He Tied Me up in a Park

Story Info
A couple of days of cock, and more.
4k words
4.57
14.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people involved are over 18.

My name is Anna, I'm married to Derek, or D as I call him. Please read a "a bit about me" to understand me. If you don't I'm slim, quite tall, dark haired, with pert tits and bum. Plus I'm a cock loving cum slut.

This is a true account of a day out one glorious summers day. Yes we do get them in England, occasionally.

I was 28, married, and we were living in St Albans. We both had a week off work and decided to do some day trips.

D had packed a small bag with some overnight things in case we decided to stay somewhere for the night. He also put some of our sex toys, ropes, blankets etc into the boot. We had just got a new Ford Capri GT, in silver with a sun roof.

I dressed as he and I like, white see through blouse, no bra. Short loose blue skirt that just covered my ass, no knickers.

Soon we were driving along, before we reached the countryside D undid my blouse so my tits were on display. I'm sure he took a route through more built up areas, with traffic lights deliberately.

I was busy smiling at guys as they stared at my tits, my nipples were getting harder by the minute.

"Your doing this on purpose aren't you, so guys can ogle your wife."

"You like it as much as I do, look at your legs."

I glanced down, my legs were wide open, my pubic hair showing. My legs have a mind of their own, slightest hint of sexual play and they open on their own.

The traffic was busy, we were crawling along, a guy on a bicycle was keeping up with us. He glanced in the car, D said.

" Wind your window down."

I was already doing it, the guy looked in, nearly fell off of his bike. I was playing with my tits.

"Like what you see?"

He just nodded, I put one hand between my legs, stroking my bush as the traffic moved. I could see in the wing mirror he was pedalling like mad to catch up. At the next lights he was looking right in my window.

"Beautiful tits love."

"Want to feel them, you can if you want."

His hand was soon squeezing a tit, pinching my nipple. I eased a finger in my slit, fuck I was juicy already. Unfortunately as he reached towards my cunt the lights changed and we were off. It was the end of the built up area so he was left well behind.

D was laughing.

"Enjoy that?"

"Yes so did you by the look at the bulge in your trousers."

I pulled his zip down and pulled his cock out. I just stroked it as I fingered myself. We played like that for the ten minutes until he pulled off the main road and we headed down some country lanes.

About thirty minutes later he saw a pub.

"Fancy a drink?"

I said yes, but would have rather stopped for a fuck. I did my blouse up and D put his cock away. It was a warm day so we sat outside on some picnic tables. There were a few other couples and some guys outside.

D went and got some drinks, I lit a cigarette and swung my leg over the bench seat. I didn't notice if anyone was looking, If they had, my cunt was clearly showing. I sat with my legs open as D came back with the drinks. He was looking straight at my cunt.

"Nice view, I never get tired at looking at it."

I undid another button on my blouse. Leant forward.

"What about these?

"And those tits, your nipples are sticking out. Seen anyone you want to fuck?"

"Not really, they all look too nice. I fancy some rough play."

We finished our drinks and were soon heading further into the country. We passed through a small village and noticed another nice pub.

"Maybe later." He said.

Just outside the village was a narrow lane leading up a hill. At the top were some trees and picnic tables. He pulled up and parked.

I was soon bent over a table, my tits squeezed onto the rough surface of the table. My legs were spread wide and D was pounding his cock in my cunk. Slapping my ass, hard.

"Go on, fuck your slutty wife, hurt me. I need cock, fuck my cunt."

"Dirty bitch, stay there."

With that he pulled his cock out.

"No you bastard I want your cock."

I then saw him come back with some rope and a few of my sex toys. He quickly tied my ankles to the table legs, next he stretched my arms out and tied my wrists to the table.

He pushed one of my dildos in my cunt. It was a large black one, bigger than his cock. I moaned as he fucked my cunt with it. He pushed it right up, his cock was at my anus.

"Use me."

With one thrust his cock went straight up my ass. I screamed at the pain, cumming at the same time. I was moving my chest from side to side, rubbing my nipples on the rough wood of the table.

"Switch over."

He pulled his cock out, the dildo out and pushed it up my ass. His cock was back in my cunt. With every thrust his body pushed the dildo further in my tight ass. D didn't have the biggest cock but the curve on it reached the right spots inside my cunt, and he could last a long time before cumming.

"Rough enough for you, slutty wife likes it hard and rough, do you want more cock?"

