He was Always There Pt. 03

Story Info
The thanks for being there continues...
8.4k words
4.71
16.2k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers

This is the continuation of the story. Hopefully it is being enjoyed by many.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome. All characters are eighteen years or older and any likeness to reality is purely and wholly coincidental as this story is a pure figment of the author's imagination.

*

The story so far: Bradley Sintec had collapsed. His family had him taken to the hospital to find that he had overdriven himself to the point of severe exhaustion and muscle depravity. The family also found out, after seeing some nurses showing their tits to Brad, that he was more than they ever thought he was -- Foundation founder, philanthropist of time, the best money raiser for every type of condition that their city had ever seen and a man who likes tits from any woman, anywhere, including his family -- who were all females.

Brad's sisters, Karol and Jenn, showed him their beautiful breasts first. Then they fucked him. Brad's mother, Sarah, then showed him her body and she fucked him out cold. And this is where we pick up-

*************

The Sintec ladies sat at the kitchen table with worried looks on their faces. They'd brought their Bard, his nickname since childhood, home to care for him and ended up probably making him worse. Sarah had a single tear streaming down her face from the possibility that she'd sexed her son to death.

No one spoke and when the front door opened they were all startled into an appeal of perception -- their crime on their faces, they were certain. Grandmother Eppie walked into the kitchen and stopped cold. She looked at her daughter and granddaughters with surprise and a smirk on her face.

"I see you've all shown him already," Eppie said, gesturing to the ladies' lack of dress.

After having knocked their son/brother out cold with sex they all came down to the kitchen sans clothing. All three women looked at themselves and then just laughed it off -- guilty as charged. "It went further than that, mom," Sarah snickered.

"Do I get a story?"

At a nod Karol began the story of how she was caring for him and then helped him to shower, a small glance of shock appeared on Eppie's face as she knew that should not have happened due to Brad's issues with balance. Karol went on to tell that she tried giving Brad a blowjob in the shower but not a lot happened.

"You were naked with him, I assume," asked Eppie.

A nod from Karol and then she related that she just let him play with her boobs the rest of the day and then Jenn came home. Playing the twin card they set up some lunch for their brother while completely naked and then they both attacked him and screwed him silly. Karol continued that their mother walked in then, all three naked and having sex and then Brad passed out.

Eppie held no judgment against her granddaughters having sex with their brother outwardly except to ask if it was worth it. Both of her granddaughters nodded that it was. "What happened after that?"

Sarah picked up the story then and let it be known that she took Brad to her room to give him a massage and things went quick and bad, or good depending on how one felt about fucking their own son, for which she did not feel bad. The twins then came into the bedroom and found their mother having an orgasm, or was about to, and then they all sort of joined in.

"Now he's out cold and sweating like mad on my bed," Sarah finished.

Eppie's face still had a half-smirk when she said, "Well, then, why don't you three get dressed and I'll make some dinner for us. Do you think Brad will want something?"

"We'll let him sleep for a little while longer and then see if we can get him to eat," Sarah said. "He's only been out of the hospital for a day and we're about to put him back into it."

Karol suddenly burst out, "We should make sure to stay topless or naked for him, though, right? I know it's probably too much but he did tell me that he really likes boobs and wants to see everyone's." Her face cracked with embarrassment and she turned her head from the group of ladies.

The other Sintec women looked at Karol and while there were smiles of assertion there were also eyes of attrition. They felt the same that they needed to keep doing for their Bard. If topless was enough then topless it would be. Eppie, though, wasn't entirely sure that her grandson would want to see her saggy bags so maybe she could just get him food and whatever he may need.

Eppie walked up to her daughter's bedroom and looked at her grandson sleeping. His breathing was not necessarily labored but he was, indeed, sweating quite a bit. She found one of the semi-wet towels used by the other three and wiped his forehead. She drew back the blanket and saw that Brad was naked. Her grandson's naked form was beautiful to behold but she knew that she couldn't do anything about him now. It wasn't that she didn't feel anything seeing him nude but it'd been so long since she'd used her body in any sexual manner that any physical feelings were something hidden. Not invisible but not to the forefront, either.

