He Gets More than He Wanted

Story Info
Wife poops her pants for her husband.
6.3k words
4.72
8.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

Alyssa and Dan were enjoying a casual dinner at one of their favorite restaurants as they often did after a hectic work day for each of them. She was a reporter for a local television station and he was a CPA in a small accounting firm.

As they talked while waiting for the waitress to bring them their bill, Alyssa suddenly got a strange surprised look on her face.

"Oh god, I think I just pooped."

Without saying another word and before her husband could respond, Alyssa stood up and headed to the restroom. Dan's eyes immediately focused on the seat of his wife's navy blue pants as she walked away. He saw no sign of what his wife had exclaimed.

Ten minutes later Alyssa returned to the table. Dan had already paid the bill while waiting for her.

"What the heck? Are you alright?"

"Yea, just a minor incident. What some people refer to as a shart."

Dan shook his head and chuckled.

"Wow, I thought maybe you had actually pooped your pants."

"Not really, just a little in my panties that I had to wipe out. I need to get home and wash them before the stain sets in. It's just weird. I can't believe I even did that."

Dan shook his head and chuckled again as they got up to leave.

Immediately upon arriving at their house, Alyssa went to the bathroom and washed out her panties. She hung them on the towel rack then changed into her pajamas to get comfy for the evening.

Dan also changed out of his work clothes into his usual night wear, a baggy pair of athletic shorts and a tee shirt. When he went to the bathroom and saw his wife's pink cotton bikini panty he couldn't resist the desire to inspect it. There wasn't any visible stain in the seat from Alyssa's little accident but when he sniffed them, he could detect a faint odor.

As Dan smelled his wife's underpants, he couldn't help but rub his cock. He'd had a fetish for females pooping their pants since his youth and this was as close to having it happen as he had ever been.

"Mmmmm yea, there definitely was some poo in these panties. It's too bad there wasn't more."

A few minutes later, Dan was sitting on the couch drinking a beer and watching a television show with Alyssa as she sipped wine. Through the entire show, he kept thinking about the event from earlier in the evening. When the show ended, he couldn't resist his curiosity on whether his wife ever had other accidents.

"So I've been kind of wondering, has there ever been any time since you were an adult that you pooped your pants? Not like tonight, I mean like a big poop that filled your panties."

"That's such a weird thing to ask. Why do you want to know?"

"I'm not sure. I was just thinking about it."

Alyssa hesitated as she gave Dan an odd look.

"Well maybe, I guess."

"You guess? Does that mean you have?"

"You know it's not something I usually talk about. It's kind of embarrassing to tell anyone."

"I understand that but I'm your husband. You should be able to tell me anything. So have you?"

"Okay, so yea. I've had a few accidents. It probably happens to about everyone at least once."

"Accidents as in plural? You've done it more than once?"

"Twice."

"Seriously? So how, where, when?"

"I think I've told you enough. I've had accidents two times and that's all you really need to know. This is a strange conversation."

Dan backed off in his questioning but after about fifteen minutes he started pushing the subject again. He was persistent and even though his wife was getting annoyed, she gave in so he would quit asking,

Alyssa told her husband the first accident happened during her senior year of college when she was living with her friend Heather. She had an intestinal virus. While throwing up in the toilet, she also lost control of her bowels and messed her pajamas with diarrhea.

"Well that's bad timing for sure. Did Heather know you pooped your pants?"

"Yes, she actually got me clean PJ's and helped. I was so embarrassed."

"You shouldn't have been. You were sick and couldn't help it."

"I know. And she said the same thing happened to her one time. I'm not sure if she was telling me the truth or just trying to make me feel better?"

"I'm guessing she probably wasn't making it up. So what about your other accident?"

"It was much worse even though no one knew about it."

"So let's hear about it. You were alone that time?"

"Yea. I was driving on the freeway, coming back from a news story I had to do."

"When was this?"

"About a month before we got married."

"Holy shit, and you never told me?"

"Of course not. Why would I tell my husband to be that I pooped my pants?"

"Okay, well go on. You were driving back from doing a story?"

"Yea, and I was having some serious gastro-intestinal issues. I didn't know if it was from something I'd eaten at lunch or what, but I had bad cramps and really needed to poop."

