He was Quite Specific

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy started to pinch and molest Lia's titties with his free hand, which woke her up. She could feel his glorious hardon nestled in the crack of her ass, its spongy head throbbing against her tailbone. Her skin flushed warm, her cunt swelled and juiced up. She started squirming involuntarily. She scooted up the bed and felt the head of his cock slide down her crack. She reached down and guided him in and with one stroke he penetrated her fully. Roy needed to get to work, so he decided to make it a quicky. After only twenty strokes or so, he stiffened up and shot his load in her. He had a good grip on her hips and pulled her tight against him while he spent himself and calmed down. As soon as he relaxed, he pulled out and left the bed without even so much as a kiss or a cuddle.

Lia smiled when Roy's body jerked with orgasm, it was a privilege to receive his special gift. After he left she rolled onto her back and pulled her knees to her chest. This caused his thick fertile come to pool around her cervix. She masturbated dreamily while he showered, and picked up the pace when he returned from the shower to dress. She watched him towel off, admiring his work hardened muscles, his tanned skin, his wet uncombed hair. Her gaze locked on his soft dangling cock. He looked at Lia lying on the bed pleasuring herself shamelessly and a small smile curled his lips, his cock started to rise. Lia saw his erection begin to return, twitching, growing, and her rubbing paid off with a short but satisfying orgasm. Roy laughed at her, dressed, and went to eat.

Lia spent a few more minutes lost in self discovery, then spent a moment donning bright pink lipstick before padding out to the kitchen. Roy was eating while Judy stood patiently by serving him. As Lia got close, Judy grabbed her and pinned her up against the refrigerator. Lia was much smaller than Judy, and was manipulated like a rag doll. She had her hand between Lia's legs and got her off twice before releasing her. Judy knew Roy was enjoying the show, two naked women writhing against each other, but she needed to make his lunch.

This time when Roy left for work, there were two kneeling sluts kissing his cock. Lia left a ring of bright lipstick round the base of his cock.

Judy's shift didn't start until just before the lunch rush today, and this was Lia's day off. They spent a half an hour rolling around on the carpet before heading off to the shower. There they shared a soapy wash cloth and carefully shaved each other's arm pits, legs, and pussies, making extra sure that the other's cunt was smooth and stubble free. Lia put Judy's dildo to use while Judy leaned against the tiled wall and let it happen.

Lia went natural while they ate breakfast; Judy wore a short silk robe that she left untied and open in front. After the kitchen was cleaned up, they still had some time to kill before Judy needed to get ready for work. Naturally they went back to bed, the most comfortable place to fuck. For two solid hours they pleasured each other. There were crescendos of excitement where one or both girls would have a string of orgasms. And there were lulls in the action, due more to a need to physically rest than any reduction in passion. Mostly the girls rutted non-stop like sex-crazed weasels.

When it was time to go, Lia sat Judy down at the kitchen table and applied makeup. Before long, Judy looked flawless, like a model ready for the camera. Judy got into her work uniform right before leaving. The two drove to get Lia's car at the club where she worked as an aerobics instructor. (A stranger had approached her at work... then a big gap in her memory... then she and Judy were driving home to fuck Roy.)

Judy and Lia shared a good by kiss in the parking lot that lingered a bit long. The kiss extended into some necking and heavy petting and quickly degenerated into a full blown grope session. Access to Lia's cunt and tits was made easier by her tiny stretch knit dress and lack of underwear. Judy had to pull her black work slacks and panties down to her knees and pull her legs apart against the elastic waist band to give Lia access. Pulling down her pants and parting her knees giving Lia or Roy ready access to her pussy would become easy routine in the coming months.

A very thorough stubble check ensued. When they were done, the two lovers parted ways for the day. Judy went to her fast food job while Lia went to her old apartment. Lia detected the delicate stink of Judy's asshole on her fingertip. This brought a broad smile to her lips. She spent the whole trip to her apartment with her left fingertips resting on her upper lip, savoring the odor. She even mustered up the willpower to keep from masturbating while driving, knowing that would dilute that special fragrance she was enjoying.

Lia had Saturdays and Mondays off, whereas Judy had Sundays and Mondays off. She had the rest of the morning and all afternoon to gather a few important things. As soon as the door closed behind her, Lia peeled her dress off in a smooth whisk over her head, dropping it in a pile in the hallway. She intended to change clothes, but the idea of getting dressed again didn't exactly form in her mind. In fact, being naked seem somehow better, as if clothing was an unnecessary interference. She was aware that she possessed a tight desirable body, lean and compact as was typical for her Chinese American heritage. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her flat stomach, her puffy little tea-cup sized tits, and nice round ass. Her right hand was busy between her legs, her left hand was working her nipples, and it felt good. She sat on the edge of the bed and her cunt scrubbing became more urgent, faster, firmer. Moments later she was lying down, knees pulled up and wide, feet in the air, toes curled with excitement. The first orgasm came fast and easy. Lia knew one wasn't enough. She glanced at the clock and quickly reviewed what she needed to do against how much time she had today. Raw horniness won the battle. Lia decided there was plenty of time. Besides, she nothing better to do. Curiously, she thought about it and concluded that since she was alone and not scheduled to be anywhere, luxurious clam digging was actually the best thing to do. And a really fun way to pass the time.

She rolled off the bed and retrieved a few items: A small towel to sop up her extra juices, her jar of petroleum jelly to keep things slick, her two-sided hand dressing mirror, and all of her extra pillows. She made a pile of pillows at the head board so she could lounge back. More pillows were placed for her knees. Lia spread the hand towel on the spot where her tail bone would rest. She laid back across her little nest so that she was comfortably cradled in an obscene position. She spread a glob of jelly around her crotch, then held the mirror so she could get a magnified view of herself. As she toyed with her piercings, she reminisced about her grandmother.

Lia's grandmother had been born in rural northwestern China, near the border with Mongolia. As a child she trained as a performer for a traveling troop of acrobats, and learned to be an accomplished contortionist: twisting herself into impossible-looking positions, fitting through tiny orifices, balancing effortlessly on narrow objects while juggling hula hoops. At age 18 she paid a smuggler to escape to Taiwan. Penniless, she turned to prostitution to survive. Her pimp sold her to a wealthy businessman and she became his favorite traveling 'comfort girl'. While accompanying him on a trip to America, she became pregnant. He dumped her on the streets of San Francisco. With no English, Grandmother returned to prostitution. Lia's mother was born into poverty.

Lia's grandmother did her best to raise her daughter shielded from her own past. Naive and young, Lia's mother became pregnant out of wedlock, and died during childbirth. Lia's grandmother enrolled her in gymnastics and yoga classes all through her childhood, making sure Lia attained the exceptional flexibility of her own youth. Lia was a successful athlete in high school, and was very popular with her classmates. After graduating Lia took work in health clubs to keep her in that environment. She enjoyed the company of both men and women, and they enjoyed her as well. She found herself becoming widely experienced and very much in demand.

But right now, Lia was pleasuring her self. Her hands, her whole crotch, and her tits were coated with petroleum jelly. She watched via the mirror as her middle finger found her sensitive clit.

Lia recognized that she was somehow different than she used to be. Before she had met up with her old schoolmate Judy, masturbation was an infrequent act. Pleasurable, yes, but usually she was too satisfied from frequent sex with various partners to need masturbation. Also, she had never considered bonding with any one person, preferring to play the field. But then she had bumped into Judy ... where? She could not for the life of her remember where they had been. She remembered Judy describing Roy and suddenly she was in love with him. And with Judy. The next thing she knew she was driving over to their place to see Roy. No, not see Roy. She was going over to their place to fuck Roy. Not 'make love to' or 'sleep with'. Fuck. And 'Fuck' they did.

Now fucking Roy (... and Judy ... and herself) was the focal point of her existence. So she took a solo trip. Lia lost track of the time. She didn't even try to count how many orgasms she had. She would roll past one orgasm, gritting her teeth, squeezing her eyes shut, squealing like a stuck pig, then relax for a bit. If she opened her eyes at all, she stared unfocused at the ceiling conjuring up the next sex fantasy.

