He Said/She Said Pt. 01

Story Info
He said, she said, who to believe?
5k words
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers

HE SAID

F: So what's she been saying about me then?

INT: I'm here to try and establish the facts.

F: Yeah right, she's been bad mouthing me then hasn't she? Fucking bitch.

INT: Please, let's just get on with the interview. You were newly appointed as temporary Hotel Manager here?

F: Yeah, I'd been involved in a couple of nightclubs in London then was asked to take the job on just after the Company bought this 'miles from nowhere Hotel', March 2020, just as this Covid-19 thing started. So they headhunted me, the right person for the job, it's all down to being good at what I do.

INT: Your Uncle, he owns the business, he asked you to come here?

F: My Uncle knows that I can handle a job like this, that's why he asked me. "Freddy, I want you to sort the place out for me," he told me.

INT: I'm right to understand that you were brought in to make everyone redundant?

F: Redundant, that's about right? Ok, As you can see I'm smart, l'm a people person and that's why I was asked to deal with the staffing of the Hotel during this Lockdown. I'm single, no ties and 29 years old so I can go anywhere you know, no strings attached. I was brought in to 'reduce' the number of employees while we were closed.

INT: You mean getting rid of them to save money?

F: That's what I had to do.

INT: How many employees were to lose their jobs?

F: Look, I was told that I needed to save the Company money and the policy was to make as many people redundant as possible to save costs and that was what I was doing, so to answer your question, pretty much all of them. The Hotel had just been bought out and had to shut down because of the Covid lockdown so it wasn't making any money.

INT: Good opportunity for a clean sweep then?

F: Yeah exactly, the Owners at the top decided that they didn't want to go down the Furlough route for this Hotel as it needed an upgrade and this was the perfect opportunity to do it. When it's all over we can recruit new staff, but on lower wages of course.

INT: Tell me about Sarah?

F: Sarah? Yeah, fucking hot bitch she is, whatever she says to you, she's a fucking goer, know what I mean?

INT: Let's get on, but why did you bring her back to work?

F: Oh, well I needed someone to do the admin and send out the redundancy letters and she seemed the right person to bring back in, she knew everyone of course and she dealt with the personnel side of things anyway.

INT: You'd not met her before had you?

F: No I'd not met her before. See that picture on the wall, of all the staff that were working here? Yeah, third from the middle at the front, fucking nice looking or what? I thought that if I had to bring someone back it might as well be a bit of eye candy. Take a look, probably she's slightly older than me, taller, probably, 5'7" maybe, that wavy blond hair just cut above her shoulder, dresses smart and check out her legs.

INT: I see. So you decided bringing her in because she was a bit of eye candy? You liked the look of her, not because she dealt with the personnel?

F: If I've got to work with someone you don't want to be looking at something fat or ugly or a Grandma do you? So why not the good looking tart, you can see she's the kind of girl that's up for anything and she fucking was up for anything.

INT: What do you mean she's up for anything?

F: When she came in that first day I just knew there was a spark between us. I just knew it, I know women and I can read them like a book.

INT: Really?

F: What do you think? She was flirting with me from the moment she came in. She came in and I asked if she wanted to join me at the bar to talk about what she was going to do, she says, "A glass of red wine would be nice." Good start I thought. Skirt well above the knee, tight blouse, she was getting my attention.

INT: So you did go to the bar?

F: Yeah, that's where we went. We sat on the bar stood and she was giving me the eye, I mean she sits there facing me letting her skirt ride up high giving me a flash of her inner thighs. Every now and then for effect she'd move her legs apart and give me a little look up her skirt, a few times I could see her panties, they were blue, and she had too many buttons undone on her blouse. Look I knew she was interested in me because she was fucking flirting all the time.

INT: Flirting with you all the time.

F: Yes, she was. I mean we finished the bottle of wine, she was stroking her hair and kept giving me flashes of her thighs. She made me hard I can tell you.

INT: So then it was back to the job in hand, you sent out the redundancy notices?

F: Yeah. Did that, on her second or third day, can't remember which it was, the day she told me her husband had been laid off I think, as joke I put her name on the list.

INT: The redundancy list? It was a joke?

