He Said, She Said Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexual encounter as told from a woman's perspective.
4.4k words
4.1
9.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers

Her Story

(The following story is set in Northeast Louisiana in December 1844—the antebellum South. It is a harvest celebration. The language used is authentically Southern from the time period. All of the characters mentioned herein are between 18 and 21 years of age. This is the first of a series of stories told from both the female and the male perspectives.)

Friday night finally arrived. East Louisianans from far and near showed up for the celebration, some with slaves in tow. The Leone's, the Bannisters, the Greens, the Thompkins, the Jenkins, the Mullins, the Gastons, the Harknesses and a plethora of other farm families showed up along with various riff raff, drunks and drifters looking for a good time. Or a fight. The Harvest Dance attracted attendees from all walks of life.

Annie Leone quickly gathered up her Pussy Posse—Gretchen Thompkins, Mary Lynn and Polly Lynn Bannister, Janice Leone and Jennie Harkness—and set out to flame the neighborhood.

As per usual with such an egalitarian collection of hens, the gossip and the braggadocio superceded all other considerations.

Janice Leone: "Jennie Harkness!! You fabulous hussy, you!! I hear tell you did it to my brother the other Sunday. In the church basement!! He said he made you pee on the floor!!"

Jennie Harkness: "If he told you that, he's a lie and the truth ain't in him. I might've did it to him but I ain't peed. I told that melonhead not to say nuttin' about that, anyway. I lay he won't be gittin' nary nuther drop of MY pussy, or it'll be 'Katie bar the door!'"

Gretchen Thompkins: "You give Jakie some pussy? I thought you liked Jimmy Gaston?"

Jennie: "Jimmy's too slow. I practically offered it to him and he ain't took the bait. What've I gotta do, hitch my skirt up and cock it up in his face?"

Janice: "Well, you ain't gotta drop no hints with Jake. You could have three pairs of bloomers on and that lunkhead could sniff you out if you crossed your legs in church. He might be quick on the draw, but he knows his cooch."

Polly Lynn Bannister: "Quick on the draw? I hear tell he cain't last a minute. 'Specially if its fresh. Like mine."

Annie Leone: "Did you say fresh? Like YOUR'N? That ain't what Paulie Gaston says."

Polly Lynn: "Paulie Gaston is a LIE. I ain't give him none."

Gretchen: "But you said...."

Polly Lynn: "Shut up, Gretch."

Annie: "Paulie says he give you the poke at the Revival meetin'. And he says you is the one that was quick."

Polly Lynn (relenting on her obvious lie): "Paulie said...? Oh, yeah. I'd forgot about that. Musta didn't make much of a impression. And why are you talkin' to Paulie about me for? What business is it of your'n?"

Annie: "I give him some the other week, that's why. I ain't a-feared to say it. He said he's got a big 'un, bigger'n a nigger. I wanted to try him out."

(All the girls tittered at this startling admission.)

Polly Lynn: "So you give him some. How'd you know I ain't wanted a follow up? Maybe I had him down as my possible. 'Polly Lynn Gaston.' That sounds good to me."

Annie: "You're saving yourself for my brother Benny and you know it. Your parents and my parents have been tryin' to hook up our boys with you and Mary Lynn for the longest."

Polly Lynn: "Benny is three years younger than me. I ain't studyin' about no Benny."

Jennie (ignoring Polly's second lie): "Was he bigger'n a nigger, Annie?"

Janice: "Yeah, Annie. Give us the details. And why am I only hearing about this now? You bad thing! You was supposed to tell me about this five minutes after it happened!"

Annie: "If I give out the details, we ALL has to pungle, OK?. Every slippin' pussy in this room has to 'fess up to something. I know ever' last one of you heffahs is done did sump'n that nobody knows about 'ceptin' you and the dick you had up between your legs. It ain't like we don't know each other. And the stories don't leave this room, like always. Deal?"

She waved her pinky finger in the air to signify absolute confidentiality. All the girls present locked pinky fingers in solemn agreement. These secretive gossip sessions always devolved into pussy measuring contests.


