Head Games Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacy dives deeper into the night, with Roxy as her guide.
4.4k words
3.13
5.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
213 Followers

Head Games Part II

Onscreen, Stacy was now dancing with her arms extended back over her head and wrapped around the neck of Carlos, which exposed her entire body. Carlos took advantage of her movement to slide his hands from her shoulders to her breasts, pinching her nipples and leaning down to kiss her neck. Stacy loves having her breasts stimulated, and I had to think that her actions were conscious, knowing that by moving her arms she was essentially offering her body to her two partners. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back and to one side to give Carlos more area to work with, an action that did not go unnoticed as he increased the pressure of his mouth on her skin.

Stephon took in the action, correctly assuming a line had been crossed. He ran his hand over Stacy's exposed stomach before letting it drop down to rub her pussy through the material of her pants. I knew she was not wearing anything underneath. Stacy responded by subtlety shifting her hips a bit forward, and Stephon used one of his legs to roughly spread hers farther apart. She responded to this by sinking herself onto his leg, humping herself against him in time to the music.

Roxy got up from the table and went down a hallway into what I assumed was a bathroom, though we had no feed there to provide a picture. A moment later, her voice came over the sound system.

"I've only got a minute while no one is here. She's getting pretty turned on, what do you want me to do?"

Bob said, "He wants to push things as far as they'll go."

We heard Roxy's laugh. "It's going to get fucking crazy...and she'll be fucking like crazy. You are okay with that?"

I don't know why this wasn't upsetting me at all, in fact I couldn't remember being so aroused in years. Maybe it was like having a private porno film with Stacy as the star. I didn't know, and at that moment, I didn't care. "See how far she'll go," I said. "You call the shots."

"Buckle up then." A second later, the screen showed her emerging from the bathroom and making her way back to the table.

The DJ told everyone that he was taking a short break and the people on the dance floor made their way back to their tables. Stephon and Carlos walked Stacy back to her seat, still sandwiched in between, with one of her arms over each man's shoulders. She turned to Carlos and kissed him passionately, then repeated the action with Stephon before sinking into her chair with a smile.

"Thanks guys," she smiled. "Give me a couple of minutes to catch my breath and we can go at it again."

They took the hint that she wanted to talk to Roxy and went to the bar for more drinks. Carlos put two tall glasses in front of the women before joining Stephon, their eyes never leaving Stacy.

"God, I'm so turned on right now," Stacy said with a laugh. "I could feel their cocks while we were dancing, and it was so hot."

"And the night is still young, plenty of time for more fun," Roxy answered.

"Yes, please!" Stacy said, and both women laughed. "Let me have another shot of that powder, will you?"

"If I do, there are conditions," Roxy said, her voice playful but with a rough edge to it.

"Conditions? What conditions?"

Roxy showed her that there was only a little of the cinnamon left. "This is the last of it until I get a new supply, and that might be a couple of days. So, if I give you this, you need to earn it."

"Earn it? How?"

Roxy leaned closer. "This will be your third dose anyway so once this hits your system, it will be like firecrackers on the 4th of July. Your pussy will feel like it is on fire, and your nipples are going to get so hard it will look like you have bullets pushing out of your top. If you have an orgasm while in this stage, it triggers multiple ones with very little additional stimulation. You'll be coming over and over again. Do you think you could handle that?"

The video feed was clear enough that we could see Stacy take a nervous swallow and lick her lips. Finally, she said, "Yes, I think I have to feel that. It's like there was a whole new me inside that I didn't know about and now she's out. Yeah, I want to feel that. Promise me though that you'll have me home before all that hits so I can do my fucking with Bill." At least a part of her was still in control, though it was easy to see she was right on the edge of losing it.

"No dice," Roxy said sharply. "Here's the deal. If I give you my last dose, then I get to watch. If you take it, I am going to march over to those two and tell them to take us somewhere so I can watch them both with you."

"With me? You mean...sex?"

"I mean I want to watch both of them fuck you silly, watch you suck their cocks, have their fingers inside you, and whatever else they can think of to turn you on. That's the deal if you want another shot."

Bob and I were glued to the screen. He made an adjustment and the camera moved in so closely that the screen was filled with just their faces, and we could see the excitement in Roxy's eyes as she made her pitch to Stacy. "Roxy's getting off on this, isn't she?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah she is," Bob confirmed. "She is very much a dominant personality, and I think she believes she's found a submissive one in your wife."

I couldn't say he was wrong, based on what I had seen so far.

Stacy looked at Roxy for a few seconds, her expression a mixture of lust and uncertainty. She licker her lips a few times before dropping her eyes to the table. I thought that meant she was going to back away from the situation. Then she raised her eyes and looked at Roxy again.

"What are you waiting for?" she said huskily, and Roxy grinned and shook the remainder of the powder into Stacy's drink.

"I'll be right back," Roxy said as she made her way to Carlos and Stephon. Stacy quickly gulped her drink, then ran a finger over her lips to push any remaining cinnamon into her mouth. By the time Roxy returned, she was finished drinking and we could see that her breathing was beginning to speed up, like she was a swimmer preparing to dive into the water for a race.

Roxy returned to the table with a grinning Stephon and Carlos in tow. "Carlos has a place right around the corner," she said. "We can walk there in five minutes."

"Before we leave, chica, I want to make sure we understand the ground rules correctly," Carlos said, leaning on the table so that he could stare directly into Stacy's eyes. "I heard your friend's offer, now I want to hear it from you. What is it we are getting? What is going to happen once we get back to my place?"

"You are getting me," Stacy told him, reaching out to run her fingers along his arm. "As to what is going to happen, that's up to you, isn't it?"

"Is it? I have a pretty vivid imagination. Are you telling me anything goes?"

Stacy glanced up at Roxy and Stephon, who were both grinning as they watched and listened. "Anything...yes, anything goes. I feel like my whole body is on fire right now so can we please hurry this up?"

"Sure, baby, let's blow this joint," Stephon laughed, pulling Stacy to her feet and reaching down to lightly caress her nipples. Her long, low moan could be heard on the mic, even over the background noise. As they walked out of the bar, Carlos rubbed her ass and then give it a playful smack. We just had time to see Stacy look back over her shoulder with a smile before they left the bar and the video. From here on out, we'd have to be satisfied with the audio only. Fortunately, once outside and free from all the background noise in the bar, it was easier to hear.

"Going to fuck you all night," Carlos said as they walked quickly down the street. "Going to fill that pussy up until you can't take no more."

"Talk is cheap," Stacy laughed. "Let's see if you're all talk or all action."

There was the sound of a key in a lock, followed by the hollow echo of multiple footsteps as they made their way up what must have been three or four stories. It must have been an old building not to have an elevator. A minute later there was another click as the door was unlocked, then Stacy's voice saying, "Oh my God..."

"You said anything goes, right?" Carlos said. "We're about to find out if you meant what you said. Bro, get her ready."

"Wait a minute, slow down, wait a minute..." Stacy sounded a little rattled, but not scared. "I'll do it, you'll rip something."

"You want some of this action?" Carlos asked.

"Not right this second," we heard Roxy reply. "I'll just watch for now. You mind if I film this with my phone? Might want to get off on it later."

Carlos laughed. "That's cool. I might want a copy of it myself when we get done. Now, bitch, you sure you are cool with this? Going to get intense here in a minute and I don't want to have to gag you to keep from having the cops at the door."

Jesus, what the hell is going on? I thought. What are they going to do?

"No, I'll be fine," we heard Stacy say. "I need something fast. Let's get this started, my pussy is burning up." I had never heard her talk like this before, and my mind was going through all sorts of images wondering what she was experiencing. I was glad Roxy had the foresight to film this, presumably I'd get to see it in a few days while the memory of the voices was still fresh in my head.

There was the click of some sort of metal, followed by Stacy's voice saying with a tremor, "Are you really using that?"

"Just a warm-up, baby, then we get down to the real play," Carlos said. A few seconds of silence followed, then there was a sudden crack of leather against skin and a half-moan, half-grunt of either pleasure or pain (or both?) from Stacy.

"Get her hot, man," Stephon said. "Look at her, man, she's into it."

"She is loving this," Roxy said, obviously intending to provide a blow by blow. "You like your tits being hit like that, Stacy? You like that feeling?"

"Oh god...oh god..." we heard Stacy say.

There was another soft smack, then three more in quick succession.

"God, look at her," Roxy was saying. "I think she's going to come right now. You want more, girl? Hold up a second, Carlos, let's hear her beg for it."

"Again, do it again!" Stacy gasped.

"Get her nipples this time," Stephon urged his partner.

Another series of soft smacks, with each one accompanied by Stacy's groans of pleasure, each a bit louder than the one before.

"Gag her," Carlos ordered. "Don't want any interruptions."

"I think she could use a little something extra," Roxy said. "Got any clothespins?"

Carlos laughed. "Clothespins? You think we are in the 1960s? Ain't seen those things in years."

"Anything like that?" Roxy asked.

"How about this?" we heard Stephon say, and there was a sound of metal clinking together.

"Yeah, those big clips for holding papers together should work just fine," Roxy said, for our benefit. She must be holding those devices that fold over and create a big clip. She whispered, "Want these on your nipples, Stacy? Want to feel them pinching you sooooo good? A little pain mixed with your pleasure? I'm going to do it whether you want me to or not, but shake you head if you are into it." There was a slight pause. "Good girl," Roxy whispered again. "Oh my, your pussy is so wet I can slip two fingers inside you without any trouble. Yeah, that's it, hump me girl. Okay, get ready, this will hurt just a bit first, then you will be coming like a fountain."

There were no sounds for about two seconds, then a very loud muffled moan from Stacy. Shortly followed by another as Roxy clipped the second nipple. Within seconds, the moaning was non-stop and Stephon said from somewhere away from the mic.

"Damn, look at that bitch! She is coming and we ain't even fucked her yet."

Roxy's voice came from close to the mic again. She must have pinned the hidden device back onto her blouse. "Told you, didn't I? That's your first orgasm, the others will be coming non-stop from here on out. Just let them come, let yourself go. Give me one moan if you want it to stop here, two if you want the boys to ramp it up a bit."

The two moans were immediate and loud. Whatever was happening was taking Stacy to some level she had never been to before, and she was certainly not fighting the feelings she was having. I wished there was some sort of video feed in the apartment like there had been in the club.

"Damn, Roxy's a genius," Bob said. "You're still okay with this? Sounds like things are going to get super-intense."

"I can't understand it, but I'm really turned on listening and imagining what this must look like."

"You'll have to wait until Roxy gets this whole thing uploaded and sent to you. Bet it will make the average porno film look like Bambi. Your wife is a hot little number. You had no idea, did you?"

"None at all," I replied. "Never in a million years would I have thought she'd do something like this."

Bob chuckled. "I guess not. And remember, other than a couple of drinks she hasn't taken anything into her system. This is all because she thought she had taken some sort of aphrodisiac, and it's just plain old cinnamon. The mind is an amazing thing, isn't it?"

I didn't answer, I was too glued to what was coming out of the speakers.

"Try hitting the clamps," Roxy said. "Soft at first, then we'll see if she wants more."

"You got it," Carlos answered, and there was a slap of leather meeting metal, followed by a muffled scream from Stacy.

"Let's just check," Roxy laughed. She must have walked over to where Stacy was confined. I was trying to picture the whole thing. Were her hands tied overhead, or was she lashed to some sort of pole or was it something else? "Two moans for more, girl, one moan to stop the whole thing. Your choice. If its more, I'm going to tell him to start making them harder each time. You okay with that? That's what you want, isn't it? You want him to take you places your husband can't, don't you? Just a little bit of pain and a whole lot of pleasure. Want him to make it harder, then have both these guys fuck you while you're handcuffed? You won't be able to stop anything...that's what you want, isn't it? You want to be used, don't you? Come on, Stacy, give me those two long moans right now and we can get this party started for real."

There was no hesitation this time. We heard two loud, distinct moans.

"Give it to her hard," Roxy said, laughing. "She wants it hard, then she wants your cocks inside her. Do it!"

There was a smack much louder than any we'd heard to this point, followed by Roxy's voice saying, "Oh, man, right across the nipples! Look at her face, boys, she's into it!"

"Oh, man, she's as wet as an eel," Stephon said. He must be sticking his fingers into her pussy. "She's asking for another, man, give it to her while I'm inside. I want to feel her clench around me when you hit her."

Another crack, and both Roxy and Stephon could be heard laughing. "Damn, almost squeezed my fingers off," Stephon said. "She's loving this. Can't wait to stick my cock inside this bitch. Give her a few more than we can get the fucking started."

