He is Your Master Now Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An unfortunate side effect of this retreat was that, whereas ordinarily these pleasant musings would shield him from psychological harm, in this instance, their pleasant nature would become inextricably entwined with the entire experience. He was training himself to love and even desire what was happening to him.

Next came a matching garter belt. It was merely strange in its unfamiliarity as it rested loosely on his body, but the clingy silk stockings being rolled up his newly smooth legs somehow felt reassuring after being naked for such a prolonged time experiencing Governess Bishop's hostility.

When they were held in place with the garter belt, the tension of between them and the garter belt oddly comforted him so much so, that when he was fitted with a bustier, he welcomed its smug fit. Dress arm sleeves were next, followed by high heel shoes which took a bit of practice to walk in but he was able to manage.

They sat him at a vanity and began to apply makeup, as of course he knew they would. As the vanity held no mirror, he was unable to follow their progress and see what he looked like.

The final step was a rather thick ribbon choker with an antique art nouveau cameo depicting a beautiful woman in bas relief. A thick ring was also part of the choker though he couldn't guess at its purpose.

Governesses Goode and Corey left momentarily to wheel in a three paneled mirror taking great care that it not immediately face him until the "grand reveal".

Ambrose, like most people, hated the way he looked in such mirrors and would avoid looking at himself in one. This time however, he was eager to look. He wanted desperately to appear hideously, monstrously ugly and so put an end to this silly game.

When the mirror panels were finally turned to face him, the image that faced him took his own breath away. He may have been a halfway decent looking man, but he was a stunning woman from every angle. The incongruity of facing a total stranger with which he was intimately familiar nearly broke his psyche.

He forced himself to stave off his tears out of the fear that they'd be tears of joy, rather than tears of despair.

Governess Bishop moved in behind him and merely in doing so doing, Ambrose drew some uncomfortable conclusions. While it was bad enough that he appeared much more like the feminine ideal than Governess Bishop, his humiliation went further than that.

What he saw in the mirror was a rather serious professional in the company of a whore.

No matter how theatrical her clothing appeared, it was still authentic to the era it represented and he had no doubt that she, as well as the three other nurses actually were trained and accredited nurses rendering their costumery more a flair than a sham.

The image of the two "women" in the mirror caused him to consider the daily life of a nurse. He knew he could never be a nurse. He wouldn't want to be a nurse, performing all the sorts of duties he'd find squirm inducing at best and disgusting at worst.

At that moment, so engrossed was he at having to consider all the unsavory duties he imagined that a nurse had to perform, that he couldn't mentally take a step back as if he were third party witnessing these events in order to regard the situation outside of the very moment he was experiencing.

He thought to himself, "I'd rather be the whore."

Governess Bishop produced a thin, very expensive lookin leather leash and went to clip it to the ring in Ambrose's Choker. With no awareness whatsoever, he automatically cocked his head to the side, further exposing his neck to make the act easier for her.

"Cassilda awaits." She said and led him away.

***** To Be Continued *****