He is Your Master Now Pt. 11

Story Info
He is Your Master Now Pt. 11 The Seat of the Soul.
9.9k words
4.8
6.1k
4

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 05/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ambrose is poised to gleefully step into his new life, though some unease and issues remain some of which, Pippi will shed light on. She also advises Ambrose that he must soon settle matters with Manuel one way or the other. Ambrose enjoys a near rapturous encounter with Cassilda and the Masked Man of the type that would have once humiliated him to the point of suicide.

He is Your Master Now Pt. 11 The Seat of the Soul.

It took more effort to remove the butt plug than to insert it but Ambrose was riding such a glorious high that he didn't mind the pain all that much, and when it reached its widest point, he reflected on the Masked Man's massive cock and couldn't help but think: "that must be what it feels like to be fucked by that awesome beast."

Afterward, Pippi walked him toward a door within the bedroom he had never noticed. "Since we haven't eaten all day, dinner will be early, but first we have to get you bathed."

This door was curiously flush with the bedroom's massive window. He had looked out that window dozens of times and knew that entire side of the mansion contained nothing but adjacent windows for several more yards.

In a normal mansion, that door would swing onto nothing but a fatal fall to the ground. But once opened, he saw a very sizeable bathroom that would have extended at least twenty feet beyond the mansion's face on that side. It was an impossible space, but he took its existence in stride after momentarily marveling at it. This was Carcosa after all.

There was a clawfoot bathtub of colossal proportions. Clearly, it was meant for use by very large persons such as the King in Yellow; it seemed impossible that to Ambrose that he could bathe in it without laboring to keep from submerging.

There was another vanity table and mirror in the bathroom. Pippi pulled the chair out for him and bade him to sit. The face that stared back at him in the mirror was a mish mash of smeared makeup, lipstick and some crusty semen he happened to have missed. The dark mascara smears around his eyes were most prominent and his hair was tussled and cowlicked from a half dozen different directions.

Obviously, the heavy mascara had been applied just minutes before heading to the bedroom to achieve this effect. He looked like a cheap tramp who had been passed around at a gangbang. It was evidence of his new salacious character and it elated him.

Sensing this, Pippi offered her approving opinion. "You look like a skank."

"I am a skank. I'm a little slut bitch whore---honey." He added the word "honey"; trying to affect a stereotypical gay bitchiness but stumbled over the attempt. He came very close to capping it off with a limp wrist gesture but thought better of it. He giggled, nonetheless.

Pippi smiled "This is one of the parts I enjoy the most in the discovery process: my students getting off on their newfound whorishness. It's tiresome after a while, but we're not there yet so you just go ahead and enjoy it."

She grabbed a jar of cold cream but when Ambrose went to reach for it, she lightly slapped his hand away.

"Relax and let me pamper you."

"Like a pet?"

"Does it appeal to you to be pampered like a pet?"

After a moment's pause Ambrose replied, "It makes me feel like someone owns me like a prized show dog. You have to take care of prized possessions."

She cleared as much of the heavy makeup from his face as she could, but rather than being perfunctory, there was a sensuality to it as she played up the pampered pet angle.

She ran a bath for him and when Ambrose looked in the tub, he saw that it contained what resembled a custom made, adult size baby tub which could easily be removed. Clearly, its purpose was to accommodate smaller framed persons.

Pippi helped him over the tall sides of the tub.

"You don't have to do anything, I'll clean you," she informed him as she donned a heavy bathrobe to shield her clothing against splashes.

"Like a helpless little baby."

"Damn, the girl can't decide if she's a little pet or a helpless baby," Pippi said amused. "Or maybe you're a cute little puppy."

"A bitch puppy."

"If you like, but just so you know, a bitch is not just a female dog, it's a breeding age female dog. You can call yourself a bitch if you want, but you won't be a real bitch until a man breeds you.

"'Breeds' me?"

"Cums in your ass when he fucks you."

"When will that happen?" Ambrose was clearly looking forward to being bred.

She began sponging his hair generously

"There's no urgency there. In fact, the time, place and partner will be completely up to you. But you have a whole lifetime of 'fun and games' ahead of you so my suggestion, is that you should choose carefully and not worry about any fantasies or kinks. You'll want it to be special, but maybe not too special."

While he enjoyed Pippi sponging him clean, he brought up something Cassilda said after his inaugural blowjob.

"Cassilda said I'm not gay. Am I--- trans---gender?"

"Fuck no you're not transgender," Pippi said unexpectedly angrily. She could be very capricious at times.

"Then I don't understand."

"OK. It's time for 'the talk'," Pippi sharpened up as if she were about to tackle something important. "You'll need to let me ramble a bit because I got most of this stuff second hand from Cassilda and she can be vague when it suits her. Ultimately, you might have to go to her for more answers. Now that I said that, let's rip this band aid off.

"Once you start looking beyond vanilla sex---"

"What the hell is vanilla sex?"

"Sometimes I'm surprised by how little you know about sex culturally, but it's good that you ask so don't be afraid to do so. "Vanilla sex is regular cis man/cis woman vaginal intercourse with no fantasy elements."

"I'm sorry, you're right, I really don't know a lot. What does cis mean?"

"Cis. Cisgender. C-I-S, it's the opposite of transgender. For now, the simplest way to put it is your gender identity matches your genital. Frequently, vanilla is expanded to include blow jobs, anal sex and even gay sex because more and more, those things are considered commonplace by the straight set. But for now, just consider it boring old man/woman vaginal intercourse.

"Once you look past boring old sex, you begin to understand that sexuality is very complex. I don't really have the knowledge to explain to what extent and why that is, and I suspect no one does."

She paused thoughtfully.

"I don't know why you are the way you are. By that I mean that I don't know if you were born this way or if life experiences hard wired their influences into you."

"What do you mean by how I am?"

"There's no easy answer to that and I could be wrong. Like I said, Cassilda hasn't fully explained it to me so just let me babble on. But understand that even you might not ever learn everything about yourself.

"When you're with a woman and you're all knotted up before the 'big' reveal, or, I should say, the 'little' reveal, how often has a woman ridiculed you, but still let you fuck her and, more importantly, you were able to maintain an erection long enough to get the job done?"

"Well, they don't always make fun of me," he said defensively.

"I understand that. But when one of them does, you're still able to do it. Right?"

"Yeah," Ambrose couldn't figure what she was getting at.

"Most men wouldn't be able to perform under those circumstances but you have a slightly higher than average libido, which is why despite your negative experiences over your small dick, you still go out there to try to pick women up.

"Now this is where it gets tricky. Everywhere you turn in this society large penises are associated with masculinity, assertiveness, success with women and in life. You can't help but feel inferior to so called 'manly men. You're not gay, and you're only circumstantially bisexual. Your bisexuality is more like a side effect of your true nature.

"What you're really into is any combination of being humiliated, feeling powerless or just feeling inferior.

"If your problem was simply that you weren't assertive or if you were just cowardly and lacked confidence, you could do something about that. Since you can't do anything about the size of your little dickie, you've managed to eroticize your insecurities over it just so you can get laid.

"You sucked that cock like--- very few people I've ever seen precisely because you fought the urge to suck cock for so long, because of what you feared it said about you. But ultimately, the reason for that resistance is not because you didn't want to do it, but because you craved the kind of release that could only come from finally surrendering to a real man."

"But if I fought the urge for so long, that means I've always wanted to suck cock and that sounds like I'm gay."

"No. Let's be real Ambrose. You weren't a pleasant guy and according to Cassilda you're bit of a homophobe. I've actually seen the evidence in little things you've said here and there. "You enjoyed sucking that cock because:
A. There's a big part of you that thinks it was wrong.
B. You think it's wrong because you believe sucking cock is something only women should do.
C. You think women are inferior to men.
D. You perceived the Masked Man as being superior to you in the same way you believe you're superior to women ,and therefore----
E. That made you horny.

Ambrose looked Skeptical.

"Hey, if you want to believe you're gay by all means please believe it. That'll probably make your life a hell of a lot easier. But honestly Ambrose, sometimes with a kink, it's hard to tell where it begins and where it ends. And sometimes the mind plays tricks on itself in order to scratch an itch.

