He Left the Door Open Ch. 02

Story Info
He has his sweet angel.
6.2k words
4.62
24.4k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********** CHAPTER TWO

Laney woke with a start, her head resting on a soft pillow. It was dark, but flashes of dimmed light would illuminate around her, and that's when she noticed that she was in the back of an SUV. She remembered the man with the blue eyes, and the knife, and then the trunk of her car. She recalled his name; Trent.

Laney realized she had passed out. Which makes sense, her fear of dark and enclosed spaces is debilitating. Turning her head she glanced around, taking in the tinted windows. Every so often, a streetlight would cast its glow into the car.

We're driving.

Alarm fired through her veins and Laney began in earnest to move, only to be jerked back to the pillow by a thick, metal chain. Her tied limbs howled with pain and fatigue, and she cried into the ball-gag. The car started to slow down, eventually coming to a stop. A throat cleared, and then a car door opened and closed. Muted footsteps approached the back of the SUV, and Laney's frozen body shrunk into itself. Her skin rippled in apprehension as the hatch door opened.

Wide eyes peered up into the grinning face of the man who took her. She really did try to control her fear, but her whole life she had always been the timid and shy girl, scared of her own shadow. Seeing this huge man, imposing and astute, tattoos trailing down his muscled forearms; Laney simply crumbled, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh baby girl, I've got you. Daddy's right here."

He reached out and she instantly recoiled, whimpering into the gag. It felt like she was a little girl all over again, cringing away from the angry strikes of her father's hands and fists; her mother's pleading in the background to hit her instead. As soon as she had graduated high school Laney moved, using every last scholarship penny she received to go to college and live on her own. The thought was that moving to the other side of the state would keep her safe.

He cradled her face with his hands, forcing her chin up.

"I want to take the gag off angel. You have to promise that you won't scream. There's no one out here to hear you anyway. You get this one chance. Do you understand?"

His fingers stroked her hair off of her face, and he tucked a strand behind her ear. Laney didn't want to admit it but his touch seemed to sooth her. She closed her eyes and shuddered a shaky breath through her nose, nodding her head in understanding. Keeping her eyes squeezed shut, she felt fingers whisper along her face and undo the lock on the gag. A wet cloth wiped away the saliva that dribbled from her mouth as the ball gag was pulled away. Laney remained closed lidded, too anxious to look at his face again; his eyes telling stories that shook her to her core.

"Baby girl, the things you make me feel," Trent hummed longingly.

The tension gave way from her neck as the leather collar was gently released. The pressure on her restrained elbows was suddenly freed and Laney's shoulders sagged forward in sharp relief, while strong hands gripped her biceps and pulled her into a sitting position. Her ankles were still bound together, causing her to lean towards one side while her legs curled up on the opposite side. Her cuffed wrists remained secured behind her back.

"Open those beautiful eyes precious girl," Trent demanded in a thick and gravelly voice. His face was so close that Laney could feel his breath dance over her skin.

Tears collected along her lashes, which rested against her slick cheeks. Whimpering, she hesitantly opened her eyes, staring down at the blanket bunched up around her feet.

"Look. At. Me"

Each word was clipped and ordered, leaving no room for reluctance. Trent's fingers clenched around Laney's arms in an unyielding hold, exacting his demands.

Hazel eyes stared into blue; wide and startled into burning and possessive.

*************

Trent drank in the sight of her. Speckles of honey yellow were woven into the pure hazel of her irises, which remained large and round on her pale face. Her sight stayed fixed on his and a taunting smile curled from his mouth.

Her damp lips were slightly parted, tiny gasps puffing in and out, in and out. Still her gaze did not falter.

"There we go Sweetheart. Let me see those eyes," he uttered hungrily.

A tiny whimper escaped from Laney's throat, causing Trent to groan with carnal desire. His urge to have her was quickly overtaking any rational thought, and he needed to keep his head in the game.

Stay focused Trent.

"Please...I have to go the bathroom." Laney's tremulous plea filled the quiet space around them. Trent continued to stare deeply at her face, taking in every detail.

His dark eyebrow raised. "Oh you do, do you?" he smirked.

Releasing his hold on her, Trent ran his hands down the length of her arms, squeezing her flesh possessively. His breathing grew heavy with lust, and small grunts of pleasure emitted from his chest. Laney remained fixed in her alarmed state, her eyes cautiously following his movements.

