He is Your Master Now Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel his balls!"

He roughly jammed his hand between Ambrose legs, forcing him to shift his stance and almost painfully squeezed his testicles while also rubbing Ambrose's ass.

"Shit. You know when you get a bunch of grapes, sometimes there's a couple of fucked up looking tiny ones?"

His exaggeration was meant to further humiliate Ambrose, but Ambrose had a hard time processing what the man even said.

He spun Ambrose around. "But that ass is definitely fine. Reminds me of a little bitch I owned when I was in the joint. Except this ass is way better. I could definitely see myself getting some of his mud on my helmet. And a little lady like this? You know he's got a tight balloon knot between these hams. Shit, I'm reliving my old days at Sing Sing.

With his time almost up, he spanked Ambrose ass extremely hard making Ambrose jump and leaving a red hand mark.

Governess Bishop barked out, "You were told not to hurt him. That's a hundred dollars off your total."

"You know what?" said the fifth man, "That shit was worth it."

The hard smack had done more to Ambrose than hurt him and make him jump. It triggered a strange, previously unknown sensation he couldn't understand, and unlike anything before, it demanded his attention. It was determined not to be banished.

He didn't exactly like it, and yet he did, but in a way that eluded him. He reached back and felt the hot mark on his ass. It stung a little. He quickly moved his hand away, but inexplicably he was compelled to touch it again.

At first, the man who spanked him thought that Ambrose was just trying to rub the pain away, but then it dawned on him that Ambrose just might have enjoyed the spank and also the stinging feel of a hand that did not soothe.

"WHOAH! Can I get that hundred back if this little punk-ass bitch liked it?"

"You really think so?" asked one.

"I know so. You gotta be firm with the ladies, dumb bitches think it means passion or something."

Ambrose was too lost in a wilderness of confusion to notice that he was just referred to as a lady.

It was at that point when the four other men were allowed to join number five. The man whose heart wasn't in it, merely laid a hand on Ambrose Shoulder, figuring that was enough to satisfy the terms and get some badly needed money.

Number five, however, took his big, rough hand and rubbed hard against the spot he had spanked on Ambrose' ass.

Ambrose reflexively jerked his ass away from the man. Then, inexplicably, he pushed it back into the man's hand. The man pressed his burgeoning erection against Ambrose other ass cheek and leaned in to whisper into Ambrose ear.

"Benson Auto Repair, Duke road off 9D. I'll make you see God," He whispered. The hot moist breath falling on Ambrose ear was as visceral as the stinging pain on his ass.

He repeated the name of the business and the street.

"Damn!" said the first man, this little muffin is getting hard."

They all began a new round of laughter and derisive remarks, which just made Ambrose achieve a full erection.

"Look at that little thing."

"I don't think that glorified clit could even break through wet toilet paper."

"Times up gentlemen," Governess Bishop loudly racked the slide on her automatic pistol so that there was no mistaking that she meant business.

Ambrose stooped dejectedly. How could he get an erection from this experience, he wondered? And what was with that Benson Auto Repair, Duke road off 9D? Did the man work there? Was he expecting Ambrose to go over to Benson Auto Repair, Duke road of 9D? And do what exactly. The man told him he'd make him see god--- at Benson Auto Repair, Duke road off 9D.

Ambrose realized he was trying to remember the address.

Benson Auto Repair, Duke road off 9D

He tried to forget it, but it was seared into his mind.

"Ambrose!" yelled Pippi. "Snap out of it."

His eyes were dead, but he did as he was told.

Governess Corey grabbed his hand and slapped a large wad of hundred-dollar bills in it.

"Go to each man, count out ten bills for each, except that one," she pointed at number five, "count out nine for him. Count out loud. And after you give each man a thousand dollars, thank him for a lovely time. You understand? Count out ten bills, tell the man you had a lovely time and then move on to the next one and do it again. But remember, the last man only gets nine hundred dollars."

Ambrose tried to rush through it, but Governess Bishop insisted he do it slower.

Being unaware that one man didn't have it in his heart to torment him, Ambrose mistook his refusal to look him in the eye as disdain, rather than discomfort.

When Ambrose got to number five, the man made kissing sounds for each bill counted out.

"I had a lovely time, " said a dispirited Ambrose.

"So did I," he responded, "we should definitely get together one day. Till then, maybe I'll see you in my dreams--- sitting on my fat cock," he guffawed.

The governesses saw the men out at gun point and went on to do whatever it was they did all day.

Pippi reattached his leash and collar and then grabbed his face with one hand grasping each cheek, she squeezed, distorting his mouth and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Understand this Ambrose. That wasn't punishment for trying to hide your useless little pecker, that was just a demonstration to show you that I don't make idle threats."

She walked away, jerking his leash for him to follow.