He Made Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thing that I liked about AVN Awards and AltPorn awards were the outrageous outfits that some porn-stars sported, and now I got to be part of that too! So I wanted to be as memorable as possible. The first thing I had changed was my hair: from blue/green, I had dyed it pink and violet and styled in big cornrows, which were meant to remind people of tentacles. To stress this latter point, I decorated their ends with realistic rubber tentacles. As for the outfit, I wore a dress basically made of blue leather belts, supported by a big mesh fishnet underneath, and leather platform boots. For poor Lotus, who never had a say in any of this, I arranged for her mohawk to be styled in one loose braid. As for her outfit, she would wear a skimpy black studded bra and a pair of black baggy low-waist cargo pants in the streetwear style. A pair of small round blue sunglasses and fingerless leather gloves completed her look.

"Ok, just because I look hot AF, it doesn't mean I like this," was her final comment in front of the mirror, back at the hotel.

"Sure, I'll make it up to you!" I whispered in her ear, just before kissing her neck from behind.

"Did you use my bathrobe?" Mikey exclaimed, in his "elegant pimp" attire, storming in front of us and holding it angrily at eye level.

"It has MH monogrammed on it. They are my initials, hence it is mine," Lotus lied unfazed.

"Sounds reasonable to me," I weighed in.

Lotus loved driving Mikey crazy, a kind of fun that I gladly joined in, especially if I was in the mood for some rough sex later. Mikey was hot when he was harsh, because he could have a really intimidating presence.

"You are lucky that you are a clever cat and may have saved Jules' ass here…" he grumbled.

"I wish I was a cat… I'd be way more sociable," Lotus commented.

Soon enough we were in a limousine, headed to the ceremony, with me sitting between Mikey and Lotus as a buffer.

"Ok, truth time, did you or did you not buy this nomination for us?" asked Lotus, while she absent-mindedly fingered me as I slurped noisily Mikey's cock, half-laying on his lap, for the benefit of the driver, to whom we hadn't asked for any privacy.

What? It was my way of releasing my tension! Besides, it was very diplomatic: each of my friends was getting half.

"Again with this? No, I haven't!" Mikey complained. "Think about it: of all the good stuff Jules made lately, why would I advertise the stupidest video ever? And, more importantly, why would I subject myself to the absolute torture of having you around?"

"Wow. It checks out, Jules, we may be deserving this award after all," Lotus said, with her own trademark brand of enthusiasm – no enthusiasm – kissing my butt.

My cheer came out as a gargle because Mikey was pushing my head down and his fat cock deep into my throat. We arrived just after he finally filled my mouth with his semen. The red carpet was by all means a rather modest scene: the award was at its first edition and, as much as the organizers had tried to make it flashy, there were just a couple of photographers, a PR guy who interviewed stars for its website, a few other attendees posing and a small crowd of onlookers, but nothing like the convention. However, I was way more thrilled than I'd been at any other ceremony I'd been part of.

"Ok, remember: have fun and be fun!" Mikey said, kissing my head. Lotus leaned forward to get a fatherly kiss too, to no avail, but she shrugged it off.

With his advice in mind, I got out of the car and smiled in all directions. A small leather-clad hand almost immediately darted on mine and squeezed it: Lotus panicking. Flashes hit us from nowhere, which I found really cool – I was on a red carpet! –, and soon the man who was interviewing everybody came to us with the most boring questions: who we were, if we were excited and so on. The only thing that he did properly was having the camera zoom on my ass when I asked if he liked how my tentacle-braids paired with my tattoo: basically I had to do all his work!

The event was held in a music venue and tried to mimic the Oscars: nominees and important guests would sit in the front rows, there would be presenters calling the winners on stage and a few shows as intermissions. When we entered, Mikey went around to shake hands and sometimes introduce us to important people. Every time he did so, Lotus would try to disappear behind me, to no avail, because I kept tugging her by the hand she'd been so incautious to hold. Barbie hadn't come, since she hadn't been nominated for anything or, more accurately, in order to manifest her disapproval of me being there with Lotus. Thankfully, I couldn't have chosen anyone else to accompany me: she was nominated too after all.

"Do your thighs say the truth?" asked a female voice behind me as I was chatting with a fellow actor.

"I'm sorry?" I said, spinning around and dragging Lotus with me.

