He Made Me Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This."

"And?"

"Well, I was holding your hands with mine," she continued a little awkwardly, especially when I offered my arms to her.

"Come on, take them! I wanna make your dream come true. What else?"

Her response was to trap my head with her legs. At first, I thought it was something kinky, but when she grabbed my hands, her intention was clearly not to immobilized them, but to hold them. She just wanted to feel my skin on hers. At any rate, I got my cue and I began my excited exploration of her pussy. The taste was quite strong, but I didn't care: this time I knew what I was doing, thanks to porn and what I had observed men doing on me.

So I ate my first pussy, keeping eye-contact with Lotus the whole time. She just stared curiously at me, with her mouth slightly ajar, gasping from time to time, while she caressed my hands, sometimes squeezing them in pleasure when I was hitting the right spots. My own words echoed in my head, while I was trying to memorize what she liked, and I finally understood what I had meant the previous night when I had said "teach me how to love a woman".

I had remembered a tweet from Barbie Baby, my favorite porn-star and incidentally Mikey's former protege. She was bi and had done a lot of girl-on-girl scenes. In her message she was complaining about actresses who were straight and did purely lesbian scenes anyway, claiming that those should be a prerogative of women "who actually know how to please a woman". That had started a small online debate with other actresses, some on her side, some on the opposite one, which had then ended up being more about how realistic the depiction of homosexuality in porn was.

Was that what this was all about? Me wanting to know what I was doing to adhere to my role model's standard? Just to be better at lesbian scenes? My eyes focused back on Lotus'. I hadn't said "please a woman", I had used the words "love a woman" with her, spurred by all the honesty alcohol was capable of inducing. Right then, with my face buried in her sex, I wanted to make her happy, to love her the way I felt loved by her, to express all my gratitude for having her in my life.

I didn't have time to reach the end of that line of thoughts, because, after my tongue had worked her tirelessly until it and my jaw ached, she finally came and it was… Well, not how I expected it. She was louder than me! She made a really high-pitched shriek, she released me and then she rolled on her side. I kissed her cute butt and then I spooned her. The long amount of time I had spent between her legs seemed to have had the effect of supercharging her, because her climax lasted quite a bit and she needed almost as much to come down. In the meantime, I caressed her and kissed her cheeks, reveling in strong smell of sex that my face was emanating.

"This was amazing, Lotus!" I told her, when she finally rolled over to face me.

"It was just like my dream. Can I do you?"

"Hell yeah!"

Without further ado, she crawled between my legs, as I propped myself against the pillows to better enjoy the show. I also felt like smoking, so I lit one up exactly when I sensed her tongue meeting my clit. Apparently she enjoyed playing with my clit piercing just as much as I did!

I didn't feel the need of hugging her with my legs, but I did caress her blonde hair while she lapped my pussy. They say that arousal makes men stupid, because it draws blood from their head towards their dicks, so perhaps for women it was the opposite, since we didn't have anything to inflate, because during sex I often had interesting intuitions:

"The makeup! Was it a coincidence that you did something so different from the usual the day you had the wet dream with me?"

She shook her head, keeping her tongue rigid, turning it into yet another form of stimulation.

"Were you trying to seduce me?"

She nodded and then added:

"I also wanted to see if I could… Wear my personality, the same way you do."

"Yeah, that's why I loved it so much!" I replied, caressing her back with my foot.

She wasn't rushing my orgasm, it was like she was savoring me. That was deeply flattering and, since talking nonchalantly with a woman between my legs turned me on anyway, we began to chat, with me doing most of the speaking for obvious reasons.

I told her about my pact with Mikey and she seemed quite intrigued by it, to the point of joining in: so we decided that we would have sex only if we had earned a certain amount of money the day before at the club. Otherwise, we would just tease each other to keep our sexual energy high.

Moreover, I offered to take her to work with my car every time, since Mikey was paying for gas anyway and she gladly accepted it: she hated driving, because it prevented her from smoking weed at night, when she enjoyed it the most.