"Yes." I moaned.

Another orgasm hit me as he pulled his cock out.

"Wait there, I'll be back."

I heard him walk away, I heard the car start. What's he doing. I'm tied over a table, naked, with a dildo stuffed up my ass.

I could feel my juices running down my thighs.

What the fuck is he doing, I'm tied up, naked, over a bench. My big black dildo was still in my ass. I raised my head to look around, nothing but fields, trees and other tables.

I'm going to break his balls when he gets back.

It seemed like forever but, in reality was only 30 minutes or so when I heard his car come back.

"There, I told you guys, my slut wife who needs a good fucking. Don't you love?"

He slapped my ass hard, my dildo went up a bit further.

I felt a cock enter my cunt.

"Fuck her cunt feels great, nice and tight, and she is squeezing my cock with it."

"Hurry up mate I want a turn."

I took three loads of cum up my cunt, cumming twice myself.

D then untied me so I could see the three guys. I guess they were farm workers or something like that. Early twenties, and looking very fit. I pulled my dildo out of my ass, licking it.

"Do you want to fuck this slut some more guys, any hole!"

I was treated to three young studs using every hole I had. I had cum in my mouth, cunt and ass.

D watched for a while, then took his turn.

"Told you guys, Anna is a great fuck and never says no to a cock. Use her again if you want to. You want them to fuck you again love, don't you?"

I just smiled and got on my knees.

"Lets see if I can get some life back in these cocks."

I started sucking and playing with all four cocks, god I love cock. Feeling it grow in your mouth is just, well, one of the joys of life. I soon had them hard, I let them DP me, they called me a fuck slut, cum dump, anything they wanted to.

I was groaning, loving it and cumming over and over. They finished off cumming on my face and tits. I sucked them all clean.

"Thanks guys, hopefully we will see you again."

D got a towel from the car and I wiped the cum off before it crusted up and set hard. I realised D must have brought them as two got in the back of our car, being only a two door model. It really wasn't made for any more.

I had to climb in the back with two of them. In only a skirt and blouse their hands were everywhere, my nipples were being squeezed, I had my legs wide open and two hands fingering my cunt. Unfortunately it was only a short ride back to the pub where I guess D had found them.

They soon left and D and I had a drink. I said I was hungry and the menu looked good, so good we asked if they did accommodation. We decided to stay the night and more fun followed.

I changed into a sun dress, short with a v neck. We had a lovely meal with a nice bottle of wine in a small restaurant area. Afterwards we went into the main bar. The place was filling up.

"How did you get those guys to come with you?" I asked.

"Easy, I just showed them a few photos of you, and asked if they fancied fucking you."

I grinned as I noticed some guys playing darts. One was one of the guys from this afternoon. He smiled at me and wandered over.

Hi Anna I'm Steve, nice to see you again," he said peering down my dress.

"Nice to meet you Steve, hope you enjoyed me."

"I've never met anyone like you before, the way you took us all on, how much cock you took, it was awesome."

"I'll take that as a compliment. I see you're playing darts, I used to play a bit, any chance of a game?"

D smiled.

"Ask her about the village team she used to play for?"

I joined Steve and his other mates, after brief introductions, no mention of him fucking me, we started playing. I was a bit rusty at first, some darts hit the wires and fell to the floor. As I bent over to pick them up I made sure I kept my legs straight, giving anyone who looked a view of my naked bum.

There were a lot of nudges between the guys, some comments that I overheard.

"What a bum."

"Look she's not wearing any knickers."

"Fucking hell did you you see her ass."

I was enjoying myself and happily flaunting my body. My darts improved and I won a few games. I made sure I leaned over picking up my drinks, knowing my tits were visible.

Steve was grinning as I teased them.

"Want to fuck me again, your making me horny?" He asked.

"Where?"

"Carpark."

"OK."

I smiled at D as I followed Steve outside. He led me to a corner of the car park where stacks of empty beer barrels were piled up. He went to kiss me.

"Just fuck me Steve."

I slipped off my dress and bent over a barrel."

"You really are a fucking slut, aren't you."

" Are you complaining."

With that, out came his cock, he parted my legs and with one thrust he buried it right up my cunt."

"Fucking take it slut."

He grabbed my hips and fucked me rotten. His balls banging against my ass.

"Don't cum too soon Steve, I want it to last until I cum."

"Greedy bitch.". He said as his hands went around to hold my tits.

"Squeeze them, pinch my nipples please."

"I'll pull the fuckers off you cunt.". He said as the pain hit me, my nipples were being pulled as hard as he could.

I love my nipples being abused, it makes me cum quicker. I felt my orgasm building up, I was pushing back on his cock.

"Faster, fuck me faster."

He used my tits to pull me back.

"Fuck yes, oh fuck harder, harder I'm fucking cummmming."

He exploded inside me, my cunt felt the warm feeling of his spunk as I came myself.

He took his cock out, too quickly, and jerked the next few spurts over my ass. Wiping his cock over my ass and legs he disappeared.

So much for chivalry I thought as my fingers went to my cunt. I needed to finish myself off properly.

I turned around, one hand on my tit, pulling my nipple, the other pushing fingers up my slit. I soon made myself cum, my legs were bent and wide open as I orgasmed.

I was moaning to myself as I heard.

"There she is."

I saw two of the guys I had been playing darts with coming towards me. I continued to finger myself as I was moaning from my orgasm.

"What took you so long guys, just get your cocks out and fuck me."

"Fuck Steve said she was up for it, look at her fingering herself, and that bush!"

I let them them fuck me, no I wanted them to fuck me. Use me like the slut I loved being.

"What's her cunt like" one said as his mate pushed his cock in.

"Nice and tight, and she's squeezing it on my cock."

"Come on guys, fuck me. I need fucking, cum in me any hole will do."

The other guy soon positioned me so he could put his cock in my mouth. Grabbing my head, face fucking me. I managed to get one hand on his balls, squeezing them. The guy fucking me had hold of my hips as I heard Steve.

"Told you guys, she can't get enough cock."

I looked up, he was there with some others and D.

I took my mouth off the cock.

"Don't just stand there guys, fucking use me. I can take all of you."

I was soon on the ground, they fucked me, in my cunt, up my ass and in my mouth. The ground was hard, it hurt every time a cock pounded into me. I was loving it, the pain intensified my pleasure. I was cumming over and over. Fuck I loved it.

I finally wore them all out and just D and I were left. He fetched some towels from the car and cleaned me up. I slipped my dress on and we went back into the pub.

"Was that rough enough for you?"

"You know it was, I love you! "

I noticed the landlord looking at me with a smile as I sat down, carefully.

D went up to the bar to get some more drinks and I saw him chatting to the landlord. He glanced at me, smiled, and went on talking to D.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing much, I was telling him about when you fucked our village darts team after doing a little turn when the pub closed."

"You didn't, what did he say?" I was embarrassed and excited at the same time.

Then I heard the landlord say.

"Time gentlemen please, let's have your glasses."

After people finished drinking up, I saw that the some of the home lads were still nursing full pints. I didn't think that I had been fucked by many of them in the carprk. The landlord locked up after the staff had left and it was just us, the four lads and him.

He brought D and I over another drink.

Someone put some music on the jukebox.

"I understand you like to entertain Anna."

"I might, what would you like?"

"How about a little dance, you know, tease us. Your husband said you like it."

"I'm not wearing much so a striptease wouldn't take very long," I said as I felt his hand slide up my thigh. My legs just opened and he slid some fingers up my cunt.

"Fuck you are a naughty girl, so wet."

D said.

"Go on give them a show, have you got an empty wine bottle?" He asked the landlord.

He quickly pulled his fingers out of my cunt, put them in my mouth, I sucked them.

He left and returned with a wine bottle.

"This do for you."

It was one with a long slender neck, just the sort I like.

I looked at D.

"Do you want me to do this, you know how it's going to end up."

"You said you wanted it rough and I think the guys would love to see what you can do."

The guys moved a few tables and everyone sat around as I got up and started swaying to the music.

I swung my hips, rubbing my hands up my thighs. My dress was being pulled by my hands as I danced around. I bent my knees and opened my legs. They could all see my bush as I pushed my my dress up to my waist.

I let the dress drop, rubbing my hands over my tits outside my dress. The music changed, it was a slow number. I could feel my juices dribbling down my thighs as I eased the straps of my dress over my shoulders. I let one side of it fall down revealing one tit.

I licked my fingers and squeezed my tit, pinching my nipple. The other side of my dress was soon released as I danced closer to the guys. I held my dress at my waist, my tits were swinging side to side as they reached out to feel them.

I let them briefly play with my tits as I moved from guy to guy. Some tried to reach under my dress but I moved away, teasing them.

