He Takes Care of Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Gabrielle allows her instructor to milk her tits.
4.5k words
4.71
73.9k
82

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. I highly recommend reading part one of "He Takes Care of Me" first. If you are a "breasts" person, you should enjoy part two...a lot. I hope you have fun reading it. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne. - xoxo Daphne123

*****

He had always taken good care of me, for most of my life really, but now I wanted him to take care of me in every perverted sexual way his creative mind could imagine.

My name is Gabrielle, and by "him" I mean my former dance teacher. It had been a few months since he force fucked me while I was immobile at a modeling photo session. I was furious when he first started taking advantage of me, but as he slowly ravaged my body with his soft hands and pounded me with his huge cock, I realized that I actually wanted to surrender my body to him and let my instructor do whatever he wanted with me.

The idea of giving him complete ownership of my body made me feel unbelievably horny all the time. The most intense orgasms I'd ever had in my life were while he was in total control, doing whatever sexually perverted things to me that he wanted. I didn't know why it was such a turn on, but I did know that I wanted him to use me as his personal fuck toy more and more every day.

He has said many times that he loves my gorgeous blue eyes and full pouty lips. He gets turned on by my shapely legs and what he calls my "spankable rear". What REALLY drives him wild though are my breasts. I have to admit, my breasts are very full, firm and pert, the kind that seem to defy the laws of physics. I confess, I have occasionally used my rack to tease people, and I always love wearing clothes that showed them off.

So when my instructor admitted to me one evening that his biggest fantasy was to strap me into a metal rack and milk my tits while he fucked my pussy from behind, I thought it was a little unusual as fantasies go, but I wasn't overly surprised that he would get turned on by that.

In truth, it sounded REALLY hot to me too.

My breasts had never produced milk before and I sometimes wondered what it would feel like to have a man drawing down on my nipples and milking my udders. I asked him how my breasts could lactate without me being pregnant. He told me that there were certain hormones I could take to trick my body into thinking I was pregnant and that would allow my breasts to produce milk. The idea of him controlling my body at that level of intimacy was really tempting. I didn't tell him, but when he first proposed the idea my pussy flooded.

So, over the past few months, I have been taking progesterone and estrogen as part of a hormone therapy plan to increase the prolactin levels in my body. As the weeks went by, I noticed my breasts getting more and more sensitive. My nipples tingled often and got hard easily when I massaged them, which I began to do regularly. It felt so good while taking long warm showers to hold my melons and squeeze them, knead them, nurture them over and over. It got to the point where my nipples were so sensitive I could actually come while playing with them.

After a few months, I noticed that my breasts were slowly getting larger, something that my instructor clearly loved. During our fucking sessions, he started having me ride on top so he could watch my breasts bouncing up and down, making me do all the work as he just laid back and enjoyed the view. I loved knowing that my breasts were completely captivating his attention and that he was slowly training me to be his milking machine.

He enjoyed keeping me horny too, just enough to drive me to the brink of insanity. His favorite thing to do to my body was to have me get down on all fours and stimulate my breasts with one hand while the other played with my clitoris. He would edge me to the brink of orgasm and then back off right before I came, leaving my clit throbbing while he squeezed my breasts and drew down on my nipples for what seemed like hours. I begged him to let me come. I pleaded with him, but again and again, he would deny me release and slowly bring me back down just to start the whole process all over again.

I'll admit I loved it afterwards, but he was the worst bastard in the world while doing it.

When he finally did allow me to come, orgasms hit me like tidal waves. He would continue to squeeze and knead my breasts through it all, almost as if he were trying to make me subconsciously associate my orgasms with him handling my breasts.

After a few weeks, I began using a portable breast pump to further encourage my body to produce milk. It felt strange at first to have this little device methodically working my nipples, but I got used to it and actually started enjoying it. I would look forward to when I could come home each day, attach the cups to my breasts and have them milked while I pleasured myself.

A few weeks later, it was time, and the real pumping began.

That was my favorite part. I'll never forget how it felt the day he first attached the industrial teat cups on me...

I had gone to his house, excited but a little nervous. This was not just another fucking session.

He was finally going to milk me.

My instructor told me to wear a short skirt and a loose top so I had put on a short-sleeved grey shirt with a scoop neckline that really showed off my breasts. A tight black leather miniskirt hugged my curvy rear and a matching pair of high heels advertised my shapely legs.

He led me into his garage where he had set up an industrial style milking machine next to a large metal rack. I had never seen one in person before but it looked like one you'd see on a farm somewhere to milk cows. There was a small metal tank on wheels with various tubes connected to a claw-like container on one end and rubber teat cups inside steel shells on the other.

I raised my eyebrows when I saw the teat cups at the ends of the hoses. They were much larger than the ones I had been using at home. "Those are what you're going to attach to me?"

"Yes," he nodded, "we're really going to work those amazing breasts of yours today."

I glanced down at my breasts, hoping that they would be able to handle the ordeal they were getting ready to receive.

Then, I looked at the rack next to the milking machine. "...and what is that for?"

"It's to strap you in so you can't be tempted to change your mind."

When I bent over to inspect the rack, he was able to see right down my shirt. My huge mounds looked like they were going to spill out of my bra. Noticing he was staring down my top, I instinctively looked down at my breasts and up again at him, giving my instructor a flirty smile.

"You just can't get enough of these puppies, can you?" I asked with a naughty twinkle in my eyes.

He shook his head. "No, I can't. They are the most perfect breasts in the world."

I blushed a little, looking down to admire them again.

"Ready to get started, Gabrielle?" He asked.

I put my hands on my hips and shifted to one side.

"I...think so..." I said hesitantly.

The thought of giving him total control of my body was exciting and a little scary at the same time. If it were anyone else, I would never have put myself in such a vulnerable position. For him though, I felt less nervous. I didn't know exactly what he was going to do to me, but I did know that he would keep me safe.

He always takes care of me.

Decision made, I crossed my arms at my waist and pulled my shirt off over my head, tossing it aside. He just stood there and watched me as I reached behind my back to unhook my bra. My full breasts pushed forward and practically spilled out of their holsters as I glided the bra straps off my shoulders.

"You're enjoying watching me, aren't you?" I said more like a statement than a question as I tossed my bra aside. Unzipping my skirt, I wiggled my hips from side to side as I pushed the tight tight miniskirt down my legs, stepping out of it in my black high heels. I purposely wore my black lace panties today just to get his motor running.

"Of course I am," he said, taking a black leather collar and placing it around my neck. I moistened my lips nervously as I heard the lock on the collar click shut.

The collar had a metal O-ring on the front, which I realized was designed to be attached to the rack.

"Bend over," he said, more like a command than a statement.

My pussy tingled when he ordered me like that.

Obediently, I placed my wrists in the manacles attached to each end of the rack. My nervous breathing quickened as he closed the restraints around my wrists. When I heard the click of the locks restraining me, my pussy soaked itself.

(click)

I tossed my hair back and bent over at the waist to rest my chin on the center of the rack. Locking his eyes on mine, he attached the O-ring on my collar to a similar ring on the rack itself, essentially locking my body into a 90-degree angle. I tried to look down at my breasts but the rack blocked my view. I could feel them dangling though as they surrendered to gravity, giving my instructor a beautiful view of my full udders.

Looking straight ahead though, I realized that he had set the rack to face a full-length mirror on the wall. Mygod...he's going to make me watch myself getting milked.

Make no mistake, he was sexualizing me. This was much more than just him milking me to fulfill a fantasy of his. He was objectifying me as a woman, treating my body as HIS property. Just like when he quasi-raped me at the modeling photo shoot, he felt he was entitled to do whatever he wanted with my body. As he walked around behind me and spread my legs apart, I knew that this was EXACTLY how I wanted to be treated.

"Ohgawd this is really hot what you're going to make me do." I said as he placed my ankles one at a time into the steel manacles attached to the lower part of the rack.

(click)

I could hear the metal chain jangle softly as I shifted my legs, trying to balance myself in this position while wearing high heels. Watching in the mirror, it looked perversely surreal to see myself restrained in this position wearing only my black lace panties and high heels with my breasts hanging down like udders and my ass jutting out behind me. It felt so submissive, and I loved the anticipation of what I knew was coming.

My instructor walked back around in front of me and got down on his knees so that we could face each other, our faces just inches apart.

"So you've got me all strapped in," I tried to sound like I wasn't nervous. "What now?"

He smiled slyly and took hold of my helpless mounds. "Now we're going to milk these amazing tits of yours."

"Um!" I closed my eyes and sighed in pleasure as he began massaging my massive breasts. Squeezing them firmly, kneading them, bouncing them gently with his soft hands to encourage the milk to flow down to my nipples. Months of preparation had made my breasts so sensitive that I felt like I could come at any moment from just being touched. It felt amazingly sensual to have my breasts handled so lovingly, preparing them for what they were designed for...to be milked.

"Ohgawd, that feels wonderful," I moaned as he began drawing down on both my breasts at the same time with his soft but firm hands. As he reached my hard erect nipples, he squeezed them thoroughly, causing little jolts of pleasure to surge through my breasts all the way down to my pussy.

"Oooooohhhhh," I was in another world, absolutely loving the attention my huge mounds were receiving from his loving touch. My entire body tingled as he began gently kissing me over and over and over, our soft lips touching as we explored our warm wet mouths together.

On the one hand, being strapped into this position made me feel objectified, even submissive, as if I was his personal property. However, having so much care and attention given to my breasts by this man, plus the amazingly sensual kissing, made me feel more like a beautiful woman than I had ever felt in my life.

The sudden sound of the milking machine being turned on made my heart jump. It was a fairly loud sound, like a strong vacuum cleaner. I eyed the machine nervously as my instructor picked up one of the teat cup hoses and held it beneath my right breast.

"Ohgawd, this is it..." I thought nervously. "He's going to milk my breasts!"

"AHHH!!" I cried out as he placed the teat cup over my nipple. The suction made the hose latch onto my breast with ease. I instinctively pulled on my restraints as a twinge of pain shot trough me. It was uncomfortable for a few moments, but the discomfort quickly went away and was replaced by more of a strong suckling feeling.

"Ohgawd, here comes the other one!" I thought to myself as he took the second hose and placed the teat cup over my left breast.

"UMM!!" I yiped as it took hold and began suckling on my other breast. The discomfort faded, and soon both my melons were being milked.

"Mmmmm," I closed my eyes and took in the sensations. My breasts had been so sensitive over the past few months that any attention given to them made me extremely horny. As the machine went to work, I felt my nipples being drawn into the flange. Looking into the full-length mirror on the wall, I watched what was being done to me as the milk began to flow from my mounds. It was so perverse seeing these industrial teat cups attached to my breasts and to feel the massive suction on my nipples.

"Ohgawd..." I sighed deeply as the machine did its work. He got directly in front of me again and began kissing me lightly over and over. I was so turned on that I couldn't help myself and shamelessly kissed him back.

I could feel the suction on my breasts, constantly trying to pull milk from my udders. I loved that he was making my body do exactly what he wanted. I loved giving up control to him.

After what seemed like hours of blissful kissing, he stood up and walked around behind me.

"Ohgawd, what is he going to do to me?" I thought to myself. "With me strapped in, he could use me however he wanted."

It was then that I heard something else buzzing.

I shifted my hips nervously, in complete anticipation of what he was getting ready to do.

"Ohmygawd, what is that sound?"

I heard his response behind me as he spread my legs further apart. "It's called a Magic Wand, Gabs. It's a sort of pussy torturing device."

He moved my tiny panties to one side and placed the magic wand directly on my clitoris, causing me to jump in my restraints.

"Oh!!" I gave a high-pitched yelp as I felt the vibrating wand make contact with my trembling pussy.

"Ohgawd!!" I gasped. "What are you doing to me?"

The vibrations felt so good, and I soon found myself whimpering with lust. I could feel the teat cups pulling milk from my very full breasts as the Magic Wand thrummed continuously on my clit.

"Oh fuck..." I was so turned on by the thought that he had complete control over my body. He rubbed the vibrator over my most sensitive spot again and again with skilled precision. He teased me, doing slow circles at first, and then building up speed and intensity until I was reduced to a whimpering mess.

All this while my tits were being milked by the relentless machine.

"Ah!... No!...mmmm..." I opened my mouth to beg him to stop, but only sighs and moans came out. He wouldn't stop. It was sexual torture in the most perverted way, and it felt sooooo good.

