He Made Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need some help?" he asked, a little amused.

I didn't know what to say, but he took it as a positive answer. He pulled my braid up again and, as I leaned on his paunch to regain balance in my black chunky heel platforms, he added:

"Open wide…"

I did, allowing his thumb to caress my lips. Not sure what he meant I tried to suck it, but he pulled my hair again:

"Open I said!"

With his finger preventing my jaw from closing, he leaned forward with his head and pursed his lips a little. Then he slowly spit on my mouth! I felt the urge to retch, but I closed my eyes and somehow let him invade my mouth with foul-tasting saliva until he was satisfied and pushed me down on my knees again.

I immediately began to cover his dick with it, if nothing else to get it out of my mouth. That damn cigar! Nonetheless, my hand sneaked under my dress as if it had its own mind, where it met my needy and wet pussy. Now that his member was properly lubed, I stroked it, even though it was really hard anyway, and sucked his tip.

"Good, no teeth…" he commented.

To further prove that point I showed him how I could make my tongue lick the lower part of his cock while I sucked his glans, now daring to go a little further down the shaft, as my hand dared masturbate me a little faster. Was he aware of that? I looked at him and he was seemingly concentrated on my mouth.

"Very good, there's a lot of potential here… How low can you go?"

Yeah, how low did I wanted to go in order to have a career? Was this wrong? I mean, my job was precisely about fucking people I was not attracted to! Perhaps a little lower… I did gulp a finger or two more of his shaft, before feeling myself gagging. Better not to embarrass myself, I thought, and stop there. I massaged his balls though, making him moan in pleasure.

He let me work on his member for a couple of minutes more, then he pulled my braid and lifted me up.

"Naked now."

My dress fell promptly on the ground. It was weird that we were still on the front step of his house. Not for long. Still grabbing me by the braid, he took me inside and pushed me on my back on a large leather puff chair. There was no time for me to react: he straddled my face and began lowering his ass on me:

"Lick my ass and keep working on my cock," he asked nonchalantly.

I had never done that! Besides, his ass was huge, he had basically no butt-crack because his buttocks were so fat that they were pressing on each other, even though I kept trying to push them apart with my hands in the effort of not being smothered by them. His asshole, however, just behind his nutsack, was easily accessible, and slowly approaching my mouth. There was hair even there! I just closed my eyes again and opened my lips. I couldn't help but whimper. It was near, I could feel the smell of sweat and the heat. Here! Thank god he did not smell like shit! An odd relief. Emboldened by that, I tentatively stuck out my tongue, meeting the little puckered hole and I began licking, trying very hard not to retch.

It was then that he invaded my pussy with the fingers of his right hand, while the left stroked his cock over my chest: I had completely forgotten about my other duty of jerking him off. As he realized how wet I was he muttered "What a slut!". I took it as a compliment. He was not gentle, but skilled nonetheless, a fact that surprised me a little.

"Push your tongue in!" he boomed.

In the frenzy I did, pushing hard against his puckered hole, fearing what was behind. It was like the impending orgasm was my newfound superpower: as long as he kept me aroused with his hand, I felt I could do anything. It's incredible how sexual excitement lowers inhibitions. He was now rudely penetrating me with three fingers until I came. In the haze of the orgasm, I barely noticed that he had spun around. Now his cock was caressing my lips. Message received: I began to suck its tip and jerk it off.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he ordered and I did.

He was studying me. I decided to fake eagerness. It came easy: he had me actually cum hard. As soon as his cock pulsed familiarly, I opened my mouth and let it squirt his semen inside of me.

"Good girl!" he said, slapping my pussy unexpectedly, sending a just as unexpected wave of pleasure through my body, "Now, what do you do?"

I swallowed and opened my mouth, the same way I saw girls do it in porn.

"You have passed the second test," he explained, getting off the chair.

"Now, go cancel your rental: you are living here from now on. I will teach you anything you need to know and in turn you will act as my personal fuck toy, ok? Come back tomorrow with your stuff."

I was agape.

"Come on, off you go, I've got places to be!"

I immediately stood up and went to the front door to fetch my clothes and my purse.

"See you tomorrow at noon!" he boomed behind me and closed the door.

It was all so abrupt! Naked, outside and… My bikini! He never gave it back! I turned around and looked for a bell, not finding it. Shit. That had to be another test… So I put the dress on and, trying hard to be nonchalant, I walked down the lane. How was I supposed to go back home in a bus when everyone could see my boobs and pussy? Perhaps a taxi? A rapid check told me that I didn't have enough money for that. The old bastard! So I sighed and kept walking towards the bus stop, keeping my hands on my purse and in front of me, trying to hide my pussy with it and my nipples with my arms, with very little success. It was a quiet part of the city, meant for wealthy people, so perhaps…

"Nice!"

I almost jumped, when a runner passed me by and fully turned his head to enjoy the view from the front. It was a very confusing experience: I blushed as much as I loved it. One day he would pay good money for this! So I kept walking, half hoping for some other runner. After a few minutes, a car passed by, coming in my direction, and I decided to give the driver a full show, swinging my arms to my side. He honked!

Unfortunately, by then I had reached the bus stop, which was deserted. People here didn't really take the bus, did they? I waited for a while, worrying that I might get arrested for public nudity. Technically I had a dress, didn't I?

When the bus arrived, the bus driver (a woman) raised her eyebrows so much, she could've gotten a cramp in her facial muscles. I sort of smiled and sat in a free row, hiding again the goods with my purse. I kept thinking about Michelangelo, what would he teach me? There were a lot of things that I did not know how to do, like anal or deepthroat, at least in the effortless way some pornstars did. He surely was going to do that in person and, with such a big cock, it surely was not going to be easy. Also, what did he mean by fuck toy? Would I have to, like, wake him up with a blow job? Would he just call me whenever he wanted to fuck me? The idea was so degrading and exciting at the same time!

By the time I was back home, I felt super horny again. Without hesitation, I threw myself on the bed and masturbated thinking about what I did to become a porn star and what I was going to do, imagining Michelangelo as my sleazy pimp and I as his fuckdoll. I had the best orgasm in ages.

12