"I don't know. That sounds like I resist myself so that I can overpower myself and that doesn't make any sense."

"No argument there. Look," she began as an aside, "people who watch a lot of porn, eventually start expanding their tastes to stuff that they would have found unthinkable before, because the old stuff starts losing some of its appeal. What you're experiencing is something like that.

"You enjoy the physical sensation of fucking Cassilda, there's no doubt about that, but you enjoyed her mastery over you just as much, which is why you never moved on. Sucking a cock was just the next step in satisfying your kink and now, you're already looking forward to getting fucked in the ass."

A disturbing thought occurred to him. "The way you make it sound, it seems to me that I'll eventually get so used to being dominated, that I'll just accept it, and then I'll no longer feel this--- incredible high."

"No. Well, at least not according to Cassilda, she says the shame you feel is hard wired into you and that's actually kind of normal with BDSM devotees.

"Think about it. It's usually very impractical for people into BDSM to live it twenty-four-seven for years and the vast majority don't want that. They make a practice of compartmentalizing themselves. It'll be the same with you but on a whole different level. Like I said, sexuality is complex."

"OK, so why am I only 'circumstantially' bisexual and not just--- bisexual."

"Because you don't really have an interest in sex with a man unless they're the dominant and you're the submissive or if you just feel that they're just superior to you. In that case, you might just see it as your place to satisfy them. You're not interested in casual sex with men or hanging out with them as lovers on an equal footing. You probably couldn't even get it up in those situations. To be honest, you've been Cassilda's pet for so long that you're probably not interested in casual sex with women either."

Ambrose went to interrupt her, but she cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Yes, I know you enjoy inflicting pain on women and that seems contradictory. It's really not uncommon for subs and doms to switch although a true dominant or submissive wouldn't. Cassilda says you'll never be able to top a man, but you're still capable of topping a woman. And ironically, even though you'll enjoy topping a woman, it'll strengthen your need to be dominated by men.

"If you really need to put a word to it: you're a sissy. Not all sissies are the same, but that's what you are."

A "sissy." It was a word that he had once hurled as a slur himself. It seemed wonderous now.

"Are you OK Ambrose?"

"Can you tell me what I am again?"

He likes that word, Pippi realized.

"I said you're a sissy."

The word made him feel special. He ran the words "gay" and "bisexual" in his head; they suddenly seemed mundane. He was not one of those boring old things, he was a "Sissy" with a capital "S."

"I am sissy. A little sissy cocksucking slut and I really enjoyed sucking that--- wooooo!" he shook at the memory, splashing some water over the tub's rim.

But then he had a thought that halted his giddiness.

"What?" asked Pippi.

"Nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

If he liked being humiliated by men, why was he confused about Manuel, who, although being very clear about his feelings for Ambrose and being just a bit predatory, was a genuinely nice guy and who, if he was to be believed, stood ready to beat anyone up on Ambrose' behalf should they offer insult or pose a threat to him.

Although offering himself up to Manuel had the heavy feel of inevitability, it wasn't something he could ever do, and he certainly wasn't ready to discuss it with Pippi. He knew that she'd clearly see that he had an issue with Manuel's race.

Pippi pressed him no further and instead cautioned him. "There's a danger for you."

"What kind of danger?" he said concerned.

"You're going to start looking for rough men and some of them won't exercise restraint. Never confuse the fact that a man wants to fuck you with total acceptance of your nature or lifestyle. In some cases these men will hate themselves for desiring you and while they'll certainly beat themselves up mentally for it, they might actually beat you into a hospital or into the grave.

Benson Auto Repair, Duke Road off 9D.

He couldn't even think of the fifth man as just "Benson" or "auto repair guy" or "Duke" or "9D" which he now hoped also stood for "9-inch dick." The entire location was seared into his sissy mind because it wasn't just a location, it was his destiny.

Pippi's warning now filled him with apprehension, but it also thrilled him. But he set that aside because he had to settle a nagging question.

"I have a question and I hope you'll tell me the truth."

"I'll try."