Roxy whispered directly into the mic while the sounds of more whippings could be heard in the background. "Going to turn the sound off now and let your imagination run wild. Send the video later. Bye now." The sounds immediately went dead.

"Wait," I said. "She's cutting us off? What the hell?"

"Have to wait until they're all done I guess," Bob said. "You might as well go home. No telling how long this might be, but I wouldn't wait up if I was you."

He had a point. I drove home and sat in the living room to try to figure out what was happening. Stacy was not the woman I thought I knew, that was for sure. How long had this other Stacy been just waiting to be let out? Where would we go from here? I wondered if she would tell me what had happened, or would she hide her actions for now until she could figure out a time and a place to have that discussion?

I fell asleep around three AM, with those questions and others bouncing around my head. Stacy did not come in until long after I had awakened and fixed some breakfast, nearly eight o'clock in the morning. She was made up and looked like she had just stepped out of the bedroom ready for another day. Her hair was neatly combed, her clothes looking just like they had the night before, and her face the face I had grown accustomed to in our years of marriage. It was enough to make me wonder if I had imagined the whole thing.

But there was a faded streak of red across her stomach, and another peeking above her top, right across the swelling of her breasts. The marks were hardly noticeable, and Stacy had likely thought I wouldn't ask about them so hadn't bothered trying to cover them up somehow. But they were enough to convince me I had not been dreaming about what she had been up to.

"I thought I was kidding when I said see you in the morning," I told her, pouring a cup of coffee.

"I had a little too much to drink and spent the night at Roxy's," Stacy said smoothly, taking a long sip of the coffee.

"Did you have a good time?"

Stacy nodded. "It was nice, nothing special, but we had some fun. Roxy wants to do it again next weekend. Would you mind? We might want to make this girl's night a regular thing if that's okay with you."

"I suppose it would be okay if you really want to. Every week, though? Isn't that a lot of time to be spending with her instead of us doing something together?"

"I'll make it up to you, I promise," Stacy said. "It's just that I can do things with Roxy that are, you know, girly things that I can't do with you."

"Oh, so that's what you mean? You want some new experiences and Roxy is the one to give them to you? Think we're getting a little stale, do you?"

"Don't get mad, Roxy is just...I don't know, there is some part of me that just likes being out with her. This will probably be just a phase. Do you want me to tell her no?"

Something told me that even if I said to tell Roxy no, Stacy would find some other way to hook up with her for more nights like last night. I figured the best thing to do was to let her have her freedom, but see if Bob could come up with some way for closer surveillance. I didn't know where Roxy would be taking her, sexually speaking, but I thought it likely to be intense.

"So, what'd you do last night? Anything exciting?"

"Just some drinks and girl talk mostly," Stacy said smoothly. "I did dance with a couple of guys, but that was just to dance. You're okay with that, right?"

"As long as it was just dancing," I told her. "No flirting, huh? They were satisfied just to dance?"

Stay laughed. "Well, a little tiny bit of flirting, maybe, but nothing big. It was...interesting. Roxy has some new place for next week, somewhere down in the city. I will probably spend the night at her place again, so it would be an overnighter."

"You aren't asking, you're telling."

Stacy considered my statement for a moment. "I don't want it to sound like that. I still want you to say if it's something you aren't comfortable with."

I decided to test Roxy's theory about Stacy having a submissive streak. "I think that's okay. But right now, go upstairs, take a long hot shower, and get naked for me. I am horny and I want to fuck you right now. Go."

I wondered if she would do as I was telling her, or would she give me a million reasons why she didn't feel like it at the moment. Her face took on a subtle change and she said, "Yes, sir," trying to sound playful. But it didn't sound playful, it sounded a bit like she was getting aroused. It was time to push that envelope I thought.

"While you are in the shower, play with your pussy and get yourself started before I come up," I commanded. "Don't come, but get yourself aroused."

She nodded, eyes wide, then she licked her lips again, an action I was beginning to understand was her horny tell. Why had it taken so long for this side of her to emerge? I didn't care, I just wanted to take advantage of the new Stacy. It looked like this girl's night thing was going to have a lot of benefits for both of us.

Humble
Humble
213 Followers
12