Trent pulled himself away to try and gain back some control.

Damn, this girl is something.

Am I shaking?

I'm fucking shaking!

Jesus H. Christ.

He drew in a deep cleansing breath and cleared his throat, hoping to clear his mind at the same time. Picking up her pillow, he fluffed it out while he spoke to his little pixie.

"Well Princess," he declared, "we have been driving for a while and I am getting tired. I think a little pit stop will do both of us some good."

"We can take a nap," he added with a wink. Laney visibly cringed at that, causing Trent to chuckle. He put her pillow back, and then gently pulled Laney's body back down. Gathering her hair, he fanned the dark locks behind her as she laid out on her side. He noticed she was trembling again and he tucked her in the blanket, making sure to smooth it down over her inviting curves. With a soft kiss to her forehead, he reached up and closed the hatch.

Trent drove into a motel parking lot and surveyed the area. He needed someplace nondescript, especially without wondering eyes and ears. Laney may seem subdued now, but he didn't want to take any chances. The motel looked slightly run-down, but not sketchy. Only one other car was parked in the lot. Trent backed into a space in front of the last unit on the end and turned off the engine. The stillness of the early morning hours was broken by the soft sounds of Laney's hushed crying.

"I'll be right back angel. Please don't do anything stupid. You won't like the consequences, and quite frankly, I won't like them either," Trent claimed.

A pregnant pause filled the air, and Trent clenched his jaw in frustration.

"When I speak to you, I require a response baby girl," he lectured loudly.

A tiny squeak pierced the air, followed by a wobbly "Yes, Sir."

Trent grinned at her response. "Yes, Daddy," he emphasized. "Try it again Sweetheart."

Laney's quiet sobbing became more pronounced. "Yes Daddy," she assented.

With that, Trent got out of the car and made his way to the front office of the motel, holding the keys over his shoulder to activate the car alarm.

******************

Laney watched Trent go into the office of the motel. As soon as the door closed, she started screaming.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!"

Arching her shoulders back, she tried to wrestle her cuffed wrists under her bottom in order to bring her hands to the front. Even restrained, she would have a better chance with her hands in front of her. Adrenaline spiked through her body, and a sheen of sweat took up residence across her skin.

Laney's shrill cries continued to permeate the space around her.

"HELP ME! PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME!"

At last, Laney wriggled her hands underneath her and up the backs of her thighs. She deftly pulled her legs in close to her body, and shimmied her restrained wrists over her shins. Once her hands were in front of her, she immediately started working on getting the ankle cuffs off. Her hands quivered with fear as blind tears trailed down her cheeks. Sharp, panting breaths wheezed in and out of her chest.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," she frantically mumbled.

Undoing the buckles of the ankle cuffs felt like it took forever. She kept looking out the window towards the office door for any signs of Trent returning. Finally releasing one cuff, she quickly repeated the process on the other, and then tore the restraints off.

Laney focused her attention on her wrists, and the padlocks sealing the cuffs closed. A defeated gasp passed her lips.

What am I gonna do? What do I do?

Oh God, oh God, what do I do?

Desperate eyes scanned around the inside of the SUV, as if searching for a clue. Peering up out of the back window, Laney let out a strangled cry. Trent stood at the back door, head cocked to one side and staring at her resolutely. The muscles of his rigid jaw worked in and out, his anger seeming to boil just under the surface. Very slowly, he shook his head side to side with forbidding, deliberate movements. He was taunting her.

Laney flipped to her knees and clambered towards the front seats. Her screams choked up in her throat as her cuffed hands tried to find purchase on the upholstery. The interior light came on; Trent had opened the hatch door. Her entire body came alive with fear, the sensations like exploding fireworks pulsating under her skin. She heaved her top half over the back of the seats just as powerful hands grabbed her ankles and ripped her back.

Laney wailed out for help.

"HEEELLLPPP!! HEELL-"

A heavy hand covered her mouth, fingers digging into the sides of her face. Trent's whole body forced Laney onto the floor of the car, his raw dominance wrenching the air from her lungs.

"I told you not to do anything stupid, little girl," Trent hissed ominously.

Trent's full weight pushed into Laney's back, while his right arm curled around her chest. He crushed her harshly in his embrace. They were bent over the back of the opened SUV and Laney's feet dangled helplessly. Trent positioned himself in-between her legs, crudely forcing his pelvis into her backside, causing Laney to grunt with the sudden pressure. She became limp with fear, the response ingrained into her from her childhood. Heavy panting ricocheted from behind her, mimicking the waves of panic in her belly. Why did she have to be so damn scared all the time? Kick him! Bite him! Do something! Instead, Laney squeezed her eyes shut and whimpered into Trent's hand, the fight draining from her body.

She felt him sweep her up into his arms and Laney opened her eyes to a homely motel room. It was incredibly outdated, but seemed clean. The fading light blue wallpaper was starting to peel off. The porcelain sink was stained with a permanent brown ring after years of a leaky faucet; the drip, drip, drip the only sound filling the space around them.

Trent carried Laney over to a slender door, setting her on her feet in front of it. He opened it, revealing a tiny empty closet.

"Misbehaving little girls get their time-out in there. With no light, and no teddy bears to hold on tight to," he threatened quietly.

Laney stumbled back, feeling weak with panic. No way was she going to go into that closet. She would do anything to stay out of that dark, small space with nowhere to escape. Her throat closed up in despair as hot tears spilled down her cheeks. Choosing the lesser of the two evils, she spun around to cling to Trent, sobbing into his chest.

"I'll be good. I'll be good," she pleaded feebly.

Solid arms wrapped around her and pulled her close, as Trent's lips feathered over her temple in tiny kisses. His hands ran tender strokes up and down her back.

"That's my good girl," he remarked, as if he was proud of her. Fishing a key from his pocket, Trent unlocked the padlocks hanging from the cuffs and released her wrists.

Stepping towards the bathroom, Trent gently pulled Laney with him. He jerked open a yellowed and dingy shower curtain and turned the faucet. Water burst out in haphazard spurts from the shower head, as if it couldn't decide whether to stay on or off. Laney's teary eyes snapped to attention when she felt Trent's fingers play along the top of her leggings and hook under the seam, making to undress her.

"We can't shower in our clothes baby girl," he smirked.

Gathering the fabric of her sweater, he slowly lifted it up. Laney reluctantly raised her arms as he pulled the sweater off. A simple white lace camisole was revealed in its wake, modestly cupping rounded breasts; large enough to fill a man's hands with soft and creamy skin. Her dusky nipples puckered under the delicate lace, pushing the cloth out slightly. Trent's eyes roved over her as he hummed his approval.

She kept thinking of that closet...the constricting space...that horrible sense of not being able to breathe. She could almost feel the heaviness of the walls pushing in on her, strangling her.

Be a good girl. Be a good girl. Be a good girl.

Trent was kneeling in front of her, his hands caressing her thighs as he tugged her leggings down. He slipped off her shoes, and pulled the leggings down to her ankles. Laney grabbed onto the towel rack to support her trembling body.

"Step out princess."

Trent nodded towards the bunched up fabric at her feet and Laney stepped back, warily ridding herself of her pants.

Looking up into Laney's eyes, Trent's faced softened. His black hair was trimmed into a stylish shag, a little longer on the top with faded sides. It had become somewhat disheveled, and the stray pieces hanging over his forehead only served to make him more handsome. His angular jaw was strong and defined with a shadow of stubble growing in. Soft lips were slightly parted as he looked up at her with what seemed like wonder. Kneeling in front of her the way he was, Laney had the sick thought that it could have looked like he was proposing to her.

"Do you still need to go to the bathroom sweetheart? Let's get that done before we shower," Trent asked as he rose to his full height. He began to undress himself, reaching a hand behind his neck and dragging his shirt off over his head. Laney watched as his muscled stomach and chest were revealed. She wavered when he began to unbuckle his belt, falling backwards.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy now baby girl."

He rushed in to catch her and held her tightly against his body. The heat from his naked chest enveloped her as his skin brushed across her sensitive nipples. An involuntary gasp left her mouth.

Tears welled up in her eyes in anger; she was angry with herself. This man took her from her home at knifepoint. He bound and gagged her. She had no idea where they were, or where they were going. She was standing there in a drab motel bathroom nearly naked with an obsessive man that she knew nothing about. Yet, in his embrace, even for just a fraction of a second, Laney felt comforted. Maybe she was just as sick as he was.

