished the food Karen told me that if I was going to sit there leering at her tits, I was going to have to get naked too.

"Oops. Busted," I said.

Cindy laughed. "You weren't even subtle about it, Andrew."

I shrugged as I stood to strip my clothes off. "What can I say. She has nice tits." Karen was preening, and looking a little drunk at the same time.

"Careful," Cindy said. "If you say too many nice things about her tits, it goes to her head. She's always been fond of them."

"You're just jealous because all you've got is bee-stings," Karen retorted.

"You've got a really cute ass," I told Cindy. "It's the kind that causes men to walk into phone poles as they look back over their shoulders."

Cindy smiled. "Yes, I did notice that you seemed to like it this afternoon."

"What about my ass?" Karen asked with a pout.

"Stand up and let me see it," I said.

"Okay." We were well into the third bottle of wine. None of us were feeling any pain, much less inhibitions.

She popped up and strutted about, wiggling her butt, while I leaned back in my chair and pulled on my chin like I was making a hard decision. Karen had one of those nice broad soft looking butts. Just the kind I like to hang onto for dear life while I fuck from behind.

"Mmmm. Very nice. Just the kind I like to . . . "

"You're not showing him the best feature of your butt," Cindy interrupted. "Go lean over that rail and spread your legs a bit."

Karen sashayed her way over to the rail and then rested on it with her hands. She bent forward at the waist, spread her legs, and then stuck her butt in the air while she let her spine arch. I could see all the detail of a delicious looking wet, glistening pussy. My cock sprung to life.

She twisted her head to look back at me, while she seductively wiggled her hips and shook the luscious breasts hanging from her chest. I wanted to run over and grab her.

"You keep that up and you are going to get assaulted," Cindy said.

"It made his dick hard didn't it," Karen responded.

"Hell, it's making me horny," Cindy responded.

"So. Are you going to do anything about that?"

Karen walked over to Cindy, bent at the waist, grabbed her hips, and stuck her face into Karen's ass.

Karen gasped. "Oh fuck, yes. Eat me Cindy. Eat me. You eat me so good."

I sat transfixed, stroking my dick as I watched two women I met on the beach engaged in no holds barred lesbian sex. Within moments they were on the floor twisted into a 69 with each girl aggressively fucking the other with her fingers and licking her clit. They weren't murmuring sweet nothings. The noise was amazing. Both were screaming obscenities as they teetered near the edge of a climax. Then they were done, collapsing away from each other and lying exhausted on the floor, head to toe.

Eventually Karen raised her head and turned her face toward Cindy's feet. "Fuck that was incredible," she said still gasping. Then she grabbed a foot and began to tickle it.

Cindy screeched, "Don't you dare you slut. I can't take any more. If you need more, go fuck Andrew over there."

Karen looked up towards me. "Andrew. Oh my god Andrew. Were you sitting there for that whole thing?"

I nodded.

"Oh wow. I'm so embarrassed."

"Why? It looked like fun. Come here."

She staggered to her feet and walked to me. I pulled her to my lap. It took a little squirming to find a comfortable place for my erect prick.

"Now tell me, I said. "What was there to be embarrassed about?" I had both arms around her and had pulled her up snug to my chest. Her head lay on my shoulder and one of her breasts was mashed against my chest. "Really," I continued, "It just looked like two ladies having fun. No one should complain. Certainly not me and I'm the only one who knows, besides the two of you, and I promise I won't tell."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, but I just never did it in front of anyone before, and" . . . she shook her head . . . " wow". . . another head shake . . . "we totally lost it."

I chuckled. "You certainly did. It was erotic as hell to watch. You can probably tell from that big lump pressed against your leg."

Now it was Karen's turn to laugh. "It certainly is . . . big I mean."

"That's your fault," I said. "I got really turned on watching the two of you."

Karen giggled and pushed her face into the crook of my neck. She was nibbling at my throat now. I picked up her hips and shifted her a bit to give my growing cock more room.

"Did you want to be where Cindy was?" she asked. She slid her hand down alongside my leg and wrapped it around my cock.

"Mmmm. That would have been very nice. Even better would have been facing the other way."

"The other way?"

I whispered to her, "I like oral sex, but I like fucking even better."

"Oh, that other way."

"Yes."

"So if I asked you to fuck me right now, you wouldn't say no?"

