He Was To Be Unavoidably Detained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrés was more than a little surprised with himself. A token rut was becoming only too pleasurable and prolonged. He cared nothing for the woman's age. He wanted her and Martha kissed him with such hunger, passion, and intensity that took him along. The woman was making it all feel so very different from Juanita, his girlfriend, here in London. She too was a fugitive from the mayhem that was Spain right now, with no work for guys like him or young women like her.

Here, he was being paid...to get laid, in effect.

'I'll try harder, much harder,' he smiled.

'Do that!' Martha wanted this to be a fun time; a time to forget time; a time to remember what she had sought and taken from a young guy who was now so very close to entering her. 'Oh...oh! Yes, find me there!'

The sinuous movement of his hips brought him deep within her and she pulled on his buttocks, kneaded the hollows in them, and set the rhythm of his taking of her as she wanted. She no longer cared that his lips and mouth tugged and kissed her breasts, or that he made her so wet from his plunging movements within her body. She knew, soon enough, where his taking of her would lead and she would keep him in her for as long as her needs remained unsatisfied.

Her fingers pressed on the base of his spine and traced a path down until she touched him in a place where she had never thought to be and never did so with David.

'Aiee...si...there!' he cried out to her; the pounding of his hips against hers increasing relentlessly, and with every scratching touch that she applied.

Her clit felt as if it was on fire as he took her and, much as she wanted it to continue, she was unable to keep up with him. He was in full possession of her body, his penis finding her and Andrés hands and lips tugging and sucking on her pendulous breasts and achingly sore nipples. She pushed them together so that it was easier for him to do so and she could take renewed delight in what he did with her.

It had become so ragingly purposeful and yet pleasurable, the crime made good, but there was only so much of him and his ways that she could take.

'Enough! I've known enough of you...you...darling man!'

'And I am close, woman!' Andrés held her and continued to plug her until Martha wrapped her legs around him and clung to his body as she met the claims upon her.

'Wait!'

'No...oh fuck...no, I cannot wait!'

Andrés gasped as he lost it, spurts of his release arousing shudders of her wanton abandon to him.

Oh no! No condom, there was nothing to capture the flood of his warm semen and she was unable, and unwilling, to break free of his hold upon her. She convulsed and clung to him out of sublime and unvisited pleasures brought upon her by a man.

'Madness...I've given in to my madness...just to do this and with you!'.

S kept on gasping with pleasure, resting her head on his shoulders and letting the heat and the passion slowly ebb away from them. He had pushed off the bed on outstretched arms as she clung to him. She sensed that was looking down at her body and how they were joined. He even offered caresses to her slit and slid caresses over her pussy's lips. She touched herself too and was possessed by wantonness as she revelled in what had been discovered with him.

She was unreservedly glad to have thought of this as a means of retribution, of imposing instant justice on him, but Andrés had exceeded her wildest expectations.

'Ai...señora...señora,' he murmured appreciatively as he felt her caresses to where they were so intimately joined. "You have made my punishment so special.'

Her thighs and belly were sticky from all that he expelled into her and that now leaked out She lay back but would not let him go from her. 'You've broken me...and I'm sore. You'll break me if we do this again, Andrés.'

'Do you think that is necessary, señora?' he grinned, looking down into her eyes and meeting Martha's renewed kisses.

'Yes, but in a moment or two.' They lay close beside each other and sought to regain their breaths and continued to caress each other's bodies with their hands. Martha looked at him across the space between them. 'That didn't take long...for you to be ready again.'

She had reached out to touch him and was dismayed by his state of arousal and how her mind and body responded. She was not going to allow him to leave when there seemed so much that they could share once more.

'I want to be sure that the debt is repaid, señora, quite sure.'

5

Martha rushed to him as Andrés left the bed and sought to gather up his clothes. She embraced him as she stood behind her young lover and brazenly slid her hands over his body and down to his flaccid length. She gripped it.

'I really must go, señora.'

'Are you sure? It doesn't feel like that to me even after all that we have done. It's been wonderful.'

She felt like a new woman.

Andrés reached behind him and pulled on Harriet's hips to feel her heat and feel the press of those wonderful breasts on his back once more. He'd taken his pleasure with them for long enough and he had tasted her moistness and had been enveloped by it. She had brought him to wrecking climaxes, her pussy's muscles gradually working his length until she had made their unlikely encounter so very special.

'Yes, I am sure. I hope that everything is settled between us, wonderful lady. I am sorry for what I did to you.'

'Don't do it to others, that's all I'm asking of you.' She moved to face him and delighted in this young man's body and what he had brought to her and for all that she demanded of him so lustfully. Martha met his deep and breathless kisses. 'Tell your girlfriend that you were unavoidably detained, that your job depended on you staying late!'

'Am I forgiven, then?' Andrés asked.

'Yes, you've earned your reprieve and done your community service.'

Martha knew it would mean nothing to the young man, whom she now watched getting dressed. She chose not to stand naked before him and slipped on one of the hotel's fleecy bathrobes and fastened it around her aching body.

She kissed him in farewell, for the moment at least.

It was still raining.

Martha had found someone who might help her to pass the empty hours when the rain, shopping, or the theatre had nothing to engage her attention. This was one of David's business trips that she would always remember, and Jenny would not have to worry about not keeping to their arranged meeting.

There really was more to life than shopping and gossiping.

12