He Made Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day when I tried the bong, I also made another small discovery. Lotus had just bought her trippy lamp, and that sparked a conversation in a haze of smoke that ultimately led me to find out she was fascinated by raves like me. Whereas I was attracted by the general carefree attitude towards nudity and the sense of freedom that the weird outfits expressed, she was more curious about dancing in a sea of color and light while high. So I proposed her to make a sexy raver outfit for the club and to go to a rave together in the future. She was immediately on board and so we spent the next afternoon putting together our costumes.

We bought a bunch of stuff: fluffies, the fuzzy leg warmers, pale pink for her and green for me; chunky heel platform boots made with a cool iridescent holographic material, silvery for Lotus and blue for me; a sequin skater skirt for her and a transparent vinyl one for me; cropped t-shirts with a print of unicorns barfing rainbows (she insisted on those); and finally a shit-ton of kandi bracelets, with which we could cover most of our forearms. Not content, for when we would go to an actual rave, we also bought a sleeveless, ankle-length, hooded furry duster, meant to be worn open over your costume or, even better, your naked boobs.

On that occasion I also introduced Lotus to the marvels of glowing body paint: that night my octopus glowed under my transparent skirt as I walked on stage, whereas, when it was her turn, Lotus performed a hypnotic dance with her naked body covered by an abstract drawing that I had made simply by putting the paint on my hands and caressing her shapes with the tip of my fingers. Would this actually help us to hustle? We didn't care, it was fun. (I think it did, at least for stage tips.)

Speaking of dancing, Lotus was impressed by the pole in my bedroom and, after I taught her some more moves there, she decided that her fear of it was misplaced and it was actually fun. After speaking to her landlord, she would install one in her bedroom too. I couldn't wait to try new moves with her! These developments also made me fantasize about having her as a partner for camming or self-made porn videos. All in due time, I kept reminding myself.

During those days Lotus also had her first tattooing session. That day we were at her house, just after brunch, talking about it, when she told me an anecdote from her past:

"Being of Asian descent can be really fun. I had this schoolmate, a real bitch… You know that kind of girls who are pretty and popular, but also ignorant, selfish and oddly boorish?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Well, she was like that and she got herself Chinese ideograms tattooed on her shoulder. Boy did she love it when people asked about its meaning! It was something like 'strength and love'. So one day I approach her and ask: 'do you like furry cats'?"

"Oh, I think I see where this is going!"

"And she's like 'no!'. And I was like 'why would you tattoo that on your skin then?'"

It was so easy to picture the scene, with Lotus keeping a straight face and a mortally serious tone, while the other panicked! I started laughing, as she went on:

"So she was like: 'this thing means hairy pussy?!'. And I was like: 'Oh yeah, you are right, it's probably a literal translation!'"

"Man, that's so mean! You don't strike as someone who would do that!" I exclaimed, amazed.

"That's what I want you to think, babe," she whispered chilly, caressing my cheek and then kissing me on the lips.

"I swear, I'm never sure whether you are joking or not," I admitted.

Her answer was just a mysterious wink.

"Oh, by the way, this should serve as cautionary tale in case you want a tattoo like that. If you let the tattoo artist do the translation and he doesn't like you, you might end up with 'White slut' on you arm or something," she said and then, caressing her chin, she added: "Which, come to think of it, would be quite fitting."

"That's so right!" I said laughing. "You know, getting it intentionally could be a cool way to reverse its slut-shaming purpose. If I went around telling prude people that it means, I don't know, 'serenity and good luck' or something, it would be me scoffing at them through their ignorance, not the other way around!"

"That could be fun. Nobody here knows Chinese anyway. Not even me, by the way, and that's where my grandparents come from."

That tattoo would be a way to own the shame that most people associated with my line of work and also a kinky secret, not so secret, like the swallows and the rooster tattooed on my neck meaning 'swallows cock', I mused, feeling my heart beating fast all of a sudden.

"Do you know how to write it in Chinese?"

"Wait, are we really doing this?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"The idea is cool and very me. Besides, my kinky tattoos mark important moments of my journey as Jules Sperme, important people. I need one for you," I explained, not only to her, but to myself too, because I didn't know what I would say before I uttered the words.

"You are right, I'm kind of proud that I'm the one who made you discover girls," she said with a smug smile.

That interpretation made sense, and yet surprised me. It wasn't that, really:

"No, that's not why you are important! You are the first friend that I've made as Jules, the first to understand this side of me and accept it, besides Mikey, who doesn't count because he's my agent. You were there when I felt adrift…"

Lotus got up, sat on my lap and kissed my cheek:

"I feel the same for you. My dragon will always remind me of you," she said, resting her head between my neck and my shoulder.

Then she fetched her phone and typed something down:

"Ok, I'm gonna write to my cousin, he's always up late…" she said and after a while she received the answer. "Ok, they don't call westerners 'white' but there's a slur for Europeans that should do. Here!"

An hour later I was getting an artistic drawing of the ideograms "鬼淫娃" tattooed on my left wrist. Lotus had relinquished part of her session to me, but not entirely out of the goodness of her heart: she was quite nervous about the needle. Even though the art occupied almost half of my forearm, it didn't take long for Patrick to ink it. Still, I felt compelled to invite him to Mikey's house the day after, in order to pay him by letting him fuck me in the ass. It was just good manners! Besides, my poor octopus was feeling neglected!

"I swear, I must've done a hundred of these and I haven't learned the meaning of even one ideogram! What's the translation, anyway?" Patrick asked.

"You can't really translate all the nuances in English, but basically it means 'accept destiny gracefully'," Lotus promptly replied, proving once again to be the queen of bullshit.

"Huh, that's actually kind of deep. Most people choose stupid phrases," he commented, while I and Lotus exchanged a smirk.

Seeing Patrick work on me reassured Lotus and even if she squeezed my hand quite hard the first time the needle pierced her, we ended up amiably chatting with him for the rest of the session. When the artist was finished, Lotus' lower back featured a plant of marijuana, over which a dragon made of smoke would be flying soon.

Her capabilities to spin tales also proved invaluable to keep Amy at bay. Not that I didn't know how to lie to my old friend, so that she wouldn't suspect that I was in fact the blue-haired girl she had seen fucking a man on the internet, but Lotus made it a lot less stressful by volunteering to double-check my messages for inconsistencies. This way, I wasn't constantly haunted by the doubt of having made some mistake. She even pitched some ideas to make the ruse last longer! Actually, she did something even better: she made the whole endeavor fun! Pretending was a sport for the both of us, we did it every night with our customers after all, and she reminded me that with Amy it wasn't much different.

So, all in all, everything was going great in my life, largely thanks to Lotus, until the day in which I was supposed to teach her anal.

"Hi, babe!" I greeted my friend at Mikey's door.

She looked very hot: she was wearing black wide pants and a loose black sleeveless crop top, whose sleeve holes were so big that they basically reached her waist. Black looked gorgeous on her tanned skin and her nipples were clearly visible underneath the light fabric.

I, on the other hand, was naked out of habit.

"Hi," she greeted me, seeming a little nervous.

"Like what you see?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I've literally dreamed of what I see," she said, looking at me intensely and getting close to me until our noses brushed, without ever breaking eye-contact.

When I was little, I used to play with fridge magnets and I quickly discovered that, if you slide them on the table close enough, there was nothing that could prevent their reciprocal attraction from joining them. Our lips, just like those magnets, were now just too close. We made out passionately: I savored in her mouth the strong taste of the cigarette she had just smoked, while she caressed my spine from top to bottom, then fondled my buttocks and finally slid her fingers in my crack, where they caressed my octopus' mouth.

I was about to part my mouth from hers, when she pulled me back, kissing me with a heat that was a little unusual for her.

"Hey, buy a girl a drink first!" I joked as she moved on my neck.

She pushed me back and took my face between her hands:

"I've masturbated for an hour nonstop before coming here and then some more in the parking lot, without cumming. I'm kinda horny, Jules."

Come to think of it, I was smelling her sex on her fingers! So, I took her right hand in mine and then I gently sucked her middle finger:

"Yeah, I can taste that… You are being intense today!"

"You said that being horny helps with anal," she defended herself, shrugging.

"Well, sure but…"

"I've also been on a liquid diet since this morning, I've done an enema and then three douches, so I'm very hungry too: we should probably pre-order some food for later."

"Jesus! Lotus, I didn't mean to make you so nervous!" I said, getting worried,

"I'm not," she answered calmly. "Mostly I'm horny. And hungry."

"That's because your emotions have found another way to come out, by over-prepping in this case! Look, you don't have to do it, don't worry. I was just trying to have fun, but if it's not fun for you, there's no point!" I tried to reassure her.

"I know, but you made it sound so cool, that now I want to have that. Please, I want to have it with you."

This was so weird, even for her standards, but her pleading was very real, so I decided to go forward. Biting my lip, I slid my hands inside the sleeve holes of her top and caressed her boobs, only to surprise her by taking her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers and squeezing them a little, while she approached my lips with hers and resumed making out with me. We stumbled towards my room, incapable of keeping our hands off each other, while I fumbled to undress her. By the time we fell on my mattress, we were both naked.

"Alright, first I'm going to massage you," I whispered in her ear, as she sucked my earlobe, lying on her back.

So I put a small pillow under her lower back, to have better access, and I fetched the flavored lube, while she opened her legs wide, propping herself against the wall behind my bed with more pillows, so that she was half sitting. Before doing anything, I kissed her hole with a smile and then I licked it a little, making her shiver. It seemed really tight. Perhaps if I made her cum before doing anything she would relax. So, while I poured some lube onto my fingers, I started to lick her outer labia and slowly explore her slit with my tongue. I reached her very turgid clit and I sucked it exactly when my cold fingertips first touched her butt-hole, to distract her a little while I applied the lube.

"I really need to cum, Jules, go slow," she urged, but I shook my head.

"Who said that I would just make you cum once?"

After that, I began an anal massage, something that I had become quite adept at administering on myself, my kinky daily ritual before putting my plug at the club. After Mikey had taught it to me, I had also done some research on the web to further improve my technique. As my bestie was rapidly approaching a climax, I started alternating lapping her pussy and her asshole.

"It's weird, but I like this, Jules!" she said triumphantly, before cumming real hard, while I kept licking her lovely puckered hole.

Happy of the result, I cuddled her until she calmed down.

"See, there's nothing bad about it, if you pace yourself and don't start immediately shoving stuff up your ass," I whispered, caressing her tummy as she lay in my arms.

"Yeah, you were right, but I think I'm actually ready for some penetration," she said, staring at me in the eye.

"Or, you know, we could just have good ol' sex," I proposed, still not quite sure of her motivations.

"No, I want to do it. But I'm a little scared, so I've been thinking: what if you described me what you are doing and I did it on you in a 69 at the same time? It's not being able to see what's happening that upsets me."

"Well, that seems a lot of fun, but are you sure that you are up to it? We can use mirrors, as I did the first time."

"Jules, I wanna make love to your creature. You said that your octopus is the personification of your lust, that you like to imagine that it's alive. Well, I wanna meet it."

I couldn't help but smile, because she recognized immediately the importance of my monster for me. Maybe a part of me wanted to introduce her to anal for this more selfish reason. Was this why she was so adamant that we did it?

"Thank you, Lotus," I murmured lovingly.

So I lubed my own ass and we lay on our sides in a 69 position. First I made out with her pussy, to put her at ease and so did she, mirroring my every move. I took my time, kissing her thighs every once in a while to communicate my affection. Then, still delicately working with my tongue on her sex, I proceeded to caress her asshole with my fingers, showing some movements, like circling and rubbing it, while she imitated me perfectly. The sensation of someone else's fingers down there alone was thrilling.

Her copying everything I did was like having a remote for her hand, which suddenly gave me a naughty idea that I was sure would lighten the mood. I started to make strange combinations of movements that she mirrored, struggling more and more as I increased the pace, until she realized that I was making fun of her and she slapped my butt. I laughed muffling myself with her pussy.

"You are an idiot!" she mumbled, her mouth full of my sex too.

Time to make her meet my creature! Sliding a little further, I pressed my lips on her asshole again in a delicate kiss, but this time she didn't copy me. She grabbed my buttocks and parted them away to kiss my creature and lick its mouth with passion, warming my heart in a way that is hard to describe. Perhaps my monster had felt lonely and misunderstood just like me before opening myself to her. So, I let myself enjoy that and returned to her slit.