"Are you asking?"

"Yes. I know I just had a really loud orgasm right in front of you, but I'm . . . so . . .fucking . . . horny right now. Cindy told me how good you were this afternoon and I . . . well I want to try you too."

"You watched us, didn't you?"

"Yes, and it was fucking hot. That was so nasty, sitting up there on that dune watching you two rut."

I had one hand on her hip and the other was cuddling her tits. They were just the right size—a big handful but not overwhelming.

"So should we go somewhere?" I asked

"No, I want to do it here, in front of Cindy."

Cindy looks a little out of it," I said. She was curled up in a fetal position sleeping. "You did her in."

"She'll come to life when she hears me."

"You're loud?"

"Yes. You didn't notice when I was with Cindy?"

"Oh yeah. That. I did have to tell the neighbors not to call the police."

"Not true!" She said as she bit my ear lobe.

"Ouch!" I slapped her on the butt.

"What position do you want to fuck in?" I asked.

"All of them."

"I don't think I know all of them."

"I'll teach you, if you can last long enough."

"I'll try. Shall we move to the bedroom."

"No," she said as she hopped off my lap and walked to the rail of the deck. She grabbed the rail and bent over it as she had just before Cindy assaulted her. Looking back at me she said, "Now do me from behind."

She was wet and I was good and hard so there was no need for foreplay. I slid easily into her.

"Oh god yes. Cindy didn't lie. You are just right. Not huge, but big. Yes, big. Fucking big. Oh god that feels good. I'm so full." She wiggled her butt and I pushed it fully in as I leaned forward and reached beneath her to fondle her tits. It wasn't long before I was pounding her regularly and she was groaning and crying as loud as she had with Cindy. I was standing up now holding her by the hips while I used my legs to drive my cock home on each stroke. I couldn't see her tits but I knew they were swinging obscenely below her chest as we fucked like demons. When I looked back over my shoulder at Cindy, she was sitting in a chair, her legs spread lewdly as she stroked her sex.

We fucked in that position for at least five minutes before Karen wanted to ride me. I got a yoga pad from the house and stretched out on my back. My glistening cock was standing straight up.

Karen made me turn around so she could ride me and watch Cindy masturbating at the same time. Then she threw her legs over me and straddled me. At first, she just mashed my prick against her lips and moved back and forth using it to stroke herself. Even that had her moaning loudly. Then she reached down and grabbed by prick as she rose up on her knees. She lowered herself down so my prick slowly impaled her. "Oh fuck yes,", she said. "Cindy you were so right. His cock feels so good. Oh damn. Damn this is good."

I couldn't see Cindy, but I could hear her.

"See, I told you he was great fuck. Aren't you glad you decided to come along."

"Uh . . . oh . . . Yeah sure, whatever." Karen was too far into her fucking to have a coherent conversation with her sister-in-law.

I heard Cindy laugh and then she said to me, "Fuck her Andrew. Fuck her hard. She wants it."

That wasn't news to me, but I took my time and just let Karen ride me as long as she could. I was surprised at how long she lasted. It took her, I don't know, maybe 15 minutes to get to her climax. I don't know for sure. Who keeps time while they are fucking except maybe a porn star. When she did cum, it was an earth shaking climax that shook her to her soul. It came on suddenly and caught her by surprise. She was just riding me when she suddenly leaned back, went rigid, and screamed as her cunt massively cramped around my cock. Her climax set me off and I bellowed like a bull. Then we both collapsed to our side, Karen's legs and arms still wrapped around me, my softening cock still encased in her warm pussy. Her head was tucked under my chin and she was sobbing.

I heard Cindy say, "You two are incredible, just fucking amazing."

We ignored her.

Eventually Karen and I made love three or four more times that night, including a delightful session of oral sex in the hot tub, her on the tub edge, with her legs wrapped around my head, and then me sitting on the edge of the tub while she lovingly sucked my cock. I also fucked Cindy once more. I just had to try fucking that cute little ass of hers from behind. It was every bit as good as I had imagined when I was following her behind the dune earlier.

In the morning I awoke sandwiched in a king-sized bed between Cindy and Karen. They were sleeping soundly and I managed to slide from between them off the end of the bed. I padded out to the kitchen and made coffee. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and took my coffee out on to the deck. The fog had rolled in overnight and I had to go back in for my Patagonia.