When I was about to cum, she started to work my clit with her tongue and my G-spot with her finger at the same time. My second orgasm was so even better than the first! After that, we cuddled for a while. She fetched her cigarettes and I imitated her, even if I had extinguished one only a few minutes before: in order to make the habit of smoking deeply ingrained in me, Mikey had suggested me to light one up whenever someone around me did. Considering how I had spent that morning, perhaps cigarettes were indeed inducing an oral fixation in me as he had planned.

"So, you straight?" Lotus asked with her usual serious demeanor, caressing my hair.

"Is it weird that I'm not sure? I mean, I clearly love sex with women, but that doesn't make me bi."

"If you talk about love, I wouldn't know. I have never been in love."

Lotus could say the saddest things with such nonchalance… Had I ever been in love, though? Like, for real? I had changed so many boyfriends and I was usually the one breaking up, mostly out of boredom. Crushes, not love stories, that perhaps was a better description of what I had had before.

"Yeah, me neither, come to think about it," I admitted, resting my head in her chest, listening to her heart beating. And her stomach growling!

"I'm hungry. Pizza?" she proposed immediately.

"Sure," I replied, urged by my own hunger, as she got up and fetched her phone to make the order. "I'll take pepperoni. Oh, and I have an idea: let's stay naked and give the delivery man a show when he arrives!"

"What a slut. Letting strangers see you naked," she replied with her trademark flat sarcastic tone, shaking her head. She didn't get dressed either, though!

My head was still aching and so Lotus had me drink some orange juice as we waited ("I'm a Florida girl, I always have orange juice around."). While we waited, I had a look around. Her house seemed like a motel room: minimal furniture, nothing personal about the decorations and she didn't feel the need to put her clothes in drawers or wardrobes, as if she was about to leave and stuff everything into a bag anyway.

"You ever considered making this space more… Yours?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know how," she shrugged.

"I like to scout flea markets and second-hand shops to make my outfits, if you'd like you could join and see if there's something that clicks with you."

She caressed my back and replied:

"Yeah, I would like to. If you had asked me yesterday, I would've proposed a giant picture of you naked on the wall, but I guess I don't need it anymore."

I laughed and fantasized about the day in which a lot more people would have pictures of me! The ringing of the bell interrupted that thought. I grabbed Lotus' hand and we opened the door in the nude: the face of the young man holding our pizzas was priceless:

"Hello, sir!" I greeted him cheerfully.

He stammered as he told us the price.

"Oh no, the money!" Lotus gasped: wait, what did she had in mind?

"Perhaps in my purse…" I suggested.

"No, remember? It's still in your car!"

In the meantime the man was looking at us with a mix of disbelief and wild hope. Then I noticed that there were dollar bills on a small table just besides the door. Laughing inside, I threw my hands on my head, making my exposed boobs jiggle:

"What are we going to do then?"

"I don't know! We have to pay this man, who came all the way here just to feed us with something!" Lotus replied, pretending to be mortified.

Perhaps because he didn't want to risk ruining it, the man stood silent, almost petrified.

"Ah, no, wait, here it is," Lotus announced flatly after a few seconds. Then I basically snatched the pizzas from the very disappointed man while she slapped the money on his hand.

"Bye!" she said and slammed the door shut, my cue for bursting into a laugh:

"You are merciless!"

"When I was little a pizza delivery man traumatized me by bringing Hawaiian pizza by mistake. These scars never heal…" she commented gravely.

After lunch, we had a shower (separately) and then we headed to Patrick's tattoo parlor, since he had confirmed that he had sketched up a design.

"Wait, I'm not supposed to fuck him, right?" Lotus stopped me as we walked on the sidewalk, grabbing my hand.

"No! Of course not! It's just our deal. He's a good guy."

"Ok, 'cause I decided to take a break from men."

"Why?" I asked amused.

"I guess I had an indigestion of cocks, in my previous strip club, you know, where I had to do extras."

Shit! What if…

"Have you ever tested for STDs?" I inquired, a little panicky.

"Don't worry, I'm clean, and I haven't had sex since the last time I was tested."