Sometimes she fantasized about Judy: kissing Judy and sucking on her nipples, licking Judy's cunt, licking her asshole, Judy shoving dildos into her cunt, watching Judy masturbate, looking forward to Monday when they would both have the day off, spending the whole day naked in bed together. But mostly she fantasized about Roy: his cock slipping past her lips, his balls slapping rhythmically against her chin, his come leaking out of Judy's pussy and drooling down across her asshole, Roy insulting her, grunting mean names in her ear while he sodomized her, Lia licking her own shit off his cock, his pubic hair sticking to her tongue, his weight pinning her down as he abused her again and again, hour after hour, days stretching into months becoming years of blissful sexual servitude, his voice commanding her to perform bizarre sexual acts, his strong calloused hands slapping her around leaving angry red palm prints up and down her body and across her face, his glorious cock spouting oceans of salty come onto her face and tits.

As if possessed, her hands would start stoking again, taking her on another out of control ride. She realized that something in her unconscious was operating her hands. In her state of sexual delirium, she was at once powerless to resist and happy to be a victim. Whatever demon was directing her hands, it was doing a damned fine job and she saw no reason to intervene. At one point she glanced at the clock and realized it was the middle of the afternoon. Hours had gone by. Not wasted, the time had been wonderful, one of the best home-alone times she could remember. She felt like she had been needing that me-time, like self administered therapy. Taking care of her own sexual urges had left her feeling powerful and happy. Something told her she would be repeating this afternoon on a regular basis. And that sounded just super!

But now she was a little behind schedule. Lia used a paper towel to wipe the petroleum jelly off her tits and hands, but left her cunt greasy and squishy. She packed about half of her clothes and personal items from the bedroom, including all her sex toys, hand cuffs, double-ended dildos, and lubricants. In the kitchen she loaded her wok and a few utensils plus her spice drawer. She emptied the fridge into two boxes and the food cupboard into another.

She cleared out the bathroom of all her cosmetics. She paused looking at her birth control pills. 'No need for these anymore.' she thought, and considered flushing them away. She loved Roy and would make dozens of babies if he wanted. She would happily be his compliant baby factory. Lia visualized herself getting pregnant with Roy. She could feel his seed splashing against her cervix, coating her womb, his sperm surrounding her egg, the strongest one making entry. She imagined herself surrounded by children, another baby growing inside her. She imagined her boobs swelling three or four times their size with milk, like a cow, drooping down, the aureoles turning dark brown, nipples leaking constantly, suckling Judy's babies as well as her own. She put her left hand on her stomach and imagined it huge, the skin stretched tight, the belly button poking out, a healthy boy painfully stretching out her vagina as he made his way into the world.

She experienced a huge orgasm at that thought; she didn't even realize her right hand had been masturbating during that little fantasy. Rubbing her cunt was now so completely habitual, she could whack off without even knowing she was doing it. She realized she had better be careful in public. It would be embarassing if someone caught with her hand in her panties. She'd probably get canned if it happened at work.

Lia knew she would need Roy's permission to get pregnant. She swallowed today's pill and packed the rest. Everything she felt she needed right now fit in the car in one trip. Her rent was paid for three more weeks, so more trips were likely.

Lia drove back home. (The apartment she just moved out of was her old place. 'Home' was the apartment where she lived with Roy and Judy.) Home was small with not enough closet space for Lia's clothes. No sweat, boxes got stacked in the corner for now. Roy would tell her what to do with them later. She added her food and utensils to the kitchen. Already naked, Lia put on her cooking apron plus some red stiletto pumps. She got out her wok to cook up a fine Chinese dinner for Roy, her favorite recipe, hoping to time it just right so it was done a few minutes after he got home.

* * *

Roy worked for a roofing contractor whose main customer was a large tract home building corporation. They started early in the day to beat the heat, but today, gusty winds and lightnening had stopped work early. As he walked to his car, parked next to it was another car with the passenger window open.