About half an hour later the girls came out fully dressed and dragging their suitcases.

"You're leaving me?"

"Yes, we have to catch a plane out of Oakland this afternoon to go back to South Carolina."

"Why the rush?"

"Karen here has to show up at a court hearing tomorrow morning to get a contempt order against her ex. He doesn't pay alimony on time."

"Surprise, surprise," said Karen.

"I pay alimony on time," I said.

Each of them leaned over and kissed me.

Just as they reached the stairs, Cindy looked back and said, "Andrew your ex really was a fool to divorce you over a little thing like cheating. You're just too good in bed to let go over a little thing like that."

Karen laughed. "You're incorrigible Cindy . . . but you're right."

And then they were gone.

Epilogue

A couple of years have passed since my flank steak and ratatouille dinner with Lisa and my Mom.

Lately Lisa likes to go by " Miss Lisa," like a character out of a Faulkner novel—never mind the fact she has never spent a day of her life in the South. She even lectures on Faulkner at Cal as an Adjunct Prof. A year ago she and Mom decided to sell the North Berkeley house and move to a retirement community over on my side of the Oakland Hills. They say the fog that rolls in through the Golden Gate just makes Berkeley too cold for them. Today California not only has same sex marriage (which Mom and Ms. Lisa took advantage of a couple of years ago), but they also have retirement homes that readily accept same sex couples. How the world has changed . . . for the better I might add.

Shortly after they decided to move out of Berkeley they showed up at my place in Walnut Creek with a van they had rented. The old railroad bell from the roof of the Crow's Nest was in it. They couldn't take it to the retirement home (can you imagine those two ringing that bell when they climaxed at two in the morning?), so they thought I should have it.

I told them I wouldn't be needing it since I had undergone a major life style change. I was in the future going to say "no." They looked at me in disbelief, but the shock on their faces got even greater when I told them I was getting married for a fourth time. They insisted I keep the bell—just in case. It sits silently in a heavy frame I built for it out behind the Walnut Creek house. I need to find someone to give it too who will put it to the use for which it is intended—celebrating the joy of illicit sex.

Now I'm lounging on my back deck again. The redwood deck Dad and I built has been replaced by hardscaping (even redwood doesn't last forever) and I am looking at the fence I built when I was 18 and learning about sex from Mrs. E. It's more than due for replacement, but I'm not going to do it myself this time. First there is no Mrs. E living next door and I wouldn't do her if she was, because I've sworn off casual affairs. Secondly, I can just hire a contractor who will bring in a Latino crew that will knock out the whole job in a few days instead of taking all summer like I did. I'll have to listen to Mariachi music coming out of their boom box, but I can live with that for a few days. Actually I kind of like it in short doses.

There have been other changes. I have retired from Oracle. Thirty years was enough, more than enough. When I left that job I swore I would never get on another airplane again. It hasn't quite worked out, but I try my best.

As I said, I remarried. My fourth wife, Karen, is currently in the kitchen fixing dinner (the women of my life still think I'm a hazard in the kitchen). Yes, it's that Karen—the one I met on the beach in Marin all those years ago. After she went back to South Carolina she and I kept in touch and had a long running very intermittent affair through both of my subsequent marriages and her second marriage. After our last round of divorces we decided to recognize reality and live together. We had always really enjoyed each other's company, and the air travel required was expensive and tedious. The relationship just sort of gradually evolved into marriage. Cindy was her maid of honor, Mom gave me away, and Lisa was the officiant. She has some sort of certificate she got from some hippy church back in her college days. California isn't too fussy about such details today as long as you sign and file the marriage license. I'm not sure what Cindy may have gotten up to with Lisa and Mom after Karen and I left for a honeymoon up at Bodega, but somethings are better not to know.

Actually, saying no isn't near as hard as I thought it would be. It's not like I have a flood of young women (or even older women) knocking on the door these days. Maybe it's because I'm old and fat now. Karen tells me I'm not fat, but my waist size tells me something different. In any case my life is a great deal simpler now than it once was.

I still enjoy my Scotch and cigars. My golf handicap is higher, but I still enjoy the game with my regular foursome at my club up in Moraga.

Yes, I would even say "Life is Good." Maybe that clothing company with the silly logo knows something after all.

12