Annie's Story

"OK, so here's what happened. You know my Pa let me ride with him down to the river when we was totin' the tobacky crop to the boat. It was me and Benny and Abby's husband Buck and two or three other niggers we brung along to do the work. You was there, Jennie. I saw you but you ain't see me. Well, the Gastons was there, too. I seen Paulie with 'em and I figured "Why not?", you know? He's always wearin' those tight work trousers so's girls can see his dick loungin' down his leg. He's real proud of it. So I give him the side-eye and a little hip shimmy. You know how I do. I woulda give him the cheek poke, but I ain't wanted him to think I wanted to suck his dick. I did want to, actually. Who wouldn't? But I ain't wanted him to know it straight off like that. A girl's gotta be what you call "discreet", you know? So I give him the shimmy and I wandered away from my family kinda casual, like, so's no one would notice. I went out behind the nigger outhouse and I was gonna wait for him there, but it stunk to high heaven and I ain't think I could hold my breath and ride a dick at the same time. So I sneaked off into the woods apiece. I got behind a tree and peeked out. Sure enough, here comes Paulie, like a hound dog on the scent. He seen me and I took off deeper into the woods, with him hot on my trail. I warn't skeered of him. I jist ain't wanted no busy bodies to come sneakin' up and catched us with his dick up my ass. They wouldn't-a said nuthin' 'bout Paulie, of course, but Lawdy, they'd-a said sump'n 'bout me.

"So we run off about a quarter mile or so. Hopped a coupla streams. I looked back and couldn't see Pa or nobody followin' us. I had one 'o them ankle skirts on so the brambles wouldn't scratch me up. So we come to a little clearing next to a pond. So I says to him, I says: "Why are you followin' me, Paulie Gaston? I come out here to pee; I don't know what YOU thought. An' I ain't a-fixin' to squat an' squirt in front of YOU." Don't you know he pulled his dick out right there and flumped it up against his leg? Then he took it back in his hand and peed a circle 'round my feet!! Told me that if I stepped outside the circle I was a nigger lover. I started to tell him that the onliest reason I give him the shimmy is I heard he had a nigger dick. He woulda liked that. But I ain't actually say it. I jist looked at his dick like it was the purtiest thing I'd seen in a coon's age (they like it when you do that) an' I told him it beat all the niggers I'd seen by a mile. So I swallowed real hard and I asked him if I could touch it. He stepped right 'cross that pee circle and put it dead smack in my hand!!

"Soon's I touched it, it got hard. Didn't spill another drop of pee, jist pronged straight up. Boi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoing!! And yeah, he gots a big 'un. 'Lem inches, if I had to guess. He might have a inch on Benny, maybe two, three inches on Jakie. He ain't no Charlie Nelson, if that's what you want to know. But for a white man he's right up there. And fat? It ain't no word for it. Felt like I was holdin' a oak log. An' I could smell it, too. Smelt like...I dunno how to describe it. You know how a dick smells all sweaty sometimes, musky like a armpit, but you can smell stale old pussy oozin' off of it? An' doodoo, too, because he's been shovin' it up some heffah's poop chute? His dick just smelt used, you know? WELL used. You want a dick to smell like that mostwise cause it usually means it's broke in good and won't seize up before it can do right by a good piece 'o pussy. You jist don't wanna suck it right off of the bat because it stinks, you know? You wanna grease it up with your own puss before you put it in your mouth, because you don't know where it's been. I dunno. Maybe YOU might like to suck a un-pussed dick. I like to scrub 'em up in my fur before I'll put my mouth on it. Seasoning, you know. That's just me.

"So what's the first thing he does? He puts both his hands on my shoulders and starts giving me the pressdown!! He wants me to bend the knee and slob the knob!! So I says to him, I says, "Hold your horses, there, Paulie Gaston!! Just 'cause I let you put it in my hand don't mean I'm-a let you put it in my mouth. I dunno what you think THIS is, but my mouth ain't the place for your stinkin' ole poker.

"So he goes, "Thad Johnson says you sucked his'n." THAD JOHNSON!!! (You know they're cousins.) I was so mad!! You 'member that time I told y'all I let Thad run his finger up my cooch? Well, his finger was so skinny I figured his dick couldn't a-been much bigger. I even showed him how to run his thumb up my puss and his middle finger up my bunghole simultaneous, but even that didn't do the trick (he had them long fingernails, like a girl, and he scratched me), so when he pulled his dick out I give him the shoulder and I run off. THAT Thad Johnson. This mug had the NERVE to say I sucked his dick!!

"So I go, "I ain't never in this life sucked no Thad Johnson's dick. And if you believe his lies you can jist turn around and scooch your swingin' dick right back to camp." See, I knowed he'd already give Polly the full measure from the back. And I figured he'd turn me around and go north in both my "down there" holes, too. I wasn't wearin' any bloomers. All he had to do was lift up my skirt. If he'd-a got past both them steamy pipes, I'd-a blew him, sure. What, is his the first dick I sucked?