F: Yeah it was a joke, she knew it was a joke, it was a laugh, she thought it was fucking hilarious.

INT: What happened when she got the letter?

F: So she comes in to my office "Are you getting rid of me too?" she was holding the list in her hand. I forget what I said, she says "I need this job, I really need this job, what do I need to do to keep my job?" and she's smiling at me and I saw three buttons undone on her blouse, she was flashing her bra at me. So I play along with it.

INT: You played along with it what do you mean played along with it?

F: So she says "Please don't get rid of me," he was smiling then she said "If you let me keep my job I can make it worth your while..." So I'm looking at her and she kicks her shoes off. I asked what she meant.

INT: She said she would make it worth your while?

F: Yes, she said that, smiling at me. She undresses, everything, pulls off her skirt and tights, slowly unbuttons her blouse right there on the carpet in front of me. I was getting hard just watching, then she takes off her bra and panties, throws them on my desk and stands there naked. She is fucking fit you know, those legs, that arse and a very nice pair of tits, 34B tits.

INT: Completely naked? and you know her bra size?

F: Yeah, I see the label on the bra, I pick the bra and her panties up and they feel warm, I'm thinking I"m going to fuck the arse off the little bitch and just like that she kneels in front of me. She undid my belt, unbuttoned my trousers and slowly pulled at the zip, I'd gotten so hard that as she pulled at my underwear out popped my cock, shit I was as hard as rock.

INT: She was the one that undid your trousers?

F: Oh yeah, I'm sitting there and she grips my cock and runs her hand up and down, fucking up and down and with her thumb she rubs my tip. Her other hand slides down between my legs and cups my balls. I thought I was going to explode.

INT: You are saying she instigated this?

F: Yeah she did, then she leans over me opens her mouth and runs her tongue over my tip while pulling my foreskin down and when she started to run her tongue into my... it felt so good. She just took my head into her mouth and she worked her magic.

You know I struggled to hold back, I didn't want to shoot everything in her mouth I wanted to fill her pussy, I wanted to unload between her legs.

INT: So you didn't hold back?

F: I was ready to go, she kept taking me to the point where you can't help but cum, but then backed off, she was fucking teasing me. Fuck, I was going to explode I can tell you. So there I was right on the limit and she stands up and straddles the chair. I'm watching as she reaches down, runs her hand up my cock and guides it right to the entrance to her warm and wet cunt, I mean it just slipped inside as she sat on my lap. It felt fucking fantastic.

INT: She did this without you saying anything to her about saving her job?

F: She was playing, married women are like that, they don't get enough at home so they play around. She puts her tits in my face, "Suck my tits" well her nipples were so hard I just had to get my tongue on them. Who wouldn't? "I'll fuck you everyday if I keep my job," she said. Then she's moving up and down and up and down, she's riding my cock moaning and giving it some serious movement. I mean she is loving it. She has such a wet pussy and it felt great.

INT: You didn't coerce her, you didn't threaten her with redundancy?

F: No, she knew it was a joke, she's riding my cock in my office and I can feel myself about to cum and I'm holding back but she is working my cock like a professional.

She's making those little noises, not like really loud when those bitches fake it, just oh and umm and heavy breathing. So I can't help but play with her clit and lick and suck her nipples and the harder I bit her tits and played with her clit the hotter she got. She was making all the right noises then she fucking had an orgasm, legs shaking, body trembling, digging her nails in my shoulder and she was gasping out "Cum inside me cum inside me." I did, a fucking bucket load, a fucking bucket load, I exploded.

INT: So you'd say it was consensual sex you had with her?

F: Yeah, she made all the moves, she stayed on top wriggling and clenching my cock inside her, I could feel her pussy tightening round my cock and she said "Yeah,Yeah I want it all inside me, all of it inside me, I can feel it inside me." She was one fucking horny bitch and she knew what she wanted. Don't look at me like that, if it's on offer from a girl like that I'm not going to say no.

INT: She's married, you knew that?

F: So what, married bitches are always the horniest and the easiest, I just said they never get enough at home so they look somewhere else. I knew she'd be up for it every day. Tell you what, it's a turn on to cum in the pussy of a married woman, a fucking turn on.

