Head Down Ass Up

Story Info
A submissive brat get the heads down ass up treatment.
2.1k words
3.9
58k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene is set with us snuggling together on the sofa watching a movie. At least that's how I recall it. I'll see if I can't recant the details with as much accuracy as possible, but I won't promise that the true content won't be revealed. That's what you get when you recall a night with a sadistic Master, the hard-cold truth that your ass is more than grass. On that note...I shall begin.

My limbs felt the heavy call to rest and curled around his waist with a deep snuggling motion that situated me even closer to him. I nestled into his chest and took that first deep breath that infiltrated my senses and filled my nose with the familiar scent of my Master. I adore him more than I could ever express.... ok, ok back to my story.

My cheek brushed across the fabric of his shirt in the act of getting even more comfortable. However, the movie is one he picked out, and although he has impeccable taste, this particular movie was a snoozer, literally. The first yawn was stifled and held back despite the slight watering of my eyes. The second snuck out with the groaning sound of one fighting the urge to just cuddle in and close their eyes. It was nothing but a losing battle.

The next minute my breathing had set into the ease of one falling asleep, and my eyes closed with long lashes curled up to rest on my cheeks. The movie continued to droll on with the effect of the best tranquilizer or sleeping pill ever prescribed. Before I realized it, I was completely encompassed by his arms. I felt sheltered and protected despite being in the arms of a sadist.

That was my first mistake. Yeah, I'm smirking right now thinking back on it. I couldn't seem to help myself. I knew better but I guess you could say I didn't care. When you give your heart, you give everything else by default. That is if you have truly given your heart in the first place.

So, there I was, warm and cuddly, sweet and sleepy, and at the hands of my Master. My fate was sealed that very moment. The movie droned on until the sounds faded into my sleep and conducted a submissive symphony that pulled at his sadistic cravings.

So sweet and innocent, rather helpless now that the brat has been drained from the waking torment she inflicts upon her Master. He couldn't help but look at me and picture what he could do. Each situation seemed to grow more macabre than the last.

His hands were firm but gentle as he eased me from his chest and lay me down upon the couch cushions. With the flick of his blade I was undressed and stripped within the next second.

It never hurts that his knife is sharp enough to split a hair, which of course explains why I insist he takes me shopping so often. My clothes were cut to shreds in the process of rendering me nude. Oh, and later.... that's right.... shopping!

I could almost hear him telling me to move for him, to obey even in slumber. I wasn't positive if I heard him in my sleep or otherwise so I moved just to be on the safe side.

Yeah that was an oxy moron of sorts. But of course, he whispered close enough to my ear to illicit a groan of protest despite my movements. To say I've heard these kinds of things often would be remiss. I've heard them so much that they seem like second nature and it doesn't rouse me one bit.

When his hands guide me to move, my body complies. Even during the restraints of sleep my body moved in his hands as if I were nothing but putty. The need although silent was apparent in every part of me.

If I'd realized such a thing while being awake you could be assured, I'd be pissed. He's trained his little slut well and in such a manner that it's not been noticed. That's truly the only way to train a brat. When they don't realize it's being done. Now back to my story.

My bare ass is lifted and rises until I'm propped up on my knees and my legs have been spread enough to allow him to move in behind me. Of course, his clothes hit the floor right after mine did. Fingers weaved through my hair and caused a legion of goose bumps to rise from my skin and make me shiver. That alone almost roused me. Sensing such, my Master leaned over my back and let his body melt into mine. "Move one-inch slut and you'll understand a new meaning to punishment."

My upper body burst into life with a deep intake of breath that caught in my throat. Upon release the bratty sounds that he recognized as rebellion were stilled with a smack to my ass. The loud crack left behind his handprint in bright pink steaks that resembled his fingers. Another whimper earned another smack to my ass located on the other cheek. "Mine!" he growled into my ear, tucking my hair behind my ear so his lips could be felt moving across my flesh.

He grabbed a handful of hair and shoved me down further into the cushions when I tried to rise. I felt smothered and a spray of auburn locks masked my face but something more persistent had my attention. My Master's cock was rock hard and pressing against the inside of my thigh, throbbing and pulsing against my flesh until I was almost begging for it. He couldn't see the spark in my eyes that came to life when he growled at me.

Before I could utter a word or plead for him to take me, he moved the head of his cock toward my palpitating cunt and grind into me so hard it pressed my folds into my clit with a brash sensation of pain. He was shoving himself toward my cunt but not penetrating at all, just sliding his shaft through my folds to tantalize me and coat his cock with my juices. Both hands balled into fists and I nearly screamed at that exact moment.

For Bob Saget's sake I thought I was the tease in this relationship!

He got what he wanted. My juices accumulated by his arousal gushed from my crushed little cunt and wet his cock in a most savory fashion. Albeit unsavory for me since I wanted my Master's cock deep inside. I heard him laugh; I understood it to mean this wasn't about me and what I wanted. I was in no position to fuss; I was going to be taken any way he wished.

Ergo the dilemma, it thrilled me to please him and do as he wish. Now that's a double-edged sword going straight through the heart of the situation if I've ever heard of one. Before I could wrap my mind around how I could get him to do what I wanted, he let go of my hair with a jerk that yanked my head back only to release his grip so my head would fall against the cushions again. A litany of curses took my mind off of any other thought other than the twinge of pain that currently dominated my scalp.

Greedy hands spread my ass cheeks with thick fingers digging into creamy flesh. Then another series of smacks marked my flesh until it was converted from a blushing pink to a flaming red.

It's during the marking of my flesh that I feel free to release the pent-up emotion that otherwise would be hidden behind a sarcastic wit that doesn't allow the hurt to fully dissipate.

My cries rivaled the sound of his hand smacking my ass filling the room.

Such a sound seems to take over every other noise and seems as if it's heard the world over. Need I mention that's a tad embarrassing?

So, it was my place to get him to stop as soon as possible, which was more than a challenge when a smart mouth like mine is normally in fine form. I squealed a high-pitched sound that brought his eyes down to the whimpering girl clutching at pillows and begging him to have mercy. This time the tears weren't fake and put in place to deceive him. This time they were real and spilt from pink-lidded eyes. But we had only just begun.

"Aaah is my baby ready? Whose naughty slut are you?" His hand strikes my ass with a resounding crack that makes me yell my answer in a moment of unheeded emotion, "I'm your naughty slut Sir!"

Every time I respond like that, I immediately wonder who said that. Did I just say that? Oh, but I did. And I'll do it again and again when he asks it of me.

Within the next breath he shoved his cock into my ass and made me shriek even louder. Tight muscles gripped his thick shaft even though I tried to relax. It's my Master that makes it nearly impossible to ease up. Another loud crack explodes upon my flesh as he growls down to me, "Squeeze those muscles tight around my cock slut and don't stop."

He pulls back making those already stretched and abused muscles drag along the length of his shaft before he grunts and shoves every torrid inch right back into my tight ass. Arching up I grit my teeth together to keep from screaming. This however did not stop every whimper and high-pitched sound that emanated from me. I became his seething and seductive pain slut, unable to stop for the simple fact that I desired to please my Master.

Every inch of his cock pistoned in and out of my tight ass once he'd conceived the rhythm of a man bent on fucking the hell out of his woman. I tilted my ass up only to find that he's driving down harder and faster and there is no position that's going to keep his cock from ripping into my flesh. Turning my head into the cushions I screamed even louder.

Flesh defiled flesh, tearing the tender seam of my puckered asshole until he's got exactly what he wanted, an abused submissive that's shaking and begging for more despite herself. His cock glistened with a mixture of my juices and his precum making every thrust flow faster and become a harsh strike of his body into mine.

The deep indention of his nails drug up the length of my back with a raking motion while he whispered down to me in a raspy voice, "Who do you belong to?" I could tell he was close, I could hear it in his voice as it cracked, and I could feel the need in him to know that I was fully his and belonged to no one else. I bloom within him when he pulls such admissions from me. "Yours Sir! I'm yours Master!"

Tiny dark locks of hair clung to my forehead, stuck to my body in various places that held the sheen of one being used until they were nothing more than a sweaty mass of submission. "Please Sir...." I whimpered softly, begging him for something, the one thing that he could give me and would give me very soon. His hand crept around my thigh to grip my quivering cunt. "Mine!" he growled at me.

My body was at the height of arousal, pain tumbled into pleasure with the ease of winter turning into spring. And I wanted nothing more than to feel the pleasure right along with him. I wouldn't allow it until he told me it was time. Two thick digits slid between my nether lips and pinched my clit until I screamed. The pang of pain eased with his grip that suddenly turned into the possessive rubbing motion of my Master insisting I obtain pleasure.

Together we plunged ourselves into the massive state of oblivion that flows with the hardest of orgasms. He reached for me and hauled me up from the cushions, shoving his cock in to the hilt and holding it there with a vice like grip upon my body, clutching me against his chest by my shoulder and cunt while he roars and cums with a ferocity that makes me reach for him. "Cum girl.... cum with me!"

Laying my head back on his shoulder I cried out, shaking against him with the full assault of an earth-shattering orgasm flowing through my body. His body jerked up against mine with shallow pumps of his cock still lodged deep in my ass. My hand skimmed down to cover his hand, pressing it in closer to my convulsing pussy that's now drenched his palm with my agonizing satisfaction.

The purr of his lips against my ear made me tremble as I was ushered into his world, "Mine."

Indeed...for all that I am, bratty, mouthy, indecisive, unknowingly exact, I am indeed my Master's girl.