All Comments on 'He Said He Was My Friend'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Over the years there has developed a cadre of excellent writers who provide stories for us the given us keen insights into life. Once such writer is Just_Words. Careful readers not enjoy a well written story, buy discern those valuable life lessons. This story provides to great lessons. 1) The nature and value of true friendship. 2) How mature adults handle adversity, by seeing this for what they are, and responding in way that makes the future better.

The immature will read these excellent stories and miss the life lessons and complain the the MC did act according to their immature ways of thinking.

If you are the former type of reader, enjoy this wonderful story. If you are the latter, move on, you will just be a fault-finder and your efforts to comment are a WOO.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

An anon wrote “wasted read” a few months ago, because there was no payback. I’d like to counter with “Enjoyable read“ based solely on the awesome friendship. It’s a nice change to not see deceit from a life long friend.

DoH.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...