He Waxes Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He feels a tingle. As does Julia. They can't wait to hit the beach.

The beach is deserted, except for a sprinkling of couples nestled in the far corners and dunes.

They make their way to a far dune. Just when they have settled down on their towels, they hear alternating male and female breaths emanating from beyond the bushes, in the next dune. A piercing wail. And then quiet.

A male voice floating over, "Sorry about that! We didn't know you were settling in."

Julian apologetically, "Oh, we're the ones who should apologise. We're newbies here, unsure of the protocols."

"Are you OK if we pop over to say hello?"

Julian gazes at Julia. She closes her legs, then nods timidly.

"Oh yes, please do! We can learn something about the beach protocols from you."

***

Julian and Julia blink, then promptly suppress their surprise. The couple is nude.

The couple appears totally at ease with being naked before Julian and Julia. Reciprocating, Julian and Julia try to act naturally as if the couple is in swimsuits.

The lady introduces herself as Emily, or Em for short. The man, Elliot, or Ell. They are originally from the UK, but have resided here for a long time.

Julian says that they are first-time tourists here.

Em says that this is an unofficial clothing optional beach. At least, this is the implicit understanding of the few people who live around here, who know about and frequent this beach. There is no clothing optional sign. It is better that way because a sign will attract interlopers, weirdos and assorted muck. But, there is no pressure on anyone to go nude.

Julian looks questioningly at Julia. She can see the burning desire in Julian's eyes. He so wants to immerse in the local biodiversity. Julian can sense the mounting conflict in Julia's eyes.

Julia considers just taking off her top only. She gazes surreptitiously down to her crotch. Because of her body movements from when she first put on the thong bottom, the gusset has slipped into her cleft without her awareness. She is as good as bottomless, save for a symbolic run of string. Her feminine bit is neat and pristine, her cleft starting low on her mound, presenting a surreal angelic aura. Nothing much on show there, in contrast to the lurid floral designs on many mature women.

Finally, she rationalises that she will be in the buff only here in the dunes with Em and Ell. She will put on her swimsuit again when she ventures out of the cosy confines of the dunes.

Her moral burden so rationalised, Julia nods at Julian. Julian flashes her an approving smile. Julian is surprised at his demure wife's decisiveness in arriving at their unity of purpose. Well, we learn something new everyday, don't we? There is a nagging realisation in his subconscious though that once this inner genie is released, it can never be rebottled again.

Julia is even more surprised at herself. Is she revealing a Julia that has been hidden away for far too long? Since the beginning of her menopause, she has felt a need or desire for new forms of stimulation. Over time, she has given herself the time, opportunity and permission to enjoy herself alone. Now, she is raising the bar to a more radical level.

And so, Julian and Julia make a decision. They had wanted this at the back of their minds, but were unsure earlier about the status of this beach. Now, they know better. Oh well, when in Rome... And Ell and Em appear to be nice folks, the kind of people whom you would like to get native with. And the whole anonymity context of the situation and place helps.

Julian and Julia make a move of losing their textile.

Em says, "Oh! Sorry, if we gave you the wrong impression. You don't have to. You've the right to be in whatever clothing you choose on this public beach."

Julian replies instinctively, "We were unsure of the clothing status of this beach. Thanks for your info. Now that we know better, it is cool. We do want to indulge in some local immersion anyway, so why not start on day one!"

Julian and Julia turn away from the couple in an instinctive show of socially conditioned modesty. They peel off their swimsuits perfunctorily. For a moment, Julia feels conscious of her modest top. But, when she turns around and there is no visible reaction from Ell and Em, particularly Ell who looks at her admiringly, her anxiety fades away. Perversely, Julia feels nothing about her now naked bottom. By rights, she should be more conscious of her revealed womanhood than her top. But, unconsciously, she keeps her thighs together.

All four endeavour to make light of their nudity. Light banter is an effective social lubricant.

Em is the chirpy one. Ell appears comfortable to let Em lead the social twitter charge. But, he is by no means shy.

Julia wonders, "Does this beach attract more people on weekends?"

Ell observes, "Not that many more than weekdays, do you agree, sis?" And then bites his lip.

Sensing the discomfort arising from this inadvertent revelation, Em feels obliged to explain that Ell and her are brother and sister. The sibling nudity bit is left unsaid. The elephant in the room.

Em discerns the rising unease in Julian and Julia.