"So I stepped right across his little pee fence and started to make my way home. I figured he was gon' call me a nigger lover anyway, and it ain't like none-a us ain't had a nigger dick up in us from time to time. It's just that we has to deny it to our menfolk. So bein' a nigger lover ain't the worst thing in the world, less'n we get big and end up dropping a li'l niglet. You know?

"But danged if my pussy warn't deadset agin the plan!! She seen that big ole purple pole and set her mind right then and there!! It was like I was walking one way and my pussy was draggin' me backwards so's she could git one ride in, at least!! She got to moistin' and drippin'. Ever' step I took jist made me sloshier and sloshier.

"I looked back and he's jist a-standin' there, hands on his hips, dick pronged up in the air like a flagpole. And you know what? I could still smell it!! From twenty, thirty feet away!! It was like those pies that Ma sets out on the windowsill to cool. It was CALLIN' me, girls!! Seemed like a mist was oozin' off it and draggin' me back by my nostrils. And the worst of it was, HE KNEW IT. I could see it in his eyes.

"Finally, I jist slowed down and give up. It warn't no use. My head was a-swimming, all fogged up with dick scent. My pussy was floatin' in juice. We was gon' be down to the boat dock for three days. This might be my onliest chance to cool her off. I stopped dead in my tracks and I stood there. I was fightin' it. Lawd knows I was fightin' it! My mind said to take one more step and git a-goin'. But my legs was locked up. Wouldn't move a tap! Seemed like I stood there for an age.

"It took me awhile but I finally looked back to him. Slowly, I scooched my skirt up to show him my ass. I says to him, "You better come and git it quick afore I change my mind." Did he run over, ass over teakettle, like any man with any sense would-a done? NO! He strolled over. Took his time. And girls? His dick ain't wobbled one iota. His body was movin', but his dick homed in on my pussy like it was already attached with a tight rope. Hard ain't the word for it. It was made of stone! Polly ain't lied about that much.

"I only felt the slam when he was all the way in. Then he pulled it out so fast I couldn't git any swirl. He fucked me like I was his dog, 'ceptin' we was standin' up.

"Finally, I couldn't take it no more. He was just humpin' me. Didn't have the decency to give me a reacharound. And my clit's just a-bulgin' out, like Janice's, only not as big.

"So I give him the push, you know, just put my hand against his chest to suggest a drier hole. It was right there. 'N I was ready, too. Did he pay attention to the push? You betchu he didn't. Just kept poundin' away. You cain't be subtle with some niggers. He wasn't pickin' up the clues! So I let him keep on for another minute or two. His eyes was rollin' in his head, but he warn't near 'bout ready to cum.

"So finally I says to him, I says: "Paulie!! Put it up my ass. Change up!! Jeez!!!" This seemed to shake him up. I ain't really wanted him to put it up my butt, but sometimes you git so slippery your pussy won't do the trick. Don't act like this is your first time hearing this. I knows you ho's only TOO well. Anyway, he pulled it out and put it right up to the opening to my doodihole, quick as you please. Slipped it right in!! I says to myself, I says: "What the farmer's daughter!!?", you know, because my cooch is one thing but my ass is another. Ain't nobody slipped up my poop chute that easy. My ass is tight. Anyone'll tell you that much. Those that's been up there'll tell you I can make a pinky finger cum simply by squeezin' my butt cheeks up. And this boy goes all the way up with his knotty pole in one go? Sump'ns wrong right there. And now here he comes with the doggy hump again.

"Well, I was TOO thru. But what could I do? He had me locked in. Usually it takes some time for a fella to start pile driving me when he goes deep south like that. Paulie ain't missed a beat. He's grippin' me by my hips an' pulling me back an' forth along his pole. He's jist a-slammin' me. I ain't gon' lie—it felt good. I'm thinkin' to myself: "How'd Paulie get this big ole sausage whilst his cousin Thad only gots that dinky pinky?"

(Here Polly interrupted her)

Polly: "I thought you said you ain't never had none-a Thad's dick?"

Annie: "I lied. I give him some just the once. Don't tell Abby. I bet you I won't give him no more. His dick ain't worth a good pussy fart. In fact, if you fart on him with your pussy, he might slip out!!"

All the girls guffawed at the mental image this insult evoked. Annie continued:

"Anyway, me and Paulie kept a-goin'. I still had my dress on. My titties was a-floppin' and I got to sweatin' from my forehead an' my armpits. I looked down and I had these great big half-moon sweat stains in my white blouse. You know the ones; all of us has had 'em. But it comes from working 'round the house, you know? How'm I gon' explain these big-ass armpit sweat stains to my Pa? I ain't been out loadin' tobacky. The niggers done that. Of course, my skirt would cover up my puss and the after-drip, but he's gonna wonder what I been doin' that caused my pits to sweat up. It ain't summer time; it's harvest.

"So now I'm trying to come up with a cover story. Meanwhile, Paulie is still rakin' my doodihole over the coals. I'm not payin' much attention 'cause, of course, I'm worryin' about what my Pa is gonna say about these sweat stains. He'll come to his own conclusions and he's prol'ly gon' be right. You don't git sweat stains from goin' out in the woods to pee. You git sweat stains from FUCKIN'. My Pa ain't stupid. (Well, he still thinks I'm a virgin. But that don't mean he's stupid. A lotta your Pa's think you ain't fucked nobody, neither, and not one of you heffahs has seen hide nor hair of your pussy cover flap since you was ten years old.)

"All-of-a-sudden, like, Paulie slows down. I almost didn't notice. What I did notice is his dick started gittin' soft. He cum in me!! Shot his load, and now he's strugglin' to git it up agin afore I locked it up and pushed him out!!

"Now I'm really put out. We'd both got to stay out in the woods until these sweat stains dried. I knew that much. And I ain't cum yet!! Long as I ain't bust my nuts, I'm gon' continue to sweat. That's jist natural. I couldn't figure out how long it would take my pits to dry, but I knew I was gon' bust my nuts, sweaty pits or not. And this nigger is strugglin' to keep his dick up!!

"I knew it was time for me to take charge. First thing I did was, I hopped my happy hips up off his shriveled old peter rabbit. I was gon' git mine and I ain't needed to sit about and chitchat whilst he got his stremff back.

"Next, I stripped off my blouse and hung it over a tree branch to dry. I stripped off my skirt, too, just in case he shot it up with his nasty jizz. Now I'm a-standing there, buck-nekkid, titties all wagglin' out, doodihole jist a-drippin'. I look over at Paulie. He looks like he jist finished a ten-mile run. He's a-standin' there, hands on his knees, huffin' for air. His dick is hangin' straight down, danglin' like a ribbon in the wind. It warn't near about as hard as it was before it went in. It looked like it was gaspin' for air, too. He gives me a laugh; you know how they'll laugh and try an' play it off when they cum too quick. Like I'm supposed to laugh right along with him. And it's MY pussy that's left wantin'.

"I could feel his jizz oozin' out of my ass, drippin' down my thighs. I reached back and scooped up a handful of the stuff an' I flung it into the trees. I flung another handful with my other hand.

"You know how, sometimes, when they cum too quick they'll want to give you the pressdown and make you suck they dicks till it gits hard again? I wasn't havin' that shit. Not tuh-day!! No, girls, lemme tell you what I did.


"I says to him, I says, "Git down here. On your back." At first he acted like he wasn't gon' do it. But I give him the stink eye and puffed up my lips real firm so's he knew I meant business. What's he gon' do? He's the one sloppied me up an' ain't waited for me to nut. Like I'm gon' run all the way out in the woods an' come back without gittin' my nuts shriveled up, too? He musta had me confused with somebody else.

"So once I had him splayed out on the ground I stepped up to him real sultry-like. I jist stood there, makin' him wonder what I was gonna do with his floppy dick, if I was gon' do anything at all. Truth is, I ain't had NO plans at all for his dick. Chile? I wanted that TONGUE.

"I stepped across his face an' I lowered my pussy down real slow so he could git a good look and a even better whiff. Lower and lower I went till my pussy was right smack in his face. He closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"Pretty soon he stopped strugglin' and started in to lickin', like I wanted. Back lick, baby!! I looked back over my shoulder an' his dick was hard again!! Boi-yoi-yoi-yoi-yoing!!!! But I ain't wanted his dick just now. He had his chance. Now I'm givin' him a different chance, and he better not muck it up. Don't you know he firmed his tongue up and ran that mug straight up my poop chute as far as it would go!!? I clenched on it quick, too quick, and forced it out. Not deliberate, you understand, because it felt good. So I relaxed and let him poke his tongue up there again.


"Don't you wish, sometimes, that they tongues was as long as they dicks? He's got his tongue just inside my rim an' I'm wanting him to go deeper. But his tongue just warn't long enough!! It tickled me real good, but I wanted him to pound me with it. Ever' time I got to slammin' his face his tongue slipped out. I ain't liked that at all. So pretty soon I jist settled for the swirl. I rubbed my doodihole round and round 'cross his mouth, real fast like. That felt pretty good. I figured I could cum like that.

Bardot1990
Bardot1990
136 Followers
12