He Lives with his Mother

Story Info
And he's a little bitch.
1.3k words
3.81
27.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he's a little bitch. The kind you'd expect that never learned independence and the consequences of risks or failures. Self-righteous and sacrificial about it too, he defended living with his mother as her needing his support and care, that she couldn't live alone. He was always making bullshit excuses for himself that everybody could see through. Again, he's a little bitch, and a bad liar.

I hate working with him. Today is just another example of how painful suffering his insolence can be. His mother, not feeling well, needed to be taken to the clinic and of course only he could help. Not only did I have to cover his shift at the office, some urgent documents requiring his signature arrived today and needed to be mailed out before the evening, so the boss asked me to drop by his place, wait for him, and get his autograph.

I pushed back on the boss, it's cold and raining outside and I wasn't about to stand and wait in this shit. The little bitch keeps a spare key at the office, because not surprisingly, this isn't the first time he's had work delivered to him at home. The boss gave me the key and I promised not to go further into the house than the entrance way.

The house was near and it barely rained, thankfully, but I spent the whole walk fuming about how hard I was going to slap him in the face when I saw him. It wouldn't have been the first time. I could have got in real trouble at work the first time I slapped him, but thankfully it was in front of a couple other coworkers that were friends with us both and persuaded him to let it go.

The thing about this bitch... I enjoy getting rough with the girls, making them mine and submissive. I like having full control over them and have some pretty crazy fantasies about the things I'd want to have them endure. I've always wanted to fuck someone in front of their partner too, while he watched, and really humiliate the guy.

I don't know what it was about this little bitch, but sometimes I'd have those thoughts about him and taking it too far. Doing all sorts of mean and nasty things to him. I never really have thoughts like this with anyone else, but this little bitch, I want to cum and piss on his face daily.

Unfortunately he's too much of a pussy to ever be with a girl that I could take in front of him. It makes me laugh thinking that'd be the easy part, taking his girl from him, but him having a girl in the first place is the hard part.

When I got to his house, I unlocked the front door and let myself in. The TV was on, loud too. I thought that was strange, but stranger still, I heard sounds from the other side of the house. At first I thought there was construction going on outside, maybe there was dirt being pounded down, but I realized it was coming from inside the house.

The little bitch must've been home, I bet his mother was never sick to begin with. Whatever, at least this would be quick, I could give him his shit and leave. I made my way down the hall and passed what had to have been his bedroom, but it was empty and I realized the sounds were coming from another room. It had to have been his mother's bedroom. The master bedroom.

I approached slowly. I don't know why but something inside me told me to be careful and not get caught. Key or not, I was trespassing.

As I came closer, I was able to see through the partly opened door, and could see the old lady in her dresser's mirror. I couldn't make out what she was doing, but it looked strenuous. Her torso just kept quickly moving back and forward quickly. I could only see her from the waist up, she was in a bra. One of those large, beige old lady bras. She had decent enough tits, and the bra was doing a lot to fight the sagging. Still saggy though. The way she was moving, her tits kept bouncing and despite her age I still thought it was pretty hot.

I've done enough fucking to know the sounds of fucking, and I would have sworn she was fucking otherwise, but what was she doing? She was upright on her knees on the bed and the body just doesn't move like that when you're getting fucked that way. Still though, the look on her face... Her head was arched back slightly, eyes closed, mouth slightly ajar open, in not quite a smile but almost at peace, even though she looked like a miserable bitch.

I slowly made my way closer. Now I could clearly hear the repetitive smacking that only comes with a pelvis hitting an ass - someone was getting fucked in there!

I was close enough now that I could see her directly and on her bed, her large ass covered by an even larger pair of beige old lady panties. And something else, some black string or something around her waist that went down her ass-line like a thong.

I moved closer, now in the doorway and could see the whole scene that almost made me cry out in laughter and delight to see. There he was. The little bitch. On his hand and knees in front of her, as her privates kept thrusting into his bent over rear end. I could even see what was really happening, they weren't dry humping or anything like that. She had a dildo strapped on and it was up inside his asshole.

The little bitch was getting fucked up the ass by his mom with a strap-on. I must have got there just in time because she started speeding up and fucking him real hard, I hadn't heard him before but I could hear him whimpering now.

"Mommy," he quietly wheezed out, "too hard."

"Shh!" she sharply replied and kept fucking him hard. She paused momentarily, only to reposition herself, lifting one leg off the knee onto the foot and resumed fucking him hard. She was able to really fuck him good now because the smacking sounds I heard before were deafening and he actually started crying out loud.

"Ma! Mom! Fuck! Slow down!"

She started getting verbal and making growling sounds.

"You tell me if you cum." She yelled.

"I am! Mommy, ow, mommy I'm cumming." He squealed.

He pulled away from her and lay down on his belly, but she moved with him and lay straight on top of him like a pencil. Now she was fucking him fast in short thrusting movements.

"M... Mom. I already came."

"Shh!" She sharply replied again. This time she moved her hand over his mouth and shut him up properly.

As fast as she was already fucking him, she seemed to speed up and started yelling out, all "ahh's" and "uhrr's". I've never heard a woman make those sounds, maybe it was just because she was old, but it reminded me of the sounds someone makes when they've broken an arm or a leg.

She stopped moving and just lay there on top of him. I could see her beige granny panties darken around her crotch, she must've cum. I'm not sure how long I was standing there watching them, all of us silent and still.

"Mommy," finally he squeaked out from beneath her, "you know I don't like having it inside me after I cum."

"I know sweetie," she told him gently, "and you know how much I like it."

"But ma, you kept going, and so hard after I came." He was crying now.

"Oh pumpkin, it was good. What does mommy always tell you? Stop being a little bitch."

I guess he's heard that from literally everyone his whole life. I looked down and realized my cell phone was out. I had instinctively been videotaping the whole thing unknowingly. I smiled. I wasn't certain if I'd be able to fuck his mom in front of him, but I was certain I'd be able to cum and piss on his face daily.