He said "Call me Daddy"

Story Info
Sissy finds his master.
955 words
4.08
23.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His personal ad said: dom top daddy seeking submissive, trannies and crossdressers preferred. When I answered his ad as a submissive sissy offering full service as requested, attaching a picture of me in a short camisole and wearing a slave chain between my collar and handcuffs, captioned with "submissive sissy cocksucker can swallow 7 inches. Boi pussy trained for 2" diameter. Needs humiliation. May be whipped," his response was so quick that I thought it was a computer reply. I was wrong.

He wanted me immediately, but I asked for at least an hour to get showered and dressed for him. I wore a white corset with size C breast forms, white string bikini bottoms and white stockings under a short fit and flare multicolored dress. A dash of light makeup and I even had time to paint my nails one coat before he got there.

Hiding behind the door to keep the neighbors from seeing me, I let him in.

"Very nice. You look very sexy," he said.

"Thank you, Sir. I am happy I please you."

He pulled me to him and leaned in to kiss me. Pleased, I opened my lips and he gave me a delightful French kiss. Entwined, I let him have his way, standing as meekly and feminine as possible as he caressed my breasts, belly and backside.

"Where are we going to do this?"

"The bedroom carpet will be easier on my knees," and I led him there.

He stood beside me and said: "I have something for you. Get down on your knees and find it."

"A present for me? Is it big?," I said, as I reached into his pants to draw him out.

"Oh it is!"

"May I kiss it, Sir?"

"Yes."

After a few moments: "may I suck it, Sir?"

"Yes, show me how good a sissy cocksucker you can be."

Starting at the head, I gave it several slow, delicate licks. He was rock hard before I first took him into my mouth. He was a thick seven inches plus, barely fitting into my throat without gagging me. I licked it the way I used to eat pussy, trying to be gentle, when he unexpectedly said to use my teeth. As I raked his length as requested, he groaned and put his hands on the back of my head, pushing his cock deeper. Trying desperately not to choke, I felt the head enter my throat That was a first, and I felt proud to have reached another milestone as a sissy slut. I felt the first taste of precum, so I thought he was going to finish this way, but he pulled away and told me to take off my panties and lay on the bed on my belly.

I lay down and he began to savagely spank me with both hands, landing blow after blow with less than a second between them. Aroused, I arched my back to present my bottom to him.

"Damn, you are a dirty sissy aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, I am a dirty sissy slut who needs to be punished by you."

"Call me Daddy, bitch."

"Yes Sir, er, daddy, spank my ass. Teach me to be a good sissy gurl for you, daddy. Punish me for being a whore, a dirty, dirty whore, who needs your cock in me every day, daddy."

After uncounted blows, he stopped and backed away. I heard a whooshing sound. I looked back to see that he had reached down for his pants and had pulled his belt free and was gathering it into a strap.

"Bitch, you need to be punished, don't you?"

"If you say so, daddy. I try to be good, but I keep having naughty thoughts about your cock in my mouth or pussy. I can't stop, daddy, I think I'll need your cock every day from now on."

His belt was leather, about two inches wide and fairly thick. He had gathered it into a loop about eighteen inches long. Quivering, but excited, I looked back over my shoulder at him. The first blow left me gasping with pain, but a good kind of pain, like when you pull a splinter out of your finger. The second blow hurt worse, but the third blow made me cry out. "Please, daddy, don't hurt me!"

"Shut up, bitch, I'll tell you when we are done."

Squeezing the pillow tightly, I endured another eight or ten strokes before he finally quit, throwing aside the belt and kneeling down to lick my hot ass cheeks and hole.

"Damn, bitch, you'll do anything, won't you?"

"Yes, daddy, I told you I was a dirty slut."

"Let's see how you like this," he said, as he squeezed some lubricant into me and on his fingers before pushing three of them into me.

"Oh, daddy, I like it," as I wiggled my hips around his fingers and spread my legs more so he could go deeper.

He stood up, tore open a condom and, grasping a hip in both hands, forced himself into me with one savage thrust, going balls deep and beginning to pound me like a teenager. After several minutes, I felt his cum spurt into me through the latex and he slowly pulled away, leaving me feeling empty and so weak in the knees that I couldn't get up.

"That was great, sissy. I'm going to have to take you out to one of the adult places in Tampa and let you fuck everybody there; would you like that?"

"Yes daddy, with you there beside me I'll do whatever you want."

"Good answer. Next time, wear the same outfit, but without the panties. You won't ever need them again."

"Yes, daddy."