Instead of holding her grandson's body in frozen awe she took over the caring by pulling out the under-sheet from the blanket and used that to cover Brad. Coverage, certainly, but less than what the blanket would do in terms of sweat. He seemed to cool almost immediately and his breathing relaxed just a bit. Eppie immediately relaxed at the change and began to leave the room to now care for her daughters.

"Thanks, grandma," came a soft voice from the bed.

Grandma Eppie walked back to her only grandson and leaned down to him to keep the conversation quiet. "How are you feeling, Bard?" His eyes opened slowly but they were clear.

With his voice just above the same whisper he replied, "Actually, I feel pretty good. Weak as hell but no pain." A small smile crept across his features.

"Are you hungry?"

"Famished. I'm sure you know what's happened so far..." At a nod from Eppie Brad continued, "well, I'm extremely weak due to all of the activity that I'm barely involved in but I want to tell you that I am very hungry. I know it's asking quite a bit and I'm sorry for it but do you think you get me some water?"

Brad's grandmother looked down at him with a small frown on her face. "You think you asking for water is quite a bit, do you? Why not make it worse by asking to see my tits? You've seen everyone else's." As she finished she retrieved his half full glass of water next to the bed and sat down next to him to help him drink, a small smile in the corner of her mouth.

"Grandma," Brad returned, "I'd love to see your tits." After a few sips he looked at Eppie and saw a look of pure disbelief on her face. "Sorry, but I would," he insisted.

"And what's with you and tits? I've heard that nearly everyone at the hospital, including that rude CEO lady of yours, was showing you." Eppie's face held no judgment just an honest consideration for his thoughts.

A little sheepish Brad answered with a question of his own -- "Does the human body interest you at all?"

"I don't really know, I've never thought it that much," she replied.

"If you look at a woman with my mind there is a consideration for the whole body but the breasts of a woman really say something about them." Brad's grandmother's eyebrows piqued at this. "Think about it for a second -- the shape of a woman's breasts give you an idea into how she treats herself. Take Karol, for instance, her tits are A-mazing! Unfortunately she has insecurities about her scars so she steps up the tone of the rest of her body. Molly Graness, the hospital admin and CEO of the B.U.S.H. Foundation, is a slightly larger woman who I know has had large boobs all of her life. They hurt her back, she once told me, and because of that she couldn't care for their care very much so they have an interesting sag. Quite an awesome sag, really, but the point is that her life gave her something tough to handle and she just let it go and concentrated on everything else. You see?"

Eppie gave a slight nod with her eyes up and her hand on her chin in thought. Brad continued...

"Porn stars frequently get augmented for differing reasons for their jobs and they look more exciting on the screen so they try and care for them. Most runners you see, certainly not all, have smaller breasts that remain perky and that often adds to their nature. Not all women have tied their personality to their breasts but many have. Seeing them lets me know a little more about them and..." Brad trailed off a little and stopped talking.

Eppie had been intent on his words and when his speaking fell away she preempted him back to speaking with her hands asking for more and saying, "And?"

"And I'm a perv. I just think that particular body part is beautiful on nearly every woman. I've not seen a bad pair yet." Brad smiled a little at the end.

"Why don't you get a little more sleep and I'll bring you some dinner soon." With that Eppie stood, patted his arm and walked out of the room without looking back.

It was an odd departure after that interesting explanation but she found that she now knew a little more about her grandson than before today. It also made her think a little more about showing her tits. She paused outside the bedroom and fondled herself -- did she care for her tits like Brad suggested? Whatever.

When Eppie reached the bottom floor and the kitchen she saw that the other Sintec ladies were now kind of dressed -- they all wore bras and panties. Eppie was unsure from where Sarah got hers considering that she never went into her own bedroom but she wouldn't worry about it. Instead she began getting dinner ready, all business like.

Karol, Jenn and Sarah were all sitting in a daze of guilt but only Karol seemed to have really been affected by this whole situation with her brother, Eppie noticed. Her eyes were red and slightly swollen as though she'd been crying some. Eppie, herself, had been greatly set back by their Bard going down. Despite the fact that the kitchen was in immaculate shape and everything was in easy and knowledgeable reach, she knew this was her grandson's work, she was having a hard time because of her thinking about her grandson. When her John took ill Bradley was there every day, both in the hospital and when he was at home in hospice. When John finally passed away she had fallen into her grandson's arms and wept for what seemed like a year.