"Ohgawd!" I cried out as my body took over. Responding instinctively to my sexual desires, my hips began rolling on the vibrator, grinding into it as I tried to pull more pleasure out of the torturous device. I was near tears.

"PLEASE! OHGAWD! STOP!" But he didn't stop. He grabbed me by the waist and circled the vibrator faster, putting even more pressure on my clit.

"OH FUCK!!" I cried out as the torture of my pussy rocketed to a whole new level. Milk was flowing freely from my tits as the machine did its work. The suction was relentless, torturing my poor hard nipples with the most unforgiving mechanical efficiency.

I was in another world. Massive waves of pleasure coursed through my entire body, building up to what was going to be a cataclysmic orgasm. My legs were quivering and my wrists were pulling on my restraints in sexual frustration. All I could do was gasp and whimper and scream as he teased me with the vibrator over and over, assaulting my clit and then pulling away just as I was about to come. He only gave me a few moments to recover until he began the entire process all over again.

I didn't know if I would come or cry first. I had no control over what he was doing to me. He had complete ownership of my body, and I fucking loved it.

"Ohgawd," I finally managed to get the words out. "Please let me come."

"Ask me again, Gabs," he answered.

I was begging shamelessly. "Please, no more torture, I need to come so bad. Oh fuck, my breasts feel so good. Please please please let me come."

"Well, since you asked nicely." He began rubbing the magic wand faster over my sensitive clit. I rolled my hips trying to grind my pussy into the vibrator.

"OH!! OHH!! OHHH!!" I yelled as my entire body trembled. "OH FUCK!! Keep doing THAT!!"

"Come for me, Gabby. Come hard." His voice almost seemed to be commanding my body to orgasm.

"OHSHIT!! HERE IT COMES!! OH FUCK!!" I couldn't hold back the screams any longer. "OH FUCK I'M COMING!! I'M COMING SO FUCKING HARD!!"

Fireworks were going off inside me. My pussy gushed all over the torturous vibrator in a massive release of tension. All I could do was scream as waves of orgasms pounded me.

"OH MY FUCKING GAWD!!" I cried out, the magic wand pulling the most wonderful climaxes from my cunt while my breasts were being drained of their milk. It felt so perverted to be locked into restraints with liquid gushing from my pussy while milk flowed from my tits at the same time!

The thought made my pussy squirt again, completely drenching my panties and the vibrator.

"OHGAWD YES!! PLEASE YES!!" My body was reacting instinctively to my most primal desires, completely out of my control. My breasts and my pussy were doing exactly what they were designed to do.

"OHHHHH FUCK!!" I needed a cock inside me.

I looked desperately at my tormentor's reflection in the mirror. "Please! I need your fucking shaft pumping me hard! Fuck me! Oh PLEASE fuck my pussy...right now!!"

I heard him switch the magic wand off and set the torturous device aside. Closing my eyes in anticipation, I felt my soaked panties being slid over my round ass and down my shapely legs.

"Oh gawd yes..." I said softly to myself. "Fuck me hard! Bang the living daylights out of me."

I felt like such a total slut, bent over, locked into a rack, my tits being milked relentlessly, and me begging him put his cock inside me. I was his. He owned my body, and was doing so many sexually perverted things to it.

"OH!!" I gasped as he placed the head of his cock against the entrance to my pussy and began to push.

The walls of my pussy opened with ease, as if my cunt had been waiting for his dick to be inside me all my life.

"AAAAHHHHH!!" I cried out as I felt his massive shaft enter my depths.

"Oh yes, there!" I lowered my head and panted as the entire length of his massive member came to rest deep inside my pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me...ohgawd fuck me."

Suddenly, I felt his hand grab my hair and pull firmly, forcing me to look straight ahead at my reflection in the mirror.

"Watch, Gabs. Watch yourself getting fucked and milked at the same time."

To punctuate his order, he spanked my ass hard.

(SMACK)

"UM!!" I yelped.

Then he began to pump his cock inside me.

I watched myself in the mirror as I was being fucked. It was so wonderfully obscene to see myself strapped into the rack, my tits being emptied of their milk, and my entire body jerking back and forth with each thrust of his cock as he pounded it deep inside me over and over again.

12