INT: Ok, we can take a break. I need to write up my notes and just clarify a few points then we can continue a little later.

SHE SAID

INT: So here we are. It might take a little time to go through the details and get your side of the events.

S: That's fine.

INT: Firstly, tell me about yourself, who you are, how long you have worked here so that we can set the scene to understand what went on during the Covid Lockdown?

S: Ok. I'm Sarah, I've just turned 36 and I'm married, a husband and two children aged 5 and 7.

INT: You look a younger than your age.

S: Thank you I think. I'm always running around after the children, it keeps me fit. I've worked at the Hotel for 9 years, my role here is Administration and Personnel Management though over the years I've tended to pick up other roles as and when needed. I've done marketing, been a wedding coordinator and I've also stood in for the Hotel Manager.

INT: You were here before the Hotel changed hands in January 2020 then.

S: Yes it was family run until the owner decided it was time to sell up and retire. They were good employers, a little old fashioned but the place had a family feel. Then the new owners took over, initially I was looking forward to it as they had other Hotels and they seemed enthusiastic. It looked like I could move forward.

INT: Career progression looked possible?

S: It was exciting, they brought in some new ideas and they were looking to expand, but then Covid-19 started and there was the Lockdown. Everything pretty much stopped and we were all sent home and the Hotel was closed.

INT: Yet they called you back in, what did you think about having to go back during lockdown?

S: After two weeks I got a call from the newly appointed General Manager, Freddy, he's related to the owners, a nephew I think. He said I was needed back at work and to start immediately. I'd actually enjoyed the two weeks at home but it was getting a little mundane and having to home school, well to be honest I was actually glad I could be doing something other than keeping house. My husband had just been laid off from his job because of the Lockdown, going back to work was ideal though we would have to survive on my pay as he wasn't being offered any furlough. Home schooling for the children wasn't a problem as my mother in law is a retired Head of School, we live next door to each other. She was great.

INT: So was it back to work and business as usual? What happened on the first day?

S: I went in just like any other day, Freddy was waiting at the door to let me in, everywhere was locked up. He introduced himself, we hadn't met before.

INT: You just raised your eyebrows?

S: I'd not met him before, to be honest I can usually weigh someone up in the first minute I meet them. He was smarmy, big headed and full of himself. Took me to the bar on the pretence of getting to know me, "Let's have a chat and a drink," not particularly professional and he made me feel uncomfortable. Nothing I could put my finger on, but there was something about him I didn't like.

INT: Not the best of starts then.

S: Not quite, I'll expand on that, he made my skin crawl, there was just something about him, he's much shorter than me, podgy fat, you know not quite fat but well fed, heavy smelling aftershave and he had a big "I'm number one" ego. You know the kind of person, a 'know it all' and full of himself.

It was apparent that the moment I got there he was eyeing me up, he had me sit next to him at the bar on the stool. It's difficult to get comfortable on them so I moved around a lot and my skirt kept riding up my legs a little. It was really warm at the end of March so I went bare legged which wasn't ideal as he kept looking down at my thighs and just sat a little too close to me. Kept glancing at my chest too.

INT: Your skirt...

S: I wear skirts a few inches above my knees, they are not tarty, sitting on that bar stool, the skirt kept riding up and I was probably showing a little too much thigh. I was definitely aware of that so I kept moving and pulling it down.

INT: Did you have a drink?

S: Yes, I hardly drink, even at home, he poured me a red wine and I drank it. Look, in my situation you have to make allowances, he was my boss after all, and as I've said before he was the nephew of the Owner. When haven't you had to work with people you don't like? He had most of the bottle, he kept trying to top my glass up.

INT: Were there any others at the Hotel?

S: No, just the two of us in an 80 room Hotel, it was all locked up and there were no other staff on the premises.

INT: Was Freddy an experienced Hotel Manager?

S: He was the owners Nephew and he'd worked in a couple of his uncles nightclubs that were attached to other hotels, I think that says enough.

INT: I see... So why did he call you in?

S: I look after personnel and it was all about redundancies. I think the idea was that they wanted to save money having just bought the Hotel.

I'd like to say he brought me in because it was my job, we hadn't met before. I was puzzled that he seemed to have seen me before though.

INT: Staff photos perhaps.

