He Likes My Ass Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom's gone overnight, in fact she won't be home until Monday. C-mere little girl."

After unsnapping and unzipping my tiny shorts I shimmied my hips to help him get them past my juicy ass. Standing in a pair of red ladybug boy shorts he kissed the mons through the fabric while on his knees, pulled the gusset aside and licked my swollen vulva. Dropping my panties onto the deck he stood, bent and scooped me up.

"Stan, what are you doing? I'm too heavy for you."

"Little girl you are determined to get your ass spanked aren't you. I think I know how much I can lift."

Laying me on the soft cool grass with darkness enveloping us he raised up and kissed me. A slow deep kiss, pulling back staring into my eyes, then kissing me again. He was softly playing with my breasts, 38DD is not huge by any means, but they are certainly a nice hand full. As he sucked a nipple, I asked him.

"Would you really spank me Stan?"

Without another moment passing by he flipped me and slapped my wiggly jiggly ass three times. I was more surprised than anything and instantly wanted to do nothing more than be cradled in his arms, then fucked hard. Turning into him wrapping my arms around his neck I whispered.

"When we're like this can I call you daddy? I'll be your naughty girl in need of being punished. Something like a few spanks and then a hard pounding of my pussy with your rod of correction. Can we do that daddy?"

He didn't say a word, he laid me on the grass and slowly moved between my legs, which I opened in anticipation of a solid fuck, the first in weeks. To my amazement his head dipped and he put his face directly into my hair pie, as I said before, I don't shave, the hair is long and silky but doesn't cover everything, my mound is well covered but not much else. I have a few hairs along the labia which at times drift over my vulva, I always seem to have one or two in my panties by days end so they must grow rapidly.

I heard him inhale deeply through his nostrils, looking up he smiled.

"I knew you'd smell intoxicating I can only imagine how sweet you taste."

He slowly moved into my crotch, his face a half inch from my body, my hands were in his hair playing and stroking like you would a small child when I heard him whisper.

"Push into me Karen, lift that pussy to my mouth."

I did as he asked and instantly felt a bolt of passion shoot through my body as his tongue split the few hairs guarding my vulva, I felt that lovely tongue slithering into the folds of my love garden. My vulva were thick, swollen, and engorged with blood coursing through the nether region of my body. As I watched him lick it seemed as though the lips of my pussy looked like Mick Jaggers on steroids, they had eagerly opened to allow Stan access to the inner petals of my delicate flower. Finding my clit, he quickly determined my special spot was at the lower right edge along the top of the vaginal opening.

His concentration on that spot had my hips off the grass and pushed into his face as I moaned loudly, hips bucking up and down, nothing between my ass and the grass but air. It fled as quickly as it had arrived with my ass dropping back to earth. I looked down to see Stan smiling at me, girl cum dripping off his beard, all around his mouth and across his nose. My God how much had I cum anyway? I wanted him to come up by me, he stood, walked to the back door hose bib, rinsed his face and returned with a large towel to put under me.

Grabbing the blanket off the swing he flopped it out then lay down watching me crawl to him. He told me he was a tit man in the park, it was time to test that theory, on my hands and knees with my arms and legs straddling his torso I lowered a breast to his mouth. As his hands went to touch I playfully slapped them.

"Un,uh, no hands, only lips. Be a good boy and show mama how much you like my nipples."

With his arms at his sides I lowered my right nipple into his mouth, he kissed and swirled his tongue around until it began to stiffen, I was surprised by how quickly and how deeply he sucked that nipple into his mouth.

"MMM, baby, baby, softer daddy, you're hurting me."

He lessened the sucking pressure then let the nipple go, indicating with his eyes he wanted the other nipple, which I eagerly provided, only this time he wasn't about to leave his hands by his side. They were working my breasts, squeezing, caressing, flattening them against my chest and letting them fall, nipples pointed down behind a large mound of cone shaped flesh. I thought we were going to get to the screwing part of the evening until he told me to sit on his chest, as he scooted down my knees went over his shoulders before I figured out the direction we were going.

"No Stan, you already ate me, let me suck on you for a while before you put it in me. Stan I need it inside me."

With his hands on my hips he pulled me down as he asked. "What exactly do you need where?"