"Are you Jules Sperme?" asked with an amused smile a short, very busty woman with voluminous black curls who kinda looked like a classic pin up. No, actually she looked somewhat familiar.

"The one and only, and you are?"

"Lyla Mylav."

"Oh yeah, you did porn! I liked your movies!" I exclaimed.

"Wow, a fan!" she replied, a little awkwardly. "Now I write about the sex industry for Vice and other publications. And this is Lotus…"

"Blue," said my bestie, as she shook the woman's hand.

"Look, I know this is kinda sudden, but I'd like to have a short interview with you, to talk about the viral video of you besting a thief."

Of course. Trouble seemed to follow me, as usual! Her choice of words, however, seemed to put her at my side. Was this interview the result of Lotus' campaign in the social media? Come think of it, it didn't matter: in any case this was my occasion to tell my interpretation of what had happened, especially if Lyla or my fans disapproved of my behavior.

"Like, now?"

"Yeah, nothing interesting is going to happen soon anyway. It'll be just a moment, let's go in that corner over there."

Now what? I was looking around to find Mikey, but he was already walking towards us.

"Lyla, dear, how are you?" he boomed, opening his arms for a hug that the journalist happily reciprocated.

"Hi, Mikey! Great, thanks! I see that you've still got it, huh?" she greeted him, signaling in my direction with her eyes.

"You betcha!"

"Can I steal these two for a sec?"

"By any means!"

With Mikey's ok, I felt much relieved and followed her, somewhat excitedly: I'd never been interviewed for anything!

"So, first of all, how did you two end up doing porn?" Lyla asked, as she activated her recorder.

At that, I repeated the official story of how I'd become Jules Sperme: kicked out by my parents for dating an older guy covered in tattoos, I had started working as a stripper, used my newfound freedom to get raunchy tattoos and piercings, fucked him on camera, broke up with him for his jealousy, only to get exposed to everybody by his upload of the sex tape in a bunch of free porn websites and finally reacting by posting another sex tape to prove that I wasn't ashamed of my nudity. After that, I told her, I had started doing porn because of the success of my videos and to pay for my boob-job.

"Wow, what a story! You are a fighter, aren't you?" was her impressed reaction.

I sighed in relief: this was the first time I'd used the story I and Mikey had concocted, which of course was a teensy bit different from the reality: an avid porn watcher who hadn't been admitted to college and decided to do porn, ending up living as the personal sex toy of her agent, a man over twice her age, and undergoing every transformation needed to have success.

"Yeah, I guess… I hate that just because I'm 'easy' – which just means I'm very sexual – men think they can do anything to me or I can't defend myself."

"We all saw this in a viral video of you retrieving your stolen phone. What were you thinking as you chased a man that could potentially hurt you?"

"At first nothing really, it was all instinct. But when he claimed that he just wanted to pry in my private life, as if it was something in his rights to do it, I lost it. Yet another man had seen me naked and thought that, for that reason, he was entitled to do whatever he wanted with my intimacy!"

"Your ex."

"Exactly. That time I couldn't really hurt him back, I could just go with the flow and prove that I was stronger but… This time I had to do something more!"

"A lot of women in sex work have had this kind of problem: fans who can't distinguish the performer from the person. What are your thoughts about it?"

"It's not just about fans. It all comes from the stigma: just because I do sex work, people think they are allowed to insult me, for example. It's so unfair! Sex has nothing to do with being in charge, or a good person, or strong… It's just sex! It's part of the human nature!"

"And it's fun," Lotus added, finding the courage of intervening for the first time.

"So true…" Lyla agreed. "Speaking of fun, you two have a great chemistry and I noticed that you held hands the whole evening: are you a couple?"

Panic!

"What? No…" answered Lotus, sounding surprised. "We are just friends with benefits," she explained, grabbing one of my boobs and looking at it with fondness, "huge, bouncy benefits. Besides, everyone knows that serious relationships are the death of sex life, and nobody wants that, right Jules?"

"Yeah," I replied, while my stomach clenched in pain, as Lyla chuckled.

"Wow, that's cynical! How have you two met then?"

I let Lotus give a funny account of that, mostly because I had to process my feelings.