I sighed in relief, but then, as we entered Patrick's door, I had a disquieting feeling about her revelation: had something bad happened to her?

"Hey, Jules!" he greeted us: he had just opened and was turning on his computer.

"Hi, Patrick, this is…"

"Lotus," my friend completed for me.

"Oh, yeah, the pothead!"

"And you must be the shithead," she replied casually.

"Man, you suck so much at first impressions!" I commented amused, as he blushed.

"I… Uh… I'll fetch my notepad."

"Does his dick compensate that?" she whispered very seriously to me, as if she had some kind of scientific curiosity.

I just replied with a naughty smirk.

When Patrick came back, he regained immediately our esteem. On his notepad, over a dark background there was a plant of cannabis deprived of most of its leaves and a very realistic stream of white smoke was coiling around it in such a way that it outlined in surprising detail the body of a dragon. Two marijuana leaves were hanging from the plant on its path, in correspondence of where its wings should've been. They were positioned in such a way that their fingers, joined by filaments of smoke, looked like the bones that stretched the skin of the dragon's bat-like wings. It was as if the dragon was effectively flying on marijuana leaves! Another smaller one crowned the head of the beast.

"Wow," was Lotus' comment. "How big would it be?"

"As big as you want. The design would have to be adapted to the size, because the details of the smoke could disappear with time if they are too small."

"I like it detailed. We could do my whole back, perhaps adding a plant here to avoid filling everything with black ink."

Wow, Lotus didn't mess around!

"Since it's photographic, it's going to require a lot of money and time, you know that, right?" he warned her.

"Ok," she shrugged.

"And I won't accept payments in anything other than money!" Patrick added, looking at me.

I imitated my friend and shrugged too, disappointing him a little.

We stayed for a while more, so that he could take measures and correct the design according to Lotus' instructions. After that, I spent the rest of the day with her. In the first part of the afternoon we had a walk in the city and she helped me deal with my Amy situation: besides emotional support, she also provided some clever suggestions, like mixing the old photos with new ones that featured some current event. As ridiculous as it sounds, I took a photo of a star in the Hollywood walk of fame making sure to partly capture a crumpled page of a free newspaper on the ground, which I put there myself so that it showed a specific title. If Amy was indeed suspicious, a rapid search on the web would associate it to something happened the day before. Desperate times…

Later we went to the beach and we had dinner in a great Mexican restaurant. Back to her house, at her request I proudly showed her my porn video, which she liked a lot. We even masturbated each other to it, stopping just before cumming, so that, when we left the house to go to work, we were horny as hell. In the car I realized that I couldn't recall the last time I had been so carefree and relaxed. Loneliness had evidently been an invisible monster subconsciously haunting my thoughts ever since I had chosen to be Jules.

So, at the club, even though arguably my reputation had taken another big hit with the sad spectacle of drunkenness that I had given the day before, I was back to being confident and in a good mood, because now I knew that I didn't need any of those bitches.

And, as for Morgan, I would think about a clever revenge, in time.

The day after, I announced to Mikey the good news:

"I wanna meet this Lotus girl," he said, after I had told him everything: I liked how protective he was!

"Yes daddy!" I mocked him, even though he pretended not to hear me.

"At least, I'm relieved: I was getting worried about you! I was afraid of coming back home and find you talking to an inflatable doll or something," he then admitted chuckling.

"Oh, I don't know, in order to inflate one to look like you, I would certainly make it explode!" I provoked him: I was feeling particularly bratty that day.

"Very funny. Remember that as soon as I come back home I expect you to blow me!"

"I'll do much more than that! My octopus is hungry, you know?"

"Yeah, and a girl sure can't do much about that… By the way, it's great that you found your bi-curiosity! Lots of opportunities there!"

"Great!"

Little did I know what opportunities he was actually thinking about…

************

Afterword

Lotus' "condition" is based on my personal experiences, albeit exaggerated.

My first language is not English, so please let me know if I did unspeakable things to Grammar. As usual all feedback is welcome, especially if you didn't like my work.