 Em adds "Don't worry, we've been together a long time. Since Ell was widowed, and me divorced. We can use a little new conversation. Stay with us awhile if you are not in a hurry."


Em and Ell have a large blanket spread out. They sit at one end of it leaving ample room for Julian and Julia. Julian and Julia sit down.

Julian is silently amused. E&E in the blue corner, J&J in the red! All set for tag team play?

They begin idle banter.

Julian and Julia are sitting at their feet facing them. Em is sitting cross-legged. Ell has his legs bent up so that his chin rests on his knees.

Ell and Em are slightly more senior than Julian and Julia, at about late sixties. Although they are nudists, they are not very tan. Em has small breasts with dark brown nipples, short brown hair and dark eyes. She is pretty in a plain sort of way. She has a thin waist. Her vulva looks like it is very bushy, but her crossed legs conceal it in a coquettish manner.

Ell is lean and tall. He has black hair streaked with grey, and wears a small mustache. His arms are wrapped around his knees, his legs drawn close together. 

Julian sits with his legs outstretched and leans back languidly on his arms. His penis flaccid.

Julia sits with her right leg outstretched. Her left leg is tucked under her buttocks. This posture accentuates her pouty mound, exposing just a hint top of her hairless cleft.

They chat about the beach, the weather, the people that Ell and Em have met on this beach, and the country at large. As nudged along by Em, the conversation soon drifts into topics with hints of sexual themes. Julia and Julian feel somewhat awkward about the direction that the conversation is taking, considering that they are talking to a sibling pair.

Ell straightens his legs out and lies back against the dune slope. He spreads his legs apart. Julia and Julian cannot help but stare for a moment. His penis has to be 9 plus inches long. Julian is long, and Ell is longer. It hangs down over his testicles, the end resting on the sand. He casually reaches down, shakes off the bits of sand, and picks it up and lays it on his abdomen. It is uncircumcised. It reaches all the way to his belly button. 

Em looks at Julian. She smiles. Julian knows that Em has seen his reaction. With that, Em also straightens her legs and spreads them. Em watches Julian as his gaze moves to her. Em rocks her leg back and forth as Julian unabashedly stares at her crotch. Em has a big swatch of black curly hair at the top of her vulva. But, her lips are cleanly shaven. As she moves her leg, Julian watches her lips opening and closing.

Julian moves his legs and stretches out, shifting his weight on his arms.

Em continues the conversation with Julian and Julia. Ell is mostly silent.

Em reaches over and lightly rubs her brother's stomach. She then moves her hand down onto her brother's penis. Her hand is on top of his penis. She rolls it around against his stomach.

Em picks up the big hunk of brotherly meat. She wraps her fingers around the base. Her fingers fit completely around it, so it is not as thick it looks. She holds it up and waves it around. Her other hand begins rubbing her vagina. Em now begins talking about how she enjoys watching a man's penis get hard.

Julian's penis is practically bursting from this frisson.

Ell's penis however remains semi-rigid. In fact, the way it flops back and forth as his sister plays with it, it appears almost soft. Curiously soft in a big way, in the way that bigness seems to suggest firmness. She puts both hands around his penis and works it up and down. On the down stroke, his foreskin pulls back to reveal a purple head which she kisses and licks.

Looking fixatedly at Julian even as she is working her brother, Em says that she always enjoys meeting a man with a hard penis. Julian takes this to mean that her brother never gets hard. This helps to assuage Julian's feelings of regret that he doesn't have a bigger manhood.

Julia is highly aroused by all the action she has witnessed. She is all moist. Part of her wants to scoot over to Ell. She feels confident that her new fingers can awaken his slumbering serpent. She wonders what it will feel like. But, she holds back. What is she thinking? Julian, her husband, is right here beside her.

The frisson is too high to bear. Julian sits languidly. Julia sits in front of him, pauses, as if giving him notice of her next move. Julia reclines on Julian as if he is a chaise lounge chair. They make some fine body adjustments, and then Julia melts onto Julian, their contours meshed in a cosy unity.

Ell and Em do the same, facing Julian and Julia obliquely. An almost mirror image of heavenly body constellations. They banter for awhile on no particular subject.

Julian's right hand caresses then fondles Julia's breasts. His fingers tweak her hardening nipples. Julia writhes. Julian's shaft is lined up along the length of Julia's slit. Julia tightens her thighs to press Julian's penis length against her slit.