That was many years ago, now, and she knew she had to get her grandson back on his feet, if she could. Like the other women of the family who had questions about whether or not there was anything sexual that could be done, Eppie also had those thoughts. But did she really need to show him her body? She may, she thought, she may not -- time will tell.

As dinner came together all four ladies decided to get up and pitch in as doing something allowed them to get through their thoughts a little easier. When five plates were ready the younger Sintec ladies began to sit down but Karol figured about the last plate as her grandmother was about to pick it up and leave. "I'll take it grandma," she said excitedly.

"You sure," Eppie questioned.

"Yes, I can do it." Karol's face was lit was a small excitement.

"Ok, then, but no sex," Eppie quipped back at her with a finger pointing at her chest.

Eppie sat down with Jenn and Sarah as Karol took the plate of food, utensils and napkin and headed upstairs. Eppie watched her granddaughter go with a type of jealously. She'd known for years how Karol felt about her brother and she wished she could have that again someday.

Without understanding why she stood and quietly followed Karol upstairs.

*************************

Karol nearly vaulted up the stairs. Her happiness about hearing that Brad was moving and talking excited her. She wasn't sure what she'd do without her brother in her life in some fashion. There was also knowledge in her head that what they were doing with one another now wouldn't last forever, despite want.

As a young girl Karol watched her brother in awe. Brad was strong and fierce when doing what he liked. Brad laughed and cried with his family and friends, he backed up his friends and family in a fight, he gave every part of himself to be certain that everyone else was happy before he was, he would go without so that others could go with, like that one Christmas where the parents' money was dwindling due to lack of work and somehow Brad talked them into not getting him anything. His smiles were genuine and there seemed to be no discontent about his lack of gifts -- there were so many things great about him.

There were also a few haters, thankfully very few, but he never paid them any mind. They would call him a fag or gay or some other derogative remark but when they were helped by him in later years their judgment of him changed.

To Karol, though, he was as perfect a human as there could be. They'd never had a fight in their lives. Disagreements, sure, but never any yelling and screaming fights. Come to think of it, Karol considered, she couldn't recall him fighting with anyone in the family ever. There were discussions about differential consideration but something was always worked out in the end. Her Bard was just amazing.

When Karol walked into her mother's bedroom she noticed that Brad was awake and staring at the ceiling. "Hey, Bard," she said.

Brad looked over at her and smiled. "Hey, Twinkle."

"You hungry," Karol asked.

"I am," Brad returned but a frown shown on his face. "You all shouldn't have to be doing this for me. This is taking away from what you ladies need." He was solemn and serious and his words carried a little weight of frustration.

Karol's face immediately went stern and she set the plate of food on the nightstand and stood up for as tall as she was and looked down on him. "Young man, you have given enough," she began, the heat in her voice rising, "now it's time for you to take a little from those around you, do you understand me?"

Brad stared at a finger pointing from his sister into his face. He had no idea her ire could begin this quickly as he'd never had any kind of tiff with her. "But..," he began.

"No. No buts or ifs or ands. Do you understand, Bradley Ulysses?"

"Um..."

"No ums either. What aren't you getting? I heard Stacey Grandman was able to pay for her impounded car and now she's in treatment for her drinking. Who did that? Jeff Baxter quit drugs and goes to NA several times a week. Who helped him with that? The Parsons got their front porch fixed after the insurance company wouldn't pay for Stacey's running into it. Whose hand is guilty there, hmm?"

"All of them really needed some help," Brad shot back just a little testily.

"What did you get in return?," Karol snorted back. She didn't know what fighting with her brother was like but she wasn't going to lose here.

"Thanks and happiness," he said and slowly crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

That answer froze Karol. The simplicity was almost tantric in its ideology. He wasn't looking for anything material -- he just wanted people happy. It made him happy.

