He Wants to Watch Wife with Another

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to try to take a little more inside you June?"

I didn't want to sound to keen or desperate but assured him I could take plenty more. For the next few minutes little was said but Carl worked gently to increase the penetration. There was some pain involved but it also felt heavenly. I had been ignoring Bill as my body had been experiencing new sensations. I now wanted to establish clearly that he, Bill, had pushed for this to happen.

"Are you enjoying yourself Bill? Is this what you wanted to see? Another man fucking your wife. I was petrified of it but it is so exciting."

Bill's grunted through his gag but it was unclear what he was trying to convey. This brief interchange between us was carried on, as Carl seemed to be finding new depths. I wanted this to last forever, or at least a lot longer but to my horror I was hit by an orgasm with no notice at all. It was me that pushed back hard against Carl as my body exploded. I was in full orgasm but the pain was now excruciating as I felt him bottom out in me. Neither man would be able to tell whether it was pain or pleasure that my screams were indicating. Carl held me fully against me, without thrusting, and let me ride out my long violent orgasm.

I think I may have passed out momentarily because as I regained my thoughts Carl was slipping out of my over-stretched pussy. I had just had a stunning orgasm but the withdrawal left me feeling sadly empty. It hit me that my adventure might have come to a much to quick a conclusion. I turned round to see a friendly smile on Carl's face and a cock that seemed to be even bigger than ever. I wanted more and I now knew that Carl had not cum yet.

The fantasy that I had enjoyed so many times over the last few weeks flooded my mind. I took control laying Carl on his back on the bed. I had the presence of mind to position so that Bill would have a good view. Carl complied with a contented smile as I lay along his body so that I could gradually work up his body kissing and even licking his beautiful shiny skin until I kissed his face and lips. He accepted the kiss but did not return it. I then thanked him for fucking me with such care and skill. I added that now I was going to fuck him.

He was so tall compared to me that his cock had been resting just outside my pussy as I had been kissing him. I now sat up and reached for the lube. My pussy was as wet as it had ever been but his cock was not completely covered by my juices. I now covered his monster with huge amounts of lube. I really got a close up of him now and was amazed at how I had taken it all inside me. While he had remained erect throughout now he was rock-hard. I knelt above him and gradually lowered myself so that the first few inches of him stretched me wide open. I wanted to take him fully straight away but this was not going to happen. I began to think that I was not going to be able to take more than half of his length. I felt gutted.

"Do not try and take all of me it will be too painful. Only one woman has ever done so without regretting it. I would love it if you just use what you have now and stroke it gently in your lovely pussy."

He really was being a gentleman but I was not giving up that easily. I came right off him long enough to add more lube. This time I was on a mission as I took more and more of him with every stroke. His lovely smile changed as his eyes began to lose focus at times. He didn't say anything any more but his body and eyes said so much. He was now accepting me fucking him and I was delighted as I was sure it would not be long before I brought him to orgasm. Although my clit was being massaged like never before from penetration only I moved my fingers down to rub my swollen button. Now the arousal really kicked in and I pushed myself harder and further onto his wonderful cock. The more it hurt the more excited I became. I don't know what possessed me but when he announced he was going to cum I impaled myself fully letting out a yell as I did so. I didn't stop thrusting up and down until my orgasm finally subsided.

I thought I would feel no guilt but I was so embarrassed as I realized I had made a real spectacle of myself. What would the two men in the room make of my behavior? Carl remained a gentleman and quietly suggested that it was best if he left me with my husband. I didn't want to say goodbye to him but accepted that it was the right thing to do.

Bill was very subdued as I untied him and even more so when it was obvious that he had cum at some time during the proceedings. We only cuddled in bed until the morning when we made love. I was too sore to take him in my pussy but he was delighted when I suggested he fucked my bottom. Bill was interested to know whether I would be sleeping twice more with Carl as per our arrangement. I said I would reduce it to once more if he promised to never ask me to watch me with another man again. He agreed and asked me when I would sleep with Carl again. I said I would do so when and if I chose to. That is another story.

12