He Didn't Know I Was Transgender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does my body bother you?" I asked.

"Ummm...," he responded.

"Really?" I said. "I'm the same person you seemed to like a lot when you thought I was a gay man."

He licked his lips before biting the bottom one. I could tell that he was stuck.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed, Okay?" I requested.

"Alright," he agreed.

At that point I got down on my knees and started to unbuckle his belt. He kept his promise and his eyes stayed closed as he stood up and helped me pull his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He then sat back down and I put his dick into my mouth and started sucking it.

I had him saying, "Ooo, ahh, and damn," in no time as I licked and slurped on his manhood while also jacking him. His tool was soon leaking precum, and at that point I took it out of my mouth and straightened up, but I kept my fingers wrapped around his shaft and my thumb was rubbing its head as I spoke to him.

"Open your eyes," I said. When we were looking at each other I continued speaking saying, "Could you tell whether that was gay Mardi or trans Mardi giving you head?"

"No," he replied.

"Did it matter?" I asked.

"It was in my mind, but your mouth still felt good," he answered.

"That's fair," I conceded. "Have you ever had anal sex?" I continued.

He looked at me for a moment before he responded saying, "I've never even thought about it."

"Think about it now," I said as I cupped his balls with my free hand while still manipulating his dick with the other.

"What about.... is it clean?" he asked as I felt his dick begin to soften.

"I've made sure I'm clean," I assured him. "Plus, you're going to be wearing a condom," I added and grinned. Suddenly I felt him hardening again. "Hold that thought," I said, then I hurried into the bathroom to get a condom and my tube of lube.

When I came back into the room he was laying on the bed buck naked. His dick was still hard, and looking at the size of it I was glad that I wear a good size buttplug often.

He looked at me with a half smile and said, "I can do anal... since it's you."

At that point I climbed into bed with him and snuggled close, then offered to kiss him. He hesitated for a second then our lips met and we hugged, kissed, and caressed each other for a few minutes. When I was ready for him to fuck me I rolled onto my back and tugged his upper body to get him to get on top of me.

"Put it in me," I said as I bent my knees and spread my legs. When I felt the head of his dick press against my opening I used my sphincter to push, and the head of his dick passed through my inner ring. He extended his arms and held his upper body above mine while he pumped my tight hole with his thick dick. He was only able to last for a couple of minutes before he bellowed like a bull moose as he emptied his nutsack into me. At that point I grabbed my semi-hard dick and stroked it as fast as I could until I shot-off too.

~

After we disconnected I was so happy there was no mess. I then talked him into taking a shower, mainly because I wanted him to stay with me long enough to assure myself that he wasn't disgusted for having fucked me. I wrapped a towel around my lower half and kept my breasts out while I waited my turn to shower, so only the womanly half of me was showing. Once we were dressed I insisted on walking him to his truck which was parked on the street a little ways from my hotel.

Our exchanges since we fucked had been short and generic until we walked along the street. "I wonder how many women do I see everyday who are like you," he said, though I wondered if he was actually thinking out loud rather than talking to me, but I responded anyway

"There're more of us than you might think, but they're not as pretty as I am," I joked.

"You really do look like a beautiful woman," he said as he pressed his key fob to unlock the doors to his truck.

"Do you think you could date a woman like me?" I asked out of curiosity as he walked with me around the truck and opened the door for me. After I climbed in he went to the driver's side and got behind the steering wheel.

"No I couldn't," he replied just before he pressed the excellerator.

"Even though I have a dick?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "Because if I didn't already know you, I wouldn't know you're transgender."


12