S: Oh that makes sense. With the Lockdown we couldn't open, all our functions had been cancelled, weddings, birthdays dinners and overnight bookings etc, there was no money coming in. Freddy sat with me going through the list of employees and told me who to lay off and make redundant. The pressure was on to get it done as fast as possible. Pretty much everyone was sent a letter, even those who had been here for a long time.

INT: Ok, and you sent the letters out.

S: He sat on his backside while I did pretty much everything. He was, shall we say, as lazy as they come. I'd mentioned my husband had been laid off and that I was glad to be back at work and earning money. I didn't like it when he said, "With your pretty face you'll always be able to make money." He winked at me. Creepy.

Whenever I had to work with him he was always getting too close. He'd make comments like, "nice legs," "you should wear a shorter skirt." He'd walk behind me and say that I had a "nice arse." At the same time he had me running around getting him a drink or his lunch or a snack. I started to feel like I was being used as his personal servant. At the end of the week he said "We should have a proper drink together sometime get to know each other properly, you could stay a little later one evening. Good looking girl like you." There were also the times he's stand over me trying to see down my blouse.

INT: So he made you uncomfortable.

S: It wasn't all the time, but yes, he was too familiar and there was too much sexual innuendo. He did ask me about my husband a quite a few times, every day in fact and if it was difficult managing on one wage. Well it was, my husband was job hunting but at that time nothing came close to what he had been earning before.

INT: So then he let you know that your job was on the line?

S: Yes, not directly though. He sent me another list of names by email and right there my name was on the list. I was supposed to send myself a letter making me redundant from the end of the week? I was really angry, he'd said nothing to me at all, nothing. I stormed out over to his office to confront him about it.

INT: What did he say.

S: I was almost in tears, I told him I needed this job and demanded to know why he hadn't told me. "Calm down babe, it's a head office decision not mine," but then he added that "Look maybe we can do something that can keep you here for a bit longer or keep you on." I calmed down a little.

INT: And that was all he said?

S: No, he said, "I suppose you can't afford to lose your job can you, especially since your husband lost his?"

I told him that was a stupid statement, of course I couldn't afford to lose my job. He looked me straight in the eyes and said that he would make a few calls "I'll see what I can do" and "I'll speak to my boss and maybe we can sort it out today." My head was spinning as this had come out of nowhere. With the Lockdown and hearing about how people were losing their jobs I was in a bit of a panic. They weren't offering any of the staff furlough either.

INT: So you went back to see him?

S: I had to calm down first, and carried on. What could I do, I didn't want to lose my job, and with everywhere closed and so many people not working, I was desperate, I had bills to pay and a mortgage, with my husband unemployed we'd be in financial difficulties.

INT: So you went back to see him.

S: Yes, I walked into his office, he was sitting in his chair doing nothing as usual smiling at me. He said, "How much do you need to keep your job?" I said I really needed it and I asked what could be done to keep it. I probably sounded quite desperate and I was. "Then you'll do anything to keep it?"

INT: So what happened?

S: He pushed his chair back from the desk and said "If you ride my cock right now I'll make sure you keep your job." He had his trousers undone and sat there exposing his hard cock. He had his cock out and to keep my job he said I had to fuck him. There was a look of expectation on his face.

INT: And what did you do.

S: I just stood there, shocked, I was speechless. Then he said "ride my cock now and keep your job or don't ride my cock and you'll be gone by tomorrow."

I didn't know what to do, everything I thought about him was true and I was disgusted by it. I said No, I wasn't going to do that, I said you can't say that, and he said "Just you and me here so no one will ever know."

Then he heaped more pressure on me and said "Come on, this will just be between you and me, you keep your job I get to fuck you and we all get what we want out of it." I stood shaking my head, "This is a one time offer and you can have one minute to make up your mind." He looked at his watch and started counting down the seconds.

"30 seconds", "Twenty Seconds left," "Ten, nine, eight, seven."

INT: You said no?

S: I said I didn't want to do it, but I really needed the job as it was the only income we had. I told him to wait, stop counting, he stopped counting. I hesitated, he said "I want to feel that wet pussy of yours squeezing my cock now how about you get undressed."

DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers
12