Alyssa explained that she was going to pull off at an exit to find a restroom, but a rest area was only five miles ahead and she knew she could wait for it. A few miles further up the road before she got to the rest area, traffic came to a complete halt.

"I knew right away I might be in trouble. After not moving for fifteen minutes, things were getting bad. I kept cursing myself for not stopping at the exit."

"Okay, so then what happened?"

"After another fifteen minutes without traffic moving even an inch, I gave up. The cramps and pressure were too bad to keep trying to hold it, and I had no idea how much longer I would have to wait. It felt really strange making the decision to poop my pants but I felt like I didn't have a choice."

"So it was more of doing it on purpose rather than an accident?"

"I guess you could say that. Like I said, I was miserable and felt like I didn't have a choice. I lifted my butt off the seat and was just going to go a little bit but once it started coming out, I couldn't stop. It all came out at once. I couldn't believe what I did. There was so much and it smelled so bad. When I lowered my butt it spread out all over my butt and between my legs. It was so gross."

"How long did you have to sit there before traffic moved?"

"It was still another twenty minutes or so and then the traffic moved slowly for another ten minutes. I didn't stop at the rest area. I had too much of a mess to clean up. I also didn't want anyone to see me like that so I drove the remaining forty-five minutes home wearing my disgusting messed pants."

"When you finally got home and started to clean up, was it as bad as you had thought?"

"Oh god, it was worse. The poop was so disgusting. It was mushy and had spread all over inside my pants. A lot had squished out of my panties around the leg openings and over the waistband from sitting in it. It was such a mess. I hope I never have another experience like that."

"Yea, I'm sure. So, any other times that you want to admit to?"

"No, those two were the only times. Now let's drop the subject."

Alyssa asked her husband to hand her the remote for the television. All the while she was telling her story, Dan had been getting more aroused. By the time she finished, his cock was as hard as it could be and standing straight up in his shorts.

Dan had been sitting with his arm crossed over his lap which kept his wife from noticing his erection. As he reached for the remote, his lap became exposed and Alyssa saw the tent in her husband's shorts.

"My god, you've got a boner! Really? You got turned on hearing about me pooping my pants?"

Dan's face immediately turned beet red.

"What the heck? Do you have some weird fascination with poop? Is that why you wanted to hear about it? We've been married for three years and I never knew you had a poop fetish."

Dan was caught off guard and didn't know what to say. He stuttered and stammered as he denied Alyssa's accusations.

"If that's not it then why is your cock so hard right now?"

"I don't know. It did get that way when you were telling me about your accidents but I don't know why?"

"Really? Are you lying?"

"No, I'm not lying. I don't have a poop fetish."

Alyssa "hmmmed" in disbelief then moved nearer to her husband and put a finger on the bulge in his shorts. She began to gently rub the tip of his erect penis while speaking softly and seductively.

"So you're saying it wouldn't turn you on to watch me poop my pants and to smell my poo? Maybe you would even want taste it?"

Dan let out a slight whimpering sound and moaned.

"Yea, that's just what I thought. You were lying. You want me to poop my pants don't you? You want me to poop my pants so you can smell and taste my poo."

When Alyssa felt Dan's cock twitch and throb inside his shorts she immediately removed her finger.

"Oh yea, do it. Show me how much you want to smell and taste my poo!"

As Dan moaned, Alyssa saw a thick glob of white semen appear where the head of her husband's cock pressed against his shorts.

"Oh god yes, show me you naughty boy!"

Dan grabbed his hard cock through his shorts and moaned with pleasure as he began jerking it, squirting stream after stream of warm cum in his pants.

Alyssa smirked with amused pleasure as she watched her husband masturbate and ejaculate in his pants for her.

"My god, it looks like you really do have a fetish for poop."

Dan was red faced and didn't say a word.

"If you're lucky, maybe you will be around the next time I have an accident in my pants. Then you won't have to imagine it any more. If that happens, I'll make sure you get to smell and taste your wife's poo."

Dan left the room to change his shorts as his wife flipped through the channels to find something to watch.

Alyssa is twenty-nine years old. She always had an aggressive and dominating personality despite her diminutive stature as she stands only five feet tall.