Well, at least now I had my answer, right? Back in Florida she'd just been staring at me because I was the one she was talking with, and not about. It hurt, even more than I could predict, but oddly a part of me also felt relieved. As a friend, there was not reason to doubt that Lotus would disappear from my life, but as my girlfriend, if we ever broke up, she would. And the latter was more than a possibility: so many things could go wrong! Perhaps it was best this way. Yeah. Definitely.

After that, Lyla asked us about our videos. It was nice, because both me and my bestie were passionate about our craft, but we never had the chance of talking about it in public. Besides, I liked our interviewer, to the point that now I was eager to read some of her pieces. All in all, the whole thing lasted less than 15 minutes as promised, at the end of which Mikey swooped on us and dragged me and my bestie to do some "networking".

"But my router is broken!" Lotus was complaining, when we were signaled to reach our seats.

The ceremony was in some respects like the Oscars: at first it's really fun, then it's interesting, because you get to explore the various categories that are presented, but inexorably it just becomes boring. Very much unlike the Oscars, however, the intermissions here consisted in hot strippers performing jaw-dropping acrobatic pole dance.

"Ok, mission for the night: sleep with one of those girls," I whispered in awe to Lotus.

"Hell yeah!"

"Don't forget my room service!" Mikey grumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, as if your dick could get hard so fast: I'll do you in the morning," I quickly waved the matter away, my eyes still peeled on the dancers.

The atmosphere, however, changed radically when our names echoed in the room.

"And now, for the category of amateur alternative scenes, girl on girl," said the presenter, "Jules Sperme and Lotus Blue with their series… Wow, tough title… 'The adventures of Jules, her octopus and the unihorny unicorn with a unibrow'… Let's see a clip to find out whatever this thing is about!"

The best way to describe how I felt is the following. Attending things like these isn't much unlike going to the movies: after a while you forget that you are a part of the huge crowd of the audience and it becomes a very private pleasure, as if the show was just for you. However, when you are called and your face appears on one screen while on the other they play a clip of Lotus fucking your tattooed ass with a huge dildo, the show becomes very much about you and the crowd is not something you can ignore anymore. All of a sudden you are not part of them and you realize just how many people "them" is. It's scary and awesome at the same time. My throat tightened in unison with my hand around Lotus'.

Fortunately, the clip didn't last long. Unfortunately, so didn't the other three and my heart was threatening to burst out of my ribcage as the presenter announced the winner.

"And the iPorn award goes to… Jules Sperme and Lotus Blue!"

"Holy shit!" I yelled springing from my seat, making everyone around me laugh. Lotus was just frozen in shock.

"Go the stage! The stage!" Mikey hissed.

Yes, the stage… Wait, how was I supposed to get there? Think! I was pretty sure that the others had gone that way… Lotus! I grabbed her hand and tugged her behind me. What would I say when I was there? Shit, how could I have forgotten to prepare some kind of speech? Boy, I really had changed from the old, hyper-organized Jeri…

I don't know how, but I found myself on the stage, beside the handsome guy who had been doling out mobile-shaped golden trophies. And now he was giving one to me! He was saying something. A microphone in my hand…

"I just wanted to say that, whatever people think of us, porn is a form of art too and that's why I'm so honored for this award. Also, I wanna thank my loyal fans, my agent Mikey who's believed in me from the very beginning, Barbie Baby who's been a great friend and mentor, and my shitty ex for helping me find my calling!" I said, almost out of breath, the words coming from who knows where, when Lotus snatched the microphone.

"Quick, before they cut us with music!" people heard her whisper. Everyone laughed.

"I have a special person to thank too. She's the one who has introduced me to the wonderful world of pornography with her huge collection. She's been incredibly supportive of me, she watches from home every movie I shoot and she always has helpful suggestions for the sex scenes," Lotus added, making me wonder who this mysterious person was. "My sweet granny. Look, nana, I won!" she exclaimed with a big and uncharacteristic grin, waving her own trophy.

The audience buzzed and many people looked puzzled at each other.

"She's kidding," I assured everybody, quickly grabbing the microphone and ever so slightly panicking. Everybody fortunately laughed.

"No I'm not!" she replied annoyed, taking the mike back.

"Really?" everyone heard me wonder disconcerted, forgetting the ceremony and letting go of the microphone.

"Nah, gotcha!" she said, laughing in her own, mousy way.

People laughed again and we were signaled to stop hogging the stage.