"All this training and shit--- it wasn't really for Cassilda's benefit was it? You've been training me to serve men"

"I won't deny it," she said simply. "You'll probably never have to dress in elaborate clothing except for things like Catholic school girls, geishas, cheerleaders and stuff like that. But everything in your training was to make you feel ashamed on one level and draw out the real you on another. We needed to build up the tension so we could confront you with something shocking that you couldn't ignore in order to break all your barriers."

"A massive schlong inches from my face while I'm restrained."

"A massive schlong," Pippi confirmed. "Now that you know the truth, you're not upset, are you?"

"I'm actually happy. "Ambrose closed his eyes and relived the moment he ate up all that cum.

"You really are a prize Ambrose, but we need to talk about something you said a minute ago. You said you liked being pampered and compared it to being a prized possession. You won't really be anyone's possession for a while yet, but---."

"Possession? What do you mean by possession? Am I going to be someone's--- the King in Yellow's possession?" Ambrose started worrying. "I wasn't serious when I said I liked being someone's--- thing. That was just me--- I don't know--- feeling this kink that I have."

Pippi continued sponging him all over his body.

"Don't call him that. He's not the true king, the true king is sharing that body with the person it belongs to and he doesn't like being confused with his vessels. You can think of him as the Masked Man, the beast or anything else. One day you'll learn the name of the man whose body that belongs to, and you'll even see his face, but not just yet."

"You didn't answer my question. Am I going to be someone's possession?"

"In a manner of speaking? Yes."

"What do you mean by---"

"Ambrose. Relax, I'm getting to it," she waited until he calmed down.

"At any time while you were sucking the Masked Man's cock, did a vision of the Yellow Sign suddenly come to you without even thinking about it?

"How did you know!?"

Pippi sighed. "That's sort of a primer for what Cassilda calls 'spirit bonding.' You're going to see that sign unprompted again. Until then, whenever you have sex, you're going to feel more sensitively than you did in the past.

"Crappy sex will become decent sex, good sex will become great sex--- you get the idea. But if the sex is on the kind of level that you would've called mind numbing or ecstatic or anything like that, you're going to feel sensations and emotion on a level you never thought possible. Without trying to visualize it, the Yellow Sign will come to you again. When that happens, you'll be bonded to that person.

He had no reason to doubt what she said. "I don't like the sound of that," said Ambrose his world sinking around him.

"Well there's certainly a lot to unpack but let me dispel some misconceptions you might have, the biggest misconception being monogamy. After the bonding you'll still be allowed to have sex with others, the bond with your master only means that your master's needs take precedence. This other sex could be with men or women."

Ambrose couldn't imagine sex with a woman ever again, except for Cassilda and even then, it would probably be because of her abilities to bewitch him. "I think I'm off pussy for good."

"It might feel that way now, but no, you'll still find women desirable. As for not liking being bonded, it won't matter. Once the bonding takes place it will feel completely natural to you, even though at times it may seem inconvenient. But the inconvenience will be temporary; you'll eventually fall in line naturally when you begin doing your master's bidding."

"Bidding? How deep is this bond? Will I have to kill people or steal or things like that."

"No. That was a poor choice of words. You can't be compelled to do anything you don't really want to do. You might feel at times that the bond is being used to force you to do something against your will, but if you find yourself doing it, it'll be because you wanted to do it, or you didn't mind doing it.

"If you really don't want to do something, it won't matter how badly your master wants it, you'll be able to resist. The only danger there, is that if you fall insanely in love with your master, your desire to please them might greatly outweigh your aversion to whatever distasteful thing they want you to do. As for committing crimes, always remember that just because this is all magic doesn't mean you'll be immune from the justice system.

"But anyway, none of this will really matter because your master will have an instinctive understanding of how far they can push you. It's just that sometimes, they know your limits better than you do. It's like--- there's no mirror around for you to see that you have something in your nose, but anyone with a working pair of eyes can see it.

"That understanding works in reverse, by the way, but not as strongly. Even though you'll be the submissive, you'll always have limited powers over your master. And if there's something you really don't want to do your master can't force you without feeling some kind of--- anguish. And the stronger they push and the stronger you resist, the stronger their anguish.