I was speechless as his tongue split the swollen labia with one stiff lick from bottom to top, stopping at the clit, sucking it in as my hips bucked. I was thinking this guy can eat pussy like a champ when he stopped. Looking down at him with utter disappointment he said.

"Tell me what you want naughty girl, tell me exactly what you want, because what you tell me is what you'll get."

"OOooo daddy, after you take me over the edge again I'm going to slide down your body stopping when I feel your cock touch my hungry little pussy. When I push back you're going to push forward driving your big hard cock inside my starving cunt. I'm going to ride you hard until you squirt all that thick warm baby juice deep inside me. After we rest a few minutes I'm going to suck you hard, you're going to mount me from behind and fuck me like an animal, but you can't cum like that, you're going to turn me over so we can watch each other cum together. Is that explicit enough daddy?"

His answer was to go after my pussy again bringing me to a moaning climax slumped over the top of him. I caught me breath and began sliding down his body until my thick juice covered vulva touched the tip of his cock. It didn't need to be guided, it was as though his dick had sniffed out the opening of my pussy and split the lips as he entered me. I continued pushing back as he arched his pelvis toward me, when my warm soft labia touched his groin we both shuddered. I was in all the way, I felt victorious.

Leaning forward to put a tit in his mouth I began to ride and grind on his cock. Up, down, back, forth, wiggling at times to penetrate further, feeling it fill me completely. Pulling the nipple from his mouth I sat up straight staring at him, that massive chest covered in a forest of hair flowing down in a thin trickle to his abdomen. It seemed to grow directly into my brown pubic hair. He reached for my hips, held me tight and began to pump up into me.

"Oh daddy, it's so good baby, soooo good. Fill my pussy with your cock baby, shoot that baby batter into my vagina, I want to feel it splash against my cervix. Fill me Stanley, make me yours, yours is the only cock to ever be in me again. I love you so."

He stopped pumping as I came, he was close, I knew it was his way of not cumming. As I caught my breath I felt myself being maneuvered onto my hands and knees, placing himself behind me he entered my vagina stroking slowly, at the same time pushing my chest down softly, when my chest was on the blanket he pushed on my lower back whispering.

"Pussy up baby, open as wide as you can, I need all of you."

As my lower back arched my cunt came directly in line with his massive pole, his body slammed into mine with enough force he was pushing me off the blanket before he stopped, withdrew his cock and turned me on my back. Hovering above me he took my ankles lifting my legs up and open wide.

"Give it to me Stan. Make love to me, make my pussy yours, mark me, own me Stan. I love ankles on shoulders."

He smiled and pushed my legs up further until my ankles were indeed on his shoulders. His strokes were long, deep and tender. No more rutting and fucking at this point, simply a loving slow fuck while looking into the other's eyes. I was the first, my body shook, my hips tried to jump but were pinned by his weight, as he released my leg's I pushed up into him as hard as I could.

"Cum with me daddy, fill my pussy with your cum. I feel you getting bigger and starting to swell, you're gonna cum in me aren't you lover. That's right, push hard baby, Oh God, give it to me Stan."

His body slammed into mine and held tight for what seemed like hours when in reality it was minutes. I felt every spurt of semen as it left his dick and splashed against my cervix. I smiled as I thought of a future night when his little soldiers would battle their way through the cervix, find an egg and impregnate it.

When I looked up, I couldn't tell if he was in ecstasy or agony, his face was all scrunched up and looked as though he was in pain. His mouth was hanging open with drool falling from his lips, his breathing was hard, it sounded as though he couldn't get enough air. Then his eyes opened, looking deep into mine he smiled and closed his mouth.

"Oh fuck Karen, I came so hard it almost hurt. I couldn't believe how much I came, your pussy sucked me dry."

Pulling him down we kissed laying in our puddle of cum, I was purring and whimpering little girl sounds as he felt me up again. Telling me he couldn't leave my tits alone I pushed him back enough to move him to the side where he plopped onto the blanket next to me. I loved having him on top of me, but I was reaching the point where I couldn't breathe right.

He was so sweet, "Sorry babe. I should have gotten off sooner."

