He Learned

Story Info
A prodigy learns the nature of the universe.
662 words
3.6
11.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

And so he learned, as did all members of his race, how to destroy. He was taught first how to destroy on the basic levels. He was taught how to destroy thought. He repressed what he chose, ignoring his emotions, thoughts and memories. Those that he deemed dangerous were gone.

He learned to destroy without thinking about the consequences. He was adept at learning. Soon he knew how to destroy without the realization that he was destroying. He could break down all facets of his being. first level one, then levels two and three soon after. To him level four was a natural extension. He didn't learn to destroy level four, he taught himself.

As he excelled so quickly in destruction, his race thought him little more than a deviant. Some of his species tried to used his talent with these rights against others of his race. He accepted this and learned from it the cruelty of his kind.

Soon he tired of destruction. He tired of it's ease. He reached out for an alternative. He was looking for something more than most of his kind reached for. He learned then to alter on the same level he had used to beginning his prior training. One thought passed into another, one memory was connected to another, and one emotion changed into another.

He toyed with this concept for a while. He let these modifications on reality suit his drive for reason. He tinkered with modifications on this concept. He learned how to change the thoughts of others. People perceived him as he chose them to perceive him, provided he made not the mistake of allowing them a perception that started as other than neutral.

Modifying level one was the hardest step he had to learn. He then moved with ease. Levels two and three required little more than practice. Each step progressively easier. He could now move with a thought and alter reality at will. By this point he knew there was more out there than he understood. He studied, researched, theorized and postulated until he could alter level four.

Creation on the basic level was easy. With his knowledge on modification and destruction he took what was there changed it radically and destroyed any trace of what lay before. He soon became so adept at this that the steps he took disappeared and all that was left was the creation itself. He applied creation to all levels. He tinkered with creation as he had tinkered with everything else. He built nothing big.

But there was an emptiness. The very race that had spawned him had grown extinct with time. And though he could alter time to visit, he knew even then that he was alone. He was apart from them, he was different.

He knew what he must do.

He went back to the start. He destroyed everything. Every level he'd learned of he were gone with less than a thought. He then started to build. He built the basic level in his own image, then the first, second and third levels as he saw fit. He built the fourth level in the only manner he could conceive. He thought he should be finished, but an infinite number of levels then revealed themselves to his perception.

He created many races and many creatures. He was finally content. He was no longer alone. He watched and cared for his creation. He saw many deviants in many races, but it wasn't until he first saw her that he realized that one day it would all be over. He and his reality would come to an end, replaced by hers as he had replaced his, who had replaced hers and so on, going back before his memory afforded him. He was content though, his loneliness could finally end in oblivion like all of his race, and all from every race he'd created. And so he learned what it was to cease to be.

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers