He Made Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

The day after started very different from the beginning. First of all I had to haul my ass to the kitchen to get my breakfast. There I found Mikey already dressed up, which was unusual. We chatted a little, but he didn't make me suck his dick as always. There was a weird sense of rush in the air. As soon as I finished my meal he announced that I had an early dance lesson, because Dana had to reschedule. That seemed to explain it all. I was wrong: a little later I found myself in front of Patrick's store in Mikey's car.

"Surprise!" my mentor announced.

"I thought you were taking me to Dana!" I exclaimed confused, getting off.

"And let you worry all morning about how painful inking you asshole would be?"

Oh, yeah, that! I had been so caught up worrying about my anal virginity that I hadn't thought about the most obvious problem.

"Come on, it's all going to be over soon!" Mikey went on, putting his arm around my shoulders and pushing me towards the door.

Patrick welcomed us with a loud yawn. He was probably a bit of night owl. I would have been in the same state, I had been until a few moments before, if Mikey hadn't given me a jolt of adrenaline with his ominous allusions.

"You know, if you want to go get a coffee…" I mumbled.

The artist grinned with a sadistic sparkle in his eyes:

"Scared huh?"

"No," I retorted, trying to look offended, "I just know the amount of concentration you need."

"How nice of you!"

At that I wondered: what if all tattoo artists are secretly sadists? They do inflict pain for a living…

"Come on, naked Jules!" Mikey ordered impatiently, as he locked the door. "Don't you want your octopus to have a mouth?"

Yes, I should have thought about my creature, not myself! So I regained a little confidence and undressed quickly. It was amazing how easily it had become doing it in front of others, albeit Patrick was no stranger: we had fucked on camera, after all.

Speaking of, he was eating me with his eyes. I hopped towards him on my tiptoes, so as to make my boobs wiggle, and leaning with my hands against his chest, I said asked a naughty smirk:

"So, are you going to be concentrated, Patrick?"

How cute, he blushed!

"I'll try!"

I was expecting to be fucked by him this time too, but he just awkwardly made way to the bed. A sudden realization came to me: he hadn't even groped me because he hadn't negotiated it with Mikey! So in a way he really was my pimp! The mere thought turned me on. Anyhow, I lay on the bed on my belly, so that Patrick could inspect his previous work.

"Ok, everything seems ok here. Ready for the rest?"

"Yes!"

The first couple of hours was dedicated to doing the part on my thighs and wasn't much different from the first time, apart from the fact that now Mikey was sitting beside me and holding my hand, when it wasn't holding his cock, which he had me suck every once in a while "to keep me distracted".

The real pain came when it was time to do the part around my asshole and between my buttocks. It was so intense that I shivered in pain even when I managed to stay still. Mikey reassured me, caressing my hair and kissing me on my head, but I was so worried that I was ruining the design with my movements! However, after a while somehow I got used to this too, only to reach new levels of pain when it was time for the actual asshole. I actually screamed in my hands. The whole ordeal lasted… Forever, that's how it felt anyway.

At the end I got up a little unsteady and trembling. My ass was on fire as I trudged towards the mirror, but when I was there and I could finally see the result, it all became worth it. My poor octopus was shaking, its lips quivering. It was traumatized like any creature would be by the process of birth, but it was beautiful and perfect. I found myself wishing I could kiss it:

"I love my octopus!"

************

Afterword

So, the "revision" of this old story of mine seems to have become a full rewriting, so expect new chapters every couple of weeks (hopefully less). I hope you are enjoying it so far. As usual all feedback is welcome, especially if you didn't like it.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers