He Made an Offer I Couldn't Refuse Pt. 05

Story Info
Things go way better than planned for Justine.
2.8k words
4.69
18.4k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

Justine's relationship with Daddy Ralph grows and with an assist from Daddy, she's coming out.

"Oh Ralph, she positively divine."

Ralph had me help him throw a cocktail party for his team and their candidate Mrs. Dagmyers. It was she that I was meeting for the first time.

I smiled at the older woman as she held my face in both her hands and complimented Daddy on his choice of partner. "She's so pretty and so well behaved. You've done wonders with her."

"Thanks, mother It was easy to train her. She was lost until I found her. Right baby."

"Yes Daddy," I said. "He so right Mrs. Dagmyers. He's always right, Ralph knows what's best for me."

"Such a polite girl too," she smiled once more.

I was, at first, hesitant to hostess this little soiree. Daddy had to convince me that it was time I came fully out of the closet. At least with his friends and colleagues. They all know his predilection for training sissies like me. The people who know about us respect him for his prowess at making me so compliant.

But for me to actually dress the part and play hostess was a far cry from me dressing for Daddy at night. But Daddy being who he is had a way of making me see things his way.

"Get my belt baby girl."

"Oh, please Daddy no. Not that. I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want," I pleaded to deaf ears.

Receiving no reply, I did as I was told.

I was already crying when I handed him his belt. "Please no Daddy," I whimpered still pleading.

"Lose the robe bitch."

I took my robe off and placed it over the arm of a chair.

"Assume the position baby."

I lay over his lap and waited.

He caressed my ass through my panties while explaining why he simply could not excuse my behavior.

"Why do you make me do this to you baby? You know I hate to hurt you like this."

"I'm sorry Daddy. Really I am."

"Me too baby," he said just as the first of the many reminders I was to receive fell on my ass.

His belt landed on my bottom and thighs over and over as I squirmed and thrashed about. I knew better than to speak. Except for crying during my training, I was never to talk, plead, or beg him to stop.

Strange things can happen to a person when they're totally devoted to someone who so wants the best for them. I've put myself in Daddy's hands and in his care because he knows what's best for me. Just being in his world, in and of itself is an aphrodisiac to me. I welcome his guidance and strong hand to correct me when I'm found deficient in my behavior.

I find excitement as he enforces his will on me. He demands complete submission of me and I willingly give him the power to make any improvements in me where Daddy see me lacking.

This time was no different.

He held me by waist firmly as he continued to demonstrate his disapproval of my sass. And as bad as my ass hurt, my dick grew stiff from the pleasure I received during Daddy's deliberate administration of discipline. This wasn't the first time I got erect under his tutelage.

The first time he saw me get hard when he trained me, so enraged him that he tossed me off his lap onto the floor. Standing over my writhing body he whipped me until I actually came in my panties. The pain, sexual arousal, and orgasm blinded me. Fucked my brain out of commission.

When he was finished, I crawled to him. "Please, let me Daddy," I whimpered as I fumbled with his trousers. Finally getting them down around his ankles I sucked his cock as though my very life depended on it. I held his tight butt and forced my face down his thick shaft until my nose was in his nicely trimmed pubic bush.

I stayed like that breathing through my nose and swallowing to savor the intense feeling of being controlled by someone far superior to me.

Thus, it became routine for me to thank him with a hardy blow job after he took the time and effort to teach me right from wrong.

You might think me a bit masochistic. That would be incorrect. It's not the pain I relish. It's Daddy's unyielding administration of corrective action on my failing to be and act as he insists. It's his attention to detail where I'm concerned that makes him so much of a real man in my eyes.

And three nights before the cocktail party, his attention to detail was the same. After adjusting my attitude, Daddy let me swallow his cock as usual and hold him deep in my throat. I used the muscles in my esophagus by simply swallowing to fuck his cock until he pumped his load directly into my belly.

"Baby, you have to stop sassing me. I hate having to use my belt on that sexy ass. Look at it now. Welts on your bottom and thighs. Damn it Justine."

"I'm sorry I fucked up Daddy."

"I know you are baby but sometimes I think you do it on purpose as your way of having me get you off. Fucking little pervert."

We both had to chuckle at that. And he may be right. Who knows? It was just one more thing of many things I learned from Daddy. That was that my submission to a powerful man aroused me sexually.

