He Loved Her But...

Story Info
He loved her but something just didn't add up.
6.7k words
4.19
93.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Hi, Literotica Readers. Before you rant I know this story could go into several categories but the main character was married and wanted to be again so I left it in LW.

He Loved Her But Something Didn't Add Up

Chapter 1

I'm in love. She doesn't know it and most likely never will. You see I'm a nobody and she is every man's dream woman. I'm a security officer in a medium sized hospital. I get to see and admire her from a distance every every day. Some days she's in scrubs, other days she's in business attire, pencil skirt, blouse, jacket, hosiery and heels. When we have occasion to be in proximity to each other, my position requires that I be professional and cordial.

A little history seems to be in order at this point. I'm Rob Porter. I was married for eighteen years. My wife was killed in a traffic accident with a commercial vehicle some six years ago. Between her life insurance and the settlement from the trucking company, I became a millionaire. At the time, I was a State Police Criminal Investigator and had been for twenty-one years. After her death, I lost all interest in law enforcement and retired at forty-six years old. I didn't draw much in the way of a pension because of my young age at the time but with the income from the accident, I didn't need it.

So, after about eight or nine months of grieving and feeling sorry for myself, I woke up and decided it was time to get on with my life. I wanted to feel needed and be around people again. I felt going back to work in some capacity was the medicine I needed. With my law enforcement background, I applied and was hired as a private security officer for one of the local hospitals. I got to know a lot of nice medical professionals and found that some nurses are beasts in bed. Don't get me wrong, I am not in anyway calling nurses sluts or anything like that but they are women with needs just like guys and some are more needy than others. I loved their companionship but was not looking to get married again right away. These ladies fit the bill to a tee, no strings company and multiple orgasms.

I did find myself in an ongoing relationship with the Emergency Room manager for awhile which could have got us both fired but she was insatiable. Tiffany is divorced and recently lost a lot of weight. What was once an attractive lady inside is now a very attractive lady inside and out. Trim waist and legs with breasts that begged for attention.

It all started one day when she came to my office as employees with an issue often do and closed the door.

I said, "Hi, Tiff. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit to my humble corner? How may I help you?"

"Rob, I want you. I've wanted you since the day you started here. I get wet just thinking about you between my legs."

"OKay, Tiffany. What's the joke? It's not like I'm Justin Timberlake or some hot stud. I'm just Rob, the Security Officer so what do you really want?"

She walked over to my desk where I was sitting in my chair. She went to her knees, unbuckled my duty belt, unzipped my pants and fished out Little Rob who was rapidly swelling from the instant attention from a hot lady. She immediately swallowed him, licking and sucking on my now engorged glans.

"Tiffany, Oh My God, Baby?"

"Shut up and enjoy, Rob."

"Yes, Nurse. Anything you say."

It was a good thing my office door locks and can only be opened with a keypad code.

"Tiff, I'm close, Honey."

She pulled her lips off of me and leaned back on my desk. Since this is a meeting day for her she was bare legged, dressed in a nice dress and heels. She sat on the edge of my desk and dropped her heels off her feet onto the floor. She raised her dress and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side.

She extender her leg and caressed my face with her bare toes and said, "Put your cock in me, Rob. I want you inside me. Fuck me, Baby."

Who am I to turn down a hot, wet pussy staring me in the face. I was already close so I knew I wouldn't last long. A quickie it would be. I never knew who might come knocking on my door.

I pushed the head of my penis into her wet entrance. She gasped out loud and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh! Tiffany."

I entered her to the hilt as she put her own hand over her mouth to mute her moans of pleasure. Just as I nudged her cervix, her body shuddered and her head tilted back with her long blonde hair hanging free. She was cumming so hard that her toes curled against my cheek.

I whispered, "I'm gonna cum, Tiff. I can't hold it any longer."

"IN ME, ROB. Cum in me! It's ok. I'm on the pill."

I flooded her insides with stream after stream of pearly white semen.

As I dribbled the last drops inside her, she said, "Stay in me for a minute, Rob. You feel so damn good inside me. I feel the heat of your cum spreading through me."

I finally pulled out wiping the last white drop on her labia. Then I stretched the crotch of her panties back over her vulva.

She sat up and said, "Wow, Rob. It was everything I imagined. I can't even think about what it would be like to have an all nighter with you. Jesus, I'll be carrying you inside me all day, sitting in a meeting feeling you ooze into my panties. What a turn on."

"Glad I could be of service, Ma'am."

She smoothed her dress, slipped her pretty toes back into her heels and walked out of my office. No one the wiser. I carry wipes in my bag so I got them and went to the rest room to clean her pussy juice off Little Rob and the twins.

So, yes, Tiffany and I did have some all nighters and neither of us was disappointed. She loved my cock and I loved the things she did with it. Sometimes we both slept like the dead for several hours until I would awake to her riding me cowgirl in the middle of the night. I squirted whatever cum I had left in her womb and passed out again.

Alas, it was not to last. We weren't in love but we were great Friends with Benefits as they say. She did fall in love with someone else who I guess serviced her needs for the immediate future.

She came by the office one day, kissed me, reached down and squeezed my penis though my pants and said, "Thanks for the good times, Rob. You are a magnificent lover but I've fallen in love. I can't be with you anymore. I'm am so going to miss this dick," as she squeezed.

Life went on. Tiffany and I stayed great friends even after she married the guy. Just not with the benefits any longer.

**************

As I said in the beginning, I'm in love but I'm am nowhere close to her league and smart enough to know it. The object of my secret affection is Jane Carter, Doctor Jane Carter, world renown thoracic surgeon. She's beautiful. I'm talking Miss Universe beautiful. Long raven hair to her shoulders. The bluest eyes I've ever seen and the body of a Goddess. She's a genius. She's written books on new procedures. She's perfected a procedure that makes invasive surgery into a patient's chest easier, safer and cheaper. All that and only thirty-eight years old.

I can only watch as she strolls through the hospital constantly looking down at her phone and texting. The fact that she's never ran into a wall or post, that I know of, is lost on me.

It was a Thursday, when the PBX operator paged for the Rapid Response Team (RRT) to the Physicians parking lot. Since I'm required to respond to these incidents which usually means some kind of injury, I ran to the parking lot. Being the first one to arrive, I saw it was Jane, I mean Dr. Carter. She was on the pavement holding her left leg.

"Jane, uh...Dr. Carter, are you ok?"

"Clumsy me, Officer. I was reading a text and stepped into a crack in the pavement with my heel. I rolled my ankle. From the pain and snap I heard, I'm afraid it's broken.

Her left knee was also bleeding.

The RRT team arrived with a wheel chair. They immobilized her leg and wheeled her into the ER. She hobbled on one foot as they placed her on the bed. I retrieved her information for my report and left the room.

I returned to the ER after she had returned from X Ray and heard the ER Doctor say, "Dr. Carter, you've broken two bones in your ankle. It's a simple fracture that I can reduce manually and then a cast for four to six weeks. I don't think surgery will be required."

I watched through the doorway as he administered some pain medication. He then took her foot in his hands.

Even with her ankle full of pain medicine, she still cried out in pain as he manipulated the bones back in place. I could see her pretty pedicured red polished toes as he gently placed it back on the pillow. They X Rayed it again and found the bones to be aligned again. They put her foot in a knee high cast and discharged her to go home. I figured a famous doctor like her had a million friends she could call to take her home. She was looking through her phone for someone to pick her up. Her office admin said she could take her home in about an hour.

I was due to go off duty right now so I said, "Dr. Carter, I would be honored to take you home and make sure you're settled in."

"Uh, ok, Officer, if it's not too much trouble."

"It's Rob, Dr. Carter. My name is Rob."

She winced in pain as she tried to balance herself on the crutches and bumped her leg.

**************

Jane was thinking as Rob driver her home, "This Security Officer is really nice and not bad looking either. What did he say his name was? Ron...no...Rob."

I said, "Rob, I hope this isn't too far out of your way. Your wife must be waiting dinner for you?"

"No wife, Dr. Carter. I'm a widower. No one but me to answer too."

I said, "I'm sorry. No significant others since your wife's passing?"

He said, "I date now and then. I'm kind of shy so it's not like I've got a harem waiting in line. How about you? Is there a Mr. Doctor Carter?"

I laughed and jerked my leg. I wailed as tears rolled down my cheeks from the sudden pain.

I said, "Jesus, that hurt so bad. Note to self. Don't jerk your leg. No, there's no Mr. Doctor Carter. My career hasn't allowed much time for a social life although I did have short love life during my internship. Didn't last though."

Rob said, "I'm sorry. I just knew someone as gorgeous as you would have guys standing in line to impress you. If there's no Mr. Doctor Carter, what's with the big diamond on the left ring finger?"

"Rob, I think my career and brain intimidate guys. Even my peers seem to be afraid of me. The ring was given to me by a dear friend years ago. It meant something then. Now I wear it to help fend off the hounds that would like to bed the good doctor. How about you, Rob? Do I intimidate you?"

"Dr. Carter, I know my place. I'm just a retired cop with a retirement gig here at the hospital to stay busy. It's hard to intimidate a guy who already is aware that he's not in your league and never will be. I was a cop for twenty plus years. I don't intimidate easily but I do know when I'm outclassed."

I said, "Rob, my name is Jane. Call me Jane."

"Okay, Jane but I'll have to call you Dr. Carter at the hospital. I have to maintain the appropriate decorum there if you know what I mean."

Again, I thought, "I like this guy...a lot. So down to earth and easy to talk to."

I worked though the pain and placed my casted foot on the front console beside him between the seats as I sat in the back seat of his Tahoe.

He looked down at my foot and said, "Such pretty toes, Jane."

"Thank you. I try to keep myself looking as good as my time allows. It's hard to keep my fingernails looking pretty with my surgical duties so I do my best to keep my toes perfect. I do love wearing sandals, heels and foot jewelry. I guess this foot is down for the count for awhile. Heels are what got me in trouble today."

As he pulled into my driveway, he reached over and gently brushed his fingers over my toes. It sent shivers through me. I've never felt such tenderness.

He took my bag and helped me steady my crutches. The pain was almost unbearable as my leg hung down.

"Rob, could I trouble you once more to pick up my pain meds from the pharmacy right down the street."

"Sure, Jane. Let me get you comfortable and I'll be glad to go get them."

I think Rob is in awe of my house. 8,000 square feet. 5 bedrooms, 5 baths, living area, huge kitchen and of course a pool. I don't know why I felt I needed this house with just me living in it. I guess I was looking toward the future.

"Rob, if you'll run onto the pharmacy, I think I can get undressed and comfortable."

I gave him my Platinum card and he said, "I'll be right back."

*************

When I returned, Jane was dressed in a long T-shirt that barely covered her lower body. She was laying on her bed with her foot propped on a couple of pillows with her eyes closed.

I brought her a glass of water and gave her a pain pill.

I said, "Jane, is there anything else I can do for you before I leave."

"Rob, do you have to go? Could you stay for a little while?"

"Jane, I'll stay as long as you like. It looks like I need to rebandage your knee. Blood has leaked though."

As he changed the dressing on my bloody knee, I said, "Rob? Do you feel anything different since we met this afternoon? Do you feel something pulling on your heart strings? Like when you touched my toes in the truck?"

I knew this was a battle I could not win so I thought it best not to let her know how much in love I was with her.

"How do you mean, Jane?"

"I dunno. I just thought maybe you felt something. I did when your fingers so gently brush my toes. It brought some emotions in me I've never felt before. I liked it."

I couldn't say what I wanted to say which was, "Baby, kissing those toes would only be the beginning. You would have my lip prints all over your body."

I kept quiet keeping my inner most feelings to myself. Knowing I had no chance with this woman.

We talked about life, work and a myriad of things until I saw her eyes close and soon she was softly snoring. I wrote my name and number on her mirror with her lipstick. It said, "Jane, if you need anything, I mean anything, CALL ME."

Chapter 2

After my wife died, I sold our house. Too many memories there. I had tears in my eyes constantly so I bought a little pier and beam two bedroom house for me. I didn't need anything more. I had plenty of money to buy anything I wanted but I just didn't need a big house.

I went home and thought about our conversation and went over what she had said regarding our feelings. Does she really feel something for me? She has no idea, I fell in love with her the first time I saw her.

The next day, I drove by Jane's house to check on her. There were a couple of high end cars in the drive way. I went ahead and stopped in anyway. When I walked in, a nurse in scrubs answered the door.

"Hi I'm, Rob, Security at the hospital. I just stopped by to check on Jane...uh...I mean, Dr. Carter."

Jane was standing in the room teetering on her crutches with her foot off the floor.

She said, "Hi, Rob. Mr. Thomas, The President of the hospital and his staff stopped my to check on me. Come on in."

I knew who Mr. Thomas was. He didn't care for us because we were a liability to the hospital. We don't bring in any revenue so we were just an unnecessary albatross around his neck when it came to the bottom line.

Mr. Thomas and some smarmy asshole with him both chimed in.

Thomas said, "Dr. Carter, isn't he the security officer at the hospital. Did he just have the gall to call you by your first name?"

"Listen, for future reference, Officer...Porter? Is it? You will address her as Dr. Carter when you talk to her which will be only when necessary. She is our prized, award winning surgeon and I don't want some low paid non medical employee embarrassing her. Are we clear?"

Jane stood there seething but no words came out.

I said, "I'm very sorry for embarrassing you, Dr. Carter. I won't bother you again. I hope you're feeling better. Excuse me."

As I walked out the door, the smarmy little asshole thought he needed to say something too.

He said, "Hey, You! I'm the Director of Nursing and I better not find you sniffing around .my nurses either. You understand me?"

I ignored him and kept walking toward my SUV. He chased me down thinking he was going to force himself on me and get a response. He put his hand on my shoulder trying to turn me around. Big mistake.

Faster than he could move it, I removed his hand from my shoulder and put his hand and fingers in a wrist lock. He was on his tiptoes.

I looked him in the eye and whispered so that just he and I could hear.

I whispered, "You slimy little Shit. You put your hands on me. That's a big No No. You ever lay a hand on me or speak to me with disrespect like that again, you will need the services of a good doctor. Do you feel me, Asshole?"

He didn't respond so. I tightened the wrist lock to where he was on his tippy toes.

"I didn't hear you, Mr...what the fuck is your name again? I don't think I caught it earlier."

In a really high voice, he said, "Roger...Roger Anderson."

I said, "Good. Mr. Anderson, I believe this conversation has come to an end. If you try to get me fired. That's ok because I will find you. Pussies like you are all talk and no walk." I released his fingers and drove away.

I saw Jane and Mr. Thomas watching us but they couldn't hear what was said.

It was about another hour before my phone was ringing. It was Jane. I just let it ring.

Three days later, a big black suburban drove in my driveway. I was on my days off. I hadn't heard anything from the hospital so I guess I was still employed. The vehicle looked like it was probably an Uber. The driver opened the door and I saw Jane being assisted out of the back seat. She got on her crutches and made her way to my door.

I opened the door and said, "Welcome, Dr. Carter. Welcome to my humble abode. How may I be of service?"

"Stop it, Rob. I came to apologize for the rude actions of Mr. Thomas and Mr. Anderson. That was not and is not acceptable in my home. May I come in?"

Sure, Dr. Carter. Mi casa, su casa. I'll get you a pillow for your foot. Please sit. Something to drink? I'm afraid beer or Diet Coke is all I have. No Cosmos or Martinis here. I'm sorry."

I returned with a pillow and moved my coffee table in reach of her leg. I rested her casted foot on the pillow.

"Rob, please... I'm so so sorry they treated you so horribly. It was totally uncalled for and I told Thomas that it was unacceptable in my home."

"Apology accepted, Dr. Carter. You will have no problem from me. Do you know if I still have a job? I was not nice to Mr. Anderson."

"So I heard. I don't know. I haven't spoken to them."

"Please don't go to bat for me. Don't soil your reputation on my account, Dr. Carter."

"Stop calling me Dr. Carter."

She was starting to cry and that would break my heart.

"Look, Jane, I got the message loud and clear. I'm not in your class or even in the same room as you. I won't be causing you any more problems. It will only end badly for me. I don't need it."

"Rob, are you saying you don't want me?"

I thought, "God, why did you say that. You don't know, My Love. Every atom in my body craves you."

"Jane, I can't be in your life. You are a famous person all over the world. You travel in circles most of us just dream about or see on TV. You heard Thomas label me. He's right. I'm just a low paid hospital security officer. Not worthy of your attention or even calling you by your first name. Thank you for allowing me the few moments we had. Now it's reality check time."

I helped her up on her crutches and opened the door for her. The Uber driver and I helped her back in the vehicle. The tears were flowing.

I whispered to her, "Another time, another place. I love you, Jane."

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12