He Made an Offer I Couldn't Refuse Pt. 07

Story Info
Justine quickly gets into trouble in San Francisco.
2k words
4.56
12.2k
8

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

Daddy Ralph and Justine move. Justine gets into trouble. Daddy saves the day and presents her with a most unusual gift.

The hormone therapy was working overtime. I was crying my eyes out for no good reason. Tomorrow was my wedding day and I should have been happy and excited. In truth, I was but that didn't stop the flow of emotions coursing through my body.

Daddy insisted I get breast augmentation surgery which, of course, I did without having to fetch Daddy's belt for him.

That was 5 months ago and I'l fill you in on some of the most memorable experiences of those months.

We arrived in San Francisco in mid-December. The trip was mostly uneventful except for me remembering at the last minute to remove my chastity cage before going through airport security.

"Quick Daddy, give me the key please."

He knew why but delighted in fucking with me. "Why would I do that baby?"

"I'll set off the metal detector and get searched. They'll find out my dick is in a cage Daddy, please."

"See why I do all the thinking my sweet airheaded bitch? You're just now thinking about shit I was considering a week ago."

He relented and let me get the key. Scampering off to the ladies room, I hurriedly pulled my pants and panties down and freed my, now very little dick.

The plane ride in first class was pleasant and Daddy and I joined the mile-high club. He pulled out a blanket and placed it over his lap. Then he had me take his cock out and masturbate him for over an hour before he told me to get my "cock sucker lips" down there and make sure I didn't get any spunk on his trousers.

Giggling, I raised the blanket just enough to get my head under it and nourished myself on Daddy's seed.

6 and 1/2 hours after take-off we landed in SFX international airport and took a limo to Mrs. D's home. She was there preparing for another of her victory speeches she been asked to give for the past two weeks since being re-elected.

"Justine dear, be a good girl and help your momma-in-law dress for this crap."

"Yes ma'am," I said following her to her boudoir.

"Please Justine, call me mother. After all dear girl, I'm the only mother you have now."

"Yes ma'am, er, I mean mother. Glad to help."

We selected several gowns from her vast wardrobe and shoes from her wide assortment of styles before she settled on the outfit she felt was appropriate.

"Run along now Justine. You mustn't see mother naked. Ralph would not approve."

Daddy seemed distracted the next few days and I left him to his thoughts. Its better not to disturb Daddy when he's deep in thought.

Mother left for DC and I was left to explore the city which was to become my new home once Daddy decided to move out of mother's.

I wore tight ankle length jeans and a woolen sweater. November's in San Fran can be quite cool. And since it's cloudy most of the time I took an umbrella just in case.

I caught a cab down to Union Square and window shopped. More than once I was accosted by young pan-handlers but managed to escape without harm or loss of funds.

Daddy had recommended Scoma's for lunch and I decided to see for myself. I had lunch at the bar and the cioppino was excellent. While I was enjoying a glass of wine, a gentleman sat beside me. We stuck up a conversation. He told his name was Larry and he was from Omaha here on business. I excused myself and went to the little girls room. When I returned Larry had ordered me another glass of wine. Then another. I was on the verge of getting tipsy when I felt his hand on my bottom.

He didn't grab it nor paw at it like some horny drunk. It was a firm caress and it felt good. I could have resisted. I should have resisted but I didn't. For some reason I felt very excited, very sexual, and very horny.

I love Daddy, really, I do. But sometimes he can be cruel and he hardly ever frees me to let me masturbate myself for him. He is tight with my orgasms.

These were the excuses I told myself as I let the gentleman escort me to his hotel room in the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf.

For those of you wondering, yes, I told him that I had a dick and it was caged and that I was engaged.

His response tickled me. "I'm not proposing marriage here. I just want to fuck you a couple time or so to see if I like it."

We didn't kiss, not once. Instead he helped me out of my clothes and complimented me on my lingerie. That day I'd chosen a floral print panty and bra set. I was in my bra and panties as he sat naked on the bed. His erect penis was okay. Not as spectacular as Daddy's but nice and thick.

He motioned for me to come to him and just as I knelt between his legs the door burst open.

I screamed in alarm. Then I recognized two men from Mrs. D's private security detail. Daddy was right behind them. "What the fuck is this, you fucking cheating cunt?"

"Oh God Daddy. I'm sorry," I wailed.

"You will be bitch," he said removing his belt.

He lashed into me with a ferociousness I'd never seen. I crawled and cowered cried and pleaded. Nothing was going to stop him until Larry spoke up.

"Stop. Please stop. This is my fault. I drugged her when she went to the ladies' room. It's not her fault."

"Motherfucker," Daddy growled. "Grab him and hold him down."

The two large security men held Larry down as Daddy used his belt on him. He took particular care to whip his genitalia, raining lash after lash on poor Larry's balls and dick.

"Get dressed bitch," he said to me before turning back to Larry and continuing meting out pain.

I pulled my jeans and sweater back on quickly and Daddy ushered me out of there after telling the two security guys," You know what to do."

In Daddy's 1964 Porsche SC he told me I was lucky that Larry confessed. "Otherwise Justine, you'd have disappeared with him."

"Huh?"

"You heard me baby. Right off the fuckin Golden Gate Bridge. Just like that. That cock sucker drugging my fiancé. You have to be careful out here Justine. These down low business types come out here and think they can do anything they want and get away with it because faggots like you don't usually go to the police."

After pausing to let me think about what he'd said, he told me something that hurt me. "He thought you were a prostitute. A gay hooker baby. That's why he drugged you. He thought you were a prostitute and he was gonna cheat you out of money he would have had to pay a whore."

"How did you know where I was Daddy?"

"I'm connected to the GPS on your phone. When you were late getting back, I checked your location. Be glad I did."

I broke down in tears and sobbed all the way back to mothers.

"Go get cleaned up baby. Go on and clean up and take a nap."

I showered and looked at the welts all over my body. "I hurt him," I thought. "I was going to cheat on Daddy." I concluded that he had every right to hurt me too.

It may have been the drugs Larry gave me and all the wine I drank but whatever it was, I slept all evening and night, waking the next afternoon.

"Hey sleepyhead," Daddy greeted me. "You feel okay?"

"I'm fine Daddy. Are you still mad at me?"

He gathered me in his arms and held me close. "No baby. I'm not mad at you. I shouldn't have been in the first place after that asshole confessed to slipping drugs into your wine."

"Thank you for rescuing me Daddy. I am so sorry I hurt you. It won't happen again."

"I know you are baby, and I know it won't happen again. I'm assigning one of our security detail to go out with you when I'm not with you. I can't trust my little airheaded bitch to stay out of trouble, can I?"

"I guess not," I sniffed.

"Right now, after you finish your coffee baby, I need you to go put on your sexiest outfit, that robe and the first pair of panties I bought you. I have a surprise for you coming. It won't be here for a while so take your time."

I used the time to soak my aching body in the jacuzzi tub. I took my time putting on my make-up.

Daddy wanted sexy so I put one of my many garter belts on and slid my panties up my legs. Making sure the seams on my hose were straight, I put on my heeled mules and the robe that matched my panties.

I walked down the stairs and called out for Daddy. "I'm in the study baby," he summoned me.

There he was, in his leather easy chair. Kneeling beside him on the floor was a thin young man. He was wearing a pretty pink G-string, pink leather vest, and a pink, leather motorcycle hat. The pink collar around his neck had a leash attached which Daddy was holding and grinning at me.

For a second, I thought Daddy was trading me in but he held out the hand with the leash. "Take it. He's yours baby."

"What? Really? What's going on Daddy?"

"Sweetheart, you know how I never suck your tiny little dick, touched it only that first and last time? Remember I said I'd never make you cum except by fucking that fine fat ass? Well baby, this is my way of making it up to you."

I walked over and took the leash.

"You can have him suck your dick. You can fuck him three ways to Sunday. You can do whatever you want with this homo. He's my gift to you baby. And before you ask, my airheaded bitch, this is in no way about yesterday's fuck up. I made this appoint with Marc last week. Isn't that right Marc?"

"Yes sir," Marc said quietly.

"Now take the faggot to the guest room and you can play all night. I have him until 10 tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to join us Daddy?"

"Are you kidding me? You think I want to see you two queers getting off?"

I leaned forward and kissed Daddy. "Thank you so much Daddy. I love you."

He looked deep into my eyes, "I love you too. Here's the key to your chastity cage. Now go, have fun. And, just to be on the safe side, I'll have our security post a guard outside in case this cunt gets cute. Now get the fuck out of here baby and take Marc with you."

I led my gift upstairs and into the guest bedroom. "Marc, I can't wait to have to suck my dick."

Marc started to say something but I hushed him. "Tonight is all about me. So I want you to shut your mouth and not speak unless I tell you to. Is that understood?"

He nodded his understanding and I opened my robe, shed my panties and stepping toward him.

Marc removed his hat, his vest and his G-string. As I suspected, he was totally shaved. But what surprised me was the size of his cock. "I may have to play with that," I told him just before I stepped into his face like a pair of pants. Pulling his face forward by his ears, I said three words I never thought I'd hear myself saying.

"Suck it faggot."

Next up: Wedding Day and honeymoon.

As always, constructive comments welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers