He Said She Said Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers

John pulls her up by her hair and shoves his cum drenched cock between her lips. Brenda feels his semi-erect member glide across her tongue. It grows bigger and bigger in her mouth. She uses her lips and tongue to stimulate him as he slowly moves it in and out.

Brenda is still on edge from Marsha's probing tongue and fingers in her pussy and ass. John's cock is like an aphrodisiac in her mouth. She can feel another orgasm building in her belly. John has a firm grip on her head and is slamming his cock into the back of her mouth on each thrust. Spit drools from her lips as she tries to keep up with him.

Marsha takes the huge vibrator she put on the floor near the couch and presses it against Brenda's opening. She pushes and feels it easily slide into her body. Brenda is aware of the new pressure in her pussy but is concentrating so hard on trying to keep up with John's thrusts that she doesn't really think about it. His cock forces open her throat and pushes even deeper. Tears run down her cheeks.

Marsha presses the little finger at the base of the vibrator against Brenda's clit. Then she pushes a button to make it vibrate. Brenda begins to shake uncontrollably and desperately tries to pull her mouth from John's cock but he holds her head in place. Marsha watches pussy juice squirt from Brenda's cunt and stream down her thighs.

Brenda feels like she is going to black out from so much pleasure. Spit is running down her chin and neck. Her body explodes in one convulsion after the next. She is helpless to stop it. Marsha pushes a finger up her ass sending her to even new heights. She desperately needs air and is choking on John's cock. He finally pulls out. Brenda gasps and tries to breath between her screams.

Marsha pulls the vibrator from Brenda's pussy. Her legs are still shaking from the experience. She watches John slide his cock into Marsha's pussy just inches in front of her face. It slowly disappears up her cunt. Brenda stares as John slowly moves it in and out of his wife. John's hand pushes her head down. Brenda's tongue flicks over Marsha's hard clit.

"Make me cum baby... I'm almost there... that's it... yeah... uuuunnggggghhh..."

John pulls his cock from Marsha's gushing cunt. Brenda clamps her mouth over the swollen mound and licks the cunt juice flowing from Marsha's pussy. When she is finished John pulls her head up by the hair and shoves his dripping cock between her lips. He fucks her face hard and fast until spit is drooling from her chin. Occasionally he shoves his cock into her throat trying to drive it deeper and deeper each time.

Her mouth is sore but John is relentless. His cock slams into her again and again. After several minutes she feels him swell between her lips. He grunts. Cum explodes from his tip and blasts against the roof of her mouth. More and more pour out of his cock until it is dripping from her lips. When he is finished he pulls out and covers her mouth until she is forced to swallow. Her intercom buzzes.

"Dr. Steinberg, your next appointment is here. What should I tell them."

Brenda quickly composes herself and walks to her desk.

"I need another few minutes. Tell them to wait."

She turns and faces Marsha and John.

"I think we made a lot of progress today. Should we schedule another appointment for next week? I have detected a certain anal quality to your marriage and would like to explore that aspect if you agree."

"Do we need to wait for next week?"

Brenda presses the intercom.

"Do we have any openings tomorrow? I'll need at least two hours with Mr. and Mrs. Richardson. Oh, and please call that boy from the diner back and tell him I would like to meet with his friends this weekend."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,993 Followers