He covered my body with the oversize towel and told me to stay put. When he returned, he pulled me up and then picked me up, I began to say something when I felt his hand softly slap my ass, as if to say be quiet. Inside he carried me to the bathroom with a huge walk-in shower and oversized tub. He had started filling the tub before he came to get me, lowering me into the bubble bath he turned the water off, knelt beside the tub, grabbed a washcloth and proceeded to wash my body. Those huge loving hands traveled through every crease, crevice, and fold of my body, using gentle force while at the same time caressing me to the point of being amorous all over again. Looking at him I asked if he was going to join me.

"Nah, I'm gonna add some more hot water for you to relax in and I'm gonna jump in the shower. I'll be done in no time. You relax and I'll carry you to the bed soon enough."

As he leaned down to kiss me his hand slipped beneath the water and tenderly cupped my breast, I'd had my breasts grabbed, squeezed and man handled but I'd never had my breasts adored like this man. He lifted it slightly, gave it a soft squeeze then pulled back.

"I love your tits almost as much as I like your ass. Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

I had apparently dozed in the comfort of the hot soothing water for the next thing I knew he was lifting me from the tub, water dripping all over the tile floor, setting me on a chair and starting to dry my body, taking extra time to make sure my breasts and pussy area were completely dry. He asked if I'd like him to brush my hair. Hell yes I'd like that, I looked at him and cooed.

"I would absolutely love that, the hairbrush is in the side pocket of my overnight bag, bring both."

I used two different sizes, one to get the snarls out and the other to finish with. I couldn't remember having my hair brushed since I was a little girl, it gave me goose bumps and made me wet in the right place. He was so going to get fucked after all this attention, I'd never known anything like this prior. As he finished he kissed me, this time teasing me with his tongue, when I sucked his into my mouth as deep as I could he snapped back with a smile.

"I was hoping you'd do the same thing to my dick before the night is through."

With my hands on his face I purred, "Oh baby, I'll not only suck you half way down my throat but my hungry horny pussy is going to drain your balls before morning. Shall we get the festivities started? Sit on the bed with your back against the headboard and your legs spread, it's time for mama to suck daddy's gorgeous cock."

I maneuvered between his legs with my mouth directly over his very impressive cock, which stood solid and had precum forming without me even touching it. When I licked the fluid off the tip of his dick he moaned softly, wove his fingers through my hair and gently lowered my mouth onto his throbbing shaft. I'd had guys force fuck my face before and it had been extremely unpleasant, somehow, I didn't sense he would do that as I relinquished my control over his cock. He pulled my face in and out in a slow tender manner, when I went to grab the shaft he stopped.

"No hands other than to hold me in place, I don't want a hand job, I want a no hands blow job."

Talk about excited encouragement, I slid my hands behind and onto his buns pulling him into my mouth, then lifting my head only to do the same repeatedly. I had a good rhythm going when he again began fucking my mouth, it felt so erotic to have him hold my head in place while he pushed in and out of me. Not too deep or making me gag, probably four and a half to five inches of his cock was pulsating inside my mouth awaiting the explosion I so eagerly worked toward.

I felt his cock begin to swell and it seemed to grow longer as his body tensed, with his legs straight out, his hands scrunching my hair without pulling my head down his hips raised and I felt the sperm making it's way to the tip of his dick. I slid back, locked my lips around the head and swallowed for all I was worth. Each spurt was strong, I had to gulp quickly to keep up, I was determined not to waste a drop of that precious baby juice. As the spurts dwindled to spasms and dribbles, I lowered my head onto the shaft, he was softening enough that I was able to engulf the entirety of his wonderful cock.

I sucked softly and used my tongue to bathe his well used appendage until he pulled me off cradling my head in his hands and pulling for me to rise. His head was back, mouth agape, eyes shut tightly and breathing raggedly as he pulled me to his lips. No guy had ever kissed me after blowing a load down my throat. In my mind I was debating whether he was kinky or simply the sweetest man I'd ever met, I settled on the sweetest man. He held me close for at least three minutes before he whispered, "hands and knees."

"Are you ready to go so soon Stan? I love it if you are, but I can wait if you need to,"

He moved me across his lap and gave me four good swats, nothing hard enough to cause pain, certainly hard enough to knock the cobwebs loose.

"Hands and knees Karen. How many times must I spank you before you learn to do as I say. Honey I don't need debate, what I need is you to do as I tell you in bed. Now, extend your arms so I can watch your tits swing in the dresser mirror and push that delectable ass in the air, I'm gonna flat foot fuck you until you scream."

And fuck me he did, how he maintained that position for over five minutes I'll never figure out, he rammed into my wet sloppy love hole again and again and again, bringing me to three shaking orgasms before I felt him begin to swell and throb. His body slamming into my ass was making little ass waves that I smiled about as I watched in the mirror, my tits were swinging in rhythm with his strokes, slapping against my chest occasionally.

"Cum in my pussy Stan. Drill me and dump your load inside me baby, please cum in my pussy."

He began to moan loudly, then a yell and his body slammed as tight to my crotch as humanly possible, cock throbbing, spitting cum all over my vagina, coating the walls and completely filling the void. My vaginal walls were contracting as they pulsated and sucked him dry, each time I squeezed my Kegels he grunted and pushed tight to my ass. As out of breath as we both were he had the energy to slowly lower himself and gently push me forward onto my tummy. Sitting on his haunches with a long string of cum juice dangling between his cock and my pussy he sighed.

"Oh my God Karen, I love your ass, that has to be the best flat foot fuck I've ever had, baby, I thoroughly enjoy your body."

Lying on my side with my leg elevated and my foot rubbing back and forth across his hairy muscle bound chest I said as seductively as I knew how.

"You can have all the pussy you want hon, it belongs to you and only you. You make me cum so hard, no one has ever treated me with so much love, I can't get enough of you in every way imaginable."

"Karen, I'd love to go again, but I need to rest and replenish my arsenal, you've used me up girl. I'll be ready to rock your world in the morning though."

Being a true gentleman, he got a warm washcloth and cleaned the mess between my legs before I got up to try and push some of that huge load of cum out of me or I'd be dripping all night. Walking back in the room he was sitting on the bed with a pair of my clean panties in his hands, I gave him the WTF look which made him smile.

"Thought you might need some help getting these panties on and then adjusting them along the leg openings."

My hands were on his shoulders as I lifted my right leg to start the process. "You thought that did you?"

I was giggling and snickering as he pulled them over the other foot and began to slide them up my legs. He took his sweet time moving them up, not allowing me to help, when my panties were close to my pussy he leaned in, kissed my mound through the hair, slipped that long tongue under my clit hood, licked and made me jump. That followed with a final tug up over my ass and snug across the front, where he smoothed them and continually slid his fingers inside the leg openings grazing over my mons and pulling the hair softly.

With a grin on his face he sat back like the kid who'd just won a Kewpie Doll at the county fair. I pulled and adjusted until they fit me correctly, moved his mouth to my nipples and let him treat me to a nipple orgasm. I pulled back trying to catch my breath as I felt him dropping my nightie over my shoulders. We lay together in a clutch as we drifted off to sleep. I woke when I felt the bed move, looking I watched his muscular ass walk toward the bathroom, listened to urine hit the water, the washing of hands and the plodding of his feet back to bed. I was horny as hell for this wonderful man.

"Honey, could you fuck me once more, please? It's been four hours, I promise I'll let you sleep after that."

Where that man found the energy I don't know, but I loved the slow grind as we made our way to a mutual orgasm, I started convulsing and shaking a few seconds before he filled my pussy to capacity yet one more time. We didn't clean up, exhaustion set in and captivated our bodies. As sunlight made its way through his bedroom window's I woke with him inside me, slowly, softly sliding his love rod in and out of my hairy beaver, what a sensation, another new experience for me. When I told him I could get used to waking like that everyday he laughed.

"I suppose you could, my dick would fall off in a month or so, then what would you do?"

"I'd go without, remember, your cock and only your cock goes inside me anymore. I'm yours Stan, we own each other."

Saturday was grocery shopping and an evening of oral which led to a late night shag on the patio lounge chair. Before you ask, yes, we destroyed the dang thing. Stan said he'd replace it with one of those wooden Adirondack chairs, there'd be no more chairs breaking under us as we pleasured one another. Sunday was laundry, including the few items I had in my overnight bag. When Stan asked why I'd brought an overnight bag to begin with I think my answer surprised him.