Although she is small in height, Alyssa is well proportioned and shapely. She has large thirty-eight inch D cup breasts and forty-two inch hips. Having shoulder length dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, she is quite attractive.

Dan is thirty-two, very laid back and easy going. He's five foot eleven inches tall with short brown hair, timid and generally shy in a group of strangers.

In their home life, Alyssa wears the pants. She makes the decisions and everything is done her way. Dan is okay with that and doesn't mind doing whatever his wife tells him.

Throughout their three years of marriage, the couple have always been sexually active and creative. They've enjoyed trying every position imaginable and having sex in every room of their house. Occasionally they like to have sex in public places for the thrill of maybe getting caught.

It was two years into their marriage when Dan admitted his desire to eat his own cum from Alyssa's pussy after they fucked. She loved the idea and wanted it badly. As things turned out, her husband lost his desire after ejaculating and would never complete the task.

After being disappointed a number of times by Dan refusing to eat his cum from her cunt, Alyssa took charge of the situation. She bound his hands behind him before allowing him to fuck her, then forced him to go down on her when they finished.

Alyssa had the most incredible orgasm as Dan ate her pussy full of cum. After that, she often made it a part of their sexual repertoire, referring to it as "eating your treats."

On the nights when his wife would announce he would be eating his treats, Dan knew what to expect. The scenario would consist of Alyssa completely stripping her husband then binding his hands behind him. She would proceed to give him an amazing and long blow job, bringing him close but not letting him cum.

With Dan fully aroused, Alyssa would lay in front of her husband rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy as she told him how badly she wanted him. After several minutes she would allow Dan to slide his excited penis into her horny wet cunt. She would ride him and edge him multiple times but always make him remove his cock before he could ejaculate.

Depending on the stamina or staying power Dan had on any given night, would determine how long Alyssa would fuck him and edge him. Some times it was five minutes and some times it was much longer.

Inevitably, Alyssa would comment with something like "oh yea, I think someone is ready to eat his treats." Hearing that he was allowed to cum put Dan over the edge. He would fill his wife's cunt with a big load of semen and she would orgasm multiple times as her husband ate her cum filled pussy.

Despite his extreme arousal prior to ejaculating, Dan's desire for eating his cum always dissipated when the moment came for him to complete the task. It didn't matter to his wife. She enjoyed it and her husband was going to do it. Alyssa was in full control.

It had been three months since Alyssa found out about Dan's poop fetish and he no longer hid his desire. Any time his wife mentioned finding a restroom because she needed to poo, her husband always chuckled before offering his response.

"You know you could just go in your pants."

"Yes, I know you would like that but no. I'm not going to do that now."

One evening, Dan arrived home from work later than usual. Alyssa already had dinner waiting. After eating they were clearing the table and putting things away.

"It's too bad you didn't get home at your usual time tonight. You missed out on the little accident I had in my pants."

"Whaaa, what are you talking about?"

"Yea, I don't even know how it happened. I had to poo really bad while waiting in line at the grocery but I knew I could make it home. I was standing at the door fidgeting and fumbling with my keys and it happened."

"You're kidding me right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I couldn't hold it and started to poo. I was able to stop but not before making quite a mess in my panties. It's too bad you missed it. It was soft and mushy. I'm sure it was just the way you would want it for smelling and tasting."

Dan stood there with an "I can't believe it" look on his face. Alyssa noticed the bulge in his pants and smiled.

"Yep, you missed it. Who knows when that may happen again? I don't have poop accidents very often."

As Dan walked up the stairs to change out of his work attire, he kept wondering if his wife was bullshitting him. He went into the master bathroom and Alyssa's white nylon bikini panties were damp and hanging on the towel rack.

"Oh fuck, maybe she was telling the truth."

Dan inspected her panty, Although they had been thoroughly washed out, the lingering odor was still in them. As he sniffed the seat, he had no doubt that Alyssa had pooped her pants.

When Dan came back down stairs, Alyssa was waiting for him.

"Did you go smell my panties to make sure I was telling you the truth?"

Dan's face turned red.

"I knew you would. I saw the bulge in your pants before you went upstairs. Could you smell my poo?"

Dan's face was still red as he sat down next to his wife.

"Yes, I did and yea I could. I can't believe you pooped your pants and I missed it."