"I bought you all the pretty things to wear for our guests and you give me a hard time?"

"I'm just embarrassed Daddy, that's all."

He had me explain how difficult it would be for me to come out in fully cross-dress attire for the first time.

"I understand baby, really, I do. But it has to happen sometime. And if they don't like you, fuck em. We won't like them either."

I know Daddy is right. He's taken me out of my old self and created the new me. He loves me and I love him. And I trust him implicitly.

Daddy has been gently guiding me into my new identity as his girl, Justine. We began with lingerie and some very nice jewelry. From there he's surprised me with a variety of women's wear. Some very uni-sex type that helped me get used to my wardrobe change. Other items of clothing screamed female.

Visits to the in-house salon to shape my growing hair and facials while wearing yoga pants and crop-tops eased me into my public role of being Ralph's girl. That was easy as the hotel staff had begun referring to me as ma'am and Miss on my second visit. Even the Latin housekeeping staff refer to me as Senorita Yustina and have complimented me on my lingerie they see in the bathroom drying on the shower curtain rod after I've hand washed them.

And so, it was with Daddy's help that I was able to prepare for the cocktail party.

My hair is fashioned in pageboy style and has been dyed black in sharp contrast to my pale white skin. The hotel salon sent up one of their finest make-up artists and she tastefully did my face, eyes, and lips.

For the occasion Daddy bought me a tasteful Navy-blue, one-piece, halter top pant suit with an open back from my neck to my waist. White, open toed, medium high heels completed my outfit.

Daddy recommended I wear a thong to eliminate panty lines.

When I saw myself in the mirror after dressing, I had to admit that Daddy's suggestions were spot on. I looked amazing, even if I say so myself.

I put my pearl earrings in and Daddy was pleased to see me wearing his gift. "Can you help me Daddy,? I said turning my back to him while holding the pearl necklace around my neck.

There was no grinding or cock grabbing this time. We had guests arriving at any moment. "Thank you," I said going out to the main living quarters of the suite and puttering with the flower arrangements.

The hotel had set up the bar and several hor d'oeuvres. Two men were setting up those refreshment centers as Daddy came into the room. He whistled seeing me fully en fem and puttering around like a concerned hostess. He put his arms around my waist and nibbled on my ear. Giggling I pulled away. "Stop Daddy, please. You're going to mess up my hair and make-up."

A sharp swat on my bottom sent me back to making final preparations.

Several of Daddy's co-workers and colleagues arrived before the Congresswoman made her grand entrance. Daddy introduced me around as his significant other which pleased me very much.

Her security stayed outside the door as the Congresswoman glided in, as though riding on air.

Daddy took my elbow and led me over to her introducing me as his girl.

"Come precious, let's get me a nice martini and you and me have a little talk, just us girls."

I followed Mrs. D as everyone called her to the bar and also ordered martinis. "2 please," I said to Fred the bartender.

"Yes ma'am," he said to both of us.

The Congresswoman had me follow her to the balcony. The night air was pleasantly warm for late September and the lights of the city twinkled below us.

We stood looking at the view for a minute or two before she began to speak.

"You're good for Ralph Justine. I can see the difference in him since he met you."

"You know him that well,?" I asked a bit surprised.

"What mother wouldn't know her own child,? she said with a smile. "He's always been precocious you know? He's more like me in most ways but takes after his father in a couple."

"Wow," I thought. "She's his mother. I wonder why didn't he tell me?"

"How so,?" I asked.

Mrs. D looked at me like she was studying me before answering my question. "Well, let's just say that I didn't catch him buggering the gardener. He said later that they were doing couples nude tandem push-ups."

We shared a laugh before she continued. "I know you're a tranny or whatever you all call yourselves these days. I have no problem with that. None at all. The thought of not having any grandchildren makes me sad though. Nothing against you Justine. Ralph just likes different things and I won't try to stand in the way of his happiness."

"If I may Madam Congresswoman, can I ask why yours and his last names are different?"

"My dear, please call me Nancy or Mrs. D like everyone else. The reason for the name alteration came about because Ralph didn't want me to be associated with his personal activities should they become public. He was looking out for my career in politics. It wasn't then and still isn't necessary but he insists. My Ralphie can be quite insistent as you probably already know."

The knowing little grin said she knows much about Ralph and me. "I hope he's not too hard on you."

"Daddy, oops, I mean Ralph treats me wonderfully Mrs. D. He's patient and caring. He does want what's best for me, even when I don't know what that is."

Mrs. D smiled and touched my arm. "Sweetie, you can refer to my Ralphie as Daddy. It's fine."

I hesitated a bit before going on. "You said he loves me. He's told me that. I want you to know that I love him too. Not like a friend or, well yes, a friend but he's more than that. I think I'm in love with him and that might pose a problem for you."

"How so?"

"Well, if it gets around that Ralph is your son and he's living with some freak like me well.."

We were both silent for a few minutes as Mrs. D considered what I said.

"Listen to me Justine. Stop your worrying. I'm fine and will be regardless whether Ralph's and your relationship becomes public or not. Girl, this is 2020. Time to get over the stigma and move on. I'm just happy that he's found someone like you and you're not a freak. I can tell you're smart, fun to be with. Someone who doesn't want his money, all of his time, and someone who looks after him."

"Thank you, Mrs., D."

"No Justine. Thank you for taking such great care of my baby and making him happy. Now let us join the others before they come searching for us."

Mrs. D hooked her elbow in mine and we strolled arm in arm back into the cocktail party.

Daddy saw us come in and with a worried look on his face came over to us. "Mother," he asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine Ralphie. Justine and I were just having a girl talk. She's wonderful and you better marry her before someone else snatches her away from you."

"Mother. you have no idea how worried I've been about how the two of you would get along and how happy I am to hear what you just said."

Turning to me with a half assed sort of silly grin, Ralph surprised everyone in our suite. "May I have your attention people. Please indulge me for a minute."

Then he dropped down to one knee and took something out of his jacket pocket. "Justine, baby, you've enriched my life more than words can say. I've never know the happiness I have with you. I don't want to see that end. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?" He was holding the now opened box with a 4-carat white emerald-cut diamond engagement ring.

My eyes welled up with tears of joy. Mrs. D used her hanky to make sure I didn't ruin my make-up. My heart felt like it was going to beat through my chest. People gathered and I realized I hadn't answered Daddy who was still kneeling and looking up at me expectantly.

"Oh Daddy, you know I will," I gushed.

Daddy stood, placed the ring on my trembling finger and we hugged and kissed as those around us applauded.

Daddy joined the cadre of men in their celebratory back slapping and toasting. The ladies gathered around me excitedly, all talking at the same time. And all at once I knew I'd been accepted as an equal, a fellow traveler if you will, in the sisterhood of women.

My parents having passed years ago, Mrs. D took charge. She decided the wedding should be at her home in San Francisco's Pacific Heights. Her back yard that over looked the Golden Gate Bridge and Pacific Ocean and would make the ideal location. This not being the first wedding she planned, she decided we'd wait until May because it's warmest then, more appropriate for an outdoor wedding.

I was beside myself with happiness.

The rest of the evening was like a dream. Gone was my apprehension of being in public dressed in female attire. My fears of rejection by Daddy's friends had been assuaged.

Like most cocktail parties, ours evolved into small groups of guests talking among themselves. I moved easily from circle to circle making sure everyone had drinks, appetizers, and was having a good time. Everyone wanted to see my ring and oohed and aahed at its brilliance. I was hugged and kissed on my cheeks so many times I lost count.

I saw Daddy and Mrs. D huddled together in a corner. He was watching me with what looked like pride on his face. I smiled and he winked at me.

I was in heaven and sorry to see it end. The night had been magical.

After everyone had left and Daddy and I were alone, I removed my pant suit and brought him a brandy dressed only in my heels, thong, and pearl necklace and earrings. Kneeling at his feet I removed his shoes and socks.

Daddy took off his tux jacket, cummerbund and untied his tie. "May I,?" I asked before reaching for his trousers.

Daddy let me suck his cock while he told me of my near future. "Baby girl, I want you to begin hormone therapy and lip enhancement injections."

I stopped licking his balls to ask," What about my little dick Daddy?"

"No baby. We'll leave it. I think it looks cute under your panties. Besides, the hormones will cause it to shrink along with your balls. And God help me, but I love the thought of you having a tiny little useless dick baby."

Hearing him say that I knew at once what I could give him as a gift, a sign of my ever lasting devotion and commitment.

Coming soon: The wedding day.....

I look forward to all comments and will answer any emails with return address.


eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers