He Took Possession Of Her Ass

Story Info
Her Lover Claim Her Ass For Himself.
1.6k words
3.9
16.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers

My wife has three lovers: Jake, Phillip, and Blair.  Jake is an ass man and after a few weeks she told me he preferred anal sex.  She liked it and then he laid down the law: he claimed her ass for himself, didn't want the rest of us fucking Claire's beautiful ass. When she told me I got a little defensive, said who the hell did he think he is, but she argued that he loved her bottom and that it was, in fact, hers, and she should have some say in the matter.  

"I like what he does to my bottom and he does it better than anyone else, so I think we'll just keep it for him," she said firmly.  I couldn't argue that it wasn't hers, so I gave in and promised not to even try to fuck her ass, ever.  After he claimed my wife's ass for himself, he only wanted to have anal sex with her, saying that the anus was the center of love and that he wanted her center and her center only. They were usually together one or two times a week, and she seemed to prefer being with him over the others.

I must admit, she does have a beautiful, well-shaped, totally succulent ass, but I enjoy fucking her pussy more than I do her anus, so I acquiesced.  I said,"Okay, he can have your ass for himself, but don't let him forget you still are my wife, not his."  

So she made her ass off limits to the rest of us, and as a strangely connected group we agreed.  Her asshole would belong to Jake and Jake only.  Her puckered anus would be his property and the rest of us would not trespass on that sacred ground.

  I do like to admire that sweet, lovely, round bottom, enjoy watching it as she walks in front of me, seeing it swing just enough to keep my attention, and the scrutiny of any other warm blooded man on earth who has a pulse.   I know her ass may be her best feature, although fucking it is something she wants only for Jake.

She came home one day and said Jake not only liked fucking her ass, but he also liked his tongue there as well. She announced that her ass would be not only off limits for fucking, but sucking, or kissing, or licking also. "Can we even touch it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't be silly," she said. "We're talking anything sexual. Just touching is okay, but don't get too touchy feely. Those are my wishes too," she said adamantly.

So from that day one the rest of us honored the guideline set down by her anal lover and kept our tongues, fingers, or erections away from my wife's lovely backside.

She fucked each of us lovingly, and was a consummate mistress for us all, fucking and sucking like the wonderful lover she was, and reserving her lovely bottom for her anal devotee, Jake. He had staked out his claim on my wife's ass and the property rights were not disputed.

A few times I would get a bit over zealous and would move my fingers between her ass cheeks and spread them, reaching for her anus and she would emphatically warn me away from that real estate. "That's Jake's domain," she would say. "Keep out."

The restrictions actually made it more enticing, and I even began to fantasize about her ass. I got so I couldn't help thinking about that tiny, puckered orifice. I was learning about power of the forbidden, finding that if you made it a taboo that it created a magnetic draw that couldn't be resisted.

My wife's ass was all I could think about after a while. I wanted to fuck her tiny aperture more than I could believe, more than I ever had before. Her ass was off limits and if I closed my eyes her anus appeared on the screen of my imagination.

Once while we were fucking, I even asked her if she'd asked Jake if I could fuck it just once, just a one time thing, but she laughed and said it was reserved for Jake and I should be more respectful to his feelings.

"You wouldn't want him taking something of yours, would you?"she asked. I said it was not a possession, a thing, but she argued that it was his to do with as he wanted. She reserved it for Jake and he did not try to fuck her pussy, respecting our rights.

"But we didn't say he couldn't fuck your pussy," I said. "He's free to do that. Just ask him if he wouldn't mind just a one shot deal. Just let me fuck your ass once, maybe twice a year. She grinned, said she would relay my request, but she did not think it would be okay with Jake if anyone else fucked her bottom.

"You are not an anal lover," she said. "Jake is." I told her he had made me one. I confessed that I could not think of anything else these days but fucking that ripe little hole in her ass.

"I have become," I said, "a devoted ass man. I look at your tush and I see happiness. I see complete fulfillment. He has turned me into a total ass connoisseur. I notice woman' asses now wherever I go. I have become an ass-hungry addict.

"Jake has turned me into an ass-hungry junkie of anal sex," I said.  She laughed and said to control myself.  I had actually become obsessed with my wife's asshole.  More than anything else I wanted to fuck that sweet little opening.  By being told I could not have it, I wanted it.

Eventually, I began to beg.  "Just let me kiss it," I said.  She shook her head and I felt foolish for pleading, for losing any dignity I might have had.

Finally I decided to let it go and try get myself under control.  It was making me crazy. I could not let it possess me and that was for sure.  It had become an obsession with me after he had laid down his claim, and I was losing it. 

I began to focus on other things during the day and eventually I started to overcome my addiction, my compulsion, my complete fixation on anal sex. I still enjoyed vaginal fucking, but I had become controlled by the need to have sex with her asshole.

"Jake says you can have anal once every few months," she said one day after we had just fucked and she had come with an energy like she had before Jake took over her ass. It hit me like a hammer.

"Say what?" I said. "Your lover is releasing your ass for your husband to fuck?" She nodded and grinned.

"If you don't want to," she said.

"I do. Yes, I do," I said, even before I had thought about it, had thought to try to sound nonchalant, only slightly interested.

"He says it's not fair to you to not be able to fuck your own wife's ass," she said. "But, if you don't have any interest in my bottom, then we'll just stick to the old rules," she added. "Let him only have my bottom."

Quickly I tried to change my attitude. I said I would love to make love to her anus, and I admitted to her that the restrictions of anal sex had been difficult for me. She retrieved the lube from the bedside table and applied some on her anus.

With a new passion I got in place and spread her lovely ass cheeks, putting my erection at her backdoor and pushing slowly into her. She began to moan and push back against me. "Oh, that's nice," she cooed.

"Yes, baby, fuck my ass. Fuck it like Jake does. Fuck it hard and fast.

I began to pick up the pace and I started plowing into her frantically, pushing hard and fast into her rectum. Claire leaned forward on the bed and braced herself against the mattress, and I pushed deep into her anus.

When I was ready to come and began to grunt, I put one hand on her hip and steadied myself against her weight.

When I began to come it was with a flourish and my semen shot into her in waves I could not control. She squeezed her buns together and I felt the pressure on my exploding erection. She had obviously improved her ass-fucking techniques with Jake, and I could see how much she did actually enjoy it. Anal was not only Jake' passion, but it seemed to be Claire's now as well. She pushed her body back into me as I came, and I could feel the muscles in her buttocks tightening as I pushed into her from behind.

I began to get lightheaded and eased off a bit. Claire sighed and I could feel her body relax and my orgasm subsided. "Yes, baby," she said. "You really fucked my bottom nicely. See, you are a bit of an ass man," she added. "Jake will be pleased to know."

Afterwards we collapsed on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. When I awoke, she was on her stomach, her naked bottom there prominently for me to admire. I brushed my hand over her bottom and let my fingers slid between her ass cheeks and across her anus. "Yes," I said, "this is such a beautiful ass. How could any man just keep it for himself?"

Now I focus on anal sex and she seems pleased to be able to let me have her bottom as often as like. She still sees Jake about once a week, but he has released his control over her bottom and I hear her other two lovers have begun to appreciate her ass for what it is: a treasure that more than one man can enjoy.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,065 Followers