"I took a couple pictures so you knew I wasn't making it up."

Alyssa showed Dan a picture on her phone of her panties on the floor with poop in them.

"Oh god, that is so hot."

"You'll probably enjoy this one too."

It was a picture showing between Alyssa's legs, her pussy covered with thick creamy poo that was similar in color to brown mustard.

"Oh fuck, I still can't believe you did it and I missed it."

"I'm sorry. Obviously you like the pictures?"

"Oh god yes!"

Alyssa giggled.

"Seeing you so aroused is getting me turned on. It's the perfect time for you to eat your treats. I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more now that you know I had poo all over my pussy."

Alyssa undressed her husband and bound his hands in the usual manner. She quickly stripped out of her clothes then got on her knees and gave Dan a long sensual blow job.

After the usual foreplay and teasing, Dan was fucking his wife with his extremely aroused cock. Alyssa talked about her accident to get him more turned on as she brought him to the edge over and over. She managed to keep him going for a full fifteen minutes before he groaned and pumped a huge load of cum inside her.

As Dan slid his tongue through her creamy slit, Alyssa pulled his head in tight and rocked her hips with pleasure.

"Oh god yes eat my pussy and eat it good. Stick your tongue in deep and think about that stinky gooey poo that was all over it just a short time ago."

Instantaneously as the words left her mouth, Alyssa began to orgasm. She continued to orgasm multiple times while talking non-stop about pooping her pants and having poo on her pussy. For all the times she had enjoyed having Dan eat his cum from her cunt, this was the most intense and most enjoyable yet.

When all her fun was behind for the evening, Alyssa started thinking about how turned on she had gotten. The thought of making her husband eat her cum filled pussy after pooping her pants excited her. She hadn't realized it before but now she truly wanted it.

Three weeks passed as Alyssa planned and waited for the right moment. It was early on a Saturday afternoon when she walked into the room where Dan was watching a basketball game on television.

"Is your game about over?"

"With two minutes to go and the score as it is, yea it's probably over."

"Then you won't mind joining me in the kitchen for something special."

"Yea, that's fine. What's going on?"

"Just come with me and I'll show you."

Dan followed Alyssa into the kitchen. She got close to him and began to open his jeans.

"Oh wow, what's this all about?"

"I'm just really in the mood for you to eat your treats and I can't wait any longer."

"Okay? What brought this on right now?"

"That doesn't matter. I want it and you're going to do it."

Alyssa hadn't pooped in almost forty-eight hours. She had used a stool softener and badly needed to poo. This was the moment she had been planning for and she was ready.

Dan had no idea what was going on? Alyssa seemed more anxious than usual as she removed all his clothes and bound his hands. She quickly stripped as well except for her tight turquoise lace bikini panty that pinched into her big butt cheeks..

It was unusual for his wife to keep her panty on as she usually stripped completely when they began their "eat your treats" activity. When Alyssa got on her knees and started sucking Dan's cock, it no longer mattered that she hadn't removed her panties yet.

Alyssa rubbed her husband's balls as she stroked and sucked his cock. As Dan's penis became erect, she licked sensually up and down his shaft.

"Oh yea, I love your delicious cock. I want it hard and full of lots of cum for my pussy."

Dan moaned as his wife continued to massage his balls and give him one of her slow incredible blow jobs. After bringing her husband near to his point of no return, she stopped then lifted herself up and sat her butt on the island in the center of their kitchen.

Alyssa brought her feet up on the edge with her knees raised and spread her legs. She pulled the gusset of her panty to the side and leaned back on her hands.

"Alright, slide that cock in and show me how much you like to fuck my pussy."

Dan stepped closer. He slid his excited cock inside his wife's hairy pussy and began thrusting his hips.

"Oh god yes, give it to me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy good and work up a nice big creamy load for both of us to enjoy."

The sudden unexpected afternoon fucking had Dan getting worked into a frenzy quicker than usual. It took little time before Alyssa instructed him to pull out to keep him from losing control.

"Oh my goodness, you must really be anxious to eat your treats today. You need to slow down a little and make it last."

After making her husband stand motionless in front of her for several seconds with no stimulation to his excited penis, Alyssa allowed him to again enter her.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers
12