He had The Urge to Share Her

Story Info
Husband Get The Urge To Share His Wife With Friend.
2.1k words
3.66
26.7k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers

As I watched my wife walk down the beach naked, I couldn't help but admire her loveliness, watching her stroll along the shore with a breathtaking quality that made me proud. I studied her long, sensuous body, her fine, tight bottom, her lovely pert breasts, her flat muscled stomach, and the sight made me sigh. As I watched her walk along with the water swirling around her ankles, I had the most overwhelming urge to share her, to offer her sexuality to a good friend, to allow her the freedom to enjoy someone she desired and empower her to decide for herself who her next sex partner would be.

For some reason it seemed only right as I watched her amble along the beach that she should have the opportunity to decide for herself, that her decision didn't need to be limited to me. Like a wild bird being set free from a cage, she should have the right to decide who it was she wanted to pleasure and enjoy and doze off with after an orgasm that she could savor in the afternoon. Funny that was my thought as I watched her stroll the beach, but it clearly was. I had the prideful impulse that she should have that opportunity as I watched my wife walk naked along the shoreline.

Afternoon sex for some reason seemed so pure, so for its own sake, and it occurred to me that she should have the right to decide, to chose who she'd like to be with, who she feels like having afternoon sex with. Yes, I had thought of sharing her before, once when we were with a mutual friend on a hike on an island in Greece, and at that moment I felt she should have the right to chose him if she liked, but it didn't work out. Now at the beach I have the same feeling.

She had been talking with our friend Jake just a few minutes before and it occurred to me as I watched them how good they looked together, both nude, both attractive and full of life. I told her later they almost looked sexual. "Almost?" she said with a smirk.

"Okay, sexual," I said with a grin. "You looked positively fertile. Like two people who would enjoy a physical frolic in the afternoon."

"A frolic?" she said.

"A fuck," I corrected. "You looked like you'd just love to fornicate in the woods."

"Fornicate?" she said with a laugh. I said fornicate meant sex between people not married to each other. "How nice," she said with a sweet smile.

"You just seemed engaging there together, standing there naked and striking, so uninhibited and wholesome. I had the strong feeling I needed to share you with him," I said.

"That's so generous of you," she said with a smile. "I had the same feeling," she added. "I think I would like to be shared this afternoon."

"So you'd like a little afternoon sex with Jake?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"I would, yes," she said. "That sounds, very very nice. I think you have a fine idea. I would love a little afternoon sex with Jake," my wife said with a shy smile. "I remember you saying you would be okay with me being with someone else," she said.

"Maybe you two should get some privacy for a while this afternoon," I said. The idea filled me with a welcome feeling of contentment and pride. I loved her and I also loved the idea of her making love with Jake that afternoon.

"That sounds nice," she said. "You have thought about that before?" she asked.

"I have, yes," I said. "I thought about it in Greece," I replied.

"I wish I had taken you up on the idea," she said. "I would have enjoyed that I realize now. It sounds delightful." I kissed her and gave her a hug. "You standing there together nude in the sun. I just got the feeling you should be shared with someone I feel good about," I told her. "It gave me a good warm feeling to think about. It just seemed you should have the choice of who you have sex with," I said. She nodded and kissed me back. "I love you enough to think you should have the option of who you fuck," I said. She said that sounded nice, that she appreciated the tender feelings. "So you going to asked Jake to go off with you to a more private area?" I asked. For a minute she thought about it, then nodded.

"It is a pleasant idea," she said with a grateful smile. "I would like to, yes. If that's what you'd like."

"The most important thing is whether you want to," I said.

"I would. If you wouldn't mind, then I will," she said. A few minutes later I watched her talking to Jake and when he smiled I figured she had told him what I said. When he looked in my direction, I knew it. When he put his arms around her and they kissed, I was positive. Then she walked back to me and the expression on her face said they were going to take my advice and go off together.

Finally, she stood before me. Her smile said she was about to go into the dunes with Jake and consummate their relationship. She was about to fuck my friend Jake, and I felt warm inside and happy that she was about to get fucked in the dunes by my good friend from college. I told her to enjoy herself and she nodded, assuring me she intended to try and do just that.

When she got back to him, she put out her hand. He took it and they walked off down the beach toward the dunes. I got another solicitous feeling and smiled to myself. I was pleased she was going to be with him. I admitted to myself that it may be strange to many that I would want her to be with him, but it seemed totally natural to me and I looked in the direction they had gone. "Have a good time, my love," I said aloud.

When they returned it was obvious by the look on her face that she had enjoyed her time in the dunes. My wife had been with my friend and they had fun with one another, that was clear, and that pleased me. I watched them approach and I smiled as they got near. "You enjoy the dunes?" I asked.

"They were very nice," she said with a bit of a chuckle. "They are beautiful this time of the year."

"I bet they are," I said with a laugh. Her shaved mound was pink and slightly chafed from their fucking. Her chin had a bit of whisker burn and her nipples were still a little inflated and aroused. She looked positively gorgeous, like a woman well fucked. She looked satisfied and happy, and I was pleased to see her that way.

When we got married I told her I wouldn't mind if she took a lover, but she was skeptical and did not buy into the idea. I was pleased that she finally had decided to take me at my word and believe me, to accept the notion and bring Jake in as an intimate friend. I had mentioned the concept of her having a sexual companion, and now she had eagerly endorsed the idea, had gone off in the dunes with our close friend and fucked him a few hundred yards away from where her husband sat on his blanket.

It was a great day in our marriage, I believed, and I read my book as my wife took another man into her pussy and had sex as I had proposed many years before.

Jake was staying with us for a week and I suggested when we got home that she sleep in our bed with him and let me take the guest room. Jake vetoed that and said they'd stay in the guest room, let me stay in our bed. I had told her at the beach that I liked picturing them together and it fascinated her that I would imagine them having sex.

I explained that it was part of the fantasy, picturing them in my mind and envisioning what they would be doing. I told her it was like porn, being a visual person, I wanted to see what she was doing with her lover, so I would just imagine them doing it and that would help me enjoy her experience right along with her.

The first night I went to bed and Jake and Claire went to the guest room. I listened with the television sound turned down to see if I could hear them, but they were across the hall and I could hear nothing. I went out of my bedroom and listened at the door to the guest room. I simply heard silence, and figured they were kissing. Finally there was a banging of the bed against the wall and I smiled as I imagined them on the bed fucking, probably with her on top as she prefers.

I stood in the hall listening for about thirty minutes, then I went back to bed and pictured my wife fucking Jake in the guest bed, imagining her humping against him as he pushed into her pussy, kissing her as they fucked. I saw them in my mind moving into a sixty-nine position, pleasuring one another with their tongues and lips. It energized me to imagine, and I looked up at the ceiling as I thought of them together in the guest room.

The thought of my wife living out my fantasy gave me a thrill I didn't understand and I couldn't explain. She came out of the guest room at around nine the next morning and kissed me in the kitchen as I stood at the sink. "You have a good night?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"I did, yes," she said. "Thank for understanding and being able to give me this," she said gratefully. "Most husbands wouldn't be able to do that," she added.

We held one another. "I love you enough to let go, to not hold you quite so tight," I said. "Jake still sleeping?" She nodded. "The two of you going to the beach today?" I asked. She said she thought so, that while I was at work they would enjoy the beach. "Have a good day," I said.

When I got home they were at the pool in the backyard. I watched out the back window and they were nude, and they were both reading. I imagined they had fucked in our backyard, and probably also at the beach. I pictured him pushing into her, fucking her once again in the dunes a few hundred yards from their blanket. I envisioned them holding one another and moving slowly back and forth with their hips, forcing him into her, making her moan and toss her head.

It was amazing how aroused I was at the thought of Claire fucking Jake while he stayed with us in our guest room with Claire. We had been friends in high school and shared nearly everything we owned, not even needing to ask. Now, as adults and with one of us married, still manage to share nearly everything, even my wife.

It has been a year since Claire and Jake spent time together in the dunes, and he has been at our house many times since then, each time spending the night with Claire and staying with her in the guest room. We have been closer since her first time in the dunes with Jake, and I don't even try to explain it, I just accept it and reap the benefits of the change.

Our marriage has grown to heights that I never could have anticipated, and we both have noticed the change. We have never discussed my involvement with another woman, but I suppose that is possible. I just don't put that condition on what we have. I just know that since I have shared her with Jake I feel closer to both of them. A benefit I never anticipated. I had the fantasy, got it to happen, and reaped the rewards. The wonders of wife sharing are hard to explain to a nonbeliever, but the only thing I can do is share my story and let you decide. Funny how life is that way.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,077 Followers