"Am I a genius or what?" Lotus said, as we went back to our seats.

I hugged her tightly: "You are the best!"

Mikey hugged me too, when we sat.

"I'm so very proud of you, Jules. I know I just exploit you for money and sex, but I care about you and I'm very happy to see the artist you've become in such little time!" he said, very gravely.

At that, of course, I teared up. All my attempts at saying that I loved him too, that he'd rescued me, that he'd been a really fucked-up father figure to me were vain, but I hoped that my hug conveyed all that.

After regaining my composure, I couldn't help staring at the trophy, with brief pauses to gaze at Lotus and smiling. I wished I could kiss her, but maybe it wasn't a great idea. As the other categories went by, I posted on our social media accounts selfies, comments and, as a bonus for my fans, the video of me blowing Mikey in the limousine, which Lotus had apparently recorded, avoiding framing his face, and stripped of the audio track.

"I should hire you as a publicist, you know?" Mikey commented.

"Does that mean that you like me?" she asked with doe-eyes.

"Nope!"

When finally the ceremony was over, we mingled with the other attendees, some of which complimented me on my work. It was so weird! I didn't even notice that Mikey had disappeared. He came back with a couple of the strippers we had seen before.

"Jules, Lotus, these are Kayla and Kiara: they'll be joining us for the after party!" he boomed quite pleased with himself. As we shook hands, he mouthed "they like girls!"

He was the best! They were indeed two cute brunettes, slightly older than us. They looked kinda trashy, with her fake tits, big loop earrings and heavy makeup: definitely my type. So, during the trip to the after-party we had our chance to compliment them on their performance and exchange a few tips: we asked about pole dancing, they asked about porn, because one of Kayla's regulars had proposed them to do a casting couch scene. Honestly, it soon became disappointingly clear that neither of them was interested in me, but Kiara seemed to like Lotus.

When we arrived, the club was already crowded. In the midst of the chaos, a figure of perfect surgical beauty stood out. Barbie, with a white dress that left nothing to imagination, was waving at me with a playful smile from the bar.

"Barbie, I won!" I squealed as I reached her.

She immediately hugged me.

"That's my baby! I'm so proud!" she said over the loud music with a big, uncharacteristically honest smile as she smothered me with her huge, melon-sized fake tits. Ever since I'd gotten on my hip a tattoo of her lips surrounded by the script "Barbie's Baby" she often called me that.

"And good girls deserve candy!" she went on.

Oh no, why did she love to drug me at parties so much? I didn't want to choose between going out with her and becoming an addict! However, as always, I couldn't say no to my goddess, and when she showed the small pill she held between her clawed fingers, I exclaimed "Yay!" jumping on my heels and clapping with enthusiasm.

"Say ah…"

I stuck out my tongue, she put it there, just beside its piercing, and she watched me swallow it. Then, she kissed me passionately, both for fun and, I'd always suspected, to check that I had actually swallowed the pill. When we finally stopped making out in front of a captive audience, the sick, hidden part of me that craved her toxicity got the best of me and I told her: "I love it when you feed me candy like this!"

Why, Jules, why encourage her even more? My eyes wandered the room as I was pondering on this strange impulse I'd felt, lingering on Lotus talking to Kiara as soon as I spotted them…

Anyhow, whatever poison was in that pill, it was already kicking in, and all my inhibitions were crumbling.

"I want my special drink too!"

At that Barbie called the barman and asked him to make a mojito without putting in the soda. He complied, a little perplexed. Then, with a confident gesture, she swiftly placed the glass under her skirt without anyone noticing and discreetly filled it with a stream of piss, which came out white and probably with very little flavor: she'd been drinking for a while.

"Yay!" I exclaimed again as she gave it to me with a benevolent smile.

I drank it greedily, making sure she saw how much I loved her goddess juice. The drink didn't actually taste that much different from a normal mojito: it was just saltier.

"And now, let's have fun!"

Soon enough I got lost in the dark swirling mass of bodies. Under Barbie's influence I drank, smoked like a fiend, danced with strangers and partied, increasingly high and carefree, my perception of what was happening dimmer and dimmer. I still wonder if I actually overheard a drunk Lotus saying to Kiara: "You know those squalid bars, the real sad ones with depressed clients who go there to drink their life away? I wanna buy one and call it 'The low bar'!"