He Takes Care of Me

Info
My tight shoulders lead to you seeing what else is tight
506 words
4.28
11.6k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raven7890
Raven7890
216 Followers

POV:

I invite you over for an innocent movie night on the couch. You notice me rolling my neck and massaging my shoulders. You whisper to me and ask me if I'm ok, and I tell you I've just been a little stressed from work. You gently rotate your body around me and start massaging my shoulders over my tank top. I lightly start moaning and I can feel you getting hard, we both play coy and you start moving your hands down my shoulders. You start massaging my back but my tank top keeps getting in the way. Wordlessly you removing my shirt and putting me on my stomach and massaging the rest of my back, straddling my ass.

I'm putty in your hands getting more and more vocal with every knot you get out. You tuck your cock you to the waist band if your boxers but accidentally drip some precum on me. I gasp a little and you massage it into my skin. You move off my ass and start massaging my glutes, you start rolling down my leggings and to massage my ass and legs. I can feel a thick stream of my wetness clinging to my leggings and we both moan. You work my legs and butt until I'm jello and you rolling me over on my back. You massage my breasts and tweak lightly tweaks my nipples. You slow slip down my body, massaging my hips until and your head between is my legs. You breath me in and slip your tongue against my clit. You moan into me as soon as you get that first taste.

I really do squirm and buck so much.. you'd have a hard time staying in me if you don't pin me down and keep me tight against you

And you can slip back into me with our combined cum letting you get deep quickly. Let you slip your hands under my ass cheeks and hips do you can drill me while your on top.

You pull yourself out of me and quickly flip me over to my stomach. You lift my hips up and start thrusting deep in me. I feel you against my cervix.

I ask you to breed me. You're pumping into me till I get so tight I start milking you. You start shooting your load deep inside me as I cum again. After all the wetter I am the safer your seed is when in travels to my cervix. You hooks yourself against me, holding my hips up in place with one hand and keeping my head down on the pillow with your other hand.

You tell me I'm a good girl and staying like this will help your "seed flow into me while making sure you're balls are completely drained", as you say this you give me a small thrust and I can feel your cum sloshing around inside me.

[F4M] [Breeding] [Good Girl] [Praise Kink] [Friends to Lovers] [Massage] [Female] [Female Voice] [Female Orgasm] [Toy] [Female Masturbation]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Raven7890
Raven7890
Raven7890
216 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Amazingly sexy!

Very hot!

Anker2019Anker2019about 1 year ago

I would love to breed you. God, you sound so sexy when you're cumming!

Share this

Similar Stories

Santa I've Been A Bad Girl (F4M) I’ve always been a ho ho hoe for a good breeding.in Audio
Movie Night (f4m) I thought we were just friends but one thing less to anotherin Audio
Short and Sweet Long time listener, first recording, just enjoying myself.in Audio
Fuck Me While You Tell Me About Her Tell me all the filthy details.in Audio
You're Bigger Than Your Father Your Step Mom Seduces You.in Audio
More Stories