He Just Needed a Push

Story Info
Wife learns just how supportive her husband’s family is.
5.8k words
2.56
15.4k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

"Did you see what he did?" Moranda asked her husband, Ryan, "He had his hand on my ass. Before that he had his hands on both of my breasts."

"I didn't see it, Moranda."

"How you could not?"

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, gave her a sheepish grin, and said, "I guess I was distracted. If I had seen it I would have said something to him."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Hands off, Uncle Pat. Get your own woman."

"You would have called him out in front of your entire family?"

She sounded skeptical.

"Probably not a smart move, but I would be defending your honor. Maybe if I publicly called him out other women would step forward. Shame him into behaving."

He offered to call his uncle if it would put her at ease.

She answered, "No, but next time I'm around him I want you to pay closer attention."

Ryan said he would, but thought about pointing out Moranda shared some of the responsibility.

Pat was from a different generation. Moranda was flirtatious by nature, some might call her a tease, and very tacticle, always touching people, especially men, when she talked to them.

It would be completely normal for a man from his generation to think she was coming onto him so he reacted accordingly. Ryan thought his uncle might have just been giving her a taste of her own medicine as she had been awfully touchy feely with him.

He didn't point this out because it would upset Moranda. She would accuse him of blaming her or taking his uncle's side when all he was doing was trying to see it from both sides.

"What do you want me to do if I see him doing something inappropriate?"

She said, "Nothing. I just want you to see it and tell me I'm not crazy or overreacting."

Her request confused him.

He assured her, "I believe you."

She said, "I know you do. Maybe it was just a one off incident and it won't happen again, but if it does I know my knight in shining armor will be there to see it."

"But as my fair lady pointed out, not do anything."

She tousled his hair, and said, "The dark knight would tear you up."

"True, but I don't see my uncle and I getting in an actual fistfight. Besides, I wouldn't back down just because I'd lose. He'd be seen as the bad guy and me the good guy."

"And me? What would their impression of me be?"

"They love you, Moranda. Of course, they would take your side and see that my uncle is the problem."

She kissed her husband, gave him her most seductive smile and softly said, "I'm going to take a shower and get the sweat and sunscreen off of my body. Want to join me?"

He didn't need a second invitation.

In the shower, he started by shampooing her hair before cleaning her body.

"I really enjoy you doing this and I think you do too."

She was commenting on his four inch erection.

He admitted he did.

"Why?"

"Because I love your body and think it's perfect."

"That's sweet. Any other reason? You can tell me."

He admitted, "I kind of like it when you treat me as a servant and boss me around."

She said, "I like bossing you around too. After we're done, you can towel me dry, blow dry and comb out my hair."

He took the hand wand and rinsed her off. He thought about initiating sex, but decided she should initiate; after all he was serving her.

He wasn't surprised when she said, "A queen doesn't wash her servant. I'll wait until you're through, but be quick."

She watched as he soaped himself down and quickly rinsed off.

She pointed out he spent a lot more time washing her.

"Because it's a lot more fun," he pointed out.

They exited the shower, he first, who quickly toweled off, then her, stepping into a huge towel he had spread open for her. He took another and dried her hair.

"I love feeling so pampered."

"And I love pampering you. Just tell me what you need and I'll do it."

She sat on the stool and instructed him on how to blow dry and comb out her long brunette hair. It extended past the middle of her back. It was straight and felt like silk. She wished it was naturally curly.

"My hair is done. You can go pour us each a glass of wine. I'll be waiting for you."

When he returned, Moranda was standing by the bed in a robe he had never seen her wear in the year they had been married.

"Do you like?" she asked, turning around and modeling it for him.

"I like it a lot."

She undid the sash and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing a very sexy nightgown underneath.

"Wow," he said admiring how each breast fit into its own, the material covering them so sheer as to be see through. Moranda had very full and firm breasts; they filled the cups.

Her erect nipples poked against the material.

"The fabric feels so good against them. I'll take my wine."

She offered a toast, "To the start of something new."

He thought she was referring to him as being her servant on a more permanent basis, but wasn't sure if she was serious or just keeping the mood alive.

He repeated her toast, they touched their glasses against each other, and drank.

"Why don't you get a towel and turn down the bed?"

He did. They both noticed how hard he stayed. The nightie ended just an inch or two below her crotch. If she stood on her tiptoes she would expose her sex.

She had great legs, long, muscular, the result of good genes and weight lifting. She loved exercises involving her legs and was always trying new ones. She was much more of a gym rat than her husband.

After he spread out the towel, he turned his attention to her. They began to kiss. He liked the feel of her sex against his erection. He kneaded her very firm, developed buttocks. He liked how prominent they were.

After several minutes of kissing she said she was ready to lay down and be ravished.

She got on the bed, lay on her back, and he got on top of her. They kissed some more.

He thought about initiating intercourse, but wanted her to say it.

She instead moaned, "You know what I really want. Take care of me first."

He understood. He didn't free her breasts, but sucked on them through the fabric. He worked his way down and stretched out between her legs.

He started to lick, kiss, and finger her sex. She was very wet, then again she never had a problem lubricating. It was the reason she asked him to spread out a towel.

When they were dating it was normal for them to pack a towel or two in the car for her to have under her body as he pleasured her using his mouth.

He closed his eyes and focused on placing his tongue where it would make her feel good.

She groaned and commented on how talented his tongue was then said, "I knew you would like my nightie. You've never seen it have you? Uncle Pat gave it to me as a wedding gift."

"I've been waiting for the right moment to wear it."

Instead of upsetting him, knowing his uncle had bought something so inappropriate for Moranda made his penis throb.

He paused and said, "My uncle has great taste," then returned to licking her.

He buried his face in her pussy, extended his tongue as far as he could, probed her vagina, then her asshole.

She encouraged his tonguing, reminding him she liked being rimmed.

"Too bad it's so tight. I bet it would feel really good. See if you can."

He took a finger, lubricated it using her vaginal fluid, and inserted it in her rectum.

"It feels really good. We need to try anal sex. I bet you're the perfect size."

He removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue. Her sphincter relaxed enough to temporarily allow his tongue to slip in. He briefly tongue fucked her asshole, to her delight.

"I can't believe he squeezed my breasts," she said, drawing his attention to her chest where he watched as she kneaded her breasts.

He placed his hands on her buttocks as he enjoyed holding them while he licked her.

"And he had both hands on my ass like you do."

She then surprised him by revealing a new piece of information, "I could feel his cock, Ryan. His hands are like an octopus. I'd grab one thinking he'd take the hint and he'd touch me with the other. The only way I could stop him was to cause a scene. He must have figured I wouldn't."

Ryan thought, "Or that you didn't really mind, but wanted to give the appearance you did."

At the moment he didn't care because, truth be told, what Moranda was sharing with him was turning him on. He also didn't know if she was embellishing what happened because she wanted to see if it turned him on.

She continued her story, "We were in the pool keeping an eye on the kids. Where were their parents? Inside drinking. Anyway, the kids got tired. We all got out of the pool."

"They wanted to eat and play a board game. There weren't enough chairs. Your uncle offered me a knee to sit on. I was going to tell him no, but the kids wanted me to stay and play."

"Against my better judgement, I sat down on his knee. He's got big thighs. I focused on the game, but I couldn't help but wonder if he could feel my crotch against his leg."

"It wasn't very comfortable. I finished my drink. One of the kids brought us each another. He felt me squirming and suggested I sit on his lap. I thought what the hell and did."

"The kids didn't seem to notice or care as they were focused on the game. He rested a hand on my hip, then moved it to the top of my thigh. I moved it back to my hip. He switched hands."

"We did this for a few minutes until I finally gave up and decided to let the old goat cop a feel. I was a bit self conscious someone might peek under the table. I asked one of the kids to toss me a dry towel saying I was a bit chilled, but it was really so no one could see your uncle's hands."

"It wasn't meant to be an invitation, but to prevent me from being embarrassed. He behaved for maybe two minutes, but then he started running his hands up and down the top of my thighs. I'm not going to lie, Ryan; it felt pretty good."

"I thought I was keeping my thighs close together, but I must have moved my feet and allowed them to open. I wasn't even aware of what I had done, even worse how he was interpreting it."