Shrouded in her own negative self-talk, Laney noticed too late that Trent had pulled her panties down, and was again kneeling in front of her with his fingers wrapped around her ankles.

"Go pee baby," he softly coaxed.

Laney plopped down onto the toilet, if only as a means to hide herself. She blushed furiously as her hands attempted to cover her privates.

Trent smirked, his face alive with boyish charm. A deep chuckle sounded from his chest while he peeled off her cotton socks and removed her panties from around her ankles, leaving her in just the camisole.

Laney's overlapped palms pushed in against the apex of her thighs and she timidly looked at Trent, while he remained kneeling at eye level.

"I can't pee in front of you," she objected with a nervous whisper.

"I'm not leaving, Angel." Trent's fingers found their way around her ankles again, and he squeezed the slender bones tenderly. His eyes shone with mirth.

The sick bastard.

Several tense moments passed where they merely stared at each other. Steam began to blossom around them as the air became heavy with humidity. Finally, the soft sounds of urine hitting the water broke the tension. Laney hung her head in embarrassment.

A gentle grasp on Laney's chin forced her to look up.

"Don't be ashamed baby girl. I love that you are so vulnerable with me."

Laney inwardly scoffed. As if I have a choice.

Trent moved to finish with unbuckling his belt while toeing off his shoes, and then he swiftly pulled down his pants and boxers in one fell swoop. A generous erection proudly stood out, and Trent showed no qualms of its display; even as he lifted one foot and then the other to take off his socks.

Turning her head, Laney looked away in bashful modesty. She wasn't completely naïve. She had seen naked men before, in movies. But never one in person, and never their whole body. Embarrassment and shame flushed her skin a ruddy pink as her lips quivered with unshed tears. She knew what was coming, the thought stirring up nausea within her belly. This was not how she imagined her first time to be. In her most private dreams, her innocence would be given to a fairy tale of man. One who opened doors and pulled out chairs. A man who would love her so deeply and care for her so tenderly. Someone who would leave random love notes around the house, or a single red rose on her pillow. A romantic through and through. A man who would view her virginity as the ultimate gift to be bestowed upon, and who would receive that gift with the utmost respect. Instead, it would be taken from her in a dreary motel bathroom. A fat tear collected on the edge of her bottom eyelash and then dived down, as Laney stared unseeing into the cracked bathroom tile.

******************

Trent observed Laney's beautiful face as a tear marked its track down her cheek. Her tiny body sat diminutively on the toilet seat while she stared into nothing. She was starting to break. His heart soared with the possibilities. The sooner she accepted that this was her life now, the better it would be for the both of them.

His cock pulsed with need, and Trent had to reign it in just a bit. He had plans for his little pixie, but they did not include rape. This gorgeous angel was meant to be worshipped.

"Stand up sweetness," Trent said as he spanned her hips with his fingers. Lifting gently, he pulled her up against him and wrapped a hand over the back of her slender neck. His lips hovered over hers, and he breathed in her heady scent.

"You are so beautiful. I plan on telling you that every day baby," he purred. Then he placed his mouth on hers and kissed her properly. Laney's body remained rigid in his arms, causing Trent to smile against her lips.

So stoic.

Trent continued to give slow, sensual kisses to Laney's lips as his hand at her neck moved up into her thick hair, tugging at the ponytail and releasing the mahogany waves. The thick locks fell down her back, just teasing the small of her waist. Trent groaned with barely constrained desire. He had no idea that her hair was that long. He was in fucking heaven.

White hot hunger coursed through his veins. Plunging both hands into her silky hair, Trent became unleashed. Laney's lips opened in a wordless gasp and he took advantage, pushing his tongue into her mouth and making love to it. He bent her body backwards with hedonistic passion causing Laney to grasp at his wrists to keep from falling.

He glorified himself in her, delighting in her taste. Fucking Christ, her taste.

Suddenly, he felt it; Laney's first act of real surrender. She kissed him back. It was tentative, but he felt her tongue shyly caress his and her body seemed to give just a little into his embrace.

He hummed his approval into her mouth. "Yes baby girl. Just like that."

12