Ell and Em are aroused by what they see. Emboldened by Julian's actions, Ell plays with his sister's breasts.

Ell is in the eye of a sensual perfect storm. Voyeur visual stimulation from observing Julian and Julia. The physical ministration of his own sister's breasts. The fleshy grind of his shaft against his sister's mound. The tingle of the taboo. The exhibitionist opportunity afforded by the situation. This sensual confluence moves Ell to harden. Em flashes a Cheshire feline smile as if expressing a rare hard-won joy. They make some body readjustments. It appears like this is a pointed opportunity that they will want to make best use of. Ell slips into Em. It appears like this is the first time in a long while that Ell has engaged his sister this assertively.

Still in connection and in conjunction with each other, Em raises herself slowly, with Ell moving gingerly in harmony and in unison, the sibling pair reconfigures seamlessly into a classic doggy position. Once in place, Ell pounds his sister mercilessly with primal abandon. A slow-starter has raged into a runaway train. How very transporting for Em, the passenger of the ride.

Julian and Julia watch open-mouthed at this wanton sexual spectacle. Ell has a long penis. Now agonisingly erect, it is even more formidable. Em is not a big woman. Her love capacity is maxed out. Ell manages only three quarters way in.

Julia wonders mutedly whether she can handle Ell all the way. Although a hypothetical question, a curious charge of fear mingled with yearning and excitement courses through her loins.

This time, Julian and Julia are emboldened by Ell's and Em's brazen primal doggy display. Julia is wound up in a high state. She is on edge, aching to be penetrated.

Julia disentangles from Julian. She pushes Julian flat on his back. His penis is ramrod skyward. Julia lowers herself on Julian's shaft, gingerly at first, and then sitting down on it, facing him, in cowgirl stance. Julian is kneading her breasts with intensity. Julia bounces on him like a woman possessed. Julian is aroused to pulp. In a stupor. He loses focus on her breasts as he drifts and loses himself. His hands drop from her breasts.

Julia increases the intensity and speed of her movements as she feels a sensation welling in her loins. As she cums, she simultaneously feels spurts of warmth flooding her insides. Julia folds and collapses onto Julian in a tangled body heap.

Julia cries, "That was so intense, bro!", and then immediately bites her tongue. It bled. Oh my god, oh my god, why did she utter that? Did Julian hear that? What will he think?

A look of surprise washes over Ell and Em, and they too bite their tongues to suppress themselves.

There is a sense of awkwardness between the two couples. An alternating confused electricity.

Ell and Em say that it is time for them to go. They say that they come to this beach often, and if Julian and Julia see them again, be sure not to be strangers.

Julian and Julia stay awhile, silent and confused, yet enjoying their alone time nudity, secure in the knowledge that no one is likely to come to this beach at this late time of the day.

Julia squeezes Julian's penis lovingly. Her voice is low, as if she is speaking from a distance. But, she is next to him. "I want to explain..."

Julian decides to take charge, "There is nothing to explain."

Julia's heart sinks.

Julian continues, "Alot has happened in the short time since we landed here. Firstly, our rapid induction into nudism. Then, sharing our nudity with others. And then, the dissonance arising from Ell and Em's intimacy. A heady brew of nudism, the taboo, sex, voyeurism and exhibitionism in short order. Naturally, we will confuse who-is-who at the height of our stupor, as our lovemaking face off a taboo pair, as we mimic and pace each other's gyrations."

Julia says nothing. She knows better. But, what a sweet husband she has. He is trying to erase her guilt and moral burden. She squeezes his penis again with love.

As the sun begins to set, Julia whispers sheepishly, "There is one more thing I want to do before we go. And this is just the place to do it."

Julian is piqued. Julia gets up. She scans the beach. No one around. She will remain native.

She playfully pulls Julian up by his shaft, leave the dune, and then tugs him along to the shoreline. She positions his shaft to just below her mound. She releases his penis. It twitches and arcs down, quivering gently. Julia gazes lovingly into his eyes. Julian is enthralled by all this, although he doesn't know what exactly.

Julian senses a soothing warmish sensation rush over his penis. Hot lava. Julia is peeing on his manhood. A stream of golden straw yellow caressing, enfolding his shaft, then converging on his head. Julian feels queasy and aroused. He feels like urinating too. But, he can't. It is a long feminine piss, fluid merging into fluid. It seems to go on forever. The stream gets warmer. A female scent. Piquant. Incisive.

Maybe it is seeing her pee, or maybe it is the watery caress of her warm urine, or maybe the piquant female scent. Or maybe it is the aggregate of these. Julian feels a quick rush of electricity course through him. His whole body heats up. He can feel getting ready to come. He is totally unprepared. This has never happened this fast.

But, Julian twitches a few notches up instead. His head is in contact with her fountainhead now. A final torrent. And then Julia is done. Time resumes.

This is so uncharacteristic of Julia.

They rinse in the sea.

Soon, the sky will slam shut, and the lights of stars will chill the air.

***

Bedroom banter.

"I want to see you properly."

Coyly, "Where would you like to start?"

"Everywhere. To begin with."

But, Julia knows better. She smiles a tiny knowing smile at him.

"Do you like it?"

When did Julia develop such a magnificent mons? He has a new feel of her nakedness. She is a new breed of cat. It excites him. A part of Julian nods agreeably in pointed affirmation.

She moves closer to him, "Looks like you do like it."

He is arousing her with a simple touch of palm on pristine skin. She feels her nipples tighten, aching with the need to be suckled.

"Will you tell me about it?"

Julia teases, "But why?"

Humbly, "I want to learn the art. Master it. Every step and nuance. I want to do you next time. Start from the very beginning..."

Julia senses that Julian is yearning for titillation. She will feed his itch. The single most potent sexual organ in the human body is the brain.

"After our webcam on waxing being not a viable option, I sensed your disappointment. I mulled long and hard."

She pauses.

"I then thought I'll have lunch with Cole and casually ask for his guidance. I knew it would be somewhat awkward, his being my brother and all. But, we are both adults, mature ones at that."

A pause.

"So, I told Cole about our upcoming vacation and the two swimsuits you bought. About my discomfort with waxing services."

A pause.

"I told Cole about the unsatisfactory outcome of my shaving attempt."

"Oh? Did Cole enquire on the details?"

Sheepishly, "In not so many words, yes..."

"And?"

"I had to give him a context. So, I described the design of the two swimsuits, particularly the bottoms."

A pause.

Sheepishly, "And my luxuriance. Well, maybe, he already knew that from the lowdown you gave him in your boys talk."

"And?"

"And then my wayward bits after my shaving attempt. This was a little awkward. Cole sensed my shyness. We didn't discuss much."

A pause.

"Then, I told Cole about your suggestion on waxing. And my checking out the services, and my discomfort in using commercial waxing services. I was upfront with Cole. I told him that I'm aware he waxed Antônia routinely."

A pause.

"I intimated to Cole that I wanted to surprise you at the vacation with me properly fitted in the swimsuits. Given my luxuriance, I needed a waxing. I asked him if he had any ideas."

A pause.

"Cole said that he had no recommendations on waxing services as he had been DIY all these years. He said that there are Youtube DIY instructional videos, but these are not really effective, especially for luxuriant ladies."

Julia stops. She notices the glisten on Julian's head. She grasps his penis with her whole hand. She holds it. Feels its thickness and hardness. Takes its measure. Squeezes it ever so slightly every few seconds. She touches the tip of his penis with her index finger, teasing more moist excitement to seep out. She rolls her finger in the liquid. She lightly spreads the moistness over the head. Coating it. Doodling cryptic designs.

Julia teasingly, "It's getting late. We had an epic day. Let's continue this account tomorrow."

"Don't you dare!"

Julia takes a deep breath.

"I told Cole that you had suggested he wax me. Cole was astounded. We looked at each other. Time stood still."

A pause.

"Cole asked what did I think about it."

A deep pause.

"Go on."

"I said no male has seen me naked other than you. Not even doctors. All my docs have been female. And you had to marry me for this exorbitant privilege."

Julian jocularly, "I'm ever so grateful!"

Julia pauses. She doodles the gathering moisture on his head as if that helps in her remembering further what transpired. She leaks a little excitement herself.

Impatiently, "Go on."

"I said I do want to get the waxing done. Better a trusted family member than a stranger."

A pause.

"Cole asked how do I feel about him, my brother, doing it."

A pause.

Almost shyly, "I don't know what came over me then. I looked Cole in the eye and said, "You can find out when you do it. That is, if you want to help me", and then I gazed away sheepishly."