Most had a hard on, some were openly playing with their cocks.

I finally let my dress fall to the ground, cheers rang out as I wiggled my bum. I bent right over looking at them between my legs.

I then made my way back to D and the landlord picking up the wine botte.

I rubbed it up and down over my slit.

"Get it in your cunt." Someone said.

"Wait guys, don't be so impatient."

I spread my legs and pushed it up inside me, only the first three or four inches.

"Don't cum yet guys, I need some cock after this." I said as I bottle fucked myself.

I looked around and saw a stool. I pulled it out and placed the bottle on it.

"I need a volunteer to hold the bottle."

The landlord was the quickest and was soon knelt by the stool holding the bottle upright.

I straddled the stool and lowered myself onto it. Holding my cunt lips apart I slowly eased myself down onto the bottle. The neck was soon inside me, I was holding and playing with my tits as my legs bent more. The thicker end of the bottle was pushing my cunt wide open.

"Do you want to see me take it all guys?"

Fuck yes was the general answer as I heard someone say.

"It's no good I've got to fucking cum."

I opened my mouth and looked at him. He got the message and was soon filling my mouth with his cock and cum.

I lowered myself right down onto the bottle, it was fully inside my cunt. The landlord had removed his hand from the bottle as I squatted right down onto. I was loving it, I had an audience of horny guys watching me fuck a wine bottle.

I grinned as I stood up, my cunt gripping the bottle, I walked around with it up inside me, pulling on my nipples.

"Is that deep enough for you guys, it's right up my cunt."

I walked around them, they were soon pushing it even harder up my cunt. One guy nearly had his hand inside my cunt as he pushed it up.

I got down on the floor, on my back, my legs wide open.

"Make me cum guys, please?"

I soon had two kissing and sucking my tits as I held their cocks. The landlord had his cock by my mouth, I licked it before he pushed it down my throat.

Someone was using the bottle, fucking me with it as my orgasm arrived. I moved my mouth from his cock.

"That's it, fuck oh fuck I'm fucking cummming, don't stop fucking me."

The bottle was soon replaced by a cock, I squeezed my cunt hard making sure he felt it.

"Her cunt still feels tight, even after the fucking bottle."

I was turned over and put on my knees when the landlord got behind me.

"What's her ass like D?"

My mouth was full of cock as I heard D say.

"Go ahead she loves it."

I put my thumb up as his cock pushed at my anus. I pushed my ass back to encourage him.

He pushed the head in, my sphincter muscle gave way. His cock was in my ass, I felt his balls hit my ass as he had it all the way in and was soon giving my ass a good pounding.

That opened the door and my ass got fucked by all of them. I think it was all five of them. I didn't care I was having one orgasm after another.

My mouth was well used as some pulled out of my ass and came in my mouth.

"What a fucking whore, she just takes it anywhere." The landlord said.

I even sat on D, his cock in my cunt as one of the others pushed his cock in my cunt alongside D. I was DP'd in my ass and cunt. When it stopped, no more cock available D said.

"Watch this guys, bend over the table love, it's time for your party piece."

I knew what was coming as I pulled my ass cheeks apart.

D got the bottle, pushed it up my cum filled cunt before placing the neck by my ass.

"Want me to?"

"As long as you hurt me, stick it right up my ass."

He just pushed it up my ass, the neck part went in easy. The full bottle took a bit longer for me to take.

"Fucking push it in." I screamed.

He did, my ass now had a wine bottle stuffed all the way in.

"Ready?"

"Muummmuund." I moaned as he raised his hand and began slapping my ass cheeks.

"Join in guys she likes the pain."

Every time my ass was slapped the bottle was pushed deeper up my rectum. The pain was building up as more guys were slapping me. I was in ecstasy.

I was moaning as the pain and pleasure took over my body.

"No." I screamed as suddenly another bottle was pushed inside my cunt. Luckily it was a smaller one.

I started cummming, screaming in pleasure and pain as my holes were violated.

D pulled me off the table.

"Sit down on the floor Anna."

"You bastard," I grinned as my ass hit the floor. The bottles trapped up inside me.

He started wanking himself off, they all followed him. My face, my tits were soon covered in cum. I told them to aim at my mouth. Strand after strand of cum soon landing on me. I was swallowing what I could. I was using my fingers to scoop it up from my face and put it in my mouth. D was rubbing it in my tits.

12