"Roy, come here a second." It was May, the contractor's secretary. Stuck up and unapproachable, the busty blond had rarely acknowledged his existence. As he walked up the the car he could see that May was naked from the waist up. She dipped her head down into the lap of the car's driver and started sucking on his cock.

"Roy, my boy. Have a seat in the back." the driver said, "Don't mind my attendant here." Without thinking, Roy climbed into the back of the car. The fact that May was giving him a blow job was interesting, but for some reason not shocking or surprising.

"I want you to listen carefully. I have a few things you should know about your two girls.

"First off, you love Lia as much as you ever loved Judy. You love them equally and deeply. You want them to have whatever it is they want and need. You will continue that love for the rest of your life.

"That said, let me tell you what it is they want. The most important thing they want is sex. They want to fuck you whenever you'll have them. They want to fuck each other whenever they can. You will enjoy watching them fuck and will sometimes direct the action. Your sluts are also now compulsive masturbaters. They seem horny all the time, often hornier than your stamina can fulfill. This will never cause you any concern over your own abilities. Instead you consider it completely normal for them to masturbate. More than just normal, you now think that rubbing their own cunts is an regular part of their personal care, like brushing their teeth or taking a shower. They are just fulfilling a physical need; the fact that you like to watch is a bonus. You might even instruct them to masturbate for your entertainment or to keep them occupied or distracted for a while. They will do each other or themselves as often and as long as you want and they like it when you watch.

"Consider them to be your property. They want you to order them around and call them filthy names. You'll find that they derive exquisite pleasure from the mere act of you giving them a direct command. They will shimmer with satisfaction while doing as you say. Anything from the most mundane everyday tasks to humiliating or disgusting sexual role playing, if you tell them to do it, they will give it their best. If they get it wrong, berate them, but if they get something right, shower them with praise. Or better yet, come inside them or on them. Your come is the best reward they could hope for.

"The more you treat them like sex objects, the happier they will be. After all, they exist mainly for your gratification and entertainment. Foreplay is just a pleasant diversion, something to do only if you want the amusement. As soon as you are hard, you can shove it into any one of their holes you desire. Asshole, mouth, pussy, any hole in any order you want, they are unable to refuse you. Or don't fuck them, it's your choice. You will find that withholding your cock from them drives them crazy horny. They are addicted to your cock, use that fact to keep them subservient to you. What's important to remember, you are in control now. It would be easier for them to fly than it would be to disobey you.

"Take good care of your property. Never make them do anything that would jeopardize their health. All three of you need to get regular exercise and eat right. See the doctor, your families, and your friends on a regular basis. Their subordination is my gift to you. Go ahead, indulge yourself in your wildest fantasies. Love your women, fuck them hard, make them have lots of orgasms every day, and don't stray from the nest."

* * *

As Roy drove away, the mysterious stranger started humping at May's face, coming in her mouth. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her face up so she was looking deep into his eyes. "You are an irritating, foul-mouthed, sex-addicted slut who is so horny all the time you'll lick, suck, or fuck anything with legs, and I mean anything! Your personal favorites include mean dogs, freshly used prostitutes, and groups of black men with big cocks. Now get the hell out of my car!"

May stood there in the middle of a construction site, shirt in hand, come dripping from her chin, remembering what she had just been told, realizing that the unmistakable stirring between her legs was suddenly in full control of her decision making processes.

* * *

On the drive home Roy recounted the things the stranger had told him. Although it was new information, none of it seemed odd or out of place. He loved Judy and Lia, but of course they were his property. He wasn't sure why he hadn't thought of it before. One statement stood out, "they exist mainly for your gratification and entertainment." Roy was reminded of something he had heard about Lia, something he had always figured to be locker room talk.

Since they knocked off work early today, Roy got home earlier than usual. Lia was still cutting up ingredients when she heard the door shut and rushed from the kitchen to greet him, throwing her apron aside. Roy smiled as the naked girl rushed into his arms, her heels clacking loudly across the floor, mouth open. He snaked a hand between her legs and her whole body twitched several times, settling down to a rhythmic humping against his fingers.

Lia pressed her body against him, cooing "Aw god, Roy. I'm so fuckin' horny for you! I'm glad you're home."