He Got His Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tyree, bring that pussy pleasing cock over here, I want to show wimp boy what a real man's cock looks like in my mouth." She took his cock back into her mouth and sucked the mushroom head lavishing her spit all over it, getting it nice and sloppy wet.

With Tyree's cock in her mouth, she looked right at the camera and started descending down the thickly veined, almost muscular BBC, then returning to the top and letting a string of spit drip from her lips encasing the behemoth sex muscle. She looked straight into the camera and said, "Don't you wish you were a real man with a real man's cock Mike? How much does this turn you on to see your slut wife worship at the black cock alter?"

Through the speakers, they picked up the sounds of Mike moaning and watched his face contort, Mike was on the edge. Just before she started down Tyree's cock, she said "Watch this, think that slut Taylor can do this?"

She then began to curl her lips into the wickedest smile as she sank down the veiny, turgid cock. Three inches, then six, then coming back up to the tip, licking it and then going back down taking 3 more inches. Then all over again and taking 3 more. As she let his cock slip from her lips, drooling all over the cockhead, giving it a kiss and then plunging all the way down, from the other end of the transmission, they heard Mike. "Oh fuuuuuck, that is so hot." And then just moaning and panting.

"Oh Mikey, we're not done yet! Now you get to see how a slut gets her brains fucked out by a real man, by a real cock! You thought the imitation Joanna was good, check out how a real slut pleases a man!"

She now rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide open offering her bald, white, married pussy to Tyree. "Come on Tyree, take ownership of this slut's married, white pussy! Claim it as your own, fuck me through the cushions of this couch. Don't stop until you have ruined me for all other men, especially my fucking, pathetic, puny penis white boy husband."

"That's right baby girl, you's now black owned. You gonna get nothing but big, black, nigger cock from now on!" Tyree then started to pound his cock into the white slut. Man, he had never had a slut like this before in his life. He was going to fuck her for the rest of his life. This girl had it all, fucking hot body, huge tits, beautiful face and she loved dressing and acting like (no being) a slut.

As he started to piston into her pussy, Tyree motioned for Antoine to come over and get undressed. When he stood next to Joanna with his flagstaff at full mast, Joanna just moaned. As she looked his cock over, it looked to be not nearly as thick as Tyree's monster, but it had to be at least an inch longer. My God she thought, it really is true what they say about black men, they all seem to be hung like horses.

To think, she had wasted the past 30 years fucking a wimp ass white boy like Mike! As Tyree continued to pile drive his cock deep into her pussy, she had her first mind altering orgasm. As she was coming down slightly, she moved herself so that her head hung over the end of the couch and directed Antoine's massive cock into her mouth.

After a few minutes of slobbering all over his cock, licking every inch of it and nuzzling to her face as any nigger cock loving whore would, she looked into the camera and asked, "So Michael, could that Taylor slut, or any other slut do this?" She then pulled Antoine's ass cheeks toward her and proceeded to suck him to the root. She started really moving his ass back and forth until he was fucking her throat on every down stroke. Then suddenly, he roared and started sawing his cock back and forth until he started to tense and shoot about 10 strong shots of nigger cum down her throat. As he started to pull out, she grabbed his cock and started to clean it off.

All the while, Tyree continued to drive his huge cock deep into her tight, wet pussy. She had lost count of how many times she had cum after the fourth one. Now, out her mind with pleasure, she spun Antoine around and proceeded to lick his taint, drooling down to his asshole. Both the big, black bucks were amazed and Tyree said, "That's it baby girl, fuck his asshole with your tongue."

Antoine was already half out of his mind as her delicate tongue pushed past the sphincter and penetrated his asshole, all the whiling reaching around him and jacking him off. Within a couple of minutes, Antoine said, "Fuck girl, I'm already gonna nut agin!"

Joanna moaning and licking away told him, "Turn around and blast my face and tits."

As Antoine shot his load, Mike screamed, "Oh fuck, that is so hot!"

After Antoine stepped back, Joanna started scooping up his load and putting it in her mouth. "Oh God, I love the taste and the feel of nigger cum in my mouth and on my body! That's what a BBC slut like me was made for."

Tyree now let out an animalistic moan and started driving his cock harder and harder into Joanna, causing her 34G tits to shake and jiggle in a sexual crescendo. "Oh yeah baby, drive that big fucking, nigger cock into my womb! I think I'm fertile baby, breed me! I want a little nigger baby growing in me."

Hearing this, he did what seemed impossible, he started fucking her harder and harder, finally busting a nut all the way past her cervix and into her womb. "That's it baby girl, take all my potent nigger cum!"

Once again, Joanna screamed, "I'm cumming!" At that point, from the other side of the world, Mike came for the 4th time.

Joanna replied. "Remember, this is what you wanted. Remember that when you see me in the future in a porno with nothing but big, black, nigger cock in all my holes. That will be the only way you will ever see me again. I want nothing to do with little boys with their puny white cocks!"

Two hours later and Joanna had finally worn Tyree out. Her pussy was red, raw and covered with cum, both wet and dry. Even so, she had never felt better in her life. Tyree had told her that his brother had a production company and he was going to make her into the sluttiest porn star ever. She would do black only and she agreed to get the tattoo's declaring just that.

It was now 4:00 AM and Tyree was walking her out to her car. Everyone had left, except the 20 something year old valet. He immediately brought her car up and got out looking at her expectantly. Joanna turned to Tyree and asked him, "I kinda promised him a blow job when I got here tonight. Do you mind if I make this my last little white cock? Tyree just nodded and as she sat in her car, she motioned the kid over to her and pulled his cock out.

For a white boy, he was quite impressive, coming in at 10 inches. Joanna guided his cock to her lips and gave it a wet sloppy kiss on the tip, He was already leaking pre-cum and she licked it off, savoring the flavor before she swallowed it. Not bad tasting for a white man, but no where near as good as Tyree's. While this kid's cock was longer than most, it was extremely thin, so much so that she was able to swallow him to his base with one long downward push. At the bottom, she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls, prompting him to immediately cum down her throat. As she let his cock slide out of her mouth, she kissed the tip and let it go. She then reached down and pulled off her thong and gave it to the kid as a souvenir.

As she started driving home to pick up her things, she replayed the evening events. As she thought about it all, a wicked smile came across her face. Her husband had finally got his wish. She had now become the slut he always wanted, but he would never get to enjoy it as she would never be his again.

Later, she pulled up to Tyree's home, which turned out to be bigger than the estate she and her husband had lived in for the past 15 years, got out of the car and started toward the house. When Tyree saw her, he came out and took her in his powerful arms and proceeded to make out with her frantically. Yes, her husband had gotten his wish, but as she smiled wickedly, she thought, 'Be careful what you wish for!'