Karol fell to her knees at the bedside, set the plate aside and reached out to her brother and draped her arms over his body and kissed him for a moment and then nestled her forehead against his and stared at him. Brad's arms slowly eked out from underneath her and he wrapped them around his sister.

"Yeah, I love you, too," Brad quietly said into her ear.

*************************

Eppie had followed her granddaughter up the stairs and had heard the children's entire conversation. She now knew that she did need to do more for her grandson. He was just a spectacular person and for all that he had given what's a titty flash going to do to her? Not a damn thing.

After dinner and some time working out actual schedules for caring for the man of their family all four Sintec women helped to clean up and then each of the twins went to kiss their brother goodnight. Jenn tried to suck on the inside of Brad's cock through his throat her kiss was so forceful. When Brad thanked her for the good feelings she smiled and let him know that there'd be more for him when he was stronger.

Karol's kiss was more loving and passionate. Not necessarily more meaningful, just more slow paced and tender. Her tongue barely touched his but Brad hugged her more fiercely and she smiled dreamily as she left.

Eppie bade her grandson good night with a chaste kiss and let him know she'd be there for him bright and early tomorrow morning. Again she left without looking back.

When her daughters and mother had gone to their own homes for the evening Sarah closed down the house and then joined Brad in her room where soon they be in her bed together. She brushed her teeth and performed her night time rituals and then stood by her bed where her son was still covered with the under sheet and probably still naked underneath. She stood only in her bra and panties as she was conflicted if there was anything that needed to be worn. A nightie was her usual dress with nothing underneath.

"How are you feeling," Sarah asked her son as she walked to the door of the room and switched off the bedroom lamp. Moonlight came into the room from tall windows through semi-shear curtains.

Brad looked up to her and said, "Mom, I'm feeling better but I'm also feeling worse."

"What? Why?"

"Honestly because I'm naked and I want to see you naked again. It's not any harder than that."

"Well," Sarah began, "we can make it harder than that." With that statement, and the earlier feelings she realized she'd had for her amazing son, she unstrapped her bra and let if fall to the floor. Brad's eyes widened at his mother's gorgeous, large breasts -- the tan lines almost fluorescent in the moonlight and somehow her nipples seemed to shine. As she walked to the bed she removed her panties and through them at Brad's face. The moonlight coming through the standing windows gave an ephemeral quality to his mother's body. The shadows played tricks but he could still see all of her.

The son removed the panties from his forehead and brought them to his nose. His mother's scent was sweet and musky and he felt the blood begin to flow.

Sarah scooted into bed beside her son who slowly turned the top of his body to face her. "You are so beautiful, mom. Thanks for letting me see you this way."

"Flattery will get you many places," Sarah returned. "You've had a lot of fun with the women today. How are you doing with the receiving instead of the giving?"

A nod from Brad and the smile on his face was endearing. "Truth to tell it's been hard to deal with but, to be honest again, I am enjoying it."

Sarah considered asking her son if he'd like to put his cock in her mouth until he came down her throat. Again, she wasn't sure where this was coming from -- maybe all of the years without a man? -- but she was liking this giving thing.

"I'm glad you're liking it. We're liking it, too. Let's get some rest for the night and we'll try again to get you rested and better, hey?"

"Hey," Brad finished.

Brad turned onto his right side and his mother scooted into him, spooning her fine ass into her son's tensioned manhood, pushing down the head between her ass cheeks. Brad draped his left arm over his mother's body and took a light hold onto one of her tits. They fell asleep only minutes later with a thin sheen of sweat forming between his chest and her back and his hardening cock.

*************************

As the sun crept quietly into the room through the more-than-partially opened curtains Sarah felt herself wonderfully awoken and fulfilled. Or, as she would think later, filled to the fullest her pussy could take.

Her son's cock was buried deep within her and it felt so good. She turned her head a little and saw that Brad was still asleep. Without guilt she started to move her hips back and forth on the thankfully intruding shaft. She didn't let the instrument pull out of her too far. Her hips were moving in barely inches increments and that was more than she needed. She vaguely wondered why she didn't feel it slip into her but the care was a back thought.

sinwizard
sinwizard
184 Followers