"Ok, are you ready, babe?" I asked her a little while later.

She nodded, rubbing her chin on my sex. First, I lubed my pinky and instructed her to do the same. (Ever since our first time together, I had stopped wearing fake nails, of course.) Then, I gently inserted it in her hole, explaining how to gradually enlarge it. While her finger entered immediately inside me, it wasn't as easy for me to do the same, but I tried to take it as slow as possible, so that Lotus didn't feel pressured, while I rewarded her patience with my mouth. Ultimately, however, I won and from there it was downhill.

"Stop me at the slightest discomfort," I urged her.

Slowly I began to penetrate her more and more, while she quivered in pleasure and did the same to me.

"It feels good, Jules," she announced, somewhat surprised.

I was so happy to hear that! Our confidence and arousal grew, until we were both comfortable fucking each other's ass with our fingers. Then, I did what I had been dreaming about all day: I sucked my index and middle finger and put them into her vagina, reaching for her G-spot and effectively fucking her two holes with one hand, while I stimulated her clit with my mouth.

Even if we were doing exactly the same things, I soon got much closer to climax than her, as usual, because of my different sensitivity. Lotus didn't mind waiting, though, so she made me cum first, screaming into her pussy, while I tried to remain concentrated on my job. This proved to be harder than expected, because Lotus wasn't finished: with a boldness that surprised me a little, she went back with her mouth on my asshole and she began exploring it with her tongue, pushing it in and trying to enlarge it further. No, the best description for the act was that she was lovingly making out with my octopus. It was amazing, nobody had ever done that to me! So I doubled my efforts to ensure for her the most powerful climax I could manage. Indeed, after ten minutes or so of intense work, my neighbors heard Lotus' high-pitched shriek of ecstasy.

"So, what's your verdict?" I asked her as I kissed away the tears streaking her cheeks.

"It was awesome, I want to do it again. Also, I'm curious about plugs."

"In time, my disciple, in time!" I joked. "We could wear them both at the club: can you imagine Morgan's face?"

"It would be cool, but I don't wanna steal your thing, though."

"It could be our thing," I replied shrugging.

"Ok, then. Also, while I was kissing your creature, I wondered if it has a name."

"No, I haven't named it. Perhaps it should be nameless…" I mused pensively.

"You sure? Because I came up with the perfect name for an asshole: Morgan."

I laughed hard at that, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to refer to my creature with my nemesis' name.

"I have so much fun with you!" I replied, kissing her cheeks.

After that, we lit up a cigarette each and we cuddled in each other's arm as usual. That was probably my favorite among our rituals.

"I'm glad that your ex didn't ruin anal for you!" I commented.

"It wasn't my ex," Lotus answered, puffing a cloud of smoke over our heads.

"A customer?" I asked, trying to not sound shocked.

"No, it was in a porn," she replied, somewhat evasively.

"No way! You have done porn and you haven't told me?!" I shouted enthusiastically, rolling on my side. "Come on, I wanna see!"

"It's not the kind of porn you want to do. I just needed money."

Even if she sounded and looked perfectly normal, there was something ominous about that phrasing.

"Did something bad happen?" I asked hesitantly.

"It was a hardcore production. It's called 'Painal Colony'."

I knew them and my heart sank.

Their content was described as fetish and hardcore, but there was a lot of misogyny thrown in too. The idea they sold to the viewer was that they degraded, hurt and shamed women until they sobbed on camera. The focus was obviously on their asses: they would show them being fucked anally in a painful way, being caned and spanked and so on. Usually this was coupled with some accessory humiliation, like insults, slaps and making the actresses drink piss or puke as they deepthroated the men's cocks.

None of that would have fazed me a bit, even though it wasn't my kind of jam: there were plenty people who actually enjoyed those things after all. The reason why I almost gasped, was that they had a really bad reputation. None of the actresses they chose seemed natural masochists. For most of them that was their first and last porn. And some of those who did porn for a living had made some allegations of abuse, which, however, hadn't led to anything.