"I was winning and focused on the game. For having such big hands, they were like a feather barely touching my skin. I don't know if it was the sun, the alcohol, or that it just felt good, but he went from stroking the tops of my thighs and gradually worked his way to the inside of my thighs."

"He started down by my knees, to make it seem innocent, less threatening, see my reaction, and slowly worked his way up. He also opened his legs which pushed mine further apart."

"Next thing I knew, both of his hands were caressing the tops of my inner thighs, an inch or two from my crotch. I was now having trouble concentrating on the game and was losing, but I didn't care."

Ryan took his mouth off of her sex and said, "That is really unlike you. You're the most competitive person I know. You hate to lose."

Moranda laughed, grabbed her husband's head, signaling she wanted him to keep licking.

She told him, "You know I love you, don't you? You're my best friend. I would hate keeping secrets from you."

Ryan grunted yes.

"I opened my legs more. I swear it was involuntary. He moved his hands higher. He started slowly running his fingers up and my slit, Ryan, tracing the camel toe he had created."

"My labia felt swollen. I knew if he slipped a finger inside my swimsuit he'd find out just how wet I was. My clitoris was throbbing. My heart was racing. I was nervous, but excited."

"I couldn't believe I was letting him do what he was doing. I actually pushed my crotch against his fingers. Next thing I know he's got a finger inside my suit and he's touching my pussy."

"I looked at the kids who seemed oblivious to what was going on. He ran his finger between my labia and started stroking my clit. He was going to make me cum. I couldn't let that happen."

"In my mind I took his hands off of me, but I actually did just the opposite. I became aware of his hard on. It was poking me in the botton. I rubbed my ass against it while he stroked my clitoris."

"I felt an orgasm coming on and started talking alot trying my best to distract them. I don't know if I fooled them or not, but I had an orgasm. I decided I had better get off of his lap."

"He didn't try to stop me from standing up and stopping our game. He had gotten what he wanted. I said I needed to go to the bathroom. They told me to come back."

"I did, but only after I changed out of my swimsuit. He was still sitting there playing board games. He invited me to sit on his lap again. I smiled at him and said I needed to stand."

"When did he grab your ass and tits?" Ryan quickly asked before returning to licking his wife. He sensed he was seconds from blowing his load all over the towel he was laying on.

It sounded so unrealistic and it shouldn't have aroused him, but it did. Not just him, but his wife. She was soaking through the towel.

"While I was helping your mom do the dishes. She left to go do something. I was at the sink, trying to concentrate, but my mind kept wandering to what happened earlier. I couldn't believe your uncle had fingered me and I had orgasmed."

"I didn't hear him come in. Next thing I know he is behind me. He pressed his body against mine, wrapped his arms around me and grabbed both of my boobs."

"I whispered to him as I didn't want to draw attention but get him to stop, 'What are you doing? Are you crazy? We could get caught.' He said he saw an opportunity and couldn't resist. He then pressed his mouth against my ear. His breath was hot."

"He's massaging my tits. I stop washing the dishes and close my eyes because it feels really good, Ryan, having your uncle play with them. He whispers in my ear that my earlier orgasm was nothing compared to the one I'd have when he fucked me."

"You won't know what hit you. You'll be addicted to my dick. I laughed and accused him of just bragging. I even told him I bet he was full of hot air. I wanted to pop his ego, but all it did was make him play with my tits more."

"He was pressing his crotch against my ass. I could feel his boner. We're going to get caught. He told me to not worry that we wouldn't be interrupted. I was going to ask him how he was so sure, but never got the chance, because he turned me around and planted his lips on mine."

"When I opened my mouth to tell him to stop, he thrust his tongue in mine. It was when we were French kissing he grabbed my ass and ground my pussy against his boner."

"When he stopped I was breathing heavy, wanting more. He had this smug look on his face like he owned me. He left the kitchen and I went back to washing wondering what the hell had just happened."

"A few minutes later your mom came in. She looked at me and asked if I was okay. I told her I was. She asked if I was overheated as I was red in the face. I told her I was fine, just red from the sun. She said, 'You weren't red earlier.' I blushed when she made that comment. She asked why I was blushing. I insisted I wasn't."

"She let it drop. We stood at the sink side by side. I washed and rinsed. She dried. She started talking about your uncle. She had really nice things to say about him, laughed and said he had a reputation as a ladies' man."

"I told her I can see why, 'He's very nice looking and he has a body most twenty years old wish they had. He's easy to talk to, very charming, and extremely persuasive.'"

"She agreed and said, 'It sounds like you're a fan of his.' I told her, 'I guess I am.' She smiled and said, 'Good, because I'm one too.' She also told me not to worry about you. She said you're like your dad. I asked her what she meant."

"She said, 'They're the kind of men who look the other way when their wives are around men like Pat.' I told her I wasn't so sure you were one of those men. She insisted you are and said a mom knows her children."

"I told her I hoped she was right. She encouraged me to test you, to see if you wanted to dip your toe in the water. Tell me Ryan, is your mom right?"

Ryan was humping the mattress by this time. He answered his bride of one year, "Yes!", before ejaculating all over the towel.

His climax triggered Moranda's who told him to not lose his focus on her and to lick even faster.

Afterwards, she told Ryan to lay on top of her. His now shriveled penis pressed against her vulva. His face was wet.

"That was hot," she said.

He answered, "It was, but it shouldn't have been."

She told him, "That's because you're feeling guilty right now, maybe even ashamed for being turned on. Don't be. I don't want either one of us to feel guilty."

"I'll try not to."

She suggested they get out of bed, he change the sheets because she was positive she had soaked through the towel.

"I should make you sleep in the wet spot. After all, it was what you were doing that caused it."

Ryan wasn't so sure it was just his tongue that had caused Moranda's pussy to flood.

She had Ryan dry between her legs and ass. She told him he had laundry to do the next day.

He laughed and said he would, "Towels and sheets are easy, but if you want me to start washing other things you had better show me."

"I will. Go pour us each another glass. Tonight, no pajamas for either of us."

They sat up, resting their backs on the headboard. Unlike the adult films he watched he had never gotten the headboard to bang rhythmically against the wall or to even hear his wife tell him more or to fuck her harder.

What Moranda enjoyed Ryan giving her was his tongue. Cunnilingus brought out their wanton side.

She held his hand. She turned on the television. During a commercial break she commented, "This is nice."

He agreed. She squeezed his hand. He squeezed it back.

"I would want us to do this afterwards. Use your mouth to make love to me. Hear about my evening. Reconnect. Share a bottle of wine, cuddle, watch the television. Doesn't that sound romantic?"

He felt a lump form in his throat and his penis twitch. Butterflies in his stomach.

"I don't know Moranda if I could do this."

She countered, "I think you not only could, but that you'd love it. Look how intense your climax was."

She changed subjects, not wanting to pressure. Patience was a virtue. Besides, she was in no rush.

Both inebriated and tired, she suggested they mix things up. Instead of him spooning her she wanted to spoon him. He agreed, amazed at how submissive it made him feel.

She played with his nipples, ground her bush against his bottom, asked him if it felt good. He said it did.

Her last words to him that night were, "We both know your mom is right. You are like your dad, the kind of man who looks the other way when their wives are around men like your uncle, and that's okay, nothing to be ashamed of. It's good to know one's limitations."

He started to reply, but it was late. There was also no point in arguing because deep down he knew she was right.

She lay there and waited for him to say something, but what he did sent an even stronger marriage. He rubbed his bottom against her pubic mound. She pushed back. He tugged at the arm she had draped across his midsection, signaling her to hold him closer, telling her that he trusted her.

She had other things on her mind besides Uncle Pat. She felt if they were going to make this work change was in order. He had already confessed he liked it when she treated him more as a servant than husband.

She woke up before him. She let him sleep some more. She felt a bit nervous. She sensed he was waking up.

When she was sure he was awake, she kissed his back, and asked him, "Good. You're awake. I could sure use a cup of coffee. How about some breakfast? You know how I like your cooking."

Her request was well received. He got up, returned ten minutes later with a freshly brewed cup for her. He even thought to bring a tray. She sat up, turned the television on, thanked him and